302 Pages « < 270 271 272 273 274 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kodi Official Discussion Thread V2, Free and Open Source (GPL) Media Center

views

virgoguy
post Feb 21 2019, 09:28 AM

On my way
539 posts

any Kodi addon that showing Chinese/china or hong kong movie/series? IC and Azdrama seem like a lot can't be watch
cttan9832
post Feb 21 2019, 01:41 PM

7 posts

Hi All,
I'm new with Kodi. Is there any simple steps to setup Kodi to watch free movies?? Please share it.

thanks
TSvoncrane
post Feb 21 2019, 01:49 PM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

QUOTE(xngjn @ Feb 21 2019, 05:19 AM)
Mele M9 had 2GB Ram.
Already bought Minix U9-H. This morning just received. Had install Kodi and PPSSPP on it. When running 4k I can see CPU was working correctly and no more sound out sync.
Currently I had this 2 old box thinking want put at bedroom. Which is better processor and ram? I feel both also like almost same speed.
Thank you.
Oh i see.. Well, since you already have em and only need it as a bedroom device for 1080p purposes.. I'd say go with the MXQ Pro instead.. That AMLogic SoC will come in handy. Just keep things to a minimum cuz 1GB RAM & 8GB ROM isn't ideal.

QUOTE(virgoguy @ Feb 21 2019, 09:19 AM)
I manage to go some website download the dependencies. So everything is working now.
Yep.. That's what I do too.. All operational? Great.. thumbup.gif

QUOTE(cttan9832 @ Feb 21 2019, 01:41 PM)
Hi All,
    I'm new with Kodi. Is there any simple steps to setup Kodi to watch free movies?? Please share it.

thanks
Read page one first..Know what Kodi is and how it works.. You'll get the answers with some additional reading.. For some, the steps are simple.. For others, it may seem hard. All depends on your comfort levels.
veron4best
post Feb 21 2019, 01:58 PM

Regular
1,146 posts

QUOTE(cttan9832 @ Feb 21 2019, 01:41 PM)
Hi All,

thanks
try this

Elementum
TSvoncrane
post Feb 21 2019, 02:56 PM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

Thanks to github's logon84 & Lyn's muncheno for the heads up.. I'm now able to enjoy the latest Kodi V18.1 and Quasar's full speed on my box.. This is the fix for the previously experienced IOerror 22 upon updating to either V18.0 or V18.1... This zip file works only for devices running Android and with ARM architecture, like my Minix Neo U1.. All you have to do is ...
*Download the zip file onto your device
*Update your Krypton (with Quasar & Burst installed) to Leia as normal.
*The usual error will popup..Just ignore
*Install as zip file...
*Reboot and that's it... Issue fixed.
This file will update your Quasar addon's version too.. Enjoy!!

Edit: I updated via Play Store. Upon checking Kodi's version info.. It's showing as Build: Kodi 18.2-RC1, Compiled: 2019-02-20.. So latest RC i guess.

Download plugin.video.quasar-0.9.79.android_arm.zip

This post has been edited by voncrane: Feb 26 2019, 04:10 PM
Chanyap92
post Feb 21 2019, 07:25 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

may i know what add-on can i use to watch astro aec? i added lihat tv and only got few malay channel and 8tv
veron4best
post Feb 21 2019, 07:49 PM

Regular
1,146 posts

QUOTE(Chanyap92 @ Feb 21 2019, 07:25 PM)
may i know what add-on can i use to watch astro aec? i added lihat tv and only got few malay channel and 8tv
this

Android Republica
Chanyap92
post Feb 21 2019, 09:49 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(veron4best @ Feb 21 2019, 07:49 PM)
just added and try, also same few malay channel only, dont have astro AEC which is 301 or 306 on astro box
Osphotic
post Feb 22 2019, 01:23 AM

Getting Started
293 posts

Hey guys i am looking for taiwan and korean movies but MANDARIN audio. Do you all have any RSS link? Much appreciated smile.gif plssss

veron4best
post Feb 22 2019, 06:46 PM

Regular
1,146 posts

QUOTE(Chanyap92 @ Feb 21 2019, 09:49 PM)
just added and try, also same few malay channel only, dont have astro AEC which is 301 or 306 on astro box
i also long time no open. i jz open. yes. they removed AEC ady. last time used to have.
sairay
post Feb 22 2019, 09:53 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

Noob question here.

Elementum dl the files in multiple of small files in your specify path.

Can we assemble the files?
TSvoncrane
post Feb 22 2019, 10:57 PM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

QUOTE(sairay @ Feb 22 2019, 09:53 PM)
Noob question here.

Without going into a lot of details.. Think of how a Youtube video plays.. Same concept.. Except when Elementum is done, it has the option to keep the fully downloaded file (if you set such in its settings AND if that setting actually works).. gotten reports that for some reason it isn't saving/keeping the completed file after download and I suspect it has something to do with Leia V18. Cuz' I'm experiencing the same thing with Quasar addon on the latest Kodi.. On Krypton, I set it to ask to keep or delete the files.. It works properly as it should every time. However, on Leia (after io error fix), this option isn't working. It automatically deletes the file upon playback completion.

I be doing some more tinkering on why this happens. Though I didn't enable either the "Move finished downloads to separate folder" or the "Keep files after playback/download stops"..cuz never needed them.. so those may be possible fixes..

This post has been edited by voncrane: Feb 22 2019, 11:03 PM
AVFAN
post Feb 22 2019, 11:16 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
24,037 posts

QUOTE(sairay @ Feb 22 2019, 09:53 PM)
Noob question here.

half finished bits of the whole file is of no use.
fully completed one and saved is good as it is, ready for use.
elementum should be able to do that like quasar but it failed to do so for me, can't save.
need new plugin, i suppose.

