Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Samsung Pay Unofficial Discussion Thread V2

views

faeyzul
post Jun 4 2018, 03:12 PM

Casual
316 posts

QUOTE(dayfly @ Jun 4 2018, 01:15 PM)
Normally u guys go bhp terminal pumb how frequent per visit?
Previsouly I go pump 1 time RM10, then wait 5min head back to pump another RM10 to get spay points...
i pump rm20 each visit also bit shame to the cashier sweat.gif
faeyzul
post Jun 4 2018, 03:15 PM

Casual
316 posts

Last few days go to mynews aeon manjung, try to pay for bread + chipsmore. Total is less than RM10, cashier said cant use Spay. Told her that BNM said no min required, she said yes but her boss set it to min RM10.

Tried paying with more than RM250 using Spay, can wave but need to pin. At least still counted as 1 transaction for Spay..
Xaser_3
post Jun 4 2018, 03:30 PM

Because I Fly, I envy no man on earth...
All Stars
10,456 posts

QUOTE(dayfly @ Jun 4 2018, 01:15 PM)
Normally u guys go bhp terminal pumb how frequent per visit?
Previsouly I go pump 1 time RM10, then wait 5min head back to pump another RM10 to get spay points...
I usually pump RM 30x2 back to back at BHP kiosk terminal. No need to wait.

Why wait 5 minutes? Perhaps you didn't get the memo that the 5 mins point cap has been removed 2 months ago.
SonnyCooL
post Jun 4 2018, 04:01 PM

Web Bastard
5,957 posts

QUOTE(azhar75 @ Jun 4 2018, 07:12 AM)
Most of my previous complaints are not related to SPay but on the quality of food, cleanliness of washroom and Wi-Fi access...

Now, KFC give Wi-Fi access with code stated in the receipt so that outsiders can't tap the Wi-Fi "illegally" (which McD doesn't implement and hence McD Wi-Fi generally bad...)

Only one complaint I did last month related to KFC SPay service. One of their outlet (sorry can't reveal it here...) is charging minimum purchase of RM30 in order to use credit card payment (be it physical or contactless method...). So, I logged a report on the link I've shared earlier stating that Bank Negara Malaysia doesn't allow minimum purchased for CC payment. I did not expect the action to be within 48 hours as they will need time to investigate internally... So, the week after that I went to the same outlet and now can pay using CC "freely"...

We are living in the new "Rule of Law" world... Use our rights accordingly if we think we are on the right side...

And I hope this coming Aidilfitri season, there should not be roadblock here and there just to get "Ang Pow Raya" from the rakyat ... Anyway, I already follow the rules of the traffic so never got "pow" from those "kuda putih" .... And how I wish if we all could pay the fine or "denda" on the spot using SPay ... LOL... so that no "Ang Pow Raya" is blindly given to these desperate "kuda putih"...
i complaint once for bad food quality, they come back to me, solve the issue by giving me replacement and that was few year back ....
TSTheoutspokenguy
post Jun 4 2018, 04:13 PM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

QUOTE(faeyzul @ Jun 4 2018, 03:15 PM)
Last few days go to mynews aeon manjung, try to pay for bread + chipsmore. Total is less than RM10, cashier said cant use Spay. Told her that BNM said no min required, she said yes but her boss set it to min RM10.

Tried paying with more than RM250 using Spay, can wave but need to pin. At least still counted as 1 transaction for Spay..
Rm10 hahaha most mynews no minimum. Rm1.70 drinks also i pay with spay.

TSTheoutspokenguy
post Jun 4 2018, 04:25 PM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

QUOTE(faeyzul @ Jun 4 2018, 03:12 PM)
i pump rm20 each visit also bit shame to the cashier  sweat.gif
I teach the cashier that i collect points i show them and i go very regular.

I usually pump rm20 then at my destination i pump rm20 to come back if i feel the target too far i will go tesco or giant to hit target.
Xaser_3
post Jun 4 2018, 06:05 PM

All Stars
10,456 posts

Celaka punya Boss la. Government also changed already. How the country gonna advance with this kinda attitude towards following the government's ruling? I would just boycott and find another outlet which accepts whole heartedly without trying to impose the minimum charge.
dayfly
post Jun 4 2018, 09:49 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(Xaser_3 @ Jun 4 2018, 03:30 PM)
I usually pump RM 30x2 back to back at BHP kiosk terminal. No need to wait.

Why wait 5 minutes? Perhaps you didn't get the memo that the 5 mins point cap has been removed 2 months ago.
Ya lo, last time dunno. Now know already...
Muhammad Syukri
post Jun 5 2018, 05:59 AM

Enthusiast
818 posts

Usually i avoid MyNews with foreign worker, they are so ignorant and act dumbshit when i try use spay.

