6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

birdman8
post Jan 5 2019, 03:58 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

Anyone can recall the potential income for driving grab during CNY?

I remember so so only. Please share if you drive during 2018 cny
birdman8
post Jan 6 2019, 11:49 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(cktang @ Jan 6 2019, 07:43 PM)
Klia queue 2hrs++ for rm65 worth meh??
Today another lousy day, super hot weather, low fare plus low ping, 0 bonus. What happen lah?? petrol price go down all decided drive sendiri kah?? If continue like this no point taking the psv ady, i'll quit by 30-06-2019.
Just follow simple calculation below (assuming Point A to KLIA trip took 1 hours in average and KLIA to Point B also took 1 hour):

Waiting time 1 hours: (RM65+RM65)/3 = gross RMXX per hours
Waiting time 2 hours: (RM65+RM65)/4 = gross RMXX per hours
Waiting time 3 hours: (RM65+RM65)/5 = gross RMXX per hours etc

Compare this figure with your average non klia collection per hours.

This data should help you to decide whether you should cancel or accept the KLIA trip in future.
birdman8
post Jan 14 2019, 12:21 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jan 14 2019, 11:19 AM)
lately really flooded with drivers, dont know full time or part time
even in non peak hour like after 10am

i hardly get trip back for setting SD...

if u at bukit bintang and sentral area, u open u, tons of drivers there... very scarely

we all thought after incentive taken out, drivers shall not be motivated to drive, not to mention non peak hour... how come ar ?

also, another observation is premium car also alots now...

so i think we cannot win over crapcar liao...

battle is over.... drivers just cannot fight...
How premium car riders behavior so far? Did they give you headaches because they think they have paid the drivers a lot of money?

For grabcar plus, I personally feel that the rider quality were only slightly better than justgrab riders.

birdman8
post Jan 14 2019, 12:33 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

If you guy get a group of riders with 4 adults + 1 small kids, between 5-10 years old and can stand on his own feets

Do you consider as them as five passagers and request them to rebook or just treat it as 4 passagers and start the trip as usual?

birdman8
post Jan 14 2019, 12:35 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jan 14 2019, 12:31 PM)
i think they dont bother to give rating

mostly are alone or less person.

but u can avoid those construction workers

but bad person can be normal or premium riders... i got one time the rider put Mynews @ MRT Bandar Utama which google map show i reached but we cant see, i round and round and he seems not happy..... then i request him just go to MRT to search...
next day my rating drop 0.04.. i should just tell him the dropoff is inside the building... that time very tension..
Most of the premium grabcar trips were short distance trips or otherwise? How many times you get the grabcar premium trips to klia?
birdman8
post Jan 14 2019, 03:59 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Jan 14 2019, 02:58 PM)
Last week when i reached my pickup destination,a bunch of middle eastern people waving at me.i lowered the window and asked how many people?he replied 4 and i opened the door.

They entered my car one by one until there were 6 passangers! I asked the guy beside me why more than 4?He replied 4 adults,the other 2 were children and shouldnt be counted.

Wtf...but i explained to him nicely that it is not like that and I cancelled his trip on the spot.He was angry and said he had booked 2 cars before me and was rejected too.So it is understandable why he was so upsetSo,I took some time to teach him how to order Grab 6 seaters.

Grab should realy educate their customers on this.Sometimes even locals are not aware of this issue
For my case, I picked a group of riders, 4 adults and one children. As usual, I advised that police would saman me if found out and as expected they countered argue that they have tried that for few times before never get any issues since their kid should not be counted as additional passager.

Eventually they agreed to book 2 cars. 3 adults get into my cars, once reach destination, they want me to go back to pick up the two riders since they can’t get another grab drivers which I politely rejected straight away by saying I have meeting with my clients later.

This morning my rating down 0.04. Lol

I asked this questions is for confirmation purpose. Thanks a lots for those who commented here

birdman8
post Jan 14 2019, 04:01 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 14 2019, 11:48 AM)
anybody here can recommend a good bluetooth wireless? Preferably budget below RM200
I use the cheap Jabra brand Bluetooth. Less than rm100

Can serve my needs so far with no issue
birdman8
post Jan 14 2019, 09:31 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jan 14 2019, 04:04 PM)
which model is it?
Jabra BT2047

Equip with basic functions only such as answering and receiving calls which is good enough for me to do grabcar.
birdman8
post Jan 14 2019, 09:41 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(priaye @ Jan 14 2019, 04:40 PM)
This is what pissed me off. Riders abusing the rating system and worst grab acknowledge their ratings towards us. It's really not fair. Just because we did the right things and did not follow riders request rating drop.

This rating system should not be applied for foreigners, majority of them think their money are great and treat us like rubbish, especially middle East and from India

Kena many times, rider asked to speed. We said no, and the next thing rating drop. Shit.
QUOTE(andrwss @ Jan 14 2019, 08:12 PM)
Rating system is not good, as it emotionally affect us even not our fault.

