> YOLO SIGNATURE SUITES @ BANDAR SUNWAY, You Only Live Once. Investment

views

warface
post Dec 7 2018, 09:06 AM

Enthusiast
856 posts

QUOTE(AntiScam @ Dec 7 2018, 10:01 AM)
The One only had 2K students? Should be more than that I guess
Got so much students then investor should be happy dy, all ready tenant within grabs rclxms.gif
Ysoserious
post Dec 8 2018, 06:24 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(AntiScam @ Dec 7 2018, 09:01 AM)
The One only had 2K students? Should be more than that I guess
I dont see my college reach 2K students now shocking.gif shocking.gif shocking.gif
Harvey Specter
post Dec 9 2018, 06:34 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(Ysoserious @ Dec 8 2018, 06:24 PM)
I dont see my college reach 2K students now  shocking.gif  shocking.gif  shocking.gif
i Second this point whistling.gif ex-toa-rian here
Kenny De Roger
post Dec 10 2018, 10:10 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(johnwick7728 @ Dec 9 2018, 10:00 PM)
Dun waste time on this project..

This project will scrap off.
1. no people buy
2. Ocr no people subscribe right warrant

Burn burn burn..

And developer also dun pay commission...
Is it? I heard Ocr is a listed company? They so smelly mer?

kimzee
post Dec 10 2018, 10:30 PM

Casual
411 posts

QUOTE(Harvey Specter @ Dec 9 2018, 06:34 PM)
i Second this point  whistling.gif  ex-toa-rian here
are u guys implying your ex-academy doesn't have =>2000 students???
Harvey Specter
post Dec 11 2018, 01:26 AM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(kimzee @ Dec 10 2018, 10:30 PM)
are u guys implying your ex-academy doesn't have =>2000 students???
7 majors
Average of 25 students per major = 175 students

3 intakes per year with an average 3.5 year diploma/degree program, an average of 10 batches of students at any given moment

We are looking at about 1750 students, without adding into the equation the drop out rate.

Out of 1750 students, 50% are Klang Valley/KL locals who drive to school and stay with parents, so "AT BEST" you have the balance 875 students to target. The only silver lining about TOA is that we have extremely extremely little foreign students, unlike Lim COCK Wing.

I am not saying that TOA students wont rent this place, but for a development solely relying on TOA, factoring the additional incoming supply of GREENFIELD, both you and greenfield dont have much leverage as the the limited amount of students are actually spoilt for choices. I see better prospect for both developments @ renting to the girls from HOTSEAT icon_idea.gif

P.S I am neither a buyer of both developments, just sharing my opinion

This post has been edited by Harvey Specter: Dec 11 2018, 01:32 AM
Kenny De Roger
post Dec 11 2018, 11:03 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(johnwick7728 @ Dec 10 2018, 10:18 PM)
Listed means sure smell nice ???
Dun so naive...

So many cao k one... ocr is one of them.

Their share price is plunging lower and lower.. and soon will join ranks like those seacera armada at 15 cents..

Better avoid at all cost. U will thank me indefinitely later.

Got record cao k... if u touch.. ur hand also become caoooo hxxxx

Whichever agent promote ocr /  ocr project.. is cao k agent..  make buyer die only.
Haha.... Now I am sure ocr owe you much comm didn't pay...actually their project price is not attractive, and YOLO is not worth at 8xxpsf at that bad location, buying property with developer brand is important, if this project develop by Sunway group, then it worth 8xxpsf If OCR? You judge. 8xxpsf I can buy bangsar south property..
kimzee
post Dec 12 2018, 12:33 PM

Casual
411 posts

QUOTE(Harvey Specter @ Dec 11 2018, 01:26 AM)
7 majors

3 intakes per year with an average 3.5 year diploma/degree program, an average of 10 batches of students at any given moment

We are looking at about 1750 students, without adding into the equation the drop out rate.

Out of 1750 students, 50% are Klang Valley/KL locals who drive to school and stay with parents, so "AT BEST" you have the balance 875 students to target. The only silver lining about TOA is that we have extremely extremely little foreign students, unlike Lim COCK Wing.

