today is a bad day for me, very sad. cry.gif

refresh whole day still cannot get

let me rot with my samsung points

This post has been edited by WinterDays: May 31 2019, 02:36 PM
Wind82
post May 31 2019, 02:44 PM

Regular
1,338 posts

QUOTE(WinterDays @ May 31 2019, 02:35 PM)
today is a bad day for me, very sad.  cry.gif

refresh whole day still cannot get

let me rot with my samsung points
Sobs, me too. Been camping whole day for the watch but still fail to redeem.

Arghhh
andrekua2
post May 31 2019, 03:12 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,866 posts

Fuck... been refreshing whole day but one moment relax, gone...
aaron80
post May 31 2019, 05:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,209 posts

wah, so many people aiming at spay. Then, for others who only check once or twice per day, nothing left for them
andrekua2
post May 31 2019, 06:01 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,866 posts

QUOTE(aaron80 @ May 31 2019, 05:35 PM)
wah, so many people aiming at spay. Then, for others who only check once or twice per day, nothing left for them
Actually I was kinda busy today. I only get a short break every hour due to massive delivery receiving today. I think I checked around 2pm and it wasnt there. By the time the next receiving was done, it is already OOS.
ceras
post Jun 1 2019, 08:29 PM

On my way
579 posts

Having only 4 units for redemption is ridiculous. Should have more than 50 units for redemption. Also window opens during office hours. Seems only housewives would be free to check during this time.
Muhammad Syukri
post Jun 1 2019, 08:52 PM

Enthusiast
792 posts

QUOTE(ceras @ Jun 1 2019, 08:29 PM)
Having only 4 units for redemption is ridiculous. Should have more than 50 units for redemption. Also window opens during office hours. Seems only housewives would be free to check during this time.
Absolutely agree.

They should put schedule time to release the redemption item instead of randomly add.

If this trend continues better spend your hard-earned points for AirAsia ticket.
PJng
post Jun 1 2019, 11:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,331 posts

KFC voucher arrive this morning
andrekua2
post Jun 2 2019, 08:19 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,866 posts

Btw guys... something I forgot but would like to remind you since it's happening to me again.

Beware when you pay at KFC. Their terminal can retain your payment information if you tapped.

Last week, went to my neighbourhood's kfc. The trainee don't know how to select payment type. Ended up she selected e-wallet and insist I tap. Nothing happened and then supervisor step in. After the right payment method was selected, it straightaway process the payment without requiring me to tap at all. Therefore if you tap, make sure you bought something regardless of tbe amount because it will definitely keep your payment details. I had already been through once in the past and lose a small amount of RM2x. I really hope kfc trained their new staffs better.
moonsatelite
post Jun 2 2019, 08:35 PM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Jun 2 2019, 08:19 PM)
Btw guys... something I forgot but would like to remind you since it's happening to me again.

Beware when you pay at KFC. Their terminal can retain your payment information if you tapped.

Last week, went to my neighbourhood's kfc. The trainee don't know how to select payment type. Ended up she selected e-wallet and insist I tap. Nothing happened and then supervisor step in. After the right payment method was selected, it straightaway process the payment without requiring me to tap at all. Therefore if you tap, make sure you bought something regardless of tbe amount because it will definitely keep your payment details. I had already been through once in the past and lose a small amount of RM2x. I really hope kfc trained their new staffs better.
I don't understand your situation, Samsung Pay uses a token instead of your real card number and the token is useless for data thieves. Also, you could file a dispute to your card issuing bank to dispute the charges, I was also charged a random amount by KFC but was credited back after a few days of the report.

Also, like most chain restaurants, they keep your card number for dispute purposes or for something else.
andrekua2
post Jun 2 2019, 11:08 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,866 posts

QUOTE(moonsatelite @ Jun 2 2019, 08:35 PM)
I don't understand your situation, Samsung Pay uses a token instead of your real card number and the token is useless for data thieves. Also, you could file a dispute to your card issuing bank to dispute the charges, I was also charged a random amount by KFC but was credited back after a few days of the report.

Also, like most chain restaurants, they keep your card number for dispute purposes or for something else.
Well, my previous experience is that I tried Spay, didn't get through and proceed with cash payment. After I finished dining and left the restaurant, I got notification from Spay about a successful transaction at the kfc. The amount was different from what I spent too. I don't keep the receipt but I did confront the branch the next day but it's hard to prove my case. I have never thought of disputing with the bank.

The only time I dispute with bank was another incident with a reject shop in 1U. Tried Spay and didn't go through. Since I had the KFC incident, when I settled with cash, I will keep the affected transaction receipt. Samsung Pay again notified successful payment about 1hr after I left 1U. I called the shop and they advised me to dispute with bank directly. Fired an email to them with the receipt got the charges reversed.

Why I shared this is because if you tap your phone with their credit card machine in kfc, the credit card machine will retain your card info even though they selected wrong payment method or whatever reason. If you then proceed to settled with cash, the credit card machine still retain the info. When the next person wish to pay with credit card, and the moment cashier select credit card, it will process the transaction using tbe retained info of your spay, instead of the buyer's card. This only happen with kfc, that's why I'm sharing this. If you want to try, just tell kfc you want to pay with ewallet. Then tap with spay once. Tell them you actually want to use cc afterward. Then watch as the transaction get paid using your spay without needing to tap again.

This post has been edited by andrekua2: Jun 2 2019, 11:12 PM
HelloFuture
post Jun 3 2019, 07:44 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

That's nice.

Wondering would there be any call or notification to inform?

I've sent enquiry via email on the status of delivery, hopefully got a response soon.

HelloFuture
post Jun 3 2019, 07:46 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(PJng @ Jun 1 2019, 11:40 PM)
KFC voucher arrive this morning
That's nice.

I've sent enquiry via email on the status of delivery, hopefully got a response soon.

PJng
post Jun 3 2019, 10:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,331 posts

QUOTE(HelloFuture @ Jun 3 2019, 07:46 AM)
That's nice.

No any notification, call or e mail
Cannot check status
chding
post Jun 3 2019, 02:31 PM

On my way
526 posts

Can we change the airasia account in Samsung pay?
sluive
post Jun 3 2019, 05:11 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

Hi guys, wanna ask something about the Public bank-Samsung pay cashback campaign.

It says RM 5 cashback for every RM 30 spent.

How to get the cashback? Direct credit into credit card account?
HelloFuture
post Jun 3 2019, 11:50 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(PJng @ Jun 3 2019, 10:40 AM)
No any notification, call or e mail
Cannot check status
I sent an enquiry to CS but havent receive response yet.

May I ask, in you case, how long it took from redemption date to receipt date of the kfc voucher.
Thanks
PJng
post Jun 4 2019, 12:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,331 posts

QUOTE(HelloFuture @ Jun 3 2019, 11:50 PM)
I sent an enquiry to CS but havent receive response yet.

May I ask, in you case, how long it took from redemption date to receipt date of the kfc voucher.
Thanks
On previous pizza hut, redeem on 27 feb, received on 26 march
Kfc redeem on 9 may, received on 1 june
HelloFuture
post Jun 4 2019, 07:05 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(PJng @ Jun 4 2019, 12:11 AM)
On previous pizza hut, redeem on 27 feb, received on 26 march
Kfc redeem on 9 may, received on 1 june
Looks like about a month or so.

Thanks for sharing. smile.gif