Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Amazon FBA Malaysia, Experiences, Niche Hunting & Guide (Business)

penanghomes
post Jan 7 2019, 01:57 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jan 7 2019, 02:25 PM)
I'd probably source around Malaysia to sell in Amazon. Can sell food stuffs over there?
How do you ship your orders to Amazon? Via Poslaju or some other 3PL that you've signed up with?
Foodstuffs would probably be the last thing to sell there.
You need the FDA cert,Lab test and etc, too complicated.

I sourced my products from China and my agent shipped it directly to Amazon warehouse.
She does the labelling, inspection and packing for a fee.

You need to watch alot of youtube videos on Amazon fba, watch atleast 2 -3 videos daily on that subject.

Do this for 2-3 months. Then you will get the general idea
blackseed202
post Jan 7 2019, 02:29 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 7 2019, 01:13 PM)
retail arbitrage or private label ?  Hows the market like in UK ?
Private label! Some non branded and generic items as well.

I ll juat reply other questions here as well.

I buy bulk from china send straight to forwarder in Uk. Then they send them straight to amazon warehouse.

Labelling and packing all done by my supplier in China.
NightHeart
post Jan 7 2019, 04:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 7 2019, 01:57 PM)
Foodstuffs would probably be the last thing to sell there.
You need the FDA cert,Lab test and etc, too complicated.

I sourced my products from China and my agent shipped it directly to Amazon warehouse.
She does the labelling, inspection and packing for a fee.
You need to watch alot of youtube videos on Amazon fba, watch atleast 2 -3 videos daily on that subject.

Do this for 2-3 months. Then you will get the general idea
Woah, if FDA is involved then health & beauty category would be our too? Then electronics should be the same too? Need some certifications that it’s safe.

What about home & living category like handy tools or toys?

The only safe category I could think off now is fashion & apparels laugh.gif
penanghomes
post Jan 7 2019, 04:38 PM

On my way

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jan 7 2019, 05:32 PM)
Woah, if FDA is involved then health & beauty category would be our too? Then electronics should be the same too? Need some certifications that it’s safe.

What about home & living category like handy tools or toys?

The only safe category I could think off now is fashion & apparels laugh.gif
Go watch videos on Amazon Fba, after 3 months you come here n tell story...ok...
PrincZe
post Jan 7 2019, 08:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!

yeah, looks like sourcing from china is the best bet. thanks all.
afahmi
post Jan 8 2019, 03:44 PM

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 7 2019, 04:38 PM)
Go watch videos on Amazon Fba, after 3 months you come here n tell story...ok...
Hi i've been watching ecommerce video in youtube on and off whenver i can..and agreed that most of them mentioned that product research will take the most time..some recommend dropshipping , some recommend amazon fba.. i now get headache to choose hahaha
I see that they recommend JS tool for product research?.are u using that tool as well? Some said to use helium..so for beginner if you dont mind what tool do you suggest best for beginner?
penanghomes
post Jan 8 2019, 04:24 PM

On my way

QUOTE(afahmi @ Jan 8 2019, 04:44 PM)
Hi i've been watching ecommerce video in youtube on and off whenver i can..and agreed that most of them mentioned that product research will take the most time..some recommend dropshipping , some recommend amazon fba.. i now get headache to choose hahaha
I see that they recommend JS tool for product research?.are u using that tool as well? Some said to use helium..so for beginner if you dont mind what tool do you suggest best for beginner?
When i started i didnt use JS or Helium10, i use Amazon only and do my own research.

This tools just give you estimate its not really accurate. If you want to use, you can use Unicorn Smasher, its free.

But i am hearing good things about Helium10, maybe i will use it for later.

Remember, your first shipment to Amazon is trial and error. This is something you will learn after you started and have to experience it by executing
lokesc
post Jan 8 2019, 10:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 6 2019, 06:04 PM)
I forgot to add one more very important.

PRODUCT RESEARCH- this is very very important in finding products to sell and it will take a very long time to do it.

Almost all sellers will say that Product Research is the most tedius part.

WATCH ALOT OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON AMAZON FBA- watch atleast 2-3 videos daily before jumping into Amazon Fba.

In my case, it took me about 5 months before i send in my first shipment of good...yes that long. Product Research maa...

Cheers !
Great! I'm also planning to get a full version of a research tool. Which one do you recommend? Jungle scout/Amazeowl/Helium10?
lokesc
post Jan 8 2019, 10:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 8 2019, 04:24 PM)
When i started i didnt use JS or Helium10, i use Amazon only and do my own research.

This tools just give you estimate its not really accurate. If you want to use, you can use Unicorn Smasher, its free.

