Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PLEASE DON'T CHOOSE "MY DREAM WEDDING ", MY DREAM WEDDING SERVICE SUCK

views

TSelaine 2869
post Sep 14 2015, 09:17 AM, updated 6y ago

0 posts

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
vmad.gif vmad.gif
JUST SIGNED PACKAGE @ MY DREAM WEDDING!!

AND FOUND OUT THAT EVERYTHING NEED TO PAY EXTRA MONEDY... NON STOP TOP UP,

I SIGNED PACKAGE ABOUT RM 5200, ONLY CAN GET SMALL ALBUM (10"x14") - 30 POSES, 3 DRESSESS, NO HAND BONQUET ON ACTUAL DAY,

DAMN SUCK IS THEIR SALES PROMOTER LIE TO ME THAT NO BIG SIZE ALBUM, INSIST ME TO SIGN FOR SMALL SIZE ALBUM,

AND NOW THEY TELL ME MY PHOTO NOT NICE IF PRINT ON SMALL SIZE ALBUM, NEED TO ADD ON RM 2500 ++ FOR THE BIG ALBUM...

WTF

ANYONE EVER SIGNED ANY PACKAGE AT MY DREAM WEDDING, PLEASE SHARE HERE,

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN!!!
cedyy
post Sep 14 2015, 09:21 AM

Regular
1,245 posts

dream wedding become nightmare wedding. sorry to hear that happen to you. but it's bad that the salesperson did not advise you properly on what you're signing up for
falcon27
post Sep 14 2015, 09:24 AM

38 posts

Because it is just a dream.. is time to wake up.
Never sign anything on those expo as they are working on commission and also need to pay for the rental. So they will do anything to make you sign in. Sales convincing power.
Better walk into the shop and ask for package. But I think is too late for you. smile.gif
For others, I would recommend Monliza, below 5k package, got everything you have and have even more like special theme dress.
TSelaine 2869
post Sep 14 2015, 09:39 AM

0 posts

NOT ONLY THE SALES PERSON, EVEN WHEN I GO CHOOSE MY DRESS, THEY PURPOSELY TOOK ALL THE "NEED TO TOP UP" DRESS FOR ME, NOT THOSE WHICH INCLUDED IN MY PACKAGE

MOREOVER, THE MAKEUP ARTIST, CHARGED ME 6 AMPOULES FOR RM 300, USE ONE SHOT, ++++ AND ALSO FOR SHOULDER POWDER RM 100++, NOT TO MENTIONED HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM WHEN I GO PICK MY PHOTO...

DAMN UNSATISFIED, AND ALSO NO EXTRA PAY, WILL ONLY HAVE SIMPLE EDIT mad.gif
maviskeith
post Sep 14 2015, 10:00 AM

0 posts

dont be sad, because u are not the only one,

i'm also the victim for my dream wedding,

they force me till i gave up, and go sign another company,

because the top-up money more than enough for me to sign other package at else where :angry: :angry:
michlove
post Sep 14 2015, 10:02 AM

Getting Started
233 posts

Thats y.....if can go look for freelance photographers....
kaizer3000
post Sep 14 2015, 11:45 AM

Casual
451 posts

sorry to hear u had bad experience.
mine was ok I guess, I signed up with MANHATTAN Wedding (@Taiwan) package...they told us everything A-Z...(basically, they show u package by package, u wan nice but budget they got, u wan be prince n princess, also got...they even explain about the need to top up if u want "extra"... (ie: extra pics for album, more nicer gowns, longer photoshoot, etc...

in fact I was so surprised that the manager himself actually photoshoot our wedding personally!! He said he too was a professional photographer to begin with...
TSelaine 2869
post Sep 14 2015, 11:51 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(kaizer3000 @ Sep 14 2015, 12:45 PM)
sorry to hear u had bad experience.
mine was ok I guess, I signed up with MANHATTAN Wedding (@Taiwan) package...they told us everything A-Z...(basically, they show u package by package, u wan nice but budget they got, u wan be prince n princess, also got...they even explain about the need to top up if u want "extra"... (ie: extra pics for album, more nicer gowns, longer photoshoot, etc...

in fact I was so surprised that the manager himself actually photoshoot our wedding personally!! He said he too was a professional photographer to begin with...
how much u sign up??
kaizer3000
post Sep 14 2015, 12:03 PM

Casual
451 posts

QUOTE(elaine 2869 @ Sep 14 2015, 11:51 AM)
how much u sign up??
atfirst we signed for a rm3k package...
inclusive:
-photoshoot @Taiwan
- photo album (onli 30 pics)
- gown n tux rental for photoshoot
- got 3 location package (each package offers different locations...romantic, classical, and for active couples)
- drives u to that location inclusive make up/hair stylist artist
-include a professional photographer
-1day photoshoot onli
-free meals (lunch n dinner -simple meals onli dun expect something fantastic)

