Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Razer Thread V18, For Gamers By Gamers

views

PenangBuyer
post Apr 30 2017, 06:33 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

Guys a few question here,

1 ) my mamba battery has expanded and I have already taken it out, any place or anyway i can replace the battery with a new one?

2) any way to get a razer blade stealth? any opinions on it? and the price
hurricane21
post May 3 2017, 10:24 PM

Senior Probation
1,383 posts

Any idea when the new Lancehead will be available in Malaysia? hmm.gif
TSDarkEmotion88
post May 4 2017, 11:10 AM

Godlike Razer Collector
609 posts

QUOTE(hurricane21 @ May 3 2017, 10:24 PM)
Any idea when the new Lancehead will be available in Malaysia? hmm.gif
Nxt week.
hurricane21
post May 4 2017, 12:17 PM

Senior Probation
1,383 posts

QUOTE(DarkEmotion88 @ May 4 2017, 11:10 AM)
Nxt week.
But the wireless version still haven't launch right? hmm.gif
KcX35
post May 18 2017, 12:01 AM

ㄨㄨ
2,327 posts

QUOTE(hurricane21 @ May 4 2017, 12:17 PM)
But the wireless version still haven't launch right? hmm.gif
nop, probably next month/july
pspslim007
post May 21 2017, 07:45 AM

On my way
699 posts

anyone wanna let go their leviathan ?
seichirosano
post Jun 9 2017, 10:57 AM

Getting Started
293 posts

anyone here using deathadder elite? how was the durability? thinking to get deathadder elite cause the design is nice, smooth and slick. i used to use the first version of deathadder but only lasted less than 1 year then double click issue appeared, a bit worry to buy back a deathadder..
TSDarkEmotion88
post Jun 9 2017, 11:55 AM

Godlike Razer Collector
609 posts

QUOTE(seichirosano @ Jun 9 2017, 10:57 AM)
anyone here using deathadder elite? how was the durability? thinking to get deathadder elite cause the design is nice, smooth and slick. i used to use the first version of deathadder but only lasted less than 1 year then double click issue appeared, a bit worry to buy back a deathadder..
Few months ago I just switched to the deathadder elite. I like the additional dpi buttons just below the scroll wheel as well as the groves on the scroll wheel and the bigger surface of the teflon feet for smoother gliding. So far used for almost 3 months plus so didn't have any experience on the double click issue that often happens. Built quality wise for me is much better and premium compared to the older models. Sensor wise I can't feel much difference compared to deathadder chroma apart from the 10k dpi vs 16k dpi since both also optical. I never used such a high setting so not much to say on that.
djlau07
post Jun 15 2017, 09:50 AM

34 posts

Calling all sifu..my deathadder side grip came off..i just e-mailed razer support but no reply yet, any idea where i can get replacement parts just in case? Thanks...
TSDarkEmotion88
post Jun 15 2017, 12:23 PM

Godlike Razer Collector
609 posts

QUOTE(djlau07 @ Jun 15 2017, 09:50 AM)
Calling all sifu..my deathadder side grip came off..i just e-mailed razer support but no reply yet, any idea where i can get replacement parts just in case? Thanks...
did you bought it locally or via razerzone web store? warranty still available? As far as I know it's hard to find a replacement rubber side grip for the deathadder. I only can find scroll wheels, side buttons, teflon feet and cables. Best to wait 24-48 hours for a response from razer support. Your other best bet is sending it over to banleong to request them to send over to razer to replace the part.
seichirosano
post Jun 15 2017, 02:00 PM

Getting Started
293 posts

if its no longer under warranty, can use super glue to stick back? just suggesting.
Everdying
post Jun 23 2017, 06:28 PM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

why cant u just glue it back on? use double sided tape.
pspslim007
post Jun 24 2017, 10:19 AM

On my way
699 posts

QUOTE(Everdying @ Jun 23 2017, 06:28 PM)
why cant u just glue it back on? use double sided tape.
bruh, if uhe wanted an fast solution and easy solution he would totally do that. But i get it if that deathadder means alot to him and want to restore it to its original glory, as i have experience like these myself with my Steelseries product. But sadly i dont think you will find any good restoration shop in Malaysia. Therefore i suggest why not change and tryout new mouse that the market has to offer currently.
Everdying
post Jun 24 2017, 10:24 AM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

