Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Official Honda BR-V Owners' LYN Forum V2, We Got BRaVer...

views

N_Silver
post Nov 8 2023, 11:55 AM

On my way
635 posts

Hi guys,have any off you have problem with your auto lock.i been having this auto lock problem after have setel my 60k km service. I have problem with the auto lock lovk my door by it self and cant press button to open unless i shutdown the engine.it will lock the car automatically if the engine is on. Next day,it stop lock the door if the engine is on but when i put in standby ,i still hear the door (tup noise when the door is being lock) but the door is not lock.i cant lock the door unless i start the engine.yesterday the center have check back the problem and said to be abnormal function coz they have swab the panel (where the side mirror,auto lock button is suspected to be faultly) with other.the result my car still have the issue.now they said i have have to left the car for 1 week to check either have faulty connection or ecu problem.
cfa28
post Feb 7 2024, 09:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,742 posts

hi guys, my wife saw this piece of plastic cover on the floor of the front passenger seat floor of her BRV

I looked under the front passenger dashboard but could not find where it dropped out from or to snap this cover back in

was also surprised to see so many exposed wires criss cross like that

any idea guys

TIA

This post has been edited by cfa28: Feb 7 2024, 09:07 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
ktek
post Feb 8 2024, 01:04 AM

拼拼拼多啦
All Stars
12,541 posts

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Feb 7 2024, 09:06 PM)
hi guys, my wife saw this piece of plastic cover on the floor of the front passenger seat floor of her BRV

I looked under the front passenger dashboard but could not find where it dropped out from or to snap this cover back in

was also surprised to see so many exposed wires criss cross like that

any idea guys

TIA
circle shape. hint is steering

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0116sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:56 PM