Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Shopee not returning postage money

views

TSteen08
post Feb 3 2019, 06:18 PM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
271 posts

I bought 2 items with postage of rm16ish. The seller sent one item and told me he/she conveniently forgot the other item. Asked me to refund and buy again. I had to refund so that I don’t lose the rest of the money. Emailed Shopee and they told me they can’t do anything. Postage money already paid to courier service. How have they paid for something not sent? If they did why ask from me. Should ask from the seller who did this shit.

I know the amount is not much but it is the principle. This is the second time this happened to me and Shopee just “lepas tangan” just like that. That is not right. I/we trust our money with them and this is what they do. Is there anything I can do? Or it’s just a lost cause? 😞
Quanta
post Feb 3 2019, 06:20 PM

Idiot member
1,327 posts

if need something that you are not confident to buy, get it from lazada, else shopee. And of coz shopee is cheaper

Spectreoutreach
post Feb 3 2019, 06:34 PM

Enthusiast
848 posts

QUOTE(teen08 @ Feb 3 2019, 06:18 PM)
I bought 2 items with postage of rm16ish. The seller sent one item and told me he/she conveniently forgot the other item. Asked me to refund and buy again. I had to refund so that I don’t lose the rest of the money. Emailed Shopee and they told me they can’t do anything. Postage money already paid to courier service. How have they paid for something not sent? If they did why ask from me. Should ask from the seller who did this shit. 

I know the amount is not much but it is the principle. This is the second time this happened to me and Shopee just “lepas tangan” just like that. That is not right. I/we trust our money with them and this is what they do. Is there anything I can do? Or it’s just a lost cause? 😞
Send back item and claim refund hope u didn't click received button yet
ihavenoidea
post Feb 3 2019, 06:40 PM

Regular
1,222 posts

same seller but 2 postage? dont they usually combined postage rate?
Zot
post Feb 3 2019, 06:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,946 posts

When received any item, you can just refused to accept it for any reason and ask the courier to return the items BEFORE clicking that you accept the items. It is sstated by Shoppe that once you clicked received, the pahyment will be released to merchandiser.

I think the problem maybe Shoppee will just issue voucher so that you are forced to to purchase something sad.gif
K.I.T.T
post Feb 3 2019, 06:44 PM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(Quanta @ Feb 3 2019, 06:20 PM)
if need something that you are not confident to buy, get it from lazada, else shopee. And of coz shopee is cheaper
customer aku tu hari ugut bad rating kat bahagian review dia order dua barang tapi sebelum tu dia ada place order pastu cancel.so bila dia place order blik aku just view like that la. rupanya nk dua unit.

JimbeamofNRT
post Feb 3 2019, 06:45 PM

the Original Lanji@_ Chicken Rice Shop Since 2002
802 posts

QUOTE(ihavenoidea @ Feb 3 2019, 06:40 PM)
most likely TS order from 1 buyer but on different order.

1 item = one tracking number = that's how it works on shopee

tracking number will automatically assigned by shopee once the buyer has paid for the item

from there the seller just need to print the waybill and send the item

like this ( example taken from the net )

user posted image

annoymous1234

Cheapest condo in PJ
7,011 posts

Kpdnkk
heinlein

Regular
1,400 posts

put bad review
JimbeamofNRT
post Feb 3 2019, 06:47 PM

802 posts

QUOTE(K.I.T.T @ Feb 3 2019, 06:44 PM)
customer aku tu hari ugut bad rating kat bahagian review dia order dua barang tapi sebelum tu dia ada place order pastu cancel.so bila dia place order blik aku just view like that la. rupanya nk dua unit.
buyer can always look at his/her apps see how many units he/she paid for

yo as a seller have responsibility to double check the order and inform your customer accordingly about the order

JimbeamofNRT
post Feb 3 2019, 06:55 PM

802 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Feb 3 2019, 06:44 PM)
When received any item, you can just refused to accept it for any reason and ask the courier to return the items BEFORE clicking that you accept the items. It is sstated by Shoppe that once you clicked received, the pahyment will be released to merchandiser.

I think the problem maybe Shoppee will just issue voucher so that you are forced to to purchase something  sad.gif
https://shopee.com.my/docs/111

2. Application for the Return of an Item

Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
• The Item has not been received by Buyer;
• The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
• Seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
• The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item; or
• By way of private agreement with Seller and Seller must send his/her confirmation to Shopee confirming such agreement.

