Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

54 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

MARVEL Future Fight V3.0, best Marvel game to date for iOS/Android

views

ROM_star
post Aug 8 2016, 09:02 AM

36 posts

gears maxed, level maxed, mastery also the same..

only thing i didn't bother to maxed is skills....take too much of gold coins liao...just upgrade each skills to lvl3 then enuf already

[/quote]

Great! I run out of gold & ISO stones... gonna take a while to level up her.
TSDavidtcf
post Aug 8 2016, 09:03 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Aug 7 2016, 03:54 PM)

lol haha exam, assignment, grading coursework + presentation is around the  corner deswai... sweat.gif

only thing i didn't bother to maxed is skills....take too much of gold coins liao...just upgrade each skills to lvl3 then enuf already
sounds like a student life (or maybe a lecturer sweat.gif )

all the best bro hope u do well thumbsup.gif
trompowsky
post Aug 8 2016, 10:00 AM

Cappy
1,049 posts

QUOTE(alien3d @ Aug 5 2016, 10:09 PM)
watcher
watcher

about card ..
loki -> all attack 8.5% first no changed.
thors -> energy attack  fist 9% hope increase when 6
Civil wars ->  all attach 7.5% first .. hope increase when got 6.
black widow -> energy attack 6% but  number 6.. potential if to changed / merge in future
battleworld -> energy attack  6% but number 6.. potential if to changed  / merge in future

cost to unequip is 600 so  need wait before get good 6 if wanted to change

got marvel zombie 4 star bt cooldown time just 6% but now cooldown time me 13.6% civil war 5.4%  + loki 8.5%

sweat.gif

Loki
Thors
Civil War #4
This 3 are the main stay cards that you shall keep

Your Black Widow card is fine, but could find a better replacement if you manage to get the 1872 Shaner Varient card
Would suggest replacing the battleworld card with the marvel zombie card since you'd be facing insufficient cooldown for Loki's shield to be up permanently. Perhaps this could be why you're struggling a little at WB/AB. Just my guess smile.gif
QUOTE(biew1986 @ Aug 6 2016, 08:29 PM)
Hi, started today. Thanks for the guide too.
Got Sharon and Carnage as my starter choice.
Hopefully I don't get burn out like I did in Marvel Avengers Alliance.

Hi, welcome.
Enjoy playing the game. Should you need anything else, feel free to ask biggrin.gif

QUOTE(gl0be.iv @ Aug 6 2016, 11:27 PM)
In the alliance! Thanks for having me guys!

Congratulations for passing the interview test with David.
Our pleasure in having you on board thumbup.gif

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Aug 7 2016, 01:40 AM)
finally able 2 take down Thanos(infinity), T2 ShaRog really worth it

sweet! jew did it as well thumbup.gif

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Aug 7 2016, 04:06 AM)
guys, some players of MFF complaint that Thanos skills is 1-dimensional, basically means that majorly all his skill is just teleport, hide & attack...which is boring unlike ShaRog skills which is variable & more unique than Thanos skills that seemed "coward ' since his skill mostly like hide and seek attack.....

but now, after drinking 4 cups of coffee & very high, I suddenly got an idea on how Thanos power in MFF is logic....now we all know there are total 6 infinity stones: Space, Power, Reality, Time, Soul & Mind...

Thanos skills:-

ok ok.. i should stop ..ok

sweat.gif laugh.gif
man! sometimes you'd just gotta stay chill and just enjoy the game design

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Aug 8 2016, 09:03 AM)
sounds like a student life (or maybe a lecturer  sweat.gif )

all the best bro hope u do well  thumbsup.gif

he's a student with a passion for black dwarf brows.gif

alien3d
post Aug 8 2016, 11:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(trompowsky @ Aug 8 2016, 10:00 AM)
sweat.gif

Loki
Thors
Civil War #4
This 3 are the main stay cards that you shall keep

Your Black Widow card is fine, but could find a better replacement if you manage to get the 1872 Shaner Varient card
Would suggest replacing the battleworld card with the marvel zombie card since you'd be facing insufficient cooldown for Loki's shield to be up permanently. Perhaps this could be why you're struggling a little at WB/AB. Just my guess smile.gif
Hi, welcome.
Enjoy playing the game. Should you need anything else, feel free to ask biggrin.gif

Congratulations for passing the interview test with David.
Our pleasure in having you on board  thumbup.gif

sweet! jew did it as well  thumbup.gif
sweat.gif  laugh.gif

Done but defense reduce
Attached Image
1872 Shaner Varient -> this card never see one. confused.gif

This post has been edited by alien3d: Aug 8 2016, 11:55 AM
trompowsky
post Aug 8 2016, 01:01 PM

Cappy
1,049 posts

QUOTE(alien3d @ Aug 8 2016, 11:47 AM)
Done but  defense reduce
Attached Image
1872 Shaner Varient -> this card never see  one. confused.gif
pinjam Davidtcf super useful card setup picture

user posted image

The one beside his Marvel Zombie card. Available via Token events and Card Chest only.