I am not saying that TOA students wont rent this place, but for a development solely relying on TOA, factoring the additional incoming supply of GREENFIELD, both you and greenfield dont have much leverage as the the limited amount of students are actually spoilt for choices. I see better prospect for both developments @ renting to the girls from HOTSEAT  icon_idea.gif
good sharing bro. We can now better discriminate the hype surrounding this project. cheers.
warface
post Dec 12 2018, 12:47 PM

Enthusiast
856 posts

QUOTE(Harvey Specter @ Dec 11 2018, 02:26 AM)
7 majors

I am not saying that TOA students wont rent this place, but for a development solely relying on TOA, factoring the additional incoming supply of GREENFIELD, both you and greenfield dont have much leverage as the the limited amount of students are actually spoilt for choices. I see better prospect for both developments @ renting to the girls from HOTSEAT  icon_idea.gif
thanks for the insights. Agree that most locals students wont be staying and even my cousins staying in that area also travel from puchong to class everyday.
warface
post Dec 12 2018, 12:47 PM

Enthusiast
856 posts

if aiming for students can only target those from outstation
marchome
post Dec 12 2018, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(johnwick7728 @ Dec 10 2018, 10:18 PM)
Listed means sure smell nice ???
Dun so naive...

So many cao k one... ocr is one of them.

Their share price is plunging lower and lower.. and soon will join ranks like those seacera armada at 15 cents..

Better avoid at all cost. U will thank me indefinitely later.

Got record cao k... if u touch.. ur hand also become caoooo hxxxx

Whichever agent promote ocr /  ocr project.. is cao k agent..  make buyer die only.
blink.gif Wah..didnt know OCR so smelly
marchome
post Dec 12 2018, 06:09 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(Kenny De Roger @ Dec 11 2018, 11:03 AM)
Haha.... Now I am sure ocr owe you much comm didn't pay...actually their project price is not attractive,  and YOLO is not worth at 8xxpsf at that bad location, buying property with developer brand is important,  if this project develop by Sunway group, then it worth 8xxpsf If OCR?  You judge.  8xxpsf I can buy bangsar south property..
Well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Like the name suggest, YOLO = You Only Live Once
So donโ€™t waste your bullet on this
SUSJasonLeeX
post Jan 13 2019, 02:32 PM

Casual
468 posts

QUOTE(kimzee @ Dec 12 2018, 12:33 PM)
good sharing bro.  We can now better discriminate the hype surrounding this project. cheers.
Oh...so you can discriminate other projects but when others gave a negative comment on your Panorama you flip shit?

You can dish it out but can't take it in. What a load of crap you are.
AntiScam
post Jan 14 2019, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
182 posts

QUOTE(JasonLeeX @ Jan 13 2019, 02:32 PM)
Oh...so you can discriminate other projects but when others gave a negative comment on your Panorama you flip shit?

What project is Panorama?
kimzee
post Jan 16 2019, 10:12 AM

Casual
411 posts

QUOTE(JasonLeeX @ Jan 13 2019, 02:32 PM)

No wonder I feel there is a problem with your education and/or upbringing.
You must have been looking at all my posts to see if you can find anything to implicate me.
You seriously need to grow up la.

Having just a smarttering of english you deliberately come to another thread to engage me.

Go ask your English teacher or some more knowledgeable friends to find out what "discriminate" means in the above context. It is not what you thought it meant as per your posting.

You are way out of your league kid.

You (and your sidekick) are seriously wasting bandwidth in LYN and I wonder why they have not given you a medal yet.

This post has been edited by kimzee: Jan 16 2019, 10:23 AM
SUSJasonLeeX
post Jan 16 2019, 08:24 PM

Casual
468 posts

QUOTE(kimzee @ Jan 16 2019, 10:12 AM)
No wonder I feel there is a problem with your education and/or upbringing.
You must have been looking at all my posts to see if you can find anything to implicate me.
You seriously need to grow up la.

Having just a smarttering of english you deliberately come to another thread to engage me.

Go ask your English teacher or some more knowledgeable friends to find out what "discriminate" means in the above context. It is not what you thought it meant as per your posting.

You are way out of your league kid.

You (and your sidekick) are seriously wasting bandwidth in LYN and I wonder why they have not  given you a medal yet.
Now you are just petty.

Langsi Sifu
post Jan 16 2019, 09:17 PM

20 posts

Wow why delete my post, why so kiasu d ah? When pointed out the true things, felt embarassed and come and delete my posts?

Kiasu people is really scary and like a pu$$y, do wrong things still want to act like educated and professional

This post has been edited by Langsi Sifu: Jan 16 2019, 09:20 PM
holypredator
post Jan 28 2019, 10:24 PM

Ketard Gang
1,646 posts

So childish mia name, seriously can't they come up with a better name?

Bjorn1688
post Jan 30 2019, 01:14 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

It will take a YOLO mentality person to buy one of these.
propsearchmachine
post Feb 28 2019, 05:44 PM

31 posts

Hears that this YOLO signature is doing good on their sales after amendment in their package. And The One Academy has confirmed moving in their new campus after March which is just opposite YOLO.

11 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0211sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:02 PM