Buyer’s application must be submitted via the Shopee mobile app.

Shopee will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.

---------

you just cannot simply refused to accept the item once it has been delivered.

seller will receive the payment even if the buyer didn't click the button received after buyer confirmation time of 3 days ended.

but if what TS said is true just report to kpdnk lah

This post has been edited by JimbeamofNRT: Feb 3 2019, 06:57 PM
SUSbudakdegilz
post Feb 3 2019, 07:22 PM

Regular
1,138 posts

don't give up so easily bro..

if their agent answer not to your satisfaction
u can always complaints against the agent
so they can assist you to another agent

for a serious disputes problem like this
i prefer to call them directly
and scold their customer service agent kaw kaw laugh.gif

i believe tomorrow they still working

good luck bro...

This post has been edited by budakdegilz: Feb 3 2019, 07:22 PM
SUSAud power
post Feb 3 2019, 07:40 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

fight this til the end so the bastards dont smile to bank

IamNOT
post Feb 3 2019, 08:03 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

Shopee seems to always have sellers always blaming their buyer; some even claim they are "great" just because they paid to become "preferred" seller...
Shopee management is just bull-shxt. Other platform's seller will never once blame buyer for anything.
ghoss
post Feb 3 2019, 08:29 PM

Enthusiast
949 posts

QUOTE(IamNOT @ Feb 3 2019, 08:03 PM)
Shopee seems to always have sellers always blaming their buyer; some even claim they are "great" just because they paid to become "preferred" seller...
Shopee management is just bull-shxt. Other platform's seller will never once blame buyer for anything.
I kena once seller shipped wrong product and ask me to ship back to get a replacement. I just lan lan accept it lo. Since it is only rm 6ish while other items no problem
aLittleMisfit
post Feb 3 2019, 08:31 PM

Honorary Lifetime Misfit
874 posts

i kena too.. they sent more than i bought. so i returned to them with promise of paying the postage fees

after post. shopee kept quiet.

not really much money. but fark them
matrix88
post Feb 3 2019, 09:37 PM

Regular
1,764 posts

shopee is shitie imo

I bought something on shopee, the vendor sent me a fake and unworkable product, after complaint to Shopee, they sent me nonsense, keep asking me to send evidence, after sending, ask me for contact details again and again, then asked me to return the product, but dont want to give me the vendor contact number nor address. this went on for 1 months, daily nonsense, start from start, evidence, date etc again and again. they are very incompetent!!!!

last conversation was asking me to provide video evidence of deboxing, which i do not have. In the end I just boycott them.
JimbeamofNRT
post Feb 3 2019, 09:47 PM

802 posts

I might be a noob, but which part seller need to pay to become preferred seller? I also want

user posted image

Every Monday, Shopee will evaluate and update sellers on how well they have performed on the following key metrics in the previous week:

Non-fulfillment rate target:
Normal Sellers: less than 6% (In the past 30 days)
Big Sellers: less than 5% (Orders more than 75 in the past 30 days)

*1 Penalty point is receive for the unmet target for the week.

Late shipment rate target:
Normal Sellers: less than 15% (In the past 30 days)
Big Sellers: less than 10% (Orders more than 75 in the past 30 days)

*1 Penalty point is receive for the unmet target for the week.

Listing Violations:
- Including prohibited listings and advertisements
- IP infringement and counterfeit
- Listing spam (keyword/price spam, duplicate listings)
- Switching listings to retain previous reviews

*1 penalty point is received for each unmet target or for each of the above listing violations.
Note: Sellers with a high number of spam, prohibited and/or counterfeit listings will receive 2 penalty points.

