Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

106 Pages « < 96 97 98 99 100 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Monster Hunter World (PS4), Get Ready For Hunt On Playstation 4!

views

DJ-Spike
post Oct 19 2019, 11:12 AM

Getting Started
71 posts

Only missing one more crown and it's the giant crown for Seething Bazelgeuse. Can't seem to get the giant version to spawn. > <

Edit: Finally got the crown as well as platinum for the game.

This post has been edited by DJ-Spike: Oct 21 2019, 08:38 PM
Joey Christensen
post Oct 30 2019, 11:15 AM

Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum
3,645 posts

Currently MR600 HR999 but nowhere near Platinum trophy for Iceborne. It's pretty sad but it's fun to slay more monsters. I'll have to see how long to get the Platinum trophy as I'm taking it slow and steady.
DJ-Spike
post Nov 7 2019, 01:19 AM

Getting Started
71 posts

QUOTE(Joey Christensen @ Oct 30 2019, 11:15 AM)
Currently MR600 HR999 but nowhere near Platinum trophy for Iceborne. It's pretty sad but it's fun to slay more monsters. I'll have to see how long to get the Platinum trophy as I'm taking it slow and steady.
MR 600 is taking it slow and steady? tongue.gif

Anyways, RE collaboration starts either tomorrow or Friday. Looking forward to that.

This post has been edited by DJ-Spike: Nov 7 2019, 01:20 AM
theguywhowaited
post Nov 7 2019, 11:33 AM

36 posts

What is the best armor to wear for now?

Anyone using glaive as main weapon?
mfa682
post Nov 8 2019, 02:10 PM

Regular
1,744 posts

QUOTE(DJ-Spike @ Nov 7 2019, 01:19 AM)
MR 600 is taking it slow and steady? tongue.gif

Lol. That makes me slower than a snail.
fin8Ex
post Nov 14 2019, 09:42 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

hi guys
does MHW Iceborne play offline ie out of box, just install to harddisk, and you good to go for offline playing...

or its a must to be online, and update latest update hmm.gif
nazrul90
post Nov 15 2019, 10:11 PM

Getting Started
294 posts

QUOTE(fin8Ex @ Nov 14 2019, 09:42 PM)
hi guys
does MHW Iceborne play offline ie out of box, just install to harddisk, and you good to go for offline playing...

or its a must to be online, and update latest update hmm.gif
Cant play event quest if play offline. Also playing alone is tough unless you really are a pro hunter.
Guess you never played the base game before?
fin8Ex
post Nov 16 2019, 08:30 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Nov 15 2019, 10:11 PM)
Cant play event quest if play offline. Also playing alone is tough unless you really are a pro hunter.
Guess you never played the base game before?
nope, never played b4

reason i ask is coz my game crash the moment i run it even after update...
so was wondering if crash when offline - is due to not updated or cant run the game offline

since u mention can run the game offline, then its the ps4 problem
fin8Ex
post Nov 17 2019, 10:17 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

by the way, how often u guys play PS4 games encounter the following error code
CE-34878-0 biggrin.gif
mfa682
post Nov 17 2019, 02:36 PM

Regular
1,744 posts

QUOTE(fin8Ex @ Nov 16 2019, 08:30 PM)
nope, never played b4

reason i ask is coz my game crash the moment i run it even after update...
so was wondering if crash when offline - is due to not updated or cant run the game offline

since u mention can run the game offline, then its the ps4 problem
Nvr had any issues with offline here, though I always go online with my og ps4
light bulb
post Dec 1 2019, 04:40 PM

On my way
539 posts

QUOTE(fin8Ex @ Nov 17 2019, 10:17 AM)
by the way, how often u guys play PS4 games encounter the following error code
CE-34878-0 biggrin.gif
Always happen? Might wanna check your hard disk and see if there's any bad sector? Just a suggestion. Also make sure you're using the latest softare updates for both PS4 and the game itself.

Finally after several tries, I managed to defeat shara solo rclxm9.gif . Definitely a bigger step up compared to Xeno'jiva. Took a lot of optimisation and effort though with a lot of buffs (meal attack L) and consumables. IMO mechanically he isn't difficult but his third phase is kinda bs with his spirit bomb and quicksands. Had to go back to camp a couple of times just to stock up power phials and megabombs doh.gif . Also he has a lot of health so usually its a race against time more than anything.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

fin8Ex
post Dec 11 2019, 08:18 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

hmm how come my online session dont see much people tongue.gif

anyone using insect glaive?
the insect is for what?
when use this weapon, i can shoot insect but it disable shoot claw doh.gif

my fav weapon now is the axe-sword switching thing biggrin.gif
fin8Ex
post Dec 23 2019, 09:37 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

almost killed that Rathalos with my switch-axe...dude had to run away from map doh.gif
erald06
post Dec 26 2019, 08:32 PM

Getting Started
271 posts

Hey guys, I am currently going to do the Blackveil Vaal. Thing is that I have been using my Tigrex armor for quite awhile and I need an upgrade. I maxed out the armor def I could currently. The issue is that I can't seem to find a full armor or mix armor that works for my dual blades build. Tigrex armor seems to be the best for me no matter where I see but at 750+ def, it is not gonna last long against elder dragons. Here is what I have so far;

Speed eating level 3
Critical eye level 4+necklace level 3
Attack level 4
Health boost level 3
Earplugs level 5

I can't remember the other skills but these are the important stats for me. So my question is what kind of mixed armor set with higher def can I use but got nearly as good as Tigrex's skills? I am thinking of wearing Velkhana Beta armor but losing the level 4 attack skill and speed eating level 3 is kinda risky for me. I am willing to let go earplugs skill but I really can't think of any mix armor which is good with my current skills. Speed eating has been seriously helpful for me to get healed asap without taking too much time. Any advice would help.

