Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Depressed, lost in life, When life takes a turn for the worse

views

94brian
post Apr 8 2016, 08:13 PM

Casual
403 posts

well,atleast you still got foot,me? i dont,i might never have a chance to walk normally ever again...do i feel happy as i am now? yes i am...
my point is,you are not alone,they're someone who is far more worse than you,you should be happy and be glad what you have now.
do you know how much you worth? google it how much your organs can be sold in black market,now you know how much yourself worth.
u have courage to suicide,why dont have courage to move on? ask yourself.

Attached Image
green_algae
post Apr 8 2016, 08:34 PM

Enthusiast
999 posts

QUOTE(94brian @ Apr 8 2016, 08:13 PM)
well,atleast you still got foot,me? i dont,i might never have a chance to walk normally ever again...do i feel happy as i am now? yes i am...
my point is,you are not alone,they're someone who is far more worse than you,you should be happy and be glad what you have now.
do you know how much you worth? google it how much your organs can be sold in black market,now you know how much yourself worth.
u have courage to suicide,why dont have courage to move on? ask yourself.

Attached Image
Sorry Ts for irrelevant posts.
What happened to your foot?

This post has been edited by green_algae: Apr 8 2016, 08:35 PM
mojo86
post Apr 9 2016, 02:09 AM

Getting Started
101 posts

Just wanted to say that I'm going through something similar.

I was single for all my life too and I never gave relationships a thought. I was going on with my life like normal until I was pretty old in life and suddenly met someone. Things turned out really badly and I was depressed for what felt like a long time. I'm over that person now but I can't never ever forget that feeling of ultimate hurt.

Since that incident, I felt like I've been 'changed'. I no longer can be 'happy'. I try my best to go by each day but I feel like I have to make an extra effort to make small talk with people. I no longer have faith and trust in people and I immediately assume the worst from them. I battle with myself a lot in my mind. Most days I believe that no one cares about me. Sometimes I am lucky enough to snap out of it for a short while. But the cycle repeats.

The point I want to make is this:

QUOTE(Invisblenot @ Apr 3 2016, 07:52 PM)
The sad part, once, I was so smart, successful, talented and I used to motivate others. Today I feel like a failure. Not many know what I'm going through though they can see I'm a changed person...
I relate to what you said there. I constantly ask myself, "Why am I like this? Why have I become like this? I never used to be like this How can I get back to who I was?". But after a few years of floating by, I've begun to realise that "this" is me now. It's time to accept that some event in life happened and changed us. And now it's not about looking back at the person we were because that is the past. Now we have to learn to understand the new us, who we have changed into and what our priorities in life are. I'm sure your priorities in life have changed too. Certain things now mean more to you, and certain things mean less.

I'm sorry you feel that way and I just wanna let you know you're not alone. I'm not sure you'll read this message but you can always PM me if you need someone to talk to.
silverwave
post Apr 9 2016, 10:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,050 posts

TS, you need to get yourself occupied with other things to distract yourself from all the negative thoughts. Hang out with your colleagues or make new friends.

Always do that, surround yourself with positive people who inspire you and bring out the best in you.

Think of the greatness that's waiting for you in the future if you're back on track. You were there once, why not now?

Don't think of suicide, it's just an easy escape. Think about your family who cares about you and their feelings if anything happens to you. smile.gif
leonard73
post Apr 10 2016, 12:07 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

We arr concern about your being but in wont help except you really want to stand up by yourself and not try to.

you did mentioned you stopped all things that you love to do or avoid going or doing things that will bring back d memories with him.

Love doesnt hurts but people who we loved. Your heart is hurt and as human will start all statments, lies or vow to protect out heart being hurt again.

You decided try to meet others or doing all things but it dont seems helpful. This is because you have harden your heart.

You cant go back to yourself as your heart is wounded. People will be better from time to time because life is a process of learning. this learning proceas are from our problems and mistakes. some people seems solved their problems but yet it become a repeated pattern in their lives.

To move on is to never give up because all problems occurs are within your gifted ability to solve. We live in present and not the past. Dont left our mind and heart in the past.

What Trigger you to make a promise to yourself to stop doing things you love most as you will remind of him?

What phrase cause you to fell regret, naive, stupid, dumb and injuatice to others?

You have been blessed with wisdom and talented. Lota of time, human wisdom are limitations.
Wisdom and talents are from our mind. Emotions are from heart. Heart wounded only can be heal by love, especially from family and God.

I would love you to pm me if you feel ccomfortable to talk in private.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:10 AM