Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
142 Pages « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Credit Cards UOB Credit Cards v7, No Cash Back:, TM/TNB/Syabas UOBPayOnline (YOLO)

views

TSaeonsakura
post Oct 21 2016, 08:21 PM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(karcity @ Oct 21 2016, 05:09 PM)
It Is ok. I decided not to call CS for RM6.36. The reason I posted here is to tell others that the monthly charge is still applicable. Although it has been stated in the terms but my logical thinking was no benefits( no cashback) then the monthly charge would stop also. And I am wrong.
Thanks for the empathy that you have shown.

I am sure lots of ppl haven't cancel the Vox card as we are still waiting for the RM 50 cashback. When I known I am being charged, my spine respond ( first things in my mind) is I must share in this forum to alert the rest who share tips and tricks with me all these while. Bcoz sharing is caring and make us stronger
thx for the remind.

QUOTE(fruitie @ Oct 21 2016, 06:30 PM)
Well, just a call and it will be waived.

The card still exists even if it has or no benefits. It is still a valid card, so whatever requirements required are still tied to it. We may use it for online transactions but not for others, I have seen someone using VOX in a bakery. So even no benefits or whatsoever it is still there. The card hasn't ceased yet.

We have been talking about this and most of us have spent RM 1 or RM 0.10 during this last statement cycle. So, nobody has reported about the monthly charges. smile.gif
my card info missing before i can spend any amount bangwall.gif
But mine is convert, Vox replace by YOLO, so next month i'll know did they charge me or not..
sakekimchi
post Oct 22 2016, 03:55 AM

6 posts

recently malaysia credit card all need to change to pin card. did anyone change their to the pin and pay already for their uob card?

i have uob lady and uob one card. usually i am quite happy with their card except uob internet banking is so bad.

but now, i found even their activation is terrible. both card also so difficult to activate i can't type in the sms code in time!

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
fruitie
post Oct 22 2016, 11:12 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,994 posts

QUOTE(sakekimchi @ Oct 22 2016, 03:55 AM)
recently malaysia credit card all need to change to pin card. did anyone change their to the pin and pay already for their uob card?

i have uob lady and uob one card. usually i am quite happy with their card except uob internet banking is so bad.

but now, i found even their activation is terrible. both card also so difficult to activate i can't type in the sms code in time!

mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
I already changed my VOX in May with no issue and my recent YOLO is already PIN & Pay enabled. Easy job to activate and set PIN in UOB Online. Any issue you encountered?
lipfung
post Oct 22 2016, 12:44 PM

Trial
845 posts

I'm still holding my Vox card. nobody call me to convert.
I'll just call them to cancel it, since YoLo are not attractive at all, with the annual fee and monthly minimum spend to get cash back.
edwardccg
post Oct 22 2016, 12:57 PM

Regular
1,311 posts

QUOTE(lipfung @ Oct 22 2016, 12:44 PM)
I'm still holding my Vox card. nobody call me to convert.
I'll just call them to cancel it, since YoLo are not attractive at all, with the annual fee and monthly minimum spend to get cash back.
wait for few more days to get the sep cash back before cancel the card.
buddy
post Oct 22 2016, 07:43 PM

Casual
472 posts

yolo pay unifi and tmnet via payonline can get 6% cashback?
kelvinlzy
post Oct 22 2016, 07:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,493 posts

QUOTE(buddy @ Oct 20 2016, 05:02 PM)
just received my yolo card..unifi and tnb payment via posonline entitle for cashback?
any service charge for using posonline?
QUOTE(buddy @ Oct 22 2016, 07:43 PM)
yolo pay unifi and tmnet via payonline can get 6% cashback?
Are you asking the same question? I know I answered you to wait a few more days, but give it a few more days ya buddy biggrin.gif Yolo cash back will be credited near end of Oct.
sakekimchi
post Oct 23 2016, 12:27 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Oct 22 2016, 11:12 AM)
I already changed my VOX in May with no issue and my recent YOLO is already PIN & Pay enabled. Easy job to activate and set PIN in UOB Online. Any issue you encountered?
Yes. I don't use their internet banking already. But their SMS activation they send an 8 digit code i can't check it and type it into the phone pad in time for their automated voice machine. mad.gif

fruitie
post Oct 23 2016, 12:36 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,994 posts

