Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Amazon FBA Malaysia, Experiences, Niche Hunting & Guide (Business)

views

TT22
post Jan 9 2019, 12:13 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(lokesc @ Jan 5 2019, 11:02 AM)
Products are easily source from Alieexpress, Taobao & Alibaba. It's quite common to buy from China and sell it over on the US market.
Hi, are you currently sourcing your product from china and sell locally? Ideally how much your capital to start ya?
penanghomes
post Jan 9 2019, 12:15 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(TT22 @ Jan 9 2019, 01:11 PM)
So are u ship your product from China as well?
Yes. I am paying us6/kg by Air.
afahmi
post Jan 9 2019, 06:53 PM

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 9 2019, 11:45 AM)
Fear- this is the biggest obstacle everyone faces.

US market is huge.  Even i had my doubts and worry if i can sell my products but Thank God, its selling
Ok gain some motivation now haha.. beginner question..do u need to register company to subscribe as professional amazon seller?

penanghomes
post Jan 9 2019, 07:18 PM

On my way

QUOTE(afahmi @ Jan 9 2019, 07:53 PM)
Ok gain some motivation now haha.. beginner question..do u need to register company to subscribe as professional amazon seller?
No but i would advise you register the normal individual seller account first, send your shipment in, get Product reviews by asking family or friends in the USA to buy it or you can aproach the US reviewers, after get reviews, upgrade to Profesional account and do PPC ads.
TSlokesc
post Jan 10 2019, 10:06 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(blackseed202 @ Jan 7 2019, 01:11 PM)
I started with only rm250. But i used to work and study in the uk. So i had quite a good opportunity and time to understand and post the items myself. About 1 year into selling, i started to move into FBA and since then it took off quite easily. I do have my full time job now, but amazon is like a side business. Giving me about 2-5k rm per month. smile.gif)
Any issues of getting the Amazon buy box when first starting off? I heard sometimes it could be difficult.

penanghomes
post Jan 10 2019, 07:08 PM

On my way

QUOTE(lokesc @ Jan 10 2019, 11:06 AM)
Any issues of getting the Amazon buy box when first starting off? I heard sometimes it could be difficult.
If i may, if you Brand the product yourself, you practically OWNED the buy box.

Thats the beauty of Private Label, you can source products from China and brand it as your own, its not necessary that the product has to have your Brand labels or stickers.
help me lah
post Jan 11 2019, 10:57 AM

Hi all, if say, we want to deliver goods from Malaysia to the US Amazon, what is the best air/sea shipping service to use? I tried looking around but they all seem to cater to large corporate companies instead. Thank you
josephcvh
post Jan 11 2019, 07:34 PM

Hi, how do you deal with returns and refunds?

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 10 2019, 07:08 PM)
If i may, if you Brand the product yourself, you practically OWNED the buy box.

Thats the beauty of Private Label, you can source products from China and brand it as your own, its not necessary that the product has to have your Brand labels or stickers.
penanghomes
post Jan 11 2019, 08:50 PM

On my way

QUOTE(josephcvh @ Jan 11 2019, 08:34 PM)
Hi, how do you deal with returns and refunds?
you dont have, Amazon handles all that from payment,shipment,refunds to customer service support.

penanghomes
post Jan 11 2019, 08:52 PM

On my way

QUOTE(help me lah @ Jan 11 2019, 11:57 AM)
Hi all, if say, we want to deliver goods from Malaysia to the US Amazon, what is the best air/sea shipping service to use? I tried looking around but they all seem to cater to large corporate companies instead. Thank you
I believe you can buy the 20kg Box from Fedex .

Bear in mind, shipping from Malaysia to USA is expensive, its cheaper to ship from China to Amazon US.

I paid us6/kg by air,within 7 days, received by Amazon centre.
moonhowler
post Jan 11 2019, 11:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 11 2019, 08:52 PM)
I believe you can buy the 20kg Box from Fedex .

Bear in mind, shipping from Malaysia to USA is expensive, its cheaper to ship from China to Amazon US.