Remember, your first shipment to Amazon is trial and error. This is something you will learn after you started and have to experience it by executing
Unicorn smasher stats are really off substantially if I'm not mistaken.
penanghomes
post Jan 9 2019, 12:08 AM

On my way

QUOTE(lokesc @ Jan 8 2019, 11:36 PM)
Great! I'm also planning to get a full version of a research tool. Which one do you recommend? Jungle scout/Amazeowl/Helium10?
Helium10

One more thing, you need to sell atleast 5x your product cost to cover shipping and fees.

afahmi
post Jan 9 2019, 09:21 AM

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 8 2019, 04:24 PM)

Thanks for the advice..
mind sharing what is the quantity you ship to warehouse for ur first trial error? And does it sold out or if not how long you keep in warehouse before u dispose?
Kilohertz
post Jan 9 2019, 10:16 AM

Regular

Would like to learn more about FBA too..anyone mind sharing how to ship to their Amazon warehouse?
penanghomes
post Jan 9 2019, 10:57 AM

On my way

QUOTE(afahmi @ Jan 9 2019, 10:21 AM)
Thanks for the advice..
mind sharing what is the quantity you ship to warehouse for ur first trial error? And does it sold out or if not how long you keep in warehouse before u dispose?
For a start, i ship 100 units. I used Air shipping so its quicker to reach.

Some products sold out, some product slow moving.

Your first shipment is to find your niche, so you can try send like 10-20 units each product.

I highly stressed and recommend that those who want to get into Amazon Fba business, is to watch youtube on amazon fba for a few months to get the general idea.
PrincZe
post Jan 9 2019, 11:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 9 2019, 10:57 AM)
For a start, i ship 100 units. I used Air shipping so its quicker to reach.

Some products sold out, some product slow moving.

Your first shipment is to find your niche, so you can try send like 10-20 units each product.

I highly stressed and recommend that those who want to get into Amazon Fba business, is to watch youtube on amazon fba for a few months to get the general idea.
while u can get your items there, what makes your product stands out? ads? amazon clicks per pay?
penanghomes
post Jan 9 2019, 11:42 AM

On my way

QUOTE(PrincZe @ Jan 9 2019, 12:09 PM)
while u can get your items there, what makes your product stands out? ads? amazon clicks per pay?
There is alot to it. A whole new chapter which is called Product Launching.

Different sellers have different strategies but most important is to get reviews,reviews and more reviews only after your product listing is fully optimised.

for product listing fully optimised means everything from photos, title and product description must be tip top A1.

I use Amazon PPC, in order for you to advertise on amazon, you have to sub Amazon Professional Account, us39.99 monthly biggrin.gif

Jeff Bezos is very smart guy
PrincZe
post Jan 9 2019, 11:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 9 2019, 11:42 AM)
There is alot to it. A whole new chapter which is called Product Launching.

Different sellers have different strategies but most important is to get reviews,reviews and more reviews only after your product listing is fully optimised.

for product listing fully optimised means everything from photos, title and product description must be tip top A1.

I use Amazon PPC, in order for you to advertise on amazon, you have to sub Amazon Professional Account, us39.99 monthly  biggrin.gif

Jeff Bezos is very smart guy
yes, i saw the 39.99 usd per month. just thinking is it worth to spend so much to start up. but also worry, once start in fba, will move much slower.
penanghomes
post Jan 9 2019, 11:45 AM

On my way

QUOTE(PrincZe @ Jan 9 2019, 12:43 PM)
yes, i saw the 39.99 usd per month. just thinking is it worth to spend so much to start up. but also worry, once start in fba, will move much slower.
Fear- this is the biggest obstacle everyone faces.

US market is huge. Even i had my doubts and worry if i can sell my products but Thank God, its selling
PrincZe
post Jan 9 2019, 11:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 9 2019, 11:45 AM)

US market is huge.  Even i had my doubts and worry if i can sell my products but Thank God, its selling
thank you.

just few more things. do you have a full time job? do you work on amazon during day / night time?

penanghomes
post Jan 9 2019, 12:10 PM

On my way

QUOTE(PrincZe @ Jan 9 2019, 12:49 PM)
thank you.

just few more things. do you have a full time job? do you work on amazon during day / night time?
I used to have a full time job, then i got retrenched 2 years ago.

Now no job rclxub.gif So hopefully my Amazon biz kicks off, my target is doing atleast us10k a month on Amazon.
TT22
post Jan 9 2019, 12:11 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 9 2019, 11:45 AM)

US market is huge.  Even i had my doubts and worry if i can sell my products but Thank God, its selling
So are u ship your product from China as well?

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0520sec    7.95    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th March 2019 - 01:14 PM