Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

Last year to comply regulation, reporting in
yhtan
post Jan 4 2019, 11:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Jan 4 2019, 11:16 AM)
Stopped by traffic police in Persiaran Surian 30 minutes ago....they caught me speaking on the phone with customer.I apologized and told him i am grab driver,show him the apps and he smiled and let me go.

Thanks abang polis for being considerate to grab drivers!

P/s : btw i saw most them hold a handheld device,probably linked to cctv or something coz i spoke on the phone 200-300m away from roadblock
That handheld is their machine for issuing summon on the spot, last time need to write down and now just key in your IC and kesalahan, then print out on the spot.

I just kena one at Eco city on wednesday night, illegal turn left for shortcut going to eco city bridge. When goes up and saw them tahan, kantoi already, they are waiting at top and behind got 3 cars behind me kena also. Luckily the polis change kesalahan to abai isyarat, penalty of RM150, if kena double lane then it is RM300.

Nowadays better watch out for cut queue at line box, i saw one car kena at Jalan 222 junction few weeks ago. Even MV heading towards Salak highway, if turn right to OKR, polis also saman because of double lane.
yhtan
post Jan 4 2019, 04:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(Just_Me_Just_Me @ Jan 4 2019, 12:42 PM)
funny that they never kisah the 2 places most ppl always do, pju Sunway shortcut to ldp bridge and du shortcut to damansara link towards sec17
because that 2 road is straight and polis easily spotted, polis stand there sure cannot catch anyone laugh.gif
yhtan
post Jan 4 2019, 06:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jan 4 2019, 05:56 PM)
ping really slow

ytd, empty car from PJ to Sri Petaling during 7pm (set SD)
2 days ago empty car from times square to Sri Petaling, during 7pm.. (set SD)

both i also dont want to wait too long...
SD will have lower priority as i observe, i also set SD back to subang and eat telur. Now at off peak hour, i just online without AA, see got luck to get job nearby there or not.
yhtan
post Jan 4 2019, 08:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

Demand is really low for today and bukit bintang traffic is clear. Even at KL Sentral also has to wait 3-5mins to get another job

This post has been edited by yhtan: Jan 4 2019, 08:38 PM
yhtan
post Jan 5 2019, 12:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(noobandroid @ Jan 5 2019, 11:49 AM)
are you guys following the notice saying ehail cannot enter arrival hall without jobs on device?
the case at Penang, according to JPJ explanation is driver is not allow to camp at arrival lane as it will cause congestion.
yhtan
post Jan 5 2019, 12:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(river.sand @ Jan 5 2019, 12:35 PM)
Penang Airport no queueing system like KLIA?
no place for them to do queuing system like KLIA, now i know why JPJ issue summon to them, driver camping there hoping to get job (nearest to entrance)
yhtan
post Jan 8 2019, 09:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(cfl @ Jan 8 2019, 09:05 AM)
Gosh... 14.86km for RM 11 fare??? Are we running on water for our car Mr. Crap???
current traffic is back to normal stage sweat.gif

Their historical method of calculating TB should be review.
yhtan
post Jan 8 2019, 10:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(priaye @ Jan 8 2019, 09:38 AM)
Mostly morning sure kena GS. Kena One , 26 km for RM21. Some more bad jam. Rider pulak not happy follow toll road. Sure rating jatuh even not our fault.

Now Kota Damansara jem giler. This hour, no bonus some more.

How like that
now is blank, meaning u on AA only earn RM0.40 per minute, somehow the trip amount won't be lower than the guarantee earning.

Not happy then report them, my rating is enough to play around with this kind of rider, in fact GS rider has no right on choosing which route they want.
yhtan
post Jan 8 2019, 10:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(cktang @ Jan 8 2019, 10:44 AM)
This morning kena <= 4 km trip, rm8 + 2.10 bonus.
- One of the traffic light rosak, jem 35minutes baru sampai 10mins lambat masuk office. doh.gif
+ Model like long leg chic with nice smile sit infront.  devil.gif
So do the next job compensate back u the time difference? Or langsung tarak?

Rugi also leh, earn RM8.50 for 35mins, long leg just to see see only brows.gif
yhtan
post Jan 8 2019, 11:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jan 8 2019, 11:38 AM)
i think more ppl become drivers now

just check rider app now, there are more than 10 cars (grabcar only, not plus or premium) in sri petaling new shop areas...

we complains fare like shit ( after 20% comm) yet many jump into it..
do part time still ok, impact is lesser money in pocket. Those do full time better join taxi company, priority ping for taxi and lesser commission.

Normally i'll do 6-8pm weekdays and manage to get RM250-300 net, weekend i just rest or do certain night time only.
yhtan
post Jan 8 2019, 12:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jan 8 2019, 11:50 AM)
priority ping by teksi ? i thought is base on the nearest ?
what i suspect is for justgrab job, if nearest will be given to taxi first, then only pass to crapcar with AA, if ignore then pass to crapcar without AA

This post has been edited by yhtan: Jan 8 2019, 12:02 PM
yhtan
post Jan 8 2019, 03:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Jan 8 2019, 03:28 PM)
Rapid pass rm100 unlimited ride
rapid pass owner will still need last mile ride, i don't think that one is the cause of low demand.

More into economic situation now, everything has goes up and people has less money to spend now.

