Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

46 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TRION KUALA LUMPUR, JALAN SUNGAI BESI, Triple Towers: The Dazzling Urban Centre Investment

views

selinix
post Jul 20 2018, 02:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,343 posts

QUOTE(dajor123 @ Jul 20 2018, 02:16 PM)
Yes
The price will be Rm780K =650sf (per sqft around Rm1200)
Dua Key
that should be before rebate price right.. seriously RM1200 persqft..
Xeralis
post Jul 20 2018, 02:42 PM

Getting Started
164 posts

One Residence, few hundred meters away is priced at RM750psf++, I doubt Binastra will price Trion at RM1200psf
lowyatlau
post Jul 20 2018, 02:53 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(Xeralis @ Jul 20 2018, 02:42 PM)
One Residence, few hundred meters away is priced at RM750psf++, I doubt Binastra will price Trion at RM1200psf
This project site is leasehold or freehold? If lease hold dun think they can price it at 1200psf. Ppl sure will use SV2 to compare.
DesRed
post Jul 20 2018, 03:44 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

QUOTE(lowyatlau @ Jul 20 2018, 02:53 PM)
This project site is leasehold or freehold? If lease hold dun think they can price it at 1200psf. Ppl sure will use SV2 to compare.
This project's site is freehold, but even so, at this area at RM 1,xxx psf? Not easy to justify with the industrial surroundings and the fact that its 1km away from the CSL LRT station, plus the density of 1,300 units some more. hmm.gif

This post has been edited by DesRed: Jul 20 2018, 03:45 PM
lowyatlau
post Jul 20 2018, 04:00 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jul 20 2018, 03:44 PM)
This project's site is freehold, but even so, at this area at RM 1,xxx psf? Not easy to justify with the industrial surroundings and the fact that its 1km away from the CSL LRT station, plus the density of 1,300 units some more. hmm.gif
If price at 1XXX psf, then One Cochrane will look like more reasonable to own. haha
coolguy99
post Jul 20 2018, 08:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,817 posts

Binastra land must be damn optimistic to price this project at over 1k psf....
forever1979
post Jul 20 2018, 08:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,716 posts

i personally dont want to stay next to a busy road and not to mention the price

if want to stay highrise, should have plenty of choices

no lrt/mrt, no fancy surrounding, near to kl but jam like hell....
Xeralis
post Nov 15 2018, 11:47 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

Heard that indicative price is around RM700psf+- and pre-registration will start by next month
DesRed
post Nov 15 2018, 02:57 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jul 20 2018, 08:57 PM)
i personally dont want to stay next to a busy road and not to mention the price

if want to stay highrise, should have plenty of choices

no lrt/mrt, no fancy surrounding, near to kl but jam like hell....
True, but about the LRT part, the nearest is the CSL LRT station but it is around 1km ish to reach there under the open pedestrian walkway.

As for busy road, sad to say, many new launches these days are situated near one. Just have to either take a block that is further away from a busy road or take one that is not facing it.

QUOTE(Xeralis @ Nov 15 2018, 11:47 AM)
Heard that indicative price is around RM700psf+- and pre-registration will start by next month
I checked the fb page and they announced that its sales gallery will be opening soon. I saw some renovation going on at what used to be the Citizen 2 sales gallery one weekend ago. I suspect that it will be replaced with this project pretty soon or next month like what you mentioned.
Xeralis
post Nov 15 2018, 04:49 PM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Nov 15 2018, 02:57 PM)
I checked the fb page and they announced that its sales gallery will be opening soon. I saw some renovation going on at what used to be the Citizen 2 sales gallery one weekend ago. I suspect that it will be replaced with this project pretty soon or next month like what you mentioned.
Their sales gallery for Citizen 2 in OKR is permanently closed down though from what I heard. Not sure what or who is replacing. But the Trion showroom will be near the project site. Beside Peugeot 3S
kenty
post Nov 15 2018, 04:52 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

Received so many blasting for Damai Residence, saying selling so cheap & huge potential growth since TRION going to price 1200psf. I think that's just agent gimmick to sell...

This post has been edited by kenty: Nov 15 2018, 04:53 PM
Fat3Twister
post Nov 15 2018, 05:13 PM

Regular
1,540 posts

yala...their agent misleading everyone saying Trion going to be 1200psf...
Once trion launches then those who havent signed SPA will cancel d
DesRed
post Nov 15 2018, 06:12 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(Xeralis @ Nov 15 2018, 04:49 PM)
Their sales gallery for Citizen 2 in OKR is permanently closed down though from what I heard. Not sure what or who is replacing. But the Trion showroom will be near the project site. Beside Peugeot 3S
I see. Thanks for the info. Thought it was going to be that Citizen 2 sales gallery but wasn't aware that there is a sales gallery near Trion's project site. I initially assumed that it was the former because I drove around there a few times but did not see any building/lot which looks like one. sweat.gif

QUOTE(Fat3Twister @ Nov 15 2018, 05:13 PM)
yala...their agent misleading everyone saying Trion going to be 1200psf...
Once trion launches then those who havent signed SPA will cancel d
Well, to be fair, Damai Residence's pricing is kinda cheap for an area that is close to the KL vicinity. Plus the price on a given floor will be the same regardless of the facing. Just varies according to the unit type and floor difference only.

