Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

57 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SonicGear Fans Club, Trust Your Ears (PC Audio)

views

edwinlim
post Apr 2 2007, 11:59 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

QUOTE(compro @ Apr 2 2007, 03:54 PM)
I do accept some of the opinion  or poit of view from other user. But something If other distro cant do it oesnt mean we cant, OEM yeah!!! Sonic Gear used to OEM for pass few year, we are slowly change towards ODM, it just need time to change.
For some other detail , sorry that cant tell just  Thanks for those ppl are still care or look for the change of sonic gear.

For the LCD at the front i dun think that is a problem, i sure the speaker market too big, Some ppl may want the speaker look nice and the sound when they try and feel accept by them self thats enough. Coz for Lifestyle series speaker OUTlook Is very important.

For the BT3 woofer if user think is copied from ALtec 45.1 , i would like to say thanks! we just hope that make a woofer that offer a reasonable price for end user.
since 45.1 are no more in the market , and the price of BT3 are sell at reasonable price. I sure There is a lots of user like the Bass.

For one more thing is  the speaker design of doesn't come with grill worry of children this and that , sorry please take care your children and put it at proper place , coz user  are adult and when u buy this kind of speaker , u already know that the design is like that, and i am sure that u buy it parts of the reason is bcoz the design.
wow very tired to type! As a salesman i do hope my sales increase, but i also enjoy ppl get what they want from sonic gear.  For a brand in the market only 4-5 years i think Sonic Gear have been done the good job.

I wont say Altec BAD if some of the model are not good  or i dun like it(CS21 coz i dun like the deign , very ugly for me), i will just judge them model by model. I sure there are a lots of end user who own SonicGear are very Happy with the speaker they bought.
good opinion,between armageddon and BT3 some place selling out,and my cousin want to get it too. thumbup.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
DotA 5.84C -AR
post Apr 3 2007, 12:09 AM

Casual
349 posts

what is the different between armageddon and BT3?
edwinlim
post Apr 3 2007, 01:34 AM

Enthusiast
799 posts

QUOTE(DotA 5.84C -AR @ Apr 3 2007, 12:09 AM)
what is the different between armageddon and BT3?
Just the color,1 is red(armageddon) while another 1 is blue(BT3).
The speaker is same,the armageddon more smother on the top of subwoffer than BT3 which is kasar.

Kunikatu
post Apr 3 2007, 04:11 PM

Getting Started
272 posts

Im interested in getting the armageddon !! Is the sound clear?
cyew86
post Apr 3 2007, 07:43 PM

oh my ...
4,240 posts

EVO 7 user here, I wouldn't say the quality is the best, but worth the money I am paying for. The woofer gives humming sound, but the treble is good. And yeah, I do agree that SG still need to improve alot, but they already made a good start.
edwinlim
post Apr 3 2007, 08:21 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

QUOTE(Kunikatu @ Apr 3 2007, 04:11 PM)
Im interested in getting the armageddon !! Is the sound clear?
sound is clear enuf,and got tremendous of bass.Anyway,i'm satisfied with my BT3(same like armageddon).
Especially bass,which i like,if u like bass,it's nice to get this speaker,the 2 satelites give u clear sound,go test it,cos no 1 have same preference of sounds. laugh.gif cool.gif
narkon
post Apr 4 2007, 12:58 AM

On my way
643 posts

I do accept some of the opinion  or poit of view from other user. But something If other distro cant do it oesnt mean we cant, OEM yeah!!! Sonic Gear used to OEM for pass few year, we are slowly change towards ODM, it just need time to change.
For some other detail , sorry that cant tell just  Thanks for those ppl are still care or look for the change of sonic gear.

For the LCD at the front i dun think that is a problem, i sure the speaker market too big, Some ppl may want the speaker look nice and the sound when they try and feel accept by them self thats enough. Coz for Lifestyle series speaker OUTlook Is very important.

For the BT3 woofer if user think is copied from ALtec 45.1 , i would like to say thanks! we just hope that make a woofer that offer a reasonable price for end user.
since 45.1 are no more in the market , and the price of BT3 are sell at reasonable price. I sure There is a lots of user like the Bass.

For one more thing is  the speaker design of doesn't come with grill worry of children this and that , sorry please take care your children and put it at proper place , coz user  are adult and when u buy this kind of speaker , u already know that the design is like that, and i am sure that u buy it parts of the reason is bcoz the design.
wow very tired to type! As a salesman i do hope my sales increase, but i also enjoy ppl get what they want from sonic gear.  For a brand in the market only 4-5 years i think Sonic Gear have been done the good job.