This post has been edited by yhtan: Jan 8 2019, 03:35 PM
yhtan
post Jan 8 2019, 05:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(barleybing @ Jan 8 2019, 05:17 PM)
good evening to all sifu2 and otai2 here..im a newbie to driving for grab and i have a question to ask..

If you have to pay toll to reach your passenger,can you include the toll charges into final receipt from passenger?if cannot,can we get compensation from grab?

Many thanks..
best to call up rider and explain the whole situation, if rider agree then proceed as usual, if they don't want pay then ask them cancel and rebook another one.

I'm not sure grab will reimburse on this kind of situation.
yhtan
post Jan 8 2019, 10:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(Calvin871989 @ Jan 8 2019, 09:43 PM)
https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/newssingapor...ocid=spartanntp
https://www.facebook.com/wsuan77/videos/o.1...?type=2&theater

Gojek driver allegedly seen going ballistic when wheelchair-bound customer takes too long to alight

CLOSE THE DOOR ! DONT LET THE AIRCOND GO OUT !  vmad.gif

lol
What happen inside the car nobody know also, but most OKU are quite considerate people in Klang Valley. There is once OKU because of diabetic, lay their own napkin because scare of wet the cushion, and got their own board to slide up/down to the seat.

If me i'll try my best to help them lah, unless their attitude is very bad. And Singapore do have wheelchair car service one, if not mistaken cost a lot more than order taxi or e-hailing car.
yhtan
post Jan 9 2019, 09:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(July 2nd @ Jan 9 2019, 12:15 AM)
Yeah, this is what came across my mind too.  Don't you all notice nowadays taxis are much lesser to be seen camping around mrt/lrt(s)?  Of course major stations or city centre still a lot but what about other places?  Think about it...
Crap sure think a way to maintain the supply after regulation, after all it is a win-win situation for crap and taxi driver. U think they want to rely on part timer which 70-80% going to quit after July? laugh.gif

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jan 9 2019, 03:14 AM)
Any Grabcar Plus drivers?
Demand increased?
Suspect due to some passengers willing to pay more to get Grab car only (dont want Justgrab, may get teksi) and yet not knowing that Grabcar only option is available at the bottom last row. So in the end, they choose Grabcar Plus option instead.
last month increase of demand because of promo code, i do have one promo code RM10 off for grabcar+ but i didn't use it.

QUOTE(cktang @ Jan 9 2019, 08:46 AM)
Update: Some how i got my compensation back. Today kena almost same route yesterday morning, rm6 + 5.9 and the rosak trafic light back to normal, 10mins finished. hmm.gif
I think the compensation is given based on 10 or 20mins difference, i mean very huge difference. But not applicable for all ride.
yhtan
post Jan 9 2019, 12:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(Calvin871989 @ Jan 9 2019, 11:57 AM)
This guy 8 hours plus at KLIA ?

user posted image
actually the amount of driver got 1700 so much meh, including those at charterfield. rclxub.gif

Grab still cannot eliminate those who use modded apps, GPS lock etc. Might as well learn from abang joker suggestion, set up a waiting area at Landside which take number at there

This post has been edited by yhtan: Jan 9 2019, 12:25 PM
yhtan
post Jan 9 2019, 03:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(sinbad @ Jan 9 2019, 02:59 PM)
Feel the GrabShare cacat ler.

This Morning just pick a GrabShare job with AA during 8~9AM.
1 pickup at One South and drop at Concord Hotel KL
1 pickup at One South and drop at UCSI Taman Connought.

Route suggested by app was pickup both at 1south > drop UCSI > drop Concore Hotel.

How come these 2 can be sharing the same route.
from 1South to UCSI took about 30+mins
From UCSI to Concore Hotel took about another 40+ mins.

The passenger to Concord Hotel complained all the way after dropped the passenger at UCSI.

Wasting his 30+ minute.
Nothing wrong as far i'm looking at it, both heading to north direction which is KL City centre area, first drop off point definitely have to be UCSI at connaught, then only head to Concorde KL.

Now GS can get 20% cashback if match, so your earning won't be affect so much, rating might suffer because of rider experience. For damage control, ask rider complain to grab lah, push all the responsibilities to grab. laugh.gif

save the 20-30% and waste another 30mins, that is the result for sharing ride what. It serve a good lesson for this kind of rider. For me i'll do my poker face all the ride, rating is ready for this kind of rider.
yhtan
post Jan 9 2019, 05:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(July 2nd @ Jan 9 2019, 04:04 PM)
Well said. laugh.gif Grab's first move was JustGrab followed by signage converted into 'public' e-hailing parking bay yesterday.  PSV holders win big time!
Sure mah, who can give u most certain of supply of PSV now until July, sure taxi driver lor. After got sufficient taxi, then only ditch those bad apple out.

It is the same thing like Myteksi did to them in the past, after launch grabcar then ditch taxi driver, now regulation welcome them back again. rclxms.gif

yhtan
post Jan 10 2019, 09:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(hickups @ Jan 10 2019, 09:17 AM)
He loose....
Hes being unfair..dont u think?..im ok with the new regulations...better for ft drivers....but till now he never touch on taxi drivers..put them under some app like grab..where riders can rate n complaint them...and if bad...ban or suspend justt like grab  do...suspended have to go reeducation..if not cannot drive taxi....take out the bad drivers...
Nothing wrong with legalization, in fact it bring more protection to the drivers in future, especially insurance coverage.

34 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2367sec    0.44    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th May 2022 - 11:36 PM