Do try out your new setup with Floki @ tomorrow Universal day AB. Pretty sure now that you can keep Floki shield up permanently which should enable you to complete the AB without hassle. After that might as well try WB as well if you tasted success wink.gif
alien3d
post Aug 8 2016, 02:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(trompowsky @ Aug 8 2016, 01:01 PM)
pinjam Davidtcf super useful card setup picture

user posted image

The one beside his Marvel Zombie card. Available via Token events and Card Chest only.

Do try out your new setup with Floki @ tomorrow Universal day AB. Pretty sure now that you can keep Floki shield up permanently which should enable you to complete the AB without hassle. After that might as well try WB as well if you tasted success wink.gif
his card all 6 .. me just loki and black widow 6.. other 5 only.. ages if wanted to go ..6

This post has been edited by alien3d: Aug 8 2016, 02:16 PM
trompowsky
post Aug 8 2016, 02:29 PM

Cappy
1,049 posts

QUOTE(alien3d @ Aug 8 2016, 02:16 PM)
his card all 6 .. me just loki  and black widow  6.. other 5 only.. ages if wanted to go ..6
no worries, the cards are recommended for the main 2 stat that comes with the card. The other stats beneath it is a bonus as it's random.

do try out your current setup and feedback tomorrow on how it goes
TSDavidtcf
post Aug 8 2016, 03:54 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

his card all 6 .. me just loki  and black widow  6.. other 5 only.. ages if wanted to go ..6
last time i kept all my crystals buying x10 card chest when I had enough (675 per chest)

then farm a lot in rifts also.. 1* card also i sapu forge to 6* card... won't sell any cards that time as they were valuable to me biggrin.gif

after get all 6* cards d... nowadays I sell off all 1* card. Helps to save gold that way... but progress is much slower now for me to forge one 6* card... there's one otw but i guess need 1-2 mths more before getting. Wanna reroll Thor card once I get it... smile.gif
Kanan Jarrus
post Aug 8 2016, 04:45 PM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(ROM_star @ Aug 8 2016, 09:02 AM)
Great! I run out of gold & ISO stones... gonna take a while to level up her.
yeah, take it slow & steady, you'll get there in no time:nod:

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Aug 8 2016, 09:03 AM)
sounds like a student life (or maybe a lecturer  sweat.gif )

all the best bro hope u do well  :thumbsup:
student life .... problematic students life sweat.gif

how i wish i don't nid 2 grow up & be adults, adults life sucks more than students life the more i realised the path I'm going rite now..... sad.gif

QUOTE(trompowsky @ Aug 8 2016, 10:00 AM)
sweet! jew did it as well  thumbup.gif
sweat.gif  laugh.gif

thanks lol, ShaRog T2 rocks! me also able to completing blast day AB for the 1st time :
user posted image

& even face tank PM within a minute, even my floki/PM unable to beat within 50sec lol laugh.gif
user posted image

This post has been edited by Kanan Jarrus: Aug 8 2016, 04:46 PM
Kanan Jarrus
post Aug 8 2016, 05:00 PM

Casual
399 posts

bro, at least you got two of 6* cards, mine not even 1 equipped at all with 6*..... sad.gif unsure.gif
user posted image

btw wanna ask, what's the clear difference between IT & CS?? unsure.gif i really like to code...but I'm more towards CS i feel., I saw that IT mostly deal with clients,no?? unsure.gif

sorr4 ask this out of topic in this thread, bcos i saw you reply a few times in codemasters thread, just curious smile.gif
alien3d
post Aug 8 2016, 05:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Aug 8 2016, 05:00 PM)
bro, at least you got two of 6* cards, mine not even 1 equipped at all with 6*..... sad.gif unsure.gif
user posted image

btw wanna ask, what's the clear difference between IT & CS?? unsure.gif i really like to code...but I'm more towards CS i feel., I saw that IT mostly deal with clients,no?? unsure.gif

sorr4 ask this out of topic in this thread, bcos i saw you reply a few times in codemasters thread, just curious smile.gif
i'm ain't degree,master folks, so terminology mostly i don't understand at all and i see kinda idiot lol. bangwall.gif

IT job mostly
1-> Hardware job
This potential become manager and your live being taichi everyday.

2-> Software job
If software you like, don't take this degree.. Because programming ain't about term. but manipulate resources. Mechanical also learn c++ Civil also learn c++ . Last time meet a friend said he used lisp for autocad calculation ? .. pergh i also dono liao.

Deal with client -> mostly this is system analyst or project manager. There is a certificate pmo need to take also.. if got money.
Yup -> programming doesn't mean you sit at desk typing 9 to 5 but mostly meet up with client and discuss the idea till both drop it.. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by alien3d: Aug 8 2016, 05:16 PM
Kanan Jarrus
post Aug 8 2016, 05:18 PM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(alien3d @ Aug 8 2016, 05:09 PM)
i'm ain't  degree,master folks, so  terminology mostly i don't understand at all  and i see  kinda idiot lol. bangwall.gif

IT  job mostly
1-> Hardware job
      This potential become manager and your live being taichi everyday.

