All Stars
13,642 posts

the different

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
alexx84
post Apr 15 2017, 03:27 PM

1 posts

Hi, anyone know where is the original alarm module located.
xperiaVuser
post Apr 15 2017, 07:11 PM

Regular
1,186 posts

This post has been edited by xperiaVuser: Feb 2 2018, 12:58 AM
hddexpreso
post Apr 16 2017, 12:15 AM

19 posts

Color code for bezza if need for touch up or repaint.

Ivory White (W09)
Glitering Silver (S28)
Ebony Black (209)
Lava Red (R69)
Ocean Blue (B81)
Sugar Brown (T31)
TSethangool
post Apr 16 2017, 08:21 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(hddexpreso @ Apr 15 2017, 09:01 AM)
Finally bezza being added to the services maintanance page . Admin pls link this services manual to the front page so that people can check the recommended price for each services.

http://www.perodua.com.my/service-maintenance
Done! First post also updated with touch-up paint info courtesy hddexpreso under Useful information. Will add info about perodua "product improvement" program later.
Tawneys Bimorph
post Apr 16 2017, 09:55 AM

3 posts

Hello.

I'm planning to get Bezza Advance in June this year. I'm stuck between choosing the exterior colour.

Sugar Brown looks more dignified, less in your face and more grown-up. Plus, dirt will be less obvious and from my anecdotal observations, its rare to see a Bezza with this paint colour so there's some unique factor to it as well.

On the other hand, Ocean Blue looks really nice but they are quite commonplace.
TSethangool
post Apr 16 2017, 01:20 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Tawneys Bimorph @ Apr 16 2017, 09:55 AM)
Hello.

I'm planning to get Bezza Advance in June this year. I'm stuck between choosing the exterior colour.

Sugar Brown looks more dignified, less in your face and more grown-up. Plus, dirt will be less obvious and from my anecdotal observations, its rare to see a Bezza with this paint colour so there's some unique factor to it as well.

On the other hand, Ocean Blue looks really nice but they are quite commonplace.
Sugar Brown owner. Agree with all the points for sugar brown. Lol for grown up. At the end of the day it's really a personal choice isn't it. Right now, true, sugar brown is less common, but I am noticing more and more on the road recently, so maybe not that unique anymore.

That said, anecdote here: once, before I got my bezza, I saw a sugar brown bezza from far and I actually mistook it for a vios, due to similar brown color.. that kind of sealed it for me, sugar brown was my color. (Haha I'm a vios wannabe). Helped that I liked the brown too.

Looks like u got to choose between practical (sugar brown) or purely like (ocean blue) for you.. At the end of the day I would say go for what you like. That way u will feel good about your car.

Edit: have you seen red though? I think that's actually rarer than sugar brown.

This post has been edited by ethangool: Apr 16 2017, 01:28 PM
AjkR06
post Apr 16 2017, 02:32 PM

that's me
1,538 posts

QUOTE(ethangool @ Apr 16 2017, 01:20 PM)

I don't know about you but as for me, I think when I saw Bezza with Red colour, it suddenly makes me think wahhhh..., that's the Bezza with 1.0 cc engine even with X or ADVANCE logo over there. I don't know why I think like that laugh.gif
TSethangool
post Apr 16 2017, 02:50 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(AjkR06 @ Apr 16 2017, 02:32 PM)
I don't know about you but as for me, I think when I saw Bezza with Red colour, it suddenly makes me think wahhhh..., that's the Bezza with 1.0 cc engine even with X or ADVANCE logo over there. I don't know why I think like that laugh.gif
I actually get that feeling too. I think coz red is such a racing color (Ferrari etc) so a red car with 1.0 engine is kind of mismatch maybe. Anyway I think it looks nice.
Tawneys Bimorph
post Apr 16 2017, 05:48 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(ethangool @ Apr 16 2017, 01:20 PM)
Sugar Brown owner. Agree with all the points for sugar brown. Lol for grown up. At the end of the day it's really a personal choice isn't it. Right now, true, sugar brown is less common, but I am noticing more and more on the road recently, so maybe not that unique anymore.

That said, anecdote here: once, before I got my bezza, I saw a sugar brown bezza from far and I actually mistook it for a vios, due to similar brown color.. that kind of sealed it for me, sugar brown was my color. (Haha I'm a vios wannabe). Helped that I liked the brown too.

Looks like u got to choose between practical (sugar brown) or purely like (ocean blue) for you.. At the end of the day I would say go for what you like. That way u will feel good about your car.

I'm a fast driver. Generally, I will be 5 to 10 kph above the speed limit without even noticing it. As such, it behooves me to not attract attention from the police and having a red car above the speed limit is a saman magnet.

