Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

46 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TRION KUALA LUMPUR, JALAN SUNGAI BESI, Triple Towers: The Dazzling Urban Centre Investment

views

TSaccetera
post May 24 2017, 06:02 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

Yes
xenone
post Oct 23 2017, 12:51 PM

15 posts

any detail for this project?
xenone
post Oct 23 2017, 12:52 PM

15 posts

any detail ready?
BEANCOUNTER
post Oct 23 2017, 02:44 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ May 28 2016, 07:40 PM)
but for that area, do retail & office very risky, no crowd one. look at mah sing project there, half dead.
just saw this post.....

south gate is not half dead.....

its deader than salted fish....can never be revived.
TSaccetera
post Dec 16 2017, 06:19 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

Thread name updated.
rentroom2012
post Dec 17 2017, 05:15 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

price?
gks
post Mar 13 2018, 10:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,782 posts

Theedge reported trion will be launched in 3rd quarter this year from rm499k. Size starts from 650sqft (2 bedrooms). Total unit 1344 on 4acre land.
aaron1717
post Mar 13 2018, 10:17 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

so this will be binastra first mixed development? hmm... their previous projects all achieved very high selling rate... not sure how about this high density mixed development... can they become another exsim?
TSaccetera
post Mar 13 2018, 09:53 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

Thread name updated.
DesRed
post Apr 18 2018, 10:32 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

Saw the hoarding and its banner two weeks ago at the project site on what used to be the Volkswagen showroom. From the render at Binastra's fb, I can foresee that the north-east will be facing towards KL city/TRX city while the south-west facing will see Bandar Malaysia. Quite strategic location and near to the city centre some more, plus its Freehold.

Did happen to pass by 2 weeks ago and just last week and it looks like it is surrounded by an industrial area, similar to One Residences two blocks ahead. Not to mention that there are food stalls nearby which resulted in many cars parked at the sides. Probably they'll be forced to move once the project is completed. The only good part about the latter is that it is close to the Chan Sow Lin LRT at roughly 600m - 700m compared to this project which is nearly 1km away, albeit with a decent walkway towards the station.

I wouldn't be surprised if it'll take 5 years to complete, similar to Duta Park, coz both of them are around 60 stores and above.
DesRed
post Apr 19 2018, 08:00 AM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(Cassandralew8989 @ Apr 19 2018, 01:26 AM)
You everyday duta park not sien a bro
If some aspects are similar, cannot point it out meh? tongue.gif
DesRed
post Apr 21 2018, 09:48 AM

2,866 posts

Wow, this thread is pretty quiet. To start, this is the screenshot of Trion's video listed at Binastra's fb page 2 months ago:

You can take a peek of it at this link.

user posted image

This post has been edited by DesRed: May 27 2018, 04:07 PM
aaron1717
post May 2 2018, 11:01 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Apr 18 2018, 10:32 PM)
Saw the hoarding and its banner two weeks ago at the project site on what used to be the Volkswagen showroom. From the render at Binastra's fb, I can foresee that the north-east will be facing towards KL city/TRX city while the south-west facing will see Bandar Malaysia. Quite strategic location and near to the city centre some more, plus its Freehold.

Did happen to pass by 2 weeks ago and just last week and it looks like it is surrounded by an industrial area, similar to One Residences two blocks ahead. Not to mention that there are food stalls nearby which resulted in many cars parked at the sides. Probably they'll be forced to move once the project is completed. The only good part about the latter is that it is close to the Chan Sow Lin LRT at roughly 600m - 700m compared to this project which is nearly 1km away, albeit with a decent walkway towards the station.