Still, with that kind of surrounding, I'd rather choose Trion over that project, if you ask me. Just sucks that you'll have to walk quite a distance via an open pedestrian walkway to reach the CSL LRT station (and soon to be an interchange station with MRT Line 2).
Fat3Twister
post Nov 16 2018, 12:08 PM

Regular
1,540 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Nov 15 2018, 06:12 PM)
I see. Thanks for the info. Thought it was going to be that Citizen 2 sales gallery but wasn't aware that there is a sales gallery near Trion's project site. I initially assumed that it was the former because I drove around there a few times but did not see any building/lot which looks like one. sweat.gif
Well, to be fair, Damai Residence's pricing is kinda cheap for an area that is close to the KL vicinity. Plus the price on a given floor will be the same regardless of the facing. Just varies according to the unit type and floor difference only.

Still, with that kind of surrounding, I'd rather choose Trion over that project, if you ask me. Just sucks that you'll have to walk quite a distance via an open pedestrian walkway to reach the CSL LRT station (and soon to be an interchange station with MRT Line 2).
You have your point there, but, no matter what's the selling price of Damai, fair or not, it doesn't affect the fact that the agents are actually giving misleading info by saying Trion gonna sell at 1200psf...well, not necessary an act of misleading, they might be ignorant, or choose to be ignorant. As we are not guilty if we dont know right
DesRed
post Nov 23 2018, 03:04 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(Fat3Twister @ Nov 16 2018, 12:08 PM)
You have your point there, but, no matter what's the selling price of Damai, fair or not, it doesn't affect the fact that the agents are actually giving misleading info by saying Trion gonna sell at 1200psf...well, not necessary an act of misleading, they might be ignorant, or choose to be ignorant. As we are not guilty if we dont know right
Fair enough, but at the end of the day, agents from one project are bound to badmouth another project, regardless if the info they used are right or wrong. I only met a few who are honest, such as the one I met at the United Point @ Kepong sales gallery.

But at the end of the day, its the buyers who have to do their homework before jumping in to any project they desire. I'm sure there will be those who jump the gun to get Damai Residence and those who did their research before doing so. Not going to comment much on that as this is more to personal preference.
DisneyHome
post Nov 24 2018, 03:48 PM

Casual
461 posts

I heard the pricing after rebate only less than RM 800 psf
DesRed
post Nov 25 2018, 11:32 AM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(DisneyHome @ Nov 24 2018, 03:48 PM)
Almost within the price range of SV2, but with the handicap of the CSL station being 1km away from it. To be fair, even the SV masterplan to link up to the CSL LRT/MRT2 interchange 1km plus away quite far-fetched, considering how far you'll have to walk just to reach there, be it a covered walkway or some overhead bridge.

Xeralis Bro, I went to check around the Peugeot showroom/3S centre but didn't find any lot/building which resembles a sales gallery. Do you know its exact location? hmm.gif
Xeralis
post Nov 26 2018, 09:55 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Nov 25 2018, 11:32 AM)
Almost within the price range of SV2, but with the handicap of the CSL station being 1km away from it. To be fair, even the SV masterplan to link up to the CSL LRT/MRT2 interchange 1km plus away quite far-fetched, considering how far you'll have to walk just to reach there, be it a covered walkway or some overhead bridge.

Xeralis Bro, I went to check around the Peugeot showroom/3S centre but didn't find any lot/building which resembles a sales gallery. Do you know its exact location? hmm.gif
I was strolling around the other day to find it as well but yup. It's the building right next to it. An existing old building with guards denying entry. Managed to get a glimpse. There is no signage as of yet.
DesRed
post Nov 26 2018, 11:17 AM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(Xeralis @ Nov 26 2018, 09:55 AM)
I was strolling around the other day to find it as well but yup. It's the building right next to it. An existing old building with guards denying entry. Managed to get a glimpse. There is no signage as of yet.
Yeah, I also noticed that brown building too next to the Peugeot service centre when I drove there. Thought it was some abandoned/unused warehouse. hmm.gif

And about that Citizen 2 sales gallery, you're also right that it is now vacant. Happened to pass by it a week ago and saw it all cleaned up dy with a 'For Rent/Sale' banner propped up on it.

This post has been edited by DesRed: Nov 26 2018, 11:18 AM
wanteh55
post Nov 27 2018, 09:58 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(DisneyHome @ Nov 24 2018, 03:48 PM)
Maybe price after rebate will be below RM800psf.
It is true that people booking at Damai waiting for Trion?

46 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:51 PM