NEW: Sellers with severe listing violations will have their listing quota reduced for 28 days

==============

1 penalty received say bye bye to Preferred seller status

This post has been edited by JimbeamofNRT: Feb 3 2019, 09:49 PM
JimbeamofNRT
post Feb 3 2019, 09:51 PM

802 posts

QUOTE(matrix88 @ Feb 3 2019, 09:37 PM)
shopee is shitie imo

I bought something on shopee, the vendor sent me a fake and unworkable product, after complaint to Shopee, they sent me nonsense, keep asking me to send evidence, after sending, ask me for contact details again and again, then asked me to return the product, but dont want to give me the vendor contact number nor address. this went on for 1 months, daily nonsense, start from start, evidence, date etc again and again. they are very incompetent!!!!

last conversation was asking me to provide video evidence of deboxing, which i do not have. In the end I just boycott them.
you didnt keep the poslaju slip? like this?

user posted image

the contact number of seller cannot give a fake one IIRC, otherwise how to receive Tpin?
sakuraboo
post Feb 3 2019, 10:02 PM

thereisnospoon
1,516 posts

So moral of the story avoid shopee?
Pebbie
post Feb 3 2019, 10:16 PM

On my way
506 posts

if use credit card then just dispute it. they will kenak penalty
edifgrto
post Feb 3 2019, 10:20 PM

Am a cat! ^^
1,707 posts

QUOTE(sakuraboo @ Feb 3 2019, 10:02 PM)
Yes, come to lazada nod.gif
matrix88
post Feb 3 2019, 10:52 PM

Regular
1,764 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Feb 3 2019, 09:51 PM)
you didnt keep the poslaju slip? like this?

user posted image

the contact number of seller cannot give a fake one IIRC, otherwise how to receive Tpin?
called no one answer one..... and if the seller dont acknowledge or said ok to return, why send the item back and not get any refund? already kena want to waste my shipping somemore?

Hey, you from shopee, u better improve your service, not come and blame people or always ask repeated questions and cannot solve issue.
Pichu00
post Feb 3 2019, 11:06 PM

On my way
640 posts

Shopee not at fault is u stupid
rd33
post Feb 3 2019, 11:11 PM

Enthusiast
856 posts

Actually Shoppee interface is very sux for seller...the quantity purchased shown on seller side is extremely small...and often seller can easily overlook it. Imagine if seller has few hundreds of order per day, and they can only look at each order for once like few seconds.

Back to TS issue, usually if me I'll just refund the item cost. Shipping cost is already ship with the first quantity you purchased.

Btw why the heck you need to pay shipping on shoppee...i tot got free shipping on shopee
KorkorBesar
post Feb 3 2019, 11:18 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(rd33 @ Feb 3 2019, 11:11 PM)
Actually Shoppee interface is very sux for seller...the quantity purchased shown on seller side is extremely small...and often seller can easily overlook it. Imagine if seller has few hundreds of order per day, and they can only look at each order for once like few seconds.

Back to TS issue, usually if me I'll just refund the item cost. Shipping cost is already ship with the first quantity you purchased.

Btw why the heck you need to pay shipping on shoppee...i tot got free shipping on shopee
TS cheapskate to the max.

Only one shipping is free per day.

TS see have to pay shipping for one time, raise hell and earth.

He is likely the type of person who will scold cashier until face is red for not registering RM0.10 discount.
even_steven
post Feb 3 2019, 11:45 PM

Perut Jauh Kedepan (PJK)
613 posts

Shoppee still hasnt refunded my pre auth transaction until today. Sakai punya company. RM1 also susah mau refund.
TSteen08
post Feb 4 2019, 12:05 AM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(Quanta @ Feb 3 2019, 06:20 PM)
yea the stuff i ordered wasn't on lazada. yup it is cheaper most of the time.

QUOTE(Spectreoutreach @ Feb 3 2019, 06:34 PM)
Send back item and claim refund  hope u didn't click received button yet
the item was ordered together, so when one item was sent. i had to request for refund for the other one before it auto accept.

QUOTE(ihavenoidea @ Feb 3 2019, 06:40 PM)
it was overseas. it was same postage. but if i would have bought one item, which they sent the postage would have been much2 lesser if include the free postage coupon.

QUOTE(Zot @ Feb 3 2019, 06:44 PM)

I think the problem maybe Shoppee will just issue voucher so that you are forced to to purchase something  sad.gif
i dint click accept. they not even gonna compensate with a voucher.

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Feb 3 2019, 06:45 PM)
most likely TS order from 1 buyer but on different order.

1 item = one tracking number = that's how it works on shopee

tracking number will automatically assigned by shopee once the buyer has paid for the item

from there the seller just need to print the waybill and send the item

like this ( example taken from the net )

user posted image
nope, one buyer, one order, 2 items.

TSteen08
post Feb 4 2019, 12:07 AM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(annoymous1234 @ Feb 3 2019, 06:45 PM)
Kpdnkk
will do that. thanks.