I wouldn't be surprised if it'll take 5 years to complete, similar to Duta Park, coz both of them are around 60 stores and above.
binastra efficiency is higher being they are the main con themselves also... haha... and duta park have smaller commercial lots compared to this one if not mistaken... so duta park should not take so long to complete by right... generally this one of the genuine sg besi KL project for consideration... but the one residence sell so long also havent sold out... abit skeptical on this location... and the accessibility around here are quite jam during peak hours.. even off peak also alot of traffic volumes...
DesRed
post May 2 2018, 11:20 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ May 2 2018, 11:01 AM)
binastra efficiency is higher being they are the main con themselves also... haha... and duta park have smaller commercial lots compared to this one if not mistaken... so duta park should not take so long to complete by right... generally this one of the genuine sg besi KL project for consideration... but the one residence sell so long also havent sold out... abit skeptical on this location... and the accessibility around here are quite jam during peak hours.. even off peak also alot of traffic volumes...
FYI, Duta Park doesn't have any commercial components. It's all residential units sitting on a plot of land converted from residential to commercial, hence its designated as a serviced residence according to the sales staff stationed there.

As for the construction period of 5 years, the staff mentioned that its due to the height. But I do agree that it shouldn't take as long as 5 years for their case, unless that is their contingency plan to avoid paying LADs if the construction goes past 4 years, I guess. hmm.gif

You're right about Binastra, tho. I've seen the Reach and quite impressed by their workmanship. Same goes for Citizen 1.

Like you, I'm also apprehensive about this location, despite it being close to KL city and FH some more (not too much of a concern to me, btw). I concur that the traffic is pretty bad when I drove around there on a weekend on the Jln Sg Besi road together with Jln Loke Yew/Jln Kuching. The other thing which really bugs me is the industrial surrounding. Not sure if that is the reason a number of investors/own-stayers are turned off by One Residences despite it being much closer to the LRT station than this project, tho.

This post has been edited by DesRed: May 2 2018, 11:20 PM
aaron1717
post May 3 2018, 08:51 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ May 2 2018, 11:20 PM)
FYI, Duta Park doesn't have any commercial components. It's all residential units sitting on a plot of land converted from residential to commercial, hence its designated as a serviced residence according to the sales staff stationed there.

As for the construction period of 5 years, the staff mentioned that its due to the height. But I do agree that it shouldn't take as long as 5 years for their case, unless that is their contingency plan to avoid paying LADs if the construction goes past 4 years, I guess. hmm.gif

You're right about Binastra, tho. I've seen the Reach and quite impressed by their workmanship. Same goes for Citizen 1.

Like you, I'm also apprehensive about this location, despite it being close to KL city and FH some more (not too much of a concern to me, btw). I concur that the traffic is pretty bad when I drove around there on a weekend on the Jln Sg Besi road together with Jln Loke Yew/Jln Kuching. The other thing which really bugs me is the industrial surrounding. Not sure if that is the reason a number of investors/own-stayers are turned off by One Residences despite it being much closer to the LRT station than this project, tho.
well to be fair its one of the oldest part around this location... the industrial has been there for more than 20 years... i think trion will have slightly better ingress/outgress access than one residence maybe and being akisama vs binastra... binastra projects like green residence is the best scenario of their workmanship... as for oug parklane its not that impressive though... haha... this also reflect in one residence design... dull and doesnt look reflecting the price the buyers paying... but for sure jam is unavoidable in this area... and the sound from both sg besi and loke yew... but if the orientation are good... your condo have alot of good views... bandar malaysia.. trx... klcc.... haha
DesRed
post May 21 2018, 02:53 PM

2,866 posts

Just want to update that Binastra is doing the piling when I happened to pass by there last Saturday.

Wonder when the sales gallery will be ready, tho... hmm.gif

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ May 3 2018, 08:51 AM)
well to be fair its one of the oldest part around this location... the industrial has been there for more than 20 years... i think trion will have slightly better ingress/outgress access than one residence maybe and being akisama vs binastra... binastra projects like green residence is the best scenario of their workmanship... as for oug parklane its not that impressive though... haha... this also reflect in one residence design... dull and doesnt look reflecting the price the buyers paying... but for sure jam is unavoidable in this area... and the sound from both sg besi and loke yew... but if the orientation are good... your condo have alot of good views... bandar malaysia.. trx... klcc.... haha
True. If the majority of those industrial plots are freehold, then they're here to stay for the long term unless the owners decided to become developers and turn it into residential/commercial projects or a developer comes along and buy the plots from the owners for that purpose.