QUOTE(sakekimchi @ Oct 23 2016, 12:27 AM)
Yes. I don't use their internet banking already. But their SMS activation they send an 8 digit code i can't check it and type  it into the phone pad in time for their automated voice machine.  mad.gif
I really suggest you to register an online banking. Very easy registration and you can monitor your transactions from there.
HenryJay
post Oct 23 2016, 09:41 AM

Getting Started
284 posts

They also didt call me for conversion, even though i had registered for yolo card 1 month ago. Maybe its time to say good buy after i receive cash rebate for September
HiT-AbLe
post Oct 23 2016, 10:46 AM

Enthusiast
865 posts

Does Yolo card have one year free AF for new subscriber currently?
kelvinlzy
post Oct 23 2016, 10:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,493 posts

QUOTE(HiT-AbLe @ Oct 23 2016, 10:46 AM)
Does Yolo card have one year free AF for new subscriber currently?
Yes.

Annual Fee Waiver:
Principal : 1st year annual fee waiver
Supplementary : 2 years annual fee waiver
HiT-AbLe
post Oct 23 2016, 10:57 AM

Enthusiast
865 posts

QUOTE(kelvinlzy @ Oct 23 2016, 10:53 AM)
Yes.

Annual Fee Waiver:
Principal : 1st year annual fee waiver
Supplementary : 2 years annual fee waiver
Lol I just found the terms at their website, thanks for the reply btw.
TSaeonsakura
post Oct 23 2016, 05:16 PM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(HiT-AbLe @ Oct 23 2016, 10:57 AM)
Lol I just found the terms at their website, thanks for the reply btw.
updated the info tongue.gif

few more days, there will be info about UobPay PosOnline.

normally will do weekly update on sunday
drew86
post Oct 23 2016, 05:30 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

Just wondering, since I'm new to UOB CC, historically how easy is it to get AF waiver for 2nd year onwards? Will it be almost impossible like in the case of HLB WISE card? Or has the success rate been pretty promising?
vin_ann
post Oct 23 2016, 09:17 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,912 posts

QUOTE(karcity @ Oct 21 2016, 05:09 PM)
It Is ok. I decided not to call CS for RM6.36. The reason I posted here is to tell others that the monthly charge is still applicable. Although it has been stated in the terms but my logical thinking was no benefits( no cashback) then the monthly charge would stop also. And I am wrong.
Thanks for the empathy that you have shown.

I am sure lots of ppl haven't cancel the Vox card as we are still waiting for the RM 50 cashback. When I known I am being charged, my spine respond ( first things in my mind) is I must share in this forum to alert the rest who share tips and tricks with me all these while. Bcoz sharing is caring and make us stronger
Thank you for sharing.

Few days ago, I asked the question on Vox AF fee...

I just took out my VOx n swipe once over the weekend and now keep back to drawer.
wu ming
post Oct 23 2016, 11:38 PM

Regular
1,143 posts

Just swipe my VOX on the first day for the second week of cash back promo for foreign currency spending.

Hoping that spending on the first day will increase my chances of receiving cashback.
lilsunflower
post Oct 23 2016, 11:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,609 posts

QUOTE(wu ming @ Oct 23 2016, 11:38 PM)
Just swipe my VOX on the first day for the second week of cash back promo for foreign currency spending.

Hoping that spending on the first day will increase my chances of receiving cashback.
Based on my past experience, UOB promos quite easy to win. For example they had the PayPal and groceries promos earlier this year and I got full cashback even for very late swipes. I guess not as many people hold UOB cards compared to larger banks.
wu ming
post Oct 24 2016, 10:17 AM

Regular
1,143 posts

QUOTE(lilsunflower @ Oct 23 2016, 11:59 PM)
Based on my past experience, UOB promos quite easy to win. For example they had the PayPal and groceries promos earlier this year and I got full cashback even for very late swipes. I guess not as many people hold UOB cards compared to larger banks.
Thank you for your support. Keeping my fingers crossed.
kop2299
post Oct 24 2016, 05:20 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

Anyone pay the AEON CC via POSONLINE with Yolo? Can get the CB like VOx?

142 Pages « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0294sec    0.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:28 PM