QUOTE(voncrane @ Feb 22 2019, 10:57 PM)
Without going into a lot of details.. Think of how a Youtube video plays.. Same concept.. Except when Elementum is done, it has the option to keep the fully downloaded file (if you set such in its settings AND if that setting actually works).. gotten reports that for some reason it isn't saving/keeping the completed file after download and I suspect it has something to do with Leia V18. Cuz' I'm experiencing the same thing with Quasar addon on the latest Kodi.. On Krypton, I set it to ask to keep or delete the files.. It works properly as it should every time. However, on Leia (after io error fix), this option isn't working. It automatically deletes the file upon playback completion.

I be doing some more tinkering on why this happens. Though I didn't enable either the "Move finished downloads to separate folder" or the "Keep files after playback/download stops"..cuz never needed them.. so those may be possible fixes..
the new quasar plugin is working well.
doing what it does, incl saves.

one thing... not entirely sure, need more tests... elementum does a better job with v large files.
quasar fails with big ones (and i remember it has always been the case).
i suspect quasar has some built in restriction that elementum doesn't.
sairay
post Feb 22 2019, 11:23 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

I tried this enable "Move finished downloads to separate folder" or the "Keep files after playback/download stops". Ain't working either. So far did 3 test only. Only once successful able to see the files after completed but it was in many multiple files. I want it to be 1 single file n I had been searching far n wide for a solution ....so far none. Tinker with other setting can't find any either. Though I miss out something

QUOTE(voncrane @ Feb 22 2019, 10:57 PM)

sairay
post Feb 22 2019, 11:25 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

Agreed with u on this.

I need it to be saved in 1 single files to keep too. However did I miss out on any apps or programs that can perhaps assist to combine this multiple files back in 1 single?

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Feb 22 2019, 11:16 PM)
elementum should be able to do that like quasar but it failed to do so for me, can't save.

one thing... not entirely sure, need more tests... elementum does a better job with v large files.
AVFAN
post Feb 22 2019, 11:31 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
24,037 posts

QUOTE(sairay @ Feb 22 2019, 11:25 PM)
Agreed with u on this.

I need it to be saved in 1 single files to keep too. However did I miss out on any apps or programs that can perhaps assist to combine this multiple files back in 1 single?
no, nothing u need to do to "combine" anything.

u just need to let it finish, get to 100%, save settings working (not working for me in elementum, can't save).

press pause to see status.

This post has been edited by AVFAN: Feb 22 2019, 11:32 PM
TSvoncrane
post Feb 23 2019, 12:41 AM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Feb 22 2019, 11:16 PM)

My previous Quasar on krypton didn't have issues saving the files.. Though max I tried with it was about 8/10GB.. Usually If the file i needed to stream was more than that. I predownloaded the old fashioned way cuz on Unifi 30Mbps back then.. Now on faster speeds and can get larger files for streaming.. But regardless big or even 2GB file, Qusar addon refuses to save the file as usual once I tell it to stop downloading. If upon completion I say to continue downloading? It'll keep the file both on disk and in the list. So that's one way to keep the file for now. NVM, I rarely use this keep after playback feature so not missed.. Usually, if the title is worth keeping, I'll just do it the old way and get the best quality for safe keeps.

QUOTE(sairay @ Feb 22 2019, 11:23 PM)
I tried this enable "Move finished downloads to separate folder" or the "Keep files after playback/download stops". Ain't working either. So far did 3 test only. Only once successful able to see the files after completed but it was in many multiple files. I want it to be 1 single file n I had been searching far n wide for a solution ....so far none. Tinker with other setting can't find any either. Though I miss out something
It's supposed to be in one file after playback.. Heck, even during playback, it's always been one file.. Never in multiples. Quasar is just a p2p client with streaming/pre-fetching capabilities.. Similar to its desktop PC counterparts.. Unless of course you went for the like of BDMV, etc... In which case.. Duh bru.. smile.gif
GuyzNexDoor
post Feb 24 2019, 11:47 AM

Casual
481 posts

I have a problem with subtitle when using Kodi since the updates from Krypton to Leia. Most of my downloaded movie will have {nameofthemovie.srt)-english and {nameofthemovie(1).srt)-malay. When i play the movie using Kodi, i can switch between subs by pressing subtitle (no.7) button on my official remote of HiMedia Q10 Pro.

However, since Leia, i can only have 1 subtitle that is the one i rename as {nameofthemovie.srt), while sub with {nameofthemovie(1).srt) no longer can be detected.

Anyone face the same problem? Appreciate if can share the solution.

Thanks
AVFAN
post Feb 25 2019, 11:46 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
24,037 posts

QUOTE(GuyzNexDoor @ Feb 24 2019, 11:47 AM)
I have a problem with subtitle when using Kodi since the updates from Krypton to Leia. Most of my downloaded movie will have {nameofthemovie.srt)-english and  {nameofthemovie(1).srt)-malay. When i play the movie using Kodi, i can switch between subs by pressing subtitle (no.7) button on my official remote of HiMedia Q10 Pro.

However, since Leia, i can only have 1 subtitle that is the one i rename as {nameofthemovie.srt), while sub with {nameofthemovie(1).srt) no longer can be detected.

Anyone face the same problem? Appreciate if can share the solution.

Thanks
are subs displayed correctly if u use native player or mx/mx pro player?
mofacraze
post Feb 26 2019, 09:59 AM

2 posts

Hi. Im new here.
Anyone using ghost iptv?
Why when i open the channel work only 20-30 sec.
Already install addon f4m tester 3.0.0.
Please help.

302 Pages « < 270 271 272 273 274 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:09 PM