Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New Registrations disabled until further notice.

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Epic Seven

Jigoku
post Yesterday, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Edward_Ng @ Dec 14 2018, 03:54 PM)
First try on the on one of the raid boss during my lunch hour and lose hard. LOL

no -defense down hero?

Seems like its a dps race at the end straight pew stones at ur hero laugh.gif
Edward_Ng
post Yesterday, 05:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Jigoku @ Dec 14 2018, 05:20 PM)
no -defense down hero?

Seems like its a dps race at the end straight pew stones at ur hero laugh.gif
Later i try use the another guardian which able to give 2 turns def break. i dun have other train hero who can give def break other than Tiera =( thinking of putting Rin into use i think she can somehow buff, heal and def break if not mistaken. need to recheck though.

This post has been edited by Edward_Ng: Yesterday, 05:52 PM
El-LoboSolitario
post Yesterday, 06:45 PM

Getting Started

Hahaha, tieria and mucacha were literally erased from existence...
well, mucacha not that harsh considering they buffed his dmg in exchange for nerf on his speed perk, still there are other better heroes, so he's sorta become luxury food...
Tieria received such a huge blow which i thought was really unnecessary, that her s3 lost def break effect n dmg was further nerfed down, but not sure if base on target max hp actually turns out worse or fine...
surprisingly, axe god S3 remained intact... that atk buff can be easily compensated, but S2 seems puny now, though still enough to strip his godhood, not as intimidatin'...
so far tried 11pulls... all junks as usual, damn u karyon! lol

QUOTE(Edward_Ng @ Dec 14 2018, 05:51 PM)
Later i try use the another guardian which able to give 2 turns def break.
from the sound of it you didn't get Cidd?
anyway, found him more difficult to build... if go w/ speed build, his cri bcomes very unreliable (RNG in this game is really EFF up!! even with 50+, still land cri as less as those with 20 below doh.gif )... if cri build, his dmg output gets sacrifice... either build, he is a paper tiger...
Must go on Grindathron finding equipment with substats that compensate the shortcoming of both builds, TEDIOUS...

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Yesterday, 06:56 PM
Jigoku
post Yesterday, 07:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Dec 14 2018, 06:45 PM)
well, mucacha not that harsh considering they buffed his dmg in exchange for nerf on his speed perk, still there are other better heroes, so he's sorta become luxury food...
Tieria received such a huge blow which i thought was really unnecessary, that her s3 lost def break effect n dmg was further nerfed down, but not sure if base on target max hp actually turns out worse or fine... 
surprisingly, axe god S3 remained intact... that atk buff can be easily compensated, but S2 seems puny now, though still enough to strip his godhood, not as intimidatin'...
anyway, found him more difficult to build... if go w/ speed build, his cri bcomes very unreliable (RNG in this game is really EFF up!! even with 50+, still land cri as less as those with 20 below doh.gif )... if cri build, his dmg output gets sacrifice... either build, he is a paper tiger...
Must go on Grindathron finding equipment with substats that compensate the shortcoming of both builds, TEDIOUS...
Axe god probably will just go back to normal once his specialization is out so not so bad.

but others no eye see lazy to comment also already.

I really feel lost now want to build a team so i can clear content/grind them effectively but then later they will nerf it then i need to redo again.

I am probably just gonna draw daily summon and get anything from event and just closed game now.

You and Edward update us on how you clear content what composition or CP you guys used thank you whistling.gif
sexualpower
post Yesterday, 08:54 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

Cidd is my god... i call for him during daily free summon
Edward_Ng
post Yesterday, 11:26 PM

Getting Started

Yes, i dont't have cidd too bad although my bro gotten him.

Just taken down one boss in Raid. tough fight. =( now i need to aim for second boss. my character still not strong enough
Rei7
post Today, 01:46 PM

Multi-platformer

user posted image

More heal for my Destina? lol
Jigoku
post Today, 03:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Dec 15 2018, 01:46 PM)
user posted image

More heal for my Destina? lol
Grats trying to get kayron ke?
Did 20 pull got more tieria I went and use her as fodder lol
Rei7
post Today, 04:05 PM

Multi-platformer

QUOTE(Jigoku @ Dec 15 2018, 03:21 PM)
Grats trying to get kayron ke?
Did 20 pull got more tieria I went and use her as fodder lol
Just my alt with destina this one.
Nit bad my pull today. I did 20 as well. Got that 5* artifact, one 4* artifact, Lots and also Leo..
My main free summon got Armin, so alright la better than shit 3* lol.

Just thought I'd pull a bit, not really wanting Kayron haha
Jigoku
post Today, 04:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Dec 15 2018, 04:05 PM)
Just my alt with destina this one.
Nit bad my pull today. I did 20 as well. Got that 5* artifact, one 4* artifact, Lots and also Leo..
My main free summon got Armin, so alright la better than shit 3* lol.

Just thought I'd pull a bit, not really wanting Kayron haha
Fuiyoh somebody swimming with artifact and 4* lol.

My 2nd acccount got Knight arti no Knight lol

Then my haste sigret account got the mage time 5* arti but no mage lol
sexualpower
post Today, 04:58 PM

Regular

i need thief & thief artifact >.<
Jigoku
post Today, 05:42 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sexualpower @ Dec 15 2018, 04:58 PM)
i need thief & thief artifact >.<
i thought you got Cidd?

I got thief artifact as well the twin and dust devil but no 4* or 5* good thief on my other account. laugh.gif
sexualpower
post Today, 06:59 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Jigoku @ Dec 15 2018, 05:42 PM)
i thought you got Cidd?

I got thief artifact as well the twin and dust devil but no 4* or 5* good thief on my other account. laugh.gif
i do not have, that is why i need to call out to Cidd during daily summon >.<

26 Pages « < 24 25 26Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0637sec    2.93    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th December 2018 - 07:02 PM