Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab Driver Discussion V5 (2019 & 2020), Info and FAQ

views

RiriRuruRara
post Jun 6 2020, 09:16 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(budi1413 @ May 20 2020, 07:20 PM)
need to bring original car grant. fire extinguisher and safety triangle put at front passenger seat. make sure all the lampu is working on your car eg 3rd brake light plate number light signal etc. put tire pressure 170kpa. do alignment also. wash you car bersih2.
Guys my car is still on loan with the bank so i dont have the origial car grant, can i still do grab??
RiriRuruRara
post Jun 7 2020, 05:40 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

Hi guys a few more question i like to find out, if i just want to do grabfood and grabexpress using a car?

1.Can you make a profit if you are doing this with a car? About how much were you making b4 covid19?
2.Unlike motorcycle where you can park anywhere, with car you have to park at legal places like multistory car park which will cost you money. I am guessing this money will have to be from your own pocket??
3. Will you get downvoted with zero stars by customers till grab have to sack you bcs unlike a motorcycle which can reach from point A to B in 10 minutes a car might take 30-40 minutes or more.

RiriRuruRara
post Jun 10 2020, 04:08 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(budi1413 @ Jun 8 2020, 02:34 PM)
can ask bank for the original grant. bank never keep my grant tho. because they sked they will lose it.
they have scanner there. can scan directly from phone screen.
For my car they just gave me a photocopy grant.

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jun 8 2020, 04:43 PM)
earning a bit lesser now compare to beginning of MCO time, GF job priority is given to GF rider.

Parking fee can claim from grab. With more and more cars on the road, parking on commercial area can be hard to find.
So if you have a car you will make more doing grab then grab food and express?
Also do you happen to know my car I modified the tyre to wider tyre then the original. Would puspakom pass it if I want to do ehailing??
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 7 2022, 04:00 AM

Enthusiast
783 posts

WTA if do grab how high the chances of getting belonging or car rob??
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 7 2022, 05:28 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(Strike Eureka @ Aug 7 2022, 03:26 PM)
very low....last time i did touch wood never kena before, but chances of picking up troublemakers are very high getting you into trouble and banned
just need to keep your cool je, pretend you are a mute smile bk at them then point your waze to show u are sending them to that location  wink.gif
Ya my fear is about this troublemaker. How's the salary like if you choose to just to the grab delivery with your car? Don't want to pick up passengers just strictly do deliveries with car, Possible?
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 7 2022, 05:37 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(Strike Eureka @ Aug 7 2022, 05:34 PM)
that i dunno le....back in those days easily 4-6k la for full timers (not cool story ya, driver group actually shared) , but heard that once PSV is enforce is much easier to do liao (this a grab driver shared to me last 2 months but did not reveal the income) probably a stable income of 6k on average?
but those are fetching passengers only

cc: sifu yhtan boleh confirm tak?  sorry i long time gantung kunci d since sudah boleh end game sama Grab  laugh.gif
Ya I guess picking up passengers is where the money is at. But I fear the customer will give trouble and headache.
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 8 2022, 12:29 AM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 7 2022, 11:17 PM)
The chances is very low, so far i only heard of one case which happen back in year 2019.
all i can say is, if rajin that figure can be achieve punya
Thanks, do you think you at make that kind of figure just from doing grab delivery using car?
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 8 2022, 12:38 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 8 2022, 09:17 AM)
u mean grab food car or grab express? It is achievable but a bit tougher
Yes mostly grab express using car. If can make 3-4k a month it's ok, less stressful from picking up passengers.
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 8 2022, 05:42 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(mhs87 @ Aug 8 2022, 05:31 PM)
i think it is easier to get grabfood job compared to grab express, youre better off doing jnt, lalamove etc if only interested to do delivery, no yearly puspakom inspection like grab if im not mistaken
If do grabfood with car I think sure will get down voted till get sack, bcs using car is a lot slower to get the food + hand over to customer.
Do jnt and lazada hire people with own car or you have to drive their van + you be under contract and can't choose your own time when you want to work?
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 13 2022, 02:24 AM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(mhs87 @ Aug 9 2022, 08:19 AM)
a lot of them nowadays drive their own car, i saw them dropping off packages at my residence

about the working hours etc i dont know
QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 9 2022, 02:57 PM)
that one need GDL license
QUOTE(Strike Eureka @ Aug 10 2022, 04:20 PM)
i think no need la boss....D license can d for private cars, i do receive deliveries of my frozen meat and dimsum from ppl driving cars also during mco
for Van most likely you'll need GDL la and puspakom check,  but i think that's for registered vehicles .
i got a fren doing lalamove using Van, but he got his own business doing part time transporting big items, GDL and puspakom memang ada d

What type of license(s) do I need to have to be a Lalamove delivery partner?
For motorcycles, cars and 4x4, the minimum requirement is the P driving license. For vans and lorries, you need to have a GDL license on top of your driving license. We won’t accept drivers with an L license or an expired license.
1 last question guy, wta if let's say customer try to rob your car with knife do your have to try to fight it off or just let them take the car?
Will grab pay for your car if a customer rob your car???
RiriRuruRara
post Aug 13 2022, 02:16 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Aug 13 2022, 06:53 AM)
your life or car is more important?
If insurance going to cover I just let them take it?
RiriRuruRara
post Jan 11 2024, 05:14 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

WTA accidentally gave grab driver short of money how to correct it? I accidentally pressed that insurance thing so bill came up to rm11.30 and I only gave the grab driver rm11 only??

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0969sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:26 PM