I wont say Altec BAD if some of the model are not good  or i dun like it(CS21 coz i dun like the deign , very ugly for me), i will just judge them model by model. I sure there are a lots of end user who own SonicGear are very Happy with the speaker they bought.
cs21????...hmmm...don't judge a book by its cover....the sound system is FAR FAR FAR MORE BETTER than sonic gear product.....dont believe???....try your self....i already try and used to be sonic gear user....hahaha....dun judge a speaker by only the design....its humiliation to audiophiles....as a salesman u should not humiliate your self by makin that statement...pity for u dood... doh.gif doh.gif

besaid
post Apr 4 2007, 09:51 AM

On my way
665 posts

dude, u called THAT LCD???wow,seems like you dont have enough knowledge to defend your own products...google and wiki is your friend,study before you post,dude
PcWork
post Apr 4 2007, 10:37 AM

Audio Phreak
6,477 posts

as i said. speaker is for listen. not for look. lol =)
i told my friend, if AEGO M comes in a shitty green colour. i will also buy it for it's price.
that's not LCD display. it's actually LED display. =)

This post has been edited by PcWork: Apr 4 2007, 10:37 AM
besaid
post Apr 4 2007, 11:21 AM

On my way
665 posts

sadly,my friend...sonic gear is not aiming for the audiophile crowd,they are aiming the normal people...those that can easily be attracted by their good looks

edited...:+:toned down version:+:

This post has been edited by besaid: Apr 4 2007, 03:50 PM
CooLeRthings
post Apr 4 2007, 11:29 AM

-=kidult=-
2,012 posts

QUOTE(besaid @ Apr 4 2007, 11:21 AM)
sadly,my friend...sonic gear is not aiming for the audiophile crowd,they are aiming the normal people...those that can easily be attracted by their good looks
biggrin.gif
again
not gonna comment anything whistling.gif

*updated quote XD

This post has been edited by CooLeRthings: Apr 4 2007, 09:29 PM
compro
post Apr 4 2007, 07:48 PM

Getting Started
154 posts

As a salesman of course i know try b4 what i said.

I try CS 21 before coz i still have the demo unit in my company, i dun like the sound and the price at that model i can get a better one if compare to other brand like JBL and edifier S2.1D(i think the price for RM300+ model). And i judge the sound by my ears and my preference.

Please compare 2 thing which is same price or value. Coz i just feel like some of the post here are just wanna show how pro their ear. but for me every opinion is just different kind of view.

I do believe that although speaker are for your ear to listen but the outlook is also important.

for those who a just purposely want to laught at my english are welcome, coz i just secondary school and not good in english.

The way some of the guy post in this forum are seems like just wanna attak the fans club.

Anyway as long as the speaker user are happy what they have i think thats enuf.

sadly,my friend...sonic gear is not aiming for the audiophile crowd,they are aiming the normal people...those that can easily be cheated by their good looks

mad.gif Cheated? they can try before they buy, and i think everyone are audiophile for them self as long as the speaker are bought for own use. (When a guy buy u a Klipsch ultra5.1 to u and u said dun like , u just want your small tiny, looks nice, and the sound quality is good enuf for u, Does it mean u are not audiophile or pro? i dun think so ! )

yrh0413
post Apr 4 2007, 09:53 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,207 posts

smile.gif sorry if anyone of us offended you. Everyone's music preference is different thus CS21 might sound good for A but not for B. But honestly i do think improving the sound quality should be the top-most priority for every speaker manufacturer. Just like buying a phone: will you buy phone A with striking appearance but signal drops very often; Or a decent-looking car that max at 80kmph? I don't think so right?

I have a quick google on Sonic Gear products and unfortunately not much of positive feedback from users. Since you're a salesman for Sonic Gear why don't you collect and gather user feedback from review sites or user feedbacks, compile them and report to HQ? Honestly i wish to see SG improves especially in the sound quality. Appearance alone won't keep customers especially when die-hard fans notice Jay Chow sounded awkward on their speakers. wink.gif

Peace and cheers mate!
edwinlim
post Apr 4 2007, 10:01 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

QUOTE(compro @ Apr 4 2007, 07:48 PM)
As a salesman of course i know try b4 what i said.

I try CS 21 before coz i still have the demo unit in my company, i dun like the sound and the price at that model i can get a better one if compare to other brand like JBL and edifier S2.1D(i think the price for RM300+ model). And i judge the sound by my ears and my preference.

Please compare 2 thing which is same price or value. Coz i just feel like some of the post here are just wanna show how pro their ear. but for me every opinion is just different kind of view.
I do believe that although speaker are for your ear to listen but the outlook is also important.

for those who a just purposely want to laught at my english  are welcome, coz i just secondary school and not good in english.

The way some of the guy post in this forum are seems like just wanna attak the fans club.

Anyway as long as the speaker user are happy what they have i think thats enuf.

sadly,my friend...sonic gear is not aiming for the audiophile crowd,they are aiming the normal people...those that can easily be cheated by their good looks

mad.gif Cheated?  they can try before they buy, and i think everyone are audiophile for them self as long as the speaker are bought for own use. (When a guy buy u a Klipsch ultra5.1 to u and u said dun like , u just want your small tiny, looks nice, and the sound quality is good enuf for u, Does it mean u are not audiophile or pro? i dun think so ! )
Yeah,this is Sonic Gear Fans Club,this is the place where we discuss bout sonic gear products and services,i believe this is the place where most of sonic gear owner or fans will discuss about the products.

compro
post Apr 4 2007, 11:31 PM

Getting Started
154 posts

the improvement are always keep in mind , just need more time to slowly enhanced the quality, i always feedback to my HQ and the respond take sometimes coz each batch of speaker are huge in quantity. so please be patien.

