Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

Strike Eureka
post Jun 29 2022, 05:31 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(Croner @ Jun 29 2022, 02:24 AM)
Guys, for the PSV exam, possible to kaotim or bao?
check with respective driving school, but it's quite easy to pass since it's paper test je
undertable easily cost 1-1.5k , might as well u take the test save cost
kiTZss P
post Jul 31 2022, 10:15 PM

Probation
10 posts

Grab driver working at midnight ? Plan to take Grab from KLIA2 to go back to my hometown on Wed midnight...
MakNok
post Aug 1 2022, 01:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,487 posts

QUOTE(Croner @ Jun 29 2022, 02:24 AM)
Guys, for the PSV exam, possible to kaotim or bao?
QUOTE(Strike Eureka @ Jun 29 2022, 05:31 PM)
check with respective driving school, but it's quite easy to pass since it's paper test je
undertable easily cost 1-1.5k , might as well u take the test save cost
Yes....possible to kaw tim as per say lah.
Normal PSV course with exam is RM240.

Kaw Tim exam also can...not sure extra RM450 or total rm450
but still needs to do test with "aided answer" during written exam lah.

But if you understand bahasa well.....then no need kaw tim lo..
You only need to pass 48 out of 60 question within 1hour.

During the mandatory class where you needs to fingerprint online with JPJ.....6 hour class will be conducted.....you will be given a book.....and instructor will teach you module as pee text book.
If you lucky, end of class...there will be a Sale of question and answer "shortcut" to PSV exam success for sale....only rm10.

Like i say....if you good in bahasa....just memorise the answer to the question....got 160 questions...
Surely can easily pass the test.

I am not sure how many set of test paper module but i do know that they do have Set E and SET F which mean even you want to copy each other alao depending whether whoever sitting nearby you having the same Set paper.

I suspect lah those say kaw tim will have "aided" ready answer on the SET paper.

Strike Eureka
post Aug 1 2022, 02:38 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(MakNok @ Aug 1 2022, 01:46 PM)
Yes....possible to kaw tim as per say lah.
Normal PSV course with exam is RM240.

Kaw Tim exam also can...not sure extra RM450 or total rm450
but still needs to do test with "aided answer" during written exam lah.

But if you understand bahasa well.....then no need kaw tim lo..
You only need to pass 48 out of 60 question within 1hour.

During the mandatory class where you needs to fingerprint online with JPJ.....6 hour class will be conducted.....you will be given a book.....and instructor will teach you module as pee text book.
If you lucky, end of class...there will be a Sale of question and answer "shortcut" to PSV exam success for sale....only rm10.

Like i say....if you good in bahasa....just memorise the answer to the question....got 160 questions...
Surely can easily pass the test.

I am not sure how many set of test paper module but i do know that they do have Set E and SET F which mean even you want to copy each other alao depending whether whoever sitting nearby you having the same Set paper.

I suspect lah those say kaw tim will have "aided" ready answer on the SET paper.
go see app store got PSV test app or not la...go do and see, i check got GDL and B2 so far.....no need understand bahasa also can , but that's impossible coz tak akan orang malaysia fair poorly in BM , just need to do the test, roughly remember the answer and u are good to go....took me around 5mins complete the test and just nice passed
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 7 2022, 04:00 AM

On my way
529 posts

WTA if do grab how high the chances of getting belonging or car rob??
Mysagavvt
post Aug 7 2022, 12:22 PM

39 posts

QUOTE(kiTZss @ Jul 31 2022, 10:15 PM)
Grab driver working at midnight ? Plan to take Grab from KLIA2 to go back to my hometown on Wed midnight...
can pm me if u need a ride

Strike Eureka
post Aug 7 2022, 03:26 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Aug 7 2022, 04:00 AM)
very low....last time i did touch wood never kena before, but chances of picking up troublemakers are very high getting you into trouble and banned
just need to keep your cool je, pretend you are a mute smile bk at them then point your waze to show u are sending them to that location wink.gif
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 7 2022, 05:28 PM