This post has been edited by erald06: Dec 26 2019, 08:33 PM
Adell G
post Dec 27 2019, 12:34 PM

43 posts

QUOTE(erald06 @ Dec 26 2019, 08:32 PM)
Hey guys, I am currently going to do the Blackveil Vaal. Thing is that I have been using my Tigrex armor for quite awhile and I need an upgrade. I maxed out the armor def I could currently. The issue is that I can't seem to find a full armor or mix armor that works for my dual blades build. Tigrex armor seems to be the best for me no matter where I see but at 750+ def, it is not gonna last long against elder dragons. Here is what I have so far;

Speed eating level 3
Critical eye level 4+necklace level 3
Attack level 4
Health boost level 3
Earplugs level 5

I can't remember the other skills but these are the important stats for me. So my question is what kind of mixed armor set with higher def can I use but got nearly as good as Tigrex's skills? I am thinking of wearing Velkhana Beta armor but losing the level 4 attack skill and speed eating level 3 is kinda risky for me. I am willing to let go earplugs skill but I really can't think of any mix armor which is good with my current skills. Speed eating has been seriously helpful for me to get healed asap without taking too much time. Any advice would help.
For Val Hazaak u gonna want to make a new set specially to counter the effluvia effect by slotting some gems or else u gonna face him at only sliver of health

For dual blade build you can go for handicraft (kushala) or razorsharp build (teostra) so that you can attack more longer without sharpening,

For now since you are not in the endgame yet dont worry too much abt skills and keep aiming to reach endgame fast so you can unlock more armor, gems, options

erald06
post Dec 29 2019, 10:08 PM

Getting Started
271 posts

Damn it, Shara got the best of me. 3 battles in a row. Obviously I get exhausted. I read in the forum that some people actually managed to beat it using only full tigrex. And here I am, using full Blackveil beta just for higher defenses. Not sure if I am gonna regret using Tigrex armor again. Graahh! Gonna try it again tomorrow.
erald06
post Dec 30 2019, 08:17 PM

Getting Started
271 posts

Okay, I switched back to Tigrex armor and so far the best I could slot with skills to go against Shara are below;

Critical eye lvl 7
Attack lvl 7
Earplugs lvl 5
Health boost lvl 3
Speed eating lvl 3
Mirewalker lvl 1
Free meal lvl 1
Fortitude lvl 1

I am not sure if I should slot out Free meal and put in another Mirewalker instead. Still pissed for losing yesterday

This post has been edited by erald06: Dec 30 2019, 08:19 PM
Hattori
post Dec 31 2019, 01:26 PM

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
1,177 posts

The purpose of wearing the Tigrex armour is to maximise the usage of 75% Free Meal chance.
But you can wear 2 piece Blackveil beta for the constant healing, while keeping the Tigrex's 75% Free Meal chance.

My suggestion :
Discard the Critical Eye & Attack.
For offense purpose you should be adding Weakness Exploit & Critical Boost first until it maxes, then only add Critical Eye and lastly Attack.

Suggested setup :
user posted imageuser posted image

Use :
Defense Boost charm or Divine Blessing Level 3 charm.
Stun Resistance Level 3
Health Boost Level 3 (by any combo of Level 4 decos that helps your play style)
Free Meal Level 3
& then any other type of skills that helps your play style.

Bring :
10 Mega Potion
10 Potion + 10 Honey (to make Mega Potions)
5 Dash Juice
10 Might Seed
10 Adamant Seed

Concentrate on survival first and offense second.
If playing solo, equip your Palico with Vigourwasp heal.

You can also consider using a Rarity 6 weapons with single to triple Health Regen augments.

This post has been edited by Hattori: Dec 31 2019, 03:40 PM
erald06
post Dec 31 2019, 03:40 PM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(Hattori @ Dec 31 2019, 01:26 PM)
The purpose of wearing the Tigrex armour is to maximise the usage of 75% Free Meal chance.
But you can wear 2 piece Blackveil beta for the constant healing, while keeping the Tigrex's 75% Free Meal chance.

My suggestion :
Discard the Critical Eye & Attack.
For offence purpose you should be adding Weakness Exploit & Critical Boost first until it maxes, then only add Critical Eye and lastly Attack.

Suggested setup :
user posted imageuser posted image

Use :
Defense Boost charm or Divine Blessing Level 3 charm.
Stun Resistance Level 3
Health Boost Level 3 (by any combo of Level 4 decos that helps your play style)
Free Meal Level 3
& then any other type of skills that helps your play style.

Bring :
10 Mega Potion
10 Potion + 10 Honey (to make Mega Potions)
5 Dash Juice
10 Might Seed
10 Adamant Seed

Concentrate on survival first and attacking second.
Equip your Palico with Vigourwasp heal.

You can also consider using a Rarity 6 weapons with single to triple Health Regeneration augments.
Hmmm...I don't have your vitality/combo jewel. I have like 2 satiated/attack jewel. Hmm...I will see what I can I do to change it up abit to get max level 3 free meal.
mfa682
post Dec 31 2019, 05:44 PM

Regular
1,744 posts

QUOTE(erald06 @ Dec 31 2019, 03:40 PM)
Hmmm...I don't have your vitality/combo jewel. I have like 2 satiated/attack jewel. Hmm...I will see what I can I do to change it up abit to get max level 3 free meal.
I believe Hattori setup would suit you best. Stun resistance is a must. In case you don't have enough jewel max out free meal, just bring farcaster. It's a lifesaver. In fact, rather than max out free meal, I would spend them on attack or defense skill.

Just my 2 cents.

106 Pages « < 96 97 98 99 100 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0168sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:04 PM