This PC fair are coming i always so excited to see all competitor in one hall boom boom boom and make me headache, haha but can see new model from each company are very happy.

I dun mind ppl shoot on me or certain model from sonic gear, coz maybe they really dun like it or they have their own good speaker, but not all Sonic Gear product.

Hope be fair for Sonic Gear. Other Fans club member are welcome here to give opinion but dun write like Sonic Gear are nothing.

We are always try the best to make something affortable and nice to end-user.

Added on April 4, 2007, 11:47 pmDo u guy think optical input speaker will have good market? since a lots of motherboard are come with optical output?

Coz after i try once to play music using optical output i really love it, coz the sound quality totaly different compare to analog. but currently in the market i think the speaker that use optical input most of them are more than RM300. Sigh!!!

This post has been edited by compro: Apr 4 2007, 11:47 PM
narkon
post Apr 5 2007, 01:10 AM

On my way
643 posts

im sorry if i offended u but your statement that people judge a speaker more to appearence is totally wrong....and u give cs21 as example(my beloved speaker) of bad design speaker...i get angry la... mad.gif mad.gif ahahaha...no la..jokin only... biggrin.gif

kk...like bro yrh0413 said is the best...gather all the feedback and tell ur company....thats the best...go go SONIC GeAR!!!... rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
cyew86
post Apr 5 2007, 01:35 AM

oh my ...
4,240 posts

QUOTE(compro @ Apr 4 2007, 11:31 PM)
the improvement are always keep in mind , just need more time to slowly enhanced the quality, i always feedback to my HQ and the respond take sometimes coz each batch of speaker are huge in quantity. so please be patien.

This PC fair are coming i always so excited to see all competitor in one hall boom boom boom and make me headache, haha but can see new model from each company are very happy.

I dun mind ppl shoot on me or certain model from sonic gear, coz maybe they really dun like it or they have their own good speaker, but not all Sonic Gear product.

Hope be fair for Sonic Gear. Other Fans club member are welcome here to give opinion but dun write like Sonic Gear are nothing.

We are always try the best to make something affortable and nice to end-user.

Added on April 4, 2007, 11:47 pmDo u guy think optical input speaker will have good market? since a lots of motherboard are come with optical output?

Coz after i try once to play music using optical output i really love it, coz the sound quality totaly different compare to analog. but currently in the market i think the speaker that use optical input most of them are more than RM300. Sigh!!!
there is a creative speaker, MP2000 i think, only rm69 with optical output in pc fair last year

i think bashing other brand's speaker is pointless, constructive opinion is more welcomed here, to help Sonic Gear to produce a better quality product. i wud prefer to see other brands' speakers users share their opinion abt their speakers here, and suggest on how to rectify the weaknesses of Sonic Gear products
PcWork
post Apr 5 2007, 07:49 AM

Audio Phreak
6,477 posts

seriously. i said my point not out from nothings. many of my friend back off from sonic gear because of the LED display design. they said it looks like a china brand.
why dont you start a vote, see how many user love the LED design and feel it's unnecessary?
why i said so is because, in the audio signal path. the more component it gone through, then the more negative influence to the audio quality. that's why, i think it's best for sonic gear to directly channel the input signal to the amp section. not going through the "graphical display". it will more or less lead to some bad sound.

compro
post Apr 5 2007, 08:08 AM

Getting Started
154 posts

Evo series are life style speaker, so we decide to put LED and some of it got MIC input, for me yeah look china when my 1st impression when i get this product. I say Yucks to my boss and friends this one is ah beng and ah lian will use no one will choose this!

But after get into market it was selling like a hot cake, when i meet some of the EVO series user the feed back are this speaker look nice, and for some of them they just want this speaker to match some where in the house. most of them are not use for PC, they use for VCD and DVD player(their reason are dun have such money RM500+ for a nice looking Home theather speaker, they only willing to paid RM 150 and below).

And i think the sound not really bad until cant accept at all for a normal end-user. They just want some sound are ok for them, Budget , look nice or match their home theather setting thats all.( Of course i wont use this speaker, but for my mum and those ppl dunno PC at all, EVO series speaker are the best looking compare tomost of the china look LED speaker.

For those high demand on sound quality yeah this EVO series are not suitable for you, but for normal end-user is alreay more than enuf with a speaker that only RM99-EVO3, EVO5-RM129 and EVO7 - RM 139.

This post has been edited by compro: Apr 5 2007, 08:12 AM
xtreme_paladin
post Apr 5 2007, 08:27 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

For starters, SonicGear should start putting soft cloth (or metal) grills on their speakers. It can be removable or not. A lot of people have poked the dome of these speakers on display doh.gif .

57 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0477sec    2.57    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 10:35 AM