That's why I don't want a red car even though red is one of my favorite colors - Don't want to attract attention.

muharrik
post Apr 17 2017, 12:25 AM

4 posts

Hi guys

At first, i was considering myvi to be my first car. It is because i think it has more power, the interior design in the cabin better. But then, i come back to the most important features of a car. Safety. Myvi doesnt have vsc.
But then, bezza is not stable at high speed. Not stable if driving next to lorry or busses. Right? But then, eh myvi also the same. So bezza still winning with the vsc. Thus, i choice bezza advance. My question is,

1. Do interior of bezza nice? The agent says it par with city 😂 is it nicer than myvi?
2. Do the aircond that bad?
3. Should i get the 300 tinted voucher and make tinted outside or just ask perodua do the job? If outside, which brand is nice?
4. The Android connection things. Is it true when we start driving, it will change to driving mode and will close our maps apps? I read at youtube we can ask sc to fix it? Is it true?
5. Why we can off the vsc? When you will off the vsc?
6. Is rear passenger seat is more comfortable than we think?
7. Is front passenger seat and driver seat is comfortable for long drive? Let say from kb to jb?
8. Is this car suitable for long journeys?
9. Boleh panjat karak ke?
10. If we install vehicles stability bar, will it effects our warranty? And will it effects our fc?

So many questions. Hehe because so big decisions to make. Thanks in advance guys.

infinite81
post Apr 17 2017, 07:10 AM

32 posts

QUOTE(muharrik @ Apr 17 2017, 12:25 AM)
Hi guys

At first, i was considering myvi to be my first car. It is because i think it has more power, the interior design in the cabin better. But then, i come back to the most important features of a car. Safety. Myvi doesnt have vsc.
But then, bezza is not stable at high speed. Not stable if driving next to lorry or busses. Right? But then, eh myvi also the same. So bezza still winning with the vsc. Thus, i choice bezza advance. My question is,

1. Do interior of bezza nice? The agent says it par with city 😂 is it nicer than myvi?
3. Should i get the 300 tinted voucher and make tinted outside or just ask perodua do the job? If outside, which brand is nice?
4. The Android connection things. Is it true when we start driving, it will change to driving mode and will close our maps apps? I read at youtube we can ask sc to fix it? Is it true?
7. Is front passenger seat and driver seat is comfortable for long drive? Let say from kb to jb?
10. If we install vehicles stability bar, will it effects our warranty? And will it effects our fc?

So many questions. Hehe because so big decisions to make. Thanks in advance guys.
1. Interior is Ok only... nothing feel like City.
2. Aircon is better than Myvi
3. Advance come with tint?
4. Mine Iphone so cannot comment haha...
5. When your wheels stuck in mud
6. I think so, not that bad from my initial thought
7. No really, but not very bad la...
8. I would not drive more than 3 hours in it haha
9. No idea...
10. Nope, anything plug and play will not void warranty, I installed the rear anti roll bar, the car much stable.

muharrik
post Apr 17 2017, 09:52 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(infinite81 @ Apr 17 2017, 07:10 AM)
1. Interior is Ok only... nothing feel like City.
2. Aircon is better than Myvi
3. Advance come with tint?
4. Mine Iphone so cannot comment haha...
5. When your wheels stuck in mud
6. I think so, not that bad from my initial thought
7. No really, but not very bad la...
8. I would not drive more than 3 hours in it haha
9. No idea...
10. Nope, anything plug and play will not void warranty, I installed the rear anti roll bar, the car much stable.
Thanks bro for your answer. For no 10, will the fc affected a bit? How much is the bar?
spreeeee
post Apr 17 2017, 09:55 AM

♠ . ♥ . ♣ . ♦
3,755 posts

can anyone able to share the photo for before and after improvement?
infinite81
post Apr 17 2017, 01:33 PM

32 posts

Anyone if have lubang to install the rear bumper garnish in JB do let me know.
afoka
post Apr 17 2017, 07:07 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

bezza tail light cost rm450 a piece. damn... is there aftermarket one?

Attached Image

This post has been edited by afoka: Apr 17 2017, 07:11 PM
Kc66
post Apr 17 2017, 09:03 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(muharrik @ Apr 17 2017, 12:25 AM)
Hi guys

I just drove from KL to Taman Negara this morning.... 250km full tank 2 way.... Not bad la... Still can panjat.... From KL to gombak-karak-jerantut-tmn Negara

iRonTech
post Apr 18 2017, 08:37 AM

Access Denied
8,621 posts

do u guys feel bezza steering turning weird? like it won't auto turn back to straight after turn/u turn.
Kc66
post Apr 18 2017, 09:14 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(iRonTech @ Apr 18 2017, 08:37 AM)
do u guys feel bezza steering turning weird? like it won't auto turn back to straight after turn/u turn.
Nv happen to me... Mine will turn back..... Did you check with SC?
afoka
post Apr 18 2017, 10:37 AM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(iRonTech @ Apr 18 2017, 08:37 AM)
definately weird .. i also thought supposely can turn back... but when turn 180 it can only turn back 90 degrees, another 90 have to manual tarik..if not surely accident. usually i face when do u turn or take sharp cornering. it new learn curve if u have drive better car... i drove myvi before, but bezza steering is weird especially the horn placement.

154 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:27 PM