I paid us6/kg by air,within 7 days, received by Amazon centre.
hi,

thanks very much for your sharing. Do you see the sample of your product before u ship to US? does the shipping handles by the supplier or agent?

lets start a whatsapp group for amazon seller malaysia?

if anyone's interested, please pm me the number and i will create a group

penanghomes
post Jan 12 2019, 12:14 AM

On my way

QUOTE(moonhowler @ Jan 12 2019, 12:58 AM)
hi,

thanks very much for your sharing. Do you see the sample of your product before u ship to US? does the shipping handles by the supplier or agent?

lets start a whatsapp group for amazon seller malaysia?

if anyone's interested, please pm me the number and i will create a group
I get samples. The agent will arange the buying,packing,bar coding till the shipping for a fee.

This saves me alot of time. I would then get the samples to be photographed but in my case, i just hire someone from fiverr to do it for a small fee.
help me lah
post Jan 12 2019, 11:29 AM

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 12 2019, 12:14 AM)
I get samples. The agent will arange the buying,packing,bar coding till the shipping for a fee.

This saves me alot of time. I would then get the samples to be photographed but in my case, i just hire someone from fiverr to do it for a small fee.
Thank you sir =) btw it might sound like a silly question but how do you find these agents? Do you mean agents like ezbuy or individual agents with a more personal contact?
penanghomes
post Jan 12 2019, 12:38 PM

On my way

QUOTE(help me lah @ Jan 12 2019, 12:29 PM)
Thank you sir =) btw it might sound like a silly question but how do you find these agents? Do you mean agents like ezbuy or individual agents with a more personal contact?
we have a amazon seller group, mostly members based in Penang. And the selller group admin has a agent in China.
moonhowler
post Jan 12 2019, 05:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 12 2019, 12:38 PM)
we have a amazon seller group, mostly members based in Penang. And the selller group admin has a agent in China.
is the research tools like jungle scouts and merhcantwords mandatory?
the agents are based in US or China? meaning the supplier sends directly to FBA via the inspector agents in China? or the items will be sent to the inspector from USA?

do u have to private label it? i understand need to put the barcode right? this will handle by the inspector too?

thanks for your sharing ya
penanghomes
post Jan 12 2019, 06:26 PM

On my way

QUOTE(moonhowler @ Jan 12 2019, 06:30 PM)
is the research tools like jungle scouts and merhcantwords mandatory?
the agents are based in US or China? meaning the supplier sends directly to FBA via the inspector agents in China? or the items will be sent to the inspector from USA?

do u have to private label it? i understand need to put the barcode right? this will handle by the inspector too?

thanks for your sharing ya
I would personally go for Helium10.

Merchantwords is not a product research tool and the data seems to be obsolete.

The agent is based in China, she will do the purchasing of your product,packing,barcoding and including shipping to Amazon USA. There is a fee for her service which is very reasonalble.

Private Label means youre branding your product,let say example i want to sell garlic press, in my product title i can put

PenangHomes Garlice Press----------my brand is Penanghomes,better to use unique brandnames and DONT use branded names as your brand like Nike,Adidas, later kena sue smile.gif

All products need have have barcodes in my case i use UPC which can be bought cheaply
penanghomes
post Jan 12 2019, 06:33 PM

On my way

My Amazon USA sales report when i first shipment arrived at US in late October 2018.

Attached Image

My goal is to do atleast us10k/month in sales. I am still learning. And i am very very NEW when it comes to E-Commerce
Krv23490
post Jan 12 2019, 06:45 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 12 2019, 06:33 PM)
My Amazon USA sales report when i first shipment arrived at US in late October 2018.

Attached Image
My goal is to do atleast us10k/month in sales. I am still learning. And i am very very NEW when it comes to E-Commerce
Hey man, thanks for sharing ! May I ask whats the MOQ and roughly starting capital ?
penanghomes
post Jan 12 2019, 07:07 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Krv23490 @ Jan 12 2019, 07:45 PM)
Hey man, thanks for sharing ! May I ask whats the MOQ and roughly starting capital ?
Start with atleast 100 units, you can try 5 different products with 20 units each.
This to find your NIche product.

Starting capital atleast rm5k ++
moonhowler
post Jan 12 2019, 08:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(penanghomes @ Jan 12 2019, 07:07 PM)
Start with atleast 100 units, you can try 5 different products with 20 units each.
This to find your NIche product.

Starting capital atleast rm5k ++
when u mentioned hiring from fiverr to take picture, is delivering the sample to Malaysia? Or the picture is also done in China?

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0837sec    2.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th June 2019 - 11:19 AM