Local staff are the best. They will try their best to assist you although came up with errors many times.
Xaser_3
post Jun 5 2018, 06:27 AM

All Stars
10,456 posts

QUOTE(Muhammad Syukri @ Jun 5 2018, 05:59 AM)
Usually i avoid MyNews with foreign worker, they are so ignorant and act dumbshit when i try use spay.

Local staff are the best. They will try their best to assist you although came up with errors many times.
You are absolutely right about this. There were a few time where the cashier at MyNews was a foreign workers and when I mentioned that I wanted to make payment using Pay wave, he insisted that I paid cash. I than insisted back that I don't have cash and only can pay by Pay wave. Most of the time, I end up up walking away empty handed.
SonnyCooL
post Jun 5 2018, 06:40 AM

Web Bastard
5,957 posts

QUOTE(Xaser_3 @ Jun 5 2018, 06:27 AM)
You are absolutely right about this. There were a few time where the cashier at MyNews was a foreign workers and when I mentioned that I wanted to make payment using Pay wave, he insisted that I paid cash. I than insisted back that I don't have cash and only can pay by Pay wave. Most of the time, I end up up walking away empty handed.
some time i in the right mood, i do that to restaurant too ... i said i have no cash and u put a signboard saying Master & Visa is accepted, so how ? food already and way less than ur min purchase and your machines is working ..... ahahahahah
Xaser_3
post Jun 5 2018, 06:53 AM

All Stars
10,456 posts

QUOTE(SonnyCooL @ Jun 5 2018, 06:40 AM)
some time i in the right mood, i do that to restaurant too ... i said i have no cash and u put a signboard saying Master & Visa is accepted, so how ? food already and way less than ur min purchase and your machines is working ..... ahahahahah
Oh yeah! That statement is just epic. Definitely puts a 5 second or more pause on their faces and hypothalamus to go into extra time. Serves them right for having the Visa & Master is welcome/accepted and yet still want to impose their min charge.
hightechgadgets8
post Jun 5 2018, 11:18 AM

Rất Vui Được làm quen với bạn
5,646 posts

Spay at italian restaurant at pantai cenang, the staff say cannot wave, i teach him about MST, he was surprised it went through. biggrin.gif

Yesterday pump at petronas TPM, tap and notofication came in my phone, then their machine crashed, staff keeps insist the trx was cancelled, even show me a cancel receipt, have to pay in cash. thus i left and called Maybank, maybank says the trx went through ask me to do a dispute on trx doh.gif sigh.. will take 45 days to credit back
cassian948
post Jun 5 2018, 11:36 AM

Enthusiast
890 posts

Samsung Reward Entry Contest, the button 'Redeem Now' need to be press or not?

user posted image

This post has been edited by cassian948: Jun 5 2018, 11:39 AM
TSTheoutspokenguy
post Jun 5 2018, 11:42 AM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

QUOTE(cassian948 @ Jun 5 2018, 11:36 AM)
Samsung Reward Entry Contest, the button 'Redeem Now' need to be press or not?

user posted image
No. If they call you then give that code.
Xaser_3
post Jun 5 2018, 11:45 AM

All Stars
10,456 posts

QUOTE(hightechgadgets8 @ Jun 5 2018, 11:18 AM)
Spay at italian restaurant at pantai cenang, the staff say cannot wave, i teach him about MST, he was surprised it went through. biggrin.gif

Yesterday pump at petronas TPM, tap and notofication came in my phone, then their machine crashed, staff keeps insist the trx was cancelled, even show me a cancel receipt, have to pay in cash. thus i left and called Maybank, maybank says the trx went through ask me to do a dispute on trx doh.gif  sigh.. will take 45 days to credit back
Omg! Never knew that the merchant terminal can crash while performing transaction. Really unimaginably scary. What a hassle, having to dispute and to wait 45 days to receive credit back.
PJng
post Jun 5 2018, 12:28 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,545 posts

。sushi king promotion

Attached Image
donhue
post Jun 5 2018, 12:47 PM

On my way
586 posts

QUOTE(PJng @ Jun 5 2018, 12:28 PM)
。sushi king promotion

Attached Image
Good news. Last time I tried to use at sushi king, they allowed wave, but rejected Samsung pay outright.
Xaser_3
post Jun 5 2018, 12:53 PM

All Stars
10,456 posts

QUOTE(PJng @ Jun 5 2018, 12:28 PM)
。sushi king promotion

Attached Image
Wonderful! One more Samsung Pay friendly eatery. 👍👍✌
SUSDavid83
post Jun 5 2018, 12:55 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
52,874 posts

It has been months I didn't go to Sushi King. LOL