QUOTE(heinlein @ Feb 3 2019, 06:45 PM)
put bad review
will do this too. with proof of when the seller told be to refund and just order again coz he forgot to send. he actually had stock.

QUOTE(budakdegilz @ Feb 3 2019, 07:22 PM)
don't give up so easily bro..

if their agent answer not to your satisfaction
u can always complaints against the agent
so they can assist you to another agent

for a serious disputes problem like this
i prefer to call them directly
and scold their customer service agent kaw kaw laugh.gif

i believe tomorrow they still working

good luck bro...
thanks brother. will try that tomorrow.

QUOTE(Aud power @ Feb 3 2019, 07:40 PM)
fight this til the end so the bastards dont smile to bank
bruce.gif thumbsup.gif

true.this seller is not even a preferred seller.lol

TSteen08
post Feb 4 2019, 12:08 AM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(aLittleMisfit @ Feb 3 2019, 08:31 PM)
i kena too.. they sent more than i bought. so i returned to them with promise of paying the postage fees

after post. shopee kept quiet.

not really much money. but fark them
woah, you were so honest and they screw u like that!

QUOTE(matrix88 @ Feb 3 2019, 09:37 PM)
shopee is shitie imo

I'm sorry to hear about it. i saw post on fb ppl been emailing them for months.

QUOTE(sakuraboo @ Feb 3 2019, 10:02 PM)
there are some great sellers too. but when sellers do shit like this shop should take action!

QUOTE(Pebbie @ Feb 3 2019, 10:16 PM)
if use credit card then just dispute it. they will kenak penalty
how do i do that? the reason that i should give? coz i had to request for return before they release the money. now they will credit just the item amount.

QUOTE(KorkorBesar @ Feb 3 2019, 11:18 PM)
TS cheapskate to the max.

Only one shipping is free per day.

TS see have to pay shipping for one time, raise hell and earth.

He is likely the type of person who will scold cashier until face is red for not registering RM0.10 discount.
Like said its about the principal. Money is not an issue.

when you're much older and have a lil bit more money and have to do multiple orders or order from overseas where your one day coupon is not sufficient then maybe you'll understand. Till then enjoy your one free coupon per day. rclxms.gif

TSteen08
post Feb 4 2019, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Feb 3 2019, 11:45 PM)
Shoppee still hasnt refunded my pre auth transaction until today. Sakai punya company. RM1 also susah mau refund.
omg so cheapskate. haha.
I never had an issue like this on Lazada. Also for some reason some of credit cards that i have they charge extra coz apparently shop singapore but they charge in RM. I stop using that cards and didn't wanna make an issue. but this is one too many.
pakmulau
post Feb 4 2019, 12:09 AM

On my way
528 posts

you can file complaint to kpdnkk or mcmc
heinlein
post Feb 4 2019, 12:23 AM

Regular
1,400 posts

last time i also kena order stock not tally, so I ask re-deliver, the seller say refund me. wait no news, ask again, say want my full name and ic, i say so troublesome then redeliver to me. Then instantly refund me money
sakuraboo
post Feb 4 2019, 12:24 AM

thereisnospoon
1,516 posts

QUOTE(edifgrto @ Feb 3 2019, 10:20 PM)
Yes, come to lazada nod.gif
I usually use lazada but notice shopee has better inventory as of late

If it's expensive, I usually try to arrange cod instead at their shop
kamfoo
post Feb 4 2019, 12:29 AM

On my way
687 posts

what item postage so big...?
Pebbie
post Feb 4 2019, 12:38 AM

On my way
506 posts

QUOTE(teen08 @ Feb 4 2019, 12:08 AM)
woah, you were so honest and they screw u like that!
I'm sorry to hear about it. i saw post on fb ppl been emailing them for months.
there are some great sellers too. but when sellers do shit like this shop should take action!
how do i do that? the reason that i should give? coz i had to request for return before they release the money. now they will credit just the item amount.
Like said its about the principal. Money is not an issue.

when you're much older and have a lil bit more money and have to do multiple orders or order from overseas where your one day coupon is not sufficient then maybe you'll understand. Till then enjoy your one free coupon per day. rclxms.gif
just say item quantity is incorrect.
Mr.Weezy
post Feb 4 2019, 01:07 AM

无处安放的魅力
945 posts

I successfully refunded postage cost into my shopee wallet yesterday
RM4.85
KopiChia
post Feb 4 2019, 02:10 AM

Regular
1,661 posts

Shopee CS is stupid as hell, they don't read or listen to complains properly. I kena last min get 1 star rating from seller last time because I forgot to rate for him. When complain Shopee specifically said I as seller cannot ask for re rating when I am actually buyer. I complain kaw kaw several places until they fix the issue with rating given by that a55hole seller.

