Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> astro byond V13

Anime in HD
post Jan 10 2018, 06:08 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

Just notice Konosuba Ep9 in Animax On Demand got cut to 17 minute.
24 minute show got cut 7 minute fanservice scene.

Astro cut entire Succubi scene & blur bath scene.
Maybe because got some ecchi scene. laugh.gif
qdipanda
post Jan 10 2018, 06:13 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Wan to ask, can I move the njoi decode landed house to condo? Without request reallocation.

Condo hav centralize Astro
nexona88
post Jan 10 2018, 06:21 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(Anime in HD @ Jan 10 2018, 06:08 PM)

just watch online lor..

No censored / blur scene biggrin.gif
XypherionID
post Jan 10 2018, 06:46 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(watabakiu @ Jan 7 2018, 08:35 PM)
Can we agree that MegaTV was the first ever cable station in Malaysia? Or was it MetroVision?
I think MegaTV is the first cable TV in Malaysia.
MetroVision was the 4th free TV channel in Malaysia.
nexona88
post Jan 10 2018, 07:57 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(watabakiu @ Jan 7 2018, 09:35 PM)
Can we agree that MegaTV was the first ever cable station in Malaysia? Or was it MetroVision?
Yup. I think so.. Planning to subscribe to Mega TV but before I could do so, they close shop ๐Ÿ˜ข end, subscribe to astro ๐Ÿ˜Š

MetroVision never heard before ๐Ÿ˜€
Qash-M
post Jan 10 2018, 08:59 PM

#FreePalestine

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 10 2018, 07:57 PM)
Yup. I think so.. Planning to subscribe to Mega TV but before I could do so, they close shop ๐Ÿ˜ข end, subscribe to astro ๐Ÿ˜Š

Back then, Metrovision was taken on Media Prima...thus become 8TV.
joshhd
post Jan 10 2018, 10:19 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(SerioseCat @ Jan 10 2018, 02:16 PM)
Received a call from 03-79417001 claim to be Astro HQ

Offered Upgrade to Byond PVR for free.  Same monthly payment.  No contract extension.  Free installation.

Said it was for loyal customers >5 years.

Anyone received same offer?
This seems to be the latest offer by Astro, to encourage more customers to use PVR box.
Their main intention is they want us to use their On Demand feature, where you connect your PVR to home internet (wifi or LAN cable), and then you can download and watch shows from there.
They just want to make sure to keep their brand to be relevant to us, with that On Demand feature.
joshhd
post Jan 10 2018, 10:30 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(sandkoh @ Jan 10 2018, 04:51 PM)
notworthy.gif so sifu, even if we have 1 mini pack also got to pay rm26.50 to upgrade to hd? they will change to pvr for us?

the pvr is no recording as no hard disk one? have to pay extra if want to record?

tqvm!
You can subscribe to HD-PVR service by adding RM26.50/month on top of your subscription fees. Your mini packages has nothing gonna do with HD-PVR service, cuz both are two different things.
Once you subscribe to HD-PVR service, you are eligible to upgrade a new Astro PVR box to enjoy PVR functions and On Demand service (video-on-demand feature). And do ask Astro if there's any installation fee and contract extension, cuz usually, they'll issue you 24 months contract once you successfully upgraded to PVR box.

Even if you subscribed to HD-PVR service but you don't want to upgrade to PVR box due to whatever reasons (which means you want to continue using your existing HD box), you will still have to pay RM26.50/month for HD-PVR service as usual, even if you're not using PVR box and its features.

HD box that you're using now (I assume), does not have any built-in hard disk, so you can't record any programmes.
sandkoh
post Jan 10 2018, 10:48 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(joshhd @ Jan 10 2018, 10:30 PM)
You can subscribe to HD-PVR service by adding RM26.50/month on top of your subscription fees. Your mini packages has nothing gonna do with HD-PVR service, cuz both are two different things.
Once you subscribe to HD-PVR service, you are eligible to upgrade a new Astro PVR box to enjoy PVR functions and On Demand service (video-on-demand feature). And do ask Astro if there's any installation fee and contract extension, cuz usually, they'll issue you 24 months contract once you successfully upgraded to PVR box.

Even if you subscribed to HD-PVR service but you don't want to upgrade to PVR box due to whatever reasons (which means you want to continue using your existing HD box), you will still have to pay RM26.50/month for HD-PVR service as usual, even if you're not using PVR box and its features.

HD box that you're using now (I assume), does not have any built-in hard disk, so you can't record any programmes.
tq for detail explanation. so can we just opt for upgrade to hd of current service (like family pack and 2 mini pack) without getting hd-pvr? not sure how much will that be.

i heard for pvr recording have extra charges, already in the rm26.50?
joshhd
post Jan 10 2018, 11:36 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(sandkoh @ Jan 10 2018, 10:48 PM)
tq for detail explanation. so can we just opt for upgrade to hd of current service (like family pack and 2 mini pack) without getting hd-pvr? not sure how much will that be.

i heard for pvr recording have extra charges, already in the rm26.50?
Can. But you still got to pay RM26.50/month even you just want HD but without PVR. PVR recording fee are no longer being charged RM10.60/month separately, as it has been "merged" into HD-PVR service which includes both HD and PVR service at one price.