QUOTE(pspslim007 @ Jun 24 2017, 10:19 AM)
bruh, if uhe wanted an fast solution and easy solution he would totally do that. But i get it if that deathadder means alot to him and want to restore it to its original glory, as i have experience like these myself with my Steelseries product. But sadly i dont think you will find any good restoration shop in Malaysia. Therefore i suggest why not change and tryout new mouse that the market has to offer currently.
but ur not him, so until he replies...then we can continue to speculate.
my rubber has come off before, and i just used double sided tape also.

pspslim007
post Jun 24 2017, 07:20 PM

On my way
699 posts

QUOTE(Everdying @ Jun 24 2017, 10:24 AM)
but ur not him, so until he replies...then we can continue to speculate.
my rubber has come off before, and i just used double sided tape also.
you are the same as well, i am here not to quarrel with you. i am just stating what i know. But yeah i never said ur method is wrong, its just not a good and decent solution for people like me. But if wanna think about it in a negative way, then i am too lazy to stop u rofl.
dejiar
post Jul 13 2017, 06:07 PM

Casual
487 posts

hi guys, have one question, i took my mouse and keyboard for warranty. the return unit feel like having issue on the button. some of the key for the keyboard is not smooth when key in and key up, and for the mouse, right click also feel unsmooth sometime, should i take back to warranty again? sry for my bad english
TSDarkEmotion88
post Jul 14 2017, 11:11 AM

Godlike Razer Collector
609 posts

QUOTE(dejiar @ Jul 13 2017, 06:07 PM)
hi guys, have one question, i took my mouse and keyboard for warranty. the return unit feel like having issue on the button. some of the key for the keyboard is not smooth when key in and key up, and for the mouse, right click also feel unsmooth sometime, should i take back to warranty again? sry for my bad english
what is the initial issue with the mouse & kb before sending for warranty and where did you send it to warranty?

when you mean that it's not smooth when key in and key up do you mean which clicking the key switches has some sort of stiffness or they get jammed while pressing it?

Mouse click feel "not smooth" can elaborate further? harder to click? click not responsive or register as a click every single time click?
dejiar
post Jul 14 2017, 11:38 AM

Casual
487 posts

QUOTE(DarkEmotion88 @ Jul 14 2017, 11:11 AM)
what is the initial issue with the mouse & kb before sending for warranty and where did you send it to warranty?

when you mean that it's not smooth when key in and key up do you mean which clicking the key switches has some sort of stiffness or they get jammed while pressing it?

Mouse click feel "not smooth" can elaborate further? harder to click? click not responsive or register as a click every single time click?
Keyboard: 2 key LED No Green color, others color okay, others key okay (chroma)
Mouse: middle scroll button double click

After warranty: Keyboard Key "1", "tab", "W" when u press, no issue, but after u release, it feel like the key will come up slower than other by 0.002 second maybe? is like minor stuck. just for some key.

Mouse: when u right click and release multiple time, got some weird sound
Silverfire
post Jul 14 2017, 01:28 PM

Cruxiaer
4,946 posts

I just wanna share a very pain experience I had to connect a Razer Orochi mouse wirelessly to a Macbook/Pro

GUIDE: How to connect Razer Orochi wirelessly(Bluetooth) to Macbook and Macbook Pro
TIME REQUIRED: Approx 30 minutes
STEP 1: Install Xcode from App Store, approx 15-20 minutes if you're using fast internet with around 100mb/s speed.
STEP 2: Download Additional Tools for Xcode 8.2.dmg from Apple Developer website
STEP 3: Go to Finder, open Xcode packaged contents, copy paste files from Additional Tools for Xcode 8.2.dmg into Applications\
STEP 4: Change Resources\ folder Sharing and Permissions to include yourself
STEP 5: Launch Bluetooth Explorer using Spotlight
STEP 6: Nothing will appear because Bluetooth Explorer does not have a default window, go to Devices on the Taskbar and click Low Energy Devices
STEP 7: Get your Razer Orochi into pairing mode and use Bluetooth Explorer to start scanning
STEP 8: Click Razer Orochi on the Devices list and click Connect
STEP 9: Sell the Macbook/Pro and get a Windows laptop instead
KcX35
post Jul 17 2017, 02:23 PM

ㄨㄨ
2,327 posts

QUOTE(dejiar @ Jul 14 2017, 11:38 AM)
Keyboard: 2 key LED No Green color, others color okay, others key okay (chroma)
Mouse: middle scroll button double click

After warranty: Keyboard Key "1", "tab", "W" when u press, no issue, but after u release, it feel like the key will come up slower than other by 0.002 second maybe? is like minor stuck. just for some key.

Mouse: when u right click and release multiple time, got some weird sound
better bring back, scare is refurbished unit

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:49 AM