Hard to get a car - 4 stars for drivers
Expensive - 4 stars for drivers
Traffic jam come slow - 4 stars for drivers
Stuck in traffic jam - 4 stars for drivers
Put wrong pup and driver cannot find him - 4 stars for drivers
Etc.

Dafuq? They want to express their unhappiness toward grab but stars rating to drivers is all they can do. I hope grab don't show us the star ratings in future, or maybe change the rating system.

Now I don't drive in traffic jam anymore and my stars are slowly climbing.
Chill lah.

Once a while, my rating also dropped kaw kaw on the day I expected the rating would be up. Cheerful moods on the day, all riders seems okay. But next day rating dropped 2 points or more!

Then I cracked my head try to figure which rider give me that rating and have I done anything wrong? Or could it be someone wrongly press the star rating or simply want to fool us around? I never figure it out so better just forget it.

Most important grab don’t send me any warning and suspend my account will do already.

birdman8
post Jan 19 2019, 12:33 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

Why mandarin grabcar driver Facebook always cursing their own race riders? Because of this Chinese guys or women, our rating down this and that and the Chinese riders don’t appreciate the service? In particular Chinese female riders.

From my own experience, they are not best but not the worse group of riders either. Other than few aunties who were very particular in every small aspect of our service, I basically have no issue with them.

I am referring to local cannis and not prc.
birdman8
post Jan 19 2019, 12:50 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(Jesse0916 @ Jan 19 2019, 12:42 PM)
Me too.

From 4.96 to 4.87 suddenly, I feel weird.
Am I really get so many bad comments & rating?

Are you a new driver?

How many trip you have completed as per today?
birdman8
post Jan 19 2019, 03:25 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(July 2nd @ Jan 19 2019, 02:40 PM)
Maybe you look like Captain America or Thor? laugh.gif

Most of the time the young and pretty one act dumb, they're not the worst but very arrogant.  Maybe you see them hot then you don't care?
I only fetched low percentage of Chinese female riders which I deem hot or attractive. Most of them look so so only in my opinion.
birdman8
post Jan 19 2019, 03:36 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(peigeng @ Jan 19 2019, 12:59 PM)
I need your advice.
I am currently jobless .i am 30 years old with 2 year old child and my wife is a housewife.
Planning to either rent a stall in a kopitiam to sell noodles or become a grab driver.
I have saving where I can maintain at least 1year of current standard of living .

Can anyone share with me which is a better choice?
Just go ahead register grab car. No charge currently but we need to pay certain amount for PSV, Puspakom inspection starting July this year.

Test Drive few hours selectively as and when you like just to get the taste of it. No harm of trying. Tak suka, then stop.
birdman8
post Jan 21 2019, 12:14 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

My rating yesterday dropped 0.01 and this afternoon also dropped 0.01

Must be due of the lower rating rated by some 华女 vmad.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by birdman8: Jan 21 2019, 12:15 AM
birdman8
post Jan 21 2019, 11:48 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(jackal_x2005 @ Jan 21 2019, 11:02 AM)
nope, local Indian. 2 lady and 1 guy.
At least one of the rider still in the car while you were waiting?

Just in case you cabut? Correct?
birdman8
post Jan 21 2019, 03:45 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

https://m.facebook.com/mehda2017/

Those who to have someone fighting for their rights, can try to join this driver association. Joining fees was only 1-2 ringgit.

By the way, I am not sure how effective or active they are currently but they seems actives in social media. Hopefully we finally can get at least one driver association to represent us or at least put certain thing in favor of the drivers.
birdman8
post Jan 21 2019, 04:05 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jan 21 2019, 04:00 PM)
Wont be surprise too if they revised down senyap2 the MP, UP, P AA rate too in future.

Lembu all grab drivers.
we need strong driver association to fight for our rights

we also need at least one more “Strong” competitor which can compete with grabcar
birdman8
post Jan 21 2019, 04:53 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Jan 21 2019, 04:26 PM)
Many attempts to boycott in the past always failed because according to some drivers,dapur tak berasap. Not only we failed to boycott Grab, but now Grab boycott us by giving priority ping to taxi under justgrab.

Hopefully this association is stronger than GDMA. Perhaps this new association can learn a few tricks from botak and shoot Anthony Loke everyday until he comes back to his senses.
most of the grab drivers are part timers

Driving grab are not their main source of income
birdman8
post Jan 28 2019, 11:25 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

https://www.grab.com/my/driver-representative-committee/

Grab office select drivers representative themselves?

I thought we should choose our representative among ourselves via voting process
birdman8
post Feb 2 2019, 03:03 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(S3phiroth @ Feb 2 2019, 12:08 PM)
Your comment is inaccurate and misleading.

Let me rephrase it for u: If 1 day u meet this kind rider... ur career as a crapcar driver will be over sad.gif
I believe a lots of drivers been banned or being suspended by grabcar before due to something similar incident and riders lodged very much exaggerated complains.

Uber previously seldom banned or suspended their drivers and I never heard their services were worst than grab.

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2313sec    0.70    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th May 2022 - 01:50 PM