P. S. Forgot to mention the one time I return Shopee goods. I didn't get refund for postage either. Lazada returns through pos malaysia is free.

This post has been edited by KopiChia: Feb 4 2019, 02:15 AM
DuitNow
post Feb 4 2019, 06:58 AM

On my way
597 posts

QUOTE(KopiChia @ Feb 4 2019, 02:10 AM)
Shopee CS is stupid as hell, they don't read or listen to complains properly. I kena last min get 1 star rating from seller last time because I forgot to rate for him. When complain Shopee specifically said I as seller cannot ask for re rating when I am actually buyer. I complain kaw kaw several places until they fix the issue with rating given by that a55hole seller.

P. S. Forgot to mention the one time I return Shopee goods. I didn't get refund for postage either. Lazada returns through pos malaysia is free.
You mean just past the parcel to pos malaysia and tell them to return to lazada without any postage payment?

This post has been edited by DuitNow: Feb 4 2019, 06:59 AM
edifgrto
post Feb 4 2019, 08:52 AM

Am a cat! ^^
1,707 posts

QUOTE(sakuraboo @ Feb 4 2019, 12:24 AM)
I usually use lazada but notice shopee has better inventory as of late

If it's expensive, I usually try to arrange cod instead at their shop
General practice is, if you buy cheap stuff, or do not mind small lost if shit happened. Can take risk buying in Shopee else go better place like Lazada.

This post has been edited by edifgrto: Feb 4 2019, 08:53 AM
matrix88
post Feb 4 2019, 10:08 AM

Regular
1,764 posts

QUOTE(edifgrto @ Feb 4 2019, 08:52 AM)
General practice is, if you buy cheap stuff, or do not mind small lost if shit happened. Can take risk buying in Shopee else go better place like Lazada.
agreed.

proceed at own risk

KopiChia
post Feb 4 2019, 10:54 AM

Regular
1,661 posts

QUOTE(DuitNow @ Feb 4 2019, 06:58 AM)
You mean just past the parcel to pos malaysia and tell them to return to lazada without any postage payment?
You print return form and give it along with parcel no payment or anything needed for lazada.
JimbeamofNRT
post Feb 4 2019, 04:26 PM

802 posts

QUOTE(matrix88 @ Feb 3 2019, 10:52 PM)
called no one answer one..... and if the seller dont acknowledge or said ok to return, why send the item back and not get any refund? already kena want to waste my shipping somemore?

Hey, you from shopee, u better improve your service, not come and blame people or always ask repeated questions and cannot solve issue.
in that case the best way to deal with it is to make an official report with kpdnkk

https://eaduan.kpdnkk.gov.my/

all the best
JimbeamofNRT
post Feb 4 2019, 04:29 PM

802 posts

QUOTE(teen08 @ Feb 4 2019, 12:05 AM)
yea the stuff i ordered wasn't on lazada. yup it is cheaper most of the time.
the item was ordered together, so when one item was sent. i had to request for refund for the other one before it auto accept.
it was overseas. it was same postage. but if i would have bought one item, which they sent the postage would have been much2 lesser if include the free postage coupon.
i dint click accept. they not even gonna compensate with a voucher.
nope, one buyer, one order, 2 items.
meaning that the shopee seller is a dropshipper

JimbeamofNRT
post Feb 4 2019, 04:33 PM

802 posts

QUOTE(edifgrto @ Feb 4 2019, 08:52 AM)
even buying from aliexpress also taking risk by choosing the free delivery which give only basic info on tracking number

tau tau barang sudah sampai

user posted image
lanjiecafe2
post Mar 29 2020, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

Anyone successfully reimbursed return shipping cost from Shopee? I checked on the shipping cost on poslaju, the cost is roughly the purchase price of the item. Shall I proceed?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0833sec    0.62    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th August 2022 - 06:11 PM