Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SonicGear Fans Club, Trust Your Ears (PC Audio)

views

besaid
post Mar 27 2007, 07:51 AM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(compro @ Mar 27 2007, 02:43 AM)
Not to say promo lah!! didn't promo any model speaker just update News!!!!
if no promo,then why not delete one of your double post?! vmad.gif
besaid
post Mar 28 2007, 01:38 PM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(Edmund06Lee @ Mar 28 2007, 01:23 PM)
IMHO, I think SonicGear is in terms of value for money, mainly for budget buyers, more for low-mid range crowds, although they are now targetting high-end side.

In terms of design, they are quite outstanding - they have a great deal of model
all with attractive designs, just check out their brochure.

In terms of sound, hmmm, if you compare the sound you get for the amount you pay for, I think it is absolutely GREAT VALUE.

Basically, nowadays there are a lot of different ranges of buyers out there, just like for graphic cards, e.g from GeForce 5XXX to GeForce 8XXX (I think those familiar with computer should know what I am talking about.). And Most buyers are now looking for VALUE FOR MONEY items, which I believe SonicGear is definitely one of the brand inside this category.

[attachmentid=210215]

[attachmentid=210216]
value for money??? disagree

high-end??? disagree

attractive designs??? agree

unlike GPU business,where obvious stuffs will be VERY obvious.speakers are quite subjective,A may not like the boominess of BT3 but B might think otherwise.so,it really depends on the user,as long as they are happy.then everything's settled.i would pu sonic gear put more to cheap than value for money
besaid
post Apr 2 2007, 09:22 AM

On my way
665 posts

similiar design???must be OEM then...no wonder their quality is not worth the money consumer pay
besaid
post Apr 4 2007, 09:51 AM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(compro @ Apr 2 2007, 03:54 PM)
I do accept some of the opinion  or poit of view from other user. But something If other distro cant do it oesnt mean we cant, OEM yeah!!! Sonic Gear used to OEM for pass few year, we are slowly change towards ODM, it just need time to change.
For some other detail , sorry that cant tell just  Thanks for those ppl are still care or look for the change of sonic gear.

For the LCD at the front i dun think that is a problem, i sure the speaker market too big, Some ppl may want the speaker look nice and the sound when they try and feel accept by them self thats enough. Coz for Lifestyle series speaker OUTlook Is very important.

For the BT3 woofer if user think is copied from ALtec 45.1 , i would like to say thanks! we just hope that make a woofer that offer a reasonable price for end user.
since 45.1 are no more in the market , and the price of BT3 are sell at reasonable price. I sure There is a lots of user like the Bass.

For one more thing is  the speaker design of doesn't come with grill worry of children this and that , sorry please take care your children and put it at proper place , coz user  are adult and when u buy this kind of speaker , u already know that the design is like that, and i am sure that u buy it parts of the reason is bcoz the design.
wow very tired to type! As a salesman i do hope my sales increase, but i also enjoy ppl get what they want from sonic gear.  For a brand in the market only 4-5 years i think Sonic Gear have been done the good job.

I wont say Altec BAD if some of the model are not good  or i dun like it(CS21 coz i dun like the deign , very ugly for me), i will just judge them model by model. I sure there are a lots of end user who own SonicGear are very Happy with the speaker they bought.
dude, u called THAT LCD???wow,seems like you dont have enough knowledge to defend your own products...google and wiki is your friend,study before you post,dude
besaid
post Apr 4 2007, 11:21 AM

On my way
665 posts

sadly,my friend...sonic gear is not aiming for the audiophile crowd,they are aiming the normal people...those that can easily be attracted by their good looks

edited...:+:toned down version:+:

This post has been edited by besaid: Apr 4 2007, 03:50 PM
besaid
post Apr 5 2007, 08:45 AM

On my way
665 posts

well,1st thing that sonic gear should try to do is send their staffs to an intensive english tuition... and pray hard.then maybe the design team can communicate better with the audio engineering team.we sure do not want them to misunderstand each other and make something weird again,right???like satelites with no protection???
besaid
post Apr 5 2007, 01:20 PM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(compro @ Apr 5 2007, 12:23 PM)
Ah........... for the satelite thing, it was cool that  show the cone and look nice(cover no nice liao!)

Adult should know where to put and how to take care their stuff. For the Demo unit and the dealer shop which is poked coz  a lots of ppl look at it and touch mah, look so nice(for me).

[attachmentid=213594]
I see that pic got totally no connection to sonic gear.if those are sonic gear's engineers,tell them not to fool around and do something that can improve sonic gear's situation.

Are you saying that people buying your products should place their speakers far away from the reach of child???That would surely solve the problem bout kids-poke-driver problem,but another will pop out.Do you know that to get the most out of the speaker,we should place it correctly?That means the speaker should be situated at the ear-level of our prefered sitting position.

Placing a speaker away from the reach of little kids = reduced sound quality = no good
besaid
post Apr 6 2007, 08:33 AM

On my way
665 posts

no point adding salt to a wound already...later people say that we are not open and so on and so forth.but there are few things i need to comment on...

compro,CooLeRthings is totally right.if you are the representative of SG,then you are actually bearing the name of the company on your back.there are sayings like once spoken,you cant take it back.so as a person dealing with sales and marketing,i think you know well enough that customers are always right.(kinda sad ,huh??? sweat.gif but you gotta accept it)and its never never ok to take customers feedback with a pinch of salt.since PC fair is around the corner,people might come to this part of the forum looking for advise at speakers,and i certainly feel this thread wont give a good 1st impression.

secondly,if you want people to respect your style,why not you try respecting this thread 1st???you are certainly going out of topic with the pic of you and your friend and that robot.this is not your blog where you can write out everything you feel,this is a public forum,where people come together and share out their idea,i hope you will respect this forum...

anyway,a link to a free blog.hope you enjoy it
link
besaid
post Apr 6 2007, 10:52 AM

On my way
665 posts

i feel the urge to contact leapfrog and ask if they did send a person here to be the representative of sonic gear.if so,i will surely ask them to send a better one as our friend here is not doing a good job here
besaid
post Apr 6 2007, 11:25 AM

On my way
665 posts

learning the mistakes of the past is a good step toward making things right in the future

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1012sec    1.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th August 2019 - 10:41 AM