Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Review & Setup - Xiaomi DaFang IP Cam (Guide)

idoblu
post Jan 18 2018, 09:07 AM

Xiaomified
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(xperiaVuser @ Jan 18 2018, 09:00 AM)
awesome  thumbup.gif  thanks!

Btw, do you know how long is the provided USB cable?
180cm
xperiaVuser
post Jan 18 2018, 09:13 AM

On my way

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jan 18 2018, 09:07 AM)
180cm
Great, thanks again
aeiou228
post Jan 20 2018, 10:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(CherishYY @ Jan 17 2018, 12:43 PM)
Hi, anyone know if the DaFang have motion alarm which alerts our phone as soon as it detects movement when supposingly no one would be at home?

I read through the post and it seems that we have to download the motion alarm from the server. Is there ways to know as soon as the camera picked up motion or is there any other model that has this function?

In Mi Home settings, enable the push notification to the app. But you better not enable it, because 90% of the motion alarm are nuisance triggered. I only enable it when it's absolutely necessary when I expecting visitor coming while I'm away not far from home.

QUOTE(vaitapu @ Jan 17 2018, 07:02 PM)
Hi,

I also have Dafang camera and I am pretty satisfied but I have one issue.
Everything works fine via home LAN....when I am out of home I can access via phone mobile internet(4G) to see the live capture.

The issue is that when I am out of home, I have trouble to access recording to SD card. When I am at the same LAN everything works smooth. But only over 4G is that issue present. Over 4G I can watch live capture, sometime I can even download motions on the cloud(last days cloud works crap)...

I can't access to my recording on SD via 4G..maybe is the issue related to my home xDSL line 10Mbit/1Mbit...maybe is 1 Mbit for upload to little?

Thanks and regards
Maybe while you try to read the recording on card, the card is writing new motion video at the same time. Try turn off all recording ( both all day and motion) on SD and access your recording via 4G again. If still can't, then the slow upload speed might be one of the reasons.
gnamron
post Jan 21 2018, 02:13 PM

Group: Newbie

Does this dafang work in non internet environment
idoblu
post Jan 21 2018, 02:22 PM

Xiaomified

QUOTE(gnamron @ Jan 21 2018, 02:13 PM)
Does this dafang work in non internet environment
i think it will still record videos on the microSD card, just you cant check or control it.
not sure though as only lately I found out it can now record motion detect videos to the SD card

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0553sec    6.90    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 02:11 PM