2-> Software job
      If software  you like, don't take this degree.. Because programming ain't about term. but manipulate resources.  Mechanical also learn c++  Civil also learn c++ . Last time meet a friend said he used lisp for autocad calculation ? .. pergh i also dono liao.
oh ok....

but in layman terms lah, you now mostly working revolving software one , or only specifically focus on hardware, or how?? unsure.gif

bcos ayam dunno lul specifically since I'm just a Pre-U students, what i like is code , debugging at times ,.but yeah i know my statement is vague sad.gif
alien3d
post Aug 8 2016, 05:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Aug 8 2016, 05:18 PM)
oh ok....

but in layman terms lah, you now mostly working revolving software one , or only specifically focus on hardware, or how?? unsure.gif

bcos ayam dunno lul specifically since I'm just a Pre-U students, what i like is code , debugging at times ,.but yeah i know my statement is vague sad.gif
before on hardware but quite because people cheapskate...
now software.. mau survive mah..
VAGUE ? good ..
Do remind, IT is the useless degree and nobody respect. Your don't have IR title, don't had Doctor people call you.. Only call you GEEK ? and to be truth
programmer in malaysia is the worst job which some company don't even paid overtime.. because all money sudah sapu by project manager and company.
Unless you want to do business , it is okay. To be worker.. Don't please. sweat.gif
Kanan Jarrus
post Aug 8 2016, 05:28 PM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(alien3d @ Aug 8 2016, 05:24 PM)
before  on hardware  but quite because people cheapskate...
now software..  mau survive mah..
VAGUE ?  good ..
Do remind,  IT is the useless degree and nobody respect. Your don't have IR title, don't had Doctor people call you.. Only call you GEEK ? and to be truth
programmer in malaysia is the worst job  which some company don't even paid overtime.. because all money sudah sapu by project manager and company.
Unless you want to do business , it is okay. To be worker.. Don't please.  sweat.gif
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

but ayam like 2 code worr....work with PC all the time..sigh...life o life....becos been thinking about getting CS degree lol

seriously if life is so much easy, go kuli buy end of day getting sufficient salary also hepi liao lulz
trompowsky
post Aug 8 2016, 05:33 PM

Cappy
1,049 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Aug 8 2016, 04:45 PM)
thanks lol, ShaRog T2 rocks! me also able to completing blast day AB for the 1st time :

& even face tank PM within a minute, even my floki/PM unable to beat within 50sec lol laugh.gif
nais! your clear time even faster than mine considering you don't have an att leadership for AB

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Aug 8 2016, 05:00 PM)

CS = Computer Science?
If coding is your thingy, go for Software Engineering then
Kanan Jarrus
post Aug 8 2016, 05:38 PM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(trompowsky @ Aug 8 2016, 05:33 PM)
nais! your clear time even faster than mine considering you don't have an att leadership for AB
CS = Computer Science?
If coding is your thingy, go for Software Engineering then
but but but.....

I'm not cut for SE since my maths sucks soo bad(even tho i like playing with programming language more than anything else lulz)....

sigh, whatever that my future brings me, I'll just go with it lah, lazy wanna fuss over stuffs that I cannot foresee in future, waste my time being anxious only lel
alien3d
post Aug 8 2016, 05:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,740 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Aug 8 2016, 05:28 PM)
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

but ayam like 2 code worr....work with PC all the time..sigh...life o life....becos been thinking about getting CS degree lol

seriously if life is so much easy, go kuli buy end of day getting sufficient salary also hepi liao lulz
haha..think carefully before you go next step..
** satgi mesti lawan mobirum buat games. drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif
trompowsky
post Aug 8 2016, 05:42 PM

Cappy
1,049 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Aug 8 2016, 05:38 PM)
but but but.....

I'm not cut for SE since my maths sucks soo bad(even tho i like playing with programming language more than anything else lulz)....

sigh, whatever that my future brings me, I'll just go with it lah, lazy wanna fuss over stuffs that I cannot foresee in future, waste my time being anxious only lel
just apply and give it a go despite the result. i was in the same boat as you in terms of maths result.
if CS is what it is. from what i know, almost 80% of the course subject is related to mathematics.

not to say that you can avoid this in SE. there's mathematics subjects as well, but probably about 45% out of the whole course.
maraippo
post Aug 8 2016, 05:47 PM

~PoPoPoPoPo~
1,163 posts

5million gold. i never seen it gone so fast except when rank up bo. now i know what older players mean sweat.gif
morningstar5770
post Aug 8 2016, 05:52 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Aug 8 2016, 05:18 PM)
oh ok....

u like to code, u can try electrical electronic engineering

industrial automation rely on programmer, coder as well

pre u stage, develope urselve programming skill,
not just debug, try verify ur program correct or not
so that in future any programming language u can pick up very fast

program verify in my field is call as commissioning
company charge 1 hour rm 150++
uusally my boss ask us drag a few day if not urgent,
but pay programmer or enginner very low one biggrin.gif

Best is to be boss, dont be anything else biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by morningstar5770: Aug 8 2016, 05:53 PM

54 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top