-plane flights not included.
-no hotel included
-u can bring ur own gown if any

but becoz we wanted to b perfect, in the end we top up till almost rm10k...haha...
TSelaine 2869
post Sep 14 2015, 12:14 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(kaizer3000 @ Sep 14 2015, 01:03 PM)
atfirst we signed for a rm3k package...
inclusive:
-photoshoot @Taiwan
- photo album (onli 30 pics)
- gown n tux rental for photoshoot
- got 3 location package (each package offers different locations...romantic, classical, and for active couples)
- drives u to that location inclusive make up/hair stylist artist
-include a professional photographer
-1day photoshoot onli
-free meals (lunch n dinner -simple meals onli dun expect something fantastic)

-plane flights not included.
-no hotel included
-u can bring ur own gown if any

but becoz we wanted to b perfect, in the end we top up till almost rm10k...haha...
ur package almost 10k ok leh,coz if i to up again 2500++ just get local photo shooting only.
now my album only 10 x 14 is very very small,
kaizer3000
post Sep 14 2015, 12:22 PM

Casual
451 posts

QUOTE(elaine 2869 @ Sep 14 2015, 12:14 PM)
ur package almost 10k ok leh,coz if i to up again 2500++ just get local photo shooting only.
now my album only 10 x 14 is very very small,
er...u salah faham dy...the one I list up is rm3k package leh....

rm10k one we top up for a lot of things...
- more pics into album, album more bigger (we put all over 200 pics into it)
- nicer gowns n tux
- longer photoshooting time (whole day)
- all photos will be emailed and burned onto DVD
- extra wall-frames (for wedding pictures, wedding pics they will put into it)

This post has been edited by kaizer3000: Sep 14 2015, 12:23 PM
Drian
post Sep 14 2015, 01:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,795 posts

QUOTE(elaine 2869 @ Sep 14 2015, 09:17 AM)
mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
vmad.gif  vmad.gif

I SIGNED PACKAGE ABOUT RM 5200, ONLY CAN GET SMALL ALBUM (10"x14") - 30 POSES, 3 DRESSESS, NO HAND BONQUET ON ACTUAL DAY,

DAMN SUCK IS THEIR SALES PROMOTER LIE TO ME THAT NO BIG SIZE ALBUM, INSIST ME TO SIGN FOR SMALL SIZE ALBUM,

AND NOW THEY TELL ME MY PHOTO NOT NICE IF PRINT ON SMALL SIZE ALBUM, NEED TO ADD ON RM 2500 ++ FOR THE BIG ALBUM...

WTF

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T, PLEASE DO  NOT SIGN!!!
It's your own fault actually to be so naïve.
This kind of top up tactics is already around for ages and you only realise it now?

TSelaine 2869
post Sep 14 2015, 02:09 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 14 2015, 02:40 PM)
This kind of top up tactics is already around for ages and you only realise it now?
I knew about this situation for many years, i been so careful when doing research and signing up for package,

that's why at first place i reject all those offer RM 4k package, and those whose said can re-take photo,

but I been so careful still trap under this suck situation, which I couldnt stand,

they threaten me if I do not pay RM 2.5 K, will sinply edit my photos,

which is very very REDICULOUS............ AND THE REASON IS BECAUSE THE PHOTOGRAPHER NEED EXTRA EARNING[COLOR=red]..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and wanna ask, are you from my dream wedding??

or have you ever signed package from this SUCK company??
maviskeith
post Sep 14 2015, 02:20 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Sep 14 2015, 01:40 PM)
just realized how naive I'm to believe on advertisement and promotion when signed the package like the owner of this post^^ doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

but it's life lesson which everyone will attend, and I'm glad someone share their experience here, which can help those haven't sign and wedding package to think twice when they want to sign up icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
TSelaine 2869
post Sep 14 2015, 02:30 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(maviskeith @ Sep 14 2015, 03:20 PM)
just realized how naive I'm to believe on advertisement and promotion when signed the package like the owner of this post^^ doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif

but it's life lesson which everyone will attend, and I'm glad someone share their experience here, which can help those haven't sign and wedding package to think twice when they want to sign up icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif
this is not naive, this is embeded sales tactic which couldn't avoid, even we try hard
shinoxun
post Sep 14 2015, 02:35 PM

Getting Started
261 posts

vmad.gif  vmad.gif

WTF

You dint do any survey before you sign mie? rclxub.gif

I only paid RM 4988 for my package consist of 1 large and 1 small album. 1 large and 1 medium portrait. 55 poses,5 dresses/gowns/suits and lotsa free gift including 5 small photo frames,1 wedding banner (4ft x 6ft) and 80pcs jimuis pictures. whistling.gif

shinoxun
post Sep 14 2015, 02:35 PM

Getting Started
261 posts

double post. blink.gif

This post has been edited by shinoxun: Sep 14 2015, 02:35 PM
Juice-tin 2003
post Sep 14 2015, 05:37 PM

3 posts

RM5200 for a small album + 30 poses + 3 dresses is very expensive leh...unless you signed with luxury bridal house like Enya Mareine

How many outdoor you have?

TSelaine 2869
post Sep 14 2015, 