Still, one will see lots of trailers and lorries moving in and out of the area coz of the factories there. Wholly depends if one doesn't mind that kind of traffic and dust on a daily basis aside from being surrounded by busy roads.

And about Bandar Malaysia, if it is postponed indefinitely, then the only view the south-west orientation will have is the Taman Desa/KL Sentral/Kwong Tong cemetery view. The last one will put people off, tho.

If it's north-east, then they'll have to contend with One Residences blocking their left view, but can enjoy the TRX view and parts of KL city. hmm.gif

Again, this is assuming that it is the orientation of the project itself.

This post has been edited by DesRed: May 21 2018, 02:54 PM
aaron1717
post May 21 2018, 04:10 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ May 21 2018, 02:53 PM)
Just want to update that Binastra is doing the piling when I happened to pass by there last Saturday.

True. If the majority of those industrial plots are freehold, then they're here to stay for the long term unless the owners decided to become developers and turn it into residential/commercial projects or a developer comes along and buy the plots from the owners for that purpose.

Still, one will see lots of trailers and lorries moving in and out of the area coz of the factories there. Wholly depends if one doesn't mind that kind of traffic and dust on a daily basis aside from being surrounded by busy roads.

And about Bandar Malaysia, if it is postponed indefinitely, then the only view the south-west orientation will have is the Taman Desa/KL Sentral/Kwong Tong cemetery view. The last one will put people off, tho.

If it's north-east, then they'll have to contend with One Residences blocking their left view, but can enjoy the TRX view and parts of KL city. hmm.gif

if not mistaken i heard they going to have adpl by end of quarter 3... haha... not sure how true is this considering the political climate now... hmm.gif hmm.gif

yea... but i think they can design it in a way to try to balance the pro and con... of course no perfect project... but u can look for the best unit that suits your needs... but hearsay their big units going to be 2+1 rooms... dual key concept though... not sure how true is it.... and binastra HQ will be here too... after the commercial lots levels...
HELLO HELLO
post Jun 14 2018, 07:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,436 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ May 21 2018, 02:53 PM)

majority industrial plots there are leasehold land. Macam already almost less than 60years liao. Manyak actually already start transform to something else’s liao. Land value sibeh high, once kilang owner sold liao can go further built a bigger 1. Macam big Kamco also moved liao.

This post has been edited by HELLO HELLO: Jun 14 2018, 07:44 PM
DesRed
post Jun 18 2018, 12:42 AM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(HELLO HELLO @ Jun 14 2018, 07:43 PM)
majority industrial plots there are leasehold land. Macam already almost less than 60years liao. Manyak actually already start transform to something else’s liao. Land value sibeh high, once kilang owner sold liao can go further built a bigger 1. Macam big Kamco also moved liao.
I see. Will be interesting to see what happens to the surroundings as the years pass by and more of these plots are redeveloped.

On another matter, I tried walking from the Nissan Chan Sow Lin service centre (after sending my car there for servicing), due to being on the same level as Trion @ KL, all the way to the Chan Sow Lin LRT station a month ago. 1 km +/- in a matter of 15 mins (brisk walk) to reach it. Left me panting a bit when I arrived, tho. The pavement there is proper with no uneven surfaces but near the Peugeot showroom, there are some cars parking indiscriminately on it. Not to mention that the walkway isn't covered, so do expect to be walking in the open until you're near the LRT station. sweat.gif
Xeralis
post Jul 16 2018, 10:09 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

Heard from some sources that their APDL will be obtained by October this year

46 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1991sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:23 PM