----
Before August 2016

HD service = RM26.50/month
PVR service = RM10.60/month

NOW: After August 2016

HD-PVR service = RM26.50/month

--

There's no more just "HD service" like what you used to know anymore. Since August 2016, Astro has combined both HD and PVR service fees into one single price of RM26.50/month, which is now known as "HD-PVR service". So like I said before, you can subscribe to HD-PVR service without getting PVR box (meaning you just only want HD, but don't want PVR).

You will still need to pay additional RM26.50/month for HD-PVR service even if you just want HD only, and you don't upgrade PVR box.
You will still need to pay additional RM26.50/month for HD-PVR service if you upgrade PVR box, and you can enjoy HD at the same time with PVR functions from your PVR box.

So on your Astro bill, it will stated there "HD-PVR service" of RM26.50/month, even if you use/don't use PVR box.

--

Therefore, regardless you subscribe to Mini package or not, you can still subscribe to HD-PVR service, because it is a 2 different things. Hope my explanation helps.
Anime in HD
post Jan 11 2018, 12:26 AM

Regular

I though upgrade to PVR box now free.
They say during My Coffee Prince ads break.

Last time, me pay RM50 installation charge(cover with Super Pack). hmm.gif
skylinelover
post Jan 11 2018, 05:36 AM

Pro Racing Kakis๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ŠDriver Abamsado๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ŽInvestor

QUOTE(Anime in HD @ Jan 10 2018, 06:08 PM)

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 10 2018, 06:21 PM)
just watch online lor..

No censored / blur scene  biggrin.gif
Crunchyroll brows.gif brows.gif
skylinelover
post Jan 11 2018, 05:38 AM

Pro Racing Kakis๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ŠDriver Abamsado๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ŽInvestor

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 10 2018, 07:57 PM)

Haha good old 90s๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Metrovision is free TV channel lorh

2 different things๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nexona88
post Jan 11 2018, 01:31 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(Qash-M @ Jan 10 2018, 08:59 PM)
Back then, Metrovision was taken on Media Prima...thus become 8TV.
Ooh it's become 8TV..
Was thinking its just new channel from Media Prima.. Didn't know its from rival company before they bought it over...
nexona88
post Jan 11 2018, 01:33 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Jan 11 2018, 05:38 AM)
Haha good old 90s๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Metrovision is free TV channel lorh

2 different things๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wonder if Mega TV still operating now..
Sure it would give huge competition to astro ๐Ÿ’ช
Qash-M
post Jan 11 2018, 01:36 PM

#FreePalestine

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jan 11 2018, 01:33 PM)
Wonder if Mega TV still operating now..
Sure it would give huge competition to astro ๐Ÿ’ช
Excluding Turner Classic Movies, everything else is exclusive on Astro.
nexona88
post Jan 11 2018, 01:47 PM

VIP Club House

QUOTE(Qash-M @ Jan 11 2018, 01:36 PM)
Excluding Turner Classic Movies, everything else is exclusive on Astro.
cry.gif
Still cannot challenge astro...
sandkoh
post Jan 11 2018, 05:58 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(joshhd @ Jan 10 2018, 11:36 PM)
Can. But you still got to pay RM26.50/month even you just want HD but without PVR. PVR recording fee are no longer being charged RM10.60/month separately, as it has been "merged" into HD-PVR service which includes both HD and PVR service at one price.

----
Before August 2016

HD service = RM26.50/month
PVR service = RM10.60/month

NOW: After August 2016

HD-PVR service = RM26.50/month

--

There's no more just "HD service" like what you used to know anymore. Since August 2016, Astro has combined both HD and PVR service fees into one single price of RM26.50/month, which is now known as "HD-PVR service". So like I said before, you can subscribe to HD-PVR service without getting PVR box (meaning you just only want HD, but don't want PVR).

You will still need to pay additional RM26.50/month for HD-PVR service even if you just want HD only, and you don't upgrade PVR box.
You will still need to pay additional RM26.50/month for HD-PVR service if you upgrade PVR box, and you can enjoy HD at the same time with PVR functions from your PVR box.

So on your Astro bill, it will stated there "HD-PVR service" of RM26.50/month, even if you use/don't use PVR box.

--

Therefore, regardless you subscribe to Mini package or not, you can still subscribe to HD-PVR service, because it is a 2 different things. Hope my explanation helps.
tq sifu! notworthy.gif notworthy.gif very clear now.

went to astro to ask about upgrade. same as you said. rm26.50 for hd. hd pvr for customer >5 years and package >rm100 before gst.

they said astro telemarketer has promo of rm8.80 for hd service. for one year, then back to rm26.50 per month.

any telemarketer that anyone can recommend? pm me please.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0710sec    6.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th January 2018 - 05:32 PM