On my way
529 posts

QUOTE(Strike Eureka @ Aug 7 2022, 03:26 PM)
very low....last time i did touch wood never kena before, but chances of picking up troublemakers are very high getting you into trouble and banned
just need to keep your cool je, pretend you are a mute smile bk at them then point your waze to show u are sending them to that location  wink.gif
Ya my fear is about this troublemaker. How's the salary like if you choose to just to the grab delivery with your car? Don't want to pick up passengers just strictly do deliveries with car, Possible?
Strike Eureka
post Aug 7 2022, 05:34 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Aug 7 2022, 05:28 PM)
Ya my fear is about this troublemaker. How's the salary like if you choose to just to the grab delivery with your car? Don't want to pick up passengers just strictly do deliveries with car, Possible?
that i dunno le....back in those days easily 4-6k la for full timers (not cool story ya, driver group actually shared) , but heard that once PSV is enforce is much easier to do liao (this a grab driver shared to me last 2 months but did not reveal the income) probably a stable income of 6k on average?
but those are fetching passengers only

cc: sifu yhtan boleh confirm tak? sorry i long time gantung kunci d since sudah boleh end game sama Grab laugh.gif
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 7 2022, 05:37 PM

On my way
529 posts

QUOTE(Strike Eureka @ Aug 7 2022, 05:34 PM)
that i dunno le....back in those days easily 4-6k la for full timers (not cool story ya, driver group actually shared) , but heard that once PSV is enforce is much easier to do liao (this a grab driver shared to me last 2 months but did not reveal the income) probably a stable income of 6k on average?

cc: sifu yhtan boleh confirm tak?  sorry i long time gantung kunci d since sudah boleh end game sama Grab  laugh.gif
Ya I guess picking up passengers is where the money is at. But I fear the customer will give trouble and headache.
yhtan
post Aug 7 2022, 11:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,478 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Aug 7 2022, 04:00 AM)
The chances is very low, so far i only heard of one case which happen back in year 2019.

QUOTE(Strike Eureka @ Aug 7 2022, 05:34 PM)

cc: sifu yhtan boleh confirm tak?  sorry i long time gantung kunci d since sudah boleh end game sama Grab  laugh.gif
all i can say is, if rajin that figure can be achieve punya
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 8 2022, 12:29 AM

On my way
529 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 7 2022, 11:17 PM)
The chances is very low, so far i only heard of one case which happen back in year 2019.
Thanks, do you think you at make that kind of figure just from doing grab delivery using car?
yhtan
post Aug 8 2022, 09:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,478 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Aug 8 2022, 12:29 AM)
Thanks, do you think you at make that kind of figure just from doing grab delivery using car?
u mean grab food car or grab express? It is achievable but a bit tougher
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 8 2022, 12:38 PM

On my way
529 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 8 2022, 09:17 AM)
u mean grab food car or grab express? It is achievable but a bit tougher
Yes mostly grab express using car. If can make 3-4k a month it's ok, less stressful from picking up passengers.
mhs87
post Aug 8 2022, 05:31 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Aug 8 2022, 12:38 PM)
Yes mostly grab express using car. If can make 3-4k a month it's ok, less stressful from picking up passengers.
i think it is easier to get grabfood job compared to grab express, youre better off doing jnt, lalamove etc if only interested to do delivery, no yearly puspakom inspection like grab if im not mistaken
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 8 2022, 05:42 PM

On my way
529 posts

QUOTE(mhs87 @ Aug 8 2022, 05:31 PM)
i think it is easier to get grabfood job compared to grab express, youre better off doing jnt, lalamove etc if only interested to do delivery, no yearly puspakom inspection like grab if im not mistaken
If do grabfood with car I think sure will get down voted till get sack, bcs using car is a lot slower to get the food + hand over to customer.
Do jnt and lazada hire people with own car or you have to drive their van + you be under contract and can't choose your own time when you want to work?
mhs87
post Aug 9 2022, 08:19 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Aug 8 2022, 05:42 PM)
If do grabfood with car I think sure will get down voted till get sack, bcs using car is a lot slower to get the food + hand over to customer.
Do jnt and lazada hire people with own car or you have to drive their van + you be under contract and can't choose your own time when you want to work?
a lot of them nowadays drive their own car, i saw them dropping off packages at my residence

about the working hours etc i dont know
Strike Eureka
post Aug 9 2022, 02:33 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 7 2022, 11:17 PM)
iirc our sohai fren Alan aka whitewing kena twice in a week? see he post pic at police station, then blow how he fight like a mad dog against dunno how many..... sweat.gif
Strike Eureka
post Aug 9 2022, 02:35 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Aug 8 2022, 12:38 PM)
suggest you take B2 license do food delivery better, easily 3-4k , problem is now taking B2 is a very long process.....probably need 6months as too many ppl taking , i'm still waiting for my practical
yhtan
post Aug 9 2022, 02:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,478 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Aug 8 2022, 05:42 PM)
that one need GDL license

401 Pages « < 398 399 400 401 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0399sec    0.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th August 2022 - 03:17 AM