Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Official iPhone X Discussion Thread | V3, Pick yours up now!

dikae
post Today, 12:24 PM

Stars
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(clement5949 @ Dec 15 2017, 11:24 AM)
seems like we are the same kind of person, i dunno y i really very mind with the battery consumption especially its a new phone
lol I think not us only, alot of kawan here also like us...... not sure why I wasn't that ocd with my batt before this (7+, 6s+, 6+)... only this x I feel like the batt is draining like dripping water....whatever u do, it drains sweat.gif, sometimes I just tap on screen to check if theres any notification then it drops again.... haha
yupio
post Today, 12:28 PM

Pro
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(dikae @ Dec 15 2017, 12:24 PM)
lol I think not us only, alot of kawan here also like us...... not sure why I wasn't that ocd with my batt before this (7+, 6s+, 6+)... only this x I feel like the batt is draining like dripping water....whatever u do, it drains sweat.gif, sometimes I just tap on screen to check if theres any notification then it drops again.... haha
Yes, the battery does drains faster than the plus models. Maybe all these while you are using the plus model that's why you find the drain of the X much faster. If you come from the non plus users, you will find the X much better.

I am also coming from Plus models and so I am having the same experience as you do. I guess this will be one of the reason for us to upgrade to X Plus come next year. doh.gif

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0571sec    4.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 12:29 PM