All Stars
23,136 posts

AskarPerang
post Feb 14 2019, 01:33 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(bojed @ Feb 13 2019, 10:40 AM)
What the hell is going on with Grab right now?

Presint 14 to MRT Kajang used to be at least RM15 before but now it has been knocked down to RM11? Maybe it's understandable if there's like 5 drivers around but I'm the only one available in this area.

Even the king of buang harga aka mycar charges rider RM15 for that trip.

And I didn't know before this that Grab even tells riders to book now because of off-peak low fares. What the hell? Now becoming even more cheapskate than mycar.
Yes you are right. I notice that arrow down and low fare symbol too recently. Haha.

So apart from high fare during peak hour, if the fare is lower than normal, Grab will now info the passenger to book now to catch the low fare. Haha.
AskarPerang
post Feb 16 2019, 02:41 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Feb 15 2019, 10:17 AM)
Good feature, at least lesser rider venting anger on rating from now onwards.
Well, Grab still fear to implement the best feature taken from Uber.
Driver able to rate passenger. And can see their rating up to 1 or 2 decimal point. Not just stars.
Haha.
AskarPerang
post Feb 17 2019, 10:31 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

Wow Proton Persona (new version) is eligible for Grabcar Plus category.
AskarPerang
post Feb 23 2019, 03:09 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(priaye @ Feb 21 2019, 03:51 PM)
Need help from experience Driver

If PU at condo. Ping at outside or guard house , then only rider send message ask to pu at lobby or at their block. What should we do. These kind of request seems like riders want to con us on the fair.

Sometimes the distance quite far and the delay caused by the security guards. Sometimes took us more than 5 mins
Depending on your mood.
If you really want the trip, then contact passenger ask which block to go in pick up at the lobby.
If it is not worth the trip, then just wait 5 mins at the guardhouse and cancel passenger no show. Take the RM3.
AskarPerang
post Feb 23 2019, 08:57 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(priaye @ Feb 23 2019, 08:26 AM)
The case is pu point at condo. Waze reach destination at guard house.
Upon arrival then only rider ask to come lobby or go in to their blocks via sms.

My worries is if I ignore the SMS, will I get SMS from grab. If I follow the rider SMS, then I feel like get cheated because the fare starts at the guard house especially the 5 RM fare. Go in additional millage plus the delay at the guard house.
Well the answer still remain the same.
Depending on your mood. 
If you really want the trip, then go in pick up at the lobby. 
If it is not worth the trip, then just wait 5 mins at the guardhouse and cancel passenger no show. Take the RM3.

AskarPerang
post Feb 23 2019, 09:26 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(Calvin871989 @ Feb 23 2019, 12:46 PM)
Good luck with the 10 cent petrol price increase and low fares

Charity rides all the way ?

Petrol prices have been increasing since Chinese New year.

I'm not surprise if petrol prices will increase few cents next week as well.
Wait till the new government start to implement petrol subsidy as per announce during Bajet 2019.
Is almost ready as per the news below:

AskarPerang
post Feb 24 2019, 01:18 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(george steve @ Feb 24 2019, 12:39 AM)
A quick q. How does that apply to a cash paying rider? As in many condos the guards can create a hastle for a low cost ride. Thanks
The RM3 penalty for passenger no show so far is coming out from Grab themselves.
Grab still yet to impose the penalty to the passenger. Unlike Uber style.
AskarPerang
post Feb 25 2019, 03:44 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(viole @ Feb 25 2019, 03:22 PM)
So i just finished meeting in kl. I always ride lrt to go to kl but todays hot weather + heavy bag that im carrying made me lazy and want to book a grab to go back home.

So i book a grab and i got a driver. He's just 5 mins away from me initially but he's not moving at all. Well, gps problem i guess. After 15 mins waiting, i text him when he want to come. He didnt reply. Well traffic jam i guess. After 30 mins i lost my patience. I called him but he straight rejected my call.

Ok you want to play the game. I waited till 1 hour. And i saw he's moving further from my location.

Thought want to cancel but why give him the easy way out. So i took a nearby cab, and let the booking continue. So today is the first time i took a cab in 5 years...

