[wta] 4k hdr brand?

views

AVFAN
post Apr 23 2017, 02:09 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
24,036 posts

QUOTE(ninjapod @ Apr 23 2017, 11:52 AM)
Hi, thanks for the replies. Anyone using the two models have anything they dislike about it? Fiddly ui? Poor remote? Any comments on the little things besides picture quality?
I have been searching for relevant pro reviews but without much luck as different models are available in different countries. US/UK seem to have diff offering to us. And also the reviews generally focus on the best series instead of the entry level variants.
Looks like I might have to toss a coin to help me decide!
u can read about sharp ue630x here:
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3811168/+1080

sony KD49X7000D, not sure if there is a thread.

vsmseiko
post Apr 23 2017, 03:38 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(sivanathan04 @ Apr 22 2017, 11:21 PM)
😋 I bought minix for my brother with nicety few months ago now looking for me too...have to ask which of them have better output looks like himedia better let see will ask nicety
I suggest Q10 pro. Glad i got this altho it was more expensive cpmpared to the other boxes. Only regret with Q10pro is I now need to upgrade TV to be able to make the best of the Q10!!!😁
sivanathan04
post Apr 24 2017, 02:25 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(dwRK @ Apr 23 2017, 10:48 AM)
You cannot really use your eyes to check at the shop...they are all too bright and not color correct. You can only check viewing angles, response time, ghosting, reflection, etc. I'd trust more pro reviews that properly calibrate the panel...
But still u can get some result by switching the dynamic mode to standard at the shop but agree pro reviews make us more confident to buy

QUOTE(ninjapod @ Apr 23 2017, 11:52 AM)
Hi, thanks for the replies. Anyone using the two models have anything they dislike about it? Fiddly ui? Poor remote? Any comments on the little things besides picture quality?
I have been searching for relevant pro reviews but without much luck as different models are available in different countries. US/UK seem to have diff offering to us. And also the reviews generally focus on the best series instead of the entry level variants.
Looks like I might have to toss a coin to help me decide!
For sharp ue630x u will get two remote one is trackpad another is normal while Sony x7000d only one..I have test both tv...if hdr is not important to you and you have little knowledge to calibrate the colour I suggest u to take sharp the standard preset colour is already good with eco 1 while Sony preset colour is too rich definitely u need to calibrate it to get proper colour output...my uncle have 55 inch x7000d while helping him doing setting I saw hdr there so most probably new tv already hdr supported....both tv have normal temperature not too hot...sharp is the high end tv while Sony is not.sharp usb a bit sensitive not all hard drive model is supported.if u really interested on sharp ask other sharp owners which hard drive brand suits the tv..u can ask brother afvan here ..other function almost same..now it depends on u which model do u prefer go demo the tv change both dynamic mode..view in cinema or standard mode..

This post has been edited by sivanathan04: Apr 24 2017, 06:27 AM
sivanathan04
post Apr 24 2017, 06:28 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(vsmseiko @ Apr 23 2017, 03:38 PM)
I suggest Q10 pro. Glad i got this altho it was more expensive cpmpared to the other boxes. Only regret with Q10pro is I now need to upgrade TV to be able to make the best of the Q10!!!😁
But minix not bad too..just looking for the best audio output box
xphr3ak
post Nov 27 2018, 09:53 AM

Regular
1,784 posts

1. Sharp UE630x TV
2. Sony CT800 Soundbar
3. Nvidia Shield

What is the correct connection in order to get better sound?

Thank you.

12 Pages « < 10 11 12Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:00 PM