Cuz fuck you grab driver.
AskarPerang
post Feb 25 2019, 04:32 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(Serial8000 @ Feb 25 2019, 04:31 PM)
May I know does Grab still accept Cash ?
Yes, but it is more rewarding if you use their new ewallet: Grabpay.
If you are frequent users.
AskarPerang
post Feb 25 2019, 11:37 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(CWW88 @ Feb 25 2019, 09:23 PM)
Am a frequent user of Grab. Always will only book when am down at the lobby & will also remark to pick up at the guard house eventhough its easier to just wait at the lobby. This afternoon booked a ride to a nearby pharmacy to pick my meds. Like normal booked a car when am at the guardhouse. Weather was hot like fuck. Got a car. ETA 2 min. Nice. So i texted the driver & told him am already at the guard house and he replied OK. Had a chat with a guard while waiting. 10 min's passed and the driver didnt show up. Called no answer. Texted him, hi bang. You kt mana? He replied, tolong cancel. Wtf? Why didnt you just tell me when i texted you earlier? Its already scorching hot & am pissed. Took out my other phone and booked another car. Got it in 3 min. Left the previous booking. Abt 10min later when i arrived at the pharmacy i realised he hasnt cancel. So i cancelled it & classified it as driver asked to cancel.

Ita drivers like this whom gives other drivers a bad image. If dont want to pick up just ignore it. Dont be a bitch.

Thumbs up to the other drivers who respect their job. To those who dont tolong jangan jadi sampah.
Actually after 5 mins, you cancel, the driver profit RM3. Just like Uber style, but Grab is actually the one compensating this RM3 to the driver.
You should put a report. Punish those unethical drivers. If not sooner or later, they will become no different compare to majority taxi drivers attitude now.
AskarPerang
post Feb 27 2019, 11:35 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(zinglicious @ Feb 27 2019, 11:27 PM)
There will be more Lembu MISSteak despite the ugly truth. Dun believe? Just watch the real hot Q at KLIA. I have my usual clients as my wifey is in the real estate bize where she caters many expats. Because of competition and landslide is a boring place to hangout, i drive straight back to KL and find a comfy spot to cari makan and minum. It used to be 500 last year but last week when I was there, the Q was 1700 burgers.  doh.gif  doh.gif
Q is always 4 digits number.
Only time worth waiting at airport is during weekends Sunday night or after long holiday ends that night.
AskarPerang
post Mar 2 2019, 12:11 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Mar 2 2019, 12:05 AM)
click into each job and look at the details. I got it from a customer which i waited for a while for her starbucks coffee.

Today was good, averaging RM40 nett per hour. Hard to find such good driving friday evening.
Wow. Area? KL city?

AskarPerang
post Mar 3 2019, 12:03 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(Hototz @ Mar 3 2019, 11:55 AM)
So dont drive during rush hour?🤔 so far, morning rush hour has highest fare i get.
Only drive during peak hour
AskarPerang
post Mar 3 2019, 11:34 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(AMenzZ @ Mar 3 2019, 09:19 PM)
Is high time Grab implement passenger need to go through verification also.
Submit identification (I/C or passport).

And also driver able to rate passenger.

Yeah, some will say can still use fake or other people identification also. No point. But at least maybe able to reduce potential stuff like above from happening. As those ill intention people will think twice before their act.

Time to wake up Grab!!! Dont just thinking of losing passengers coz by implementing stricter registration process.
AskarPerang
post Mar 4 2019, 11:40 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(Steven_aka_G @ Mar 4 2019, 09:55 AM)
Just had an experience the other day where I was riding as a passenger. Decent driver but once I left the car and walked into my meeting, I saw that the driver rounded up the toll fare. When I called him, his excuse was that he couldn't remember the toll fare for one and he couldn't see the amount for the other. Needless to say, rated low for this dude.
Please file in a report to Grab if you feel that the excuse is not genuine.
I would say the driver is giving a lame excuse unless he is a newbie/beginner still.
D
AskarPerang
post Mar 8 2019, 07:36 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

AskarPerang
post Mar 17 2019, 10:44 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

Habis.
Grab no longer will sponsor the RM3 passenger no show cancellation fees.
Beware of picking up cash paying rider after this.
You will need to collect their previous-previous no show fees.
Just the way like Uber did the same method last time.

Good luck arguing and in your rating after this.
AskarPerang
post Mar 17 2019, 12:27 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(andrwss @ Mar 17 2019, 12:14 PM)
Lol, gg riders with so much incorrect pup, now is the time for them to look at the distance between themselves and pup, not simply open app enter destination and book. Most of them doesn't bother to check their pup and make drivers to find them around.

Good thing is they can't rate after paying RM3 penalty next ride, maybe they can rate but ratings doesn't affect you. Grab know riders gonna rage, very well lol.
They will just rate low those next next drivers who need to collect this RM3 or more cancellation fees.
AskarPerang
post Mar 23 2019, 01:10 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(AegonTagaryen @ Mar 23 2019, 01:01 AM)
No. The Driver will need to arrive at PUP and hit "arrive" button and wait for 5 mins before any cancellation compensation will commence.
Incorrect info.
The initial statement stated "driver is on the way".
If pax cancel after 5 mins with driver is on the way, YES driver will get RM3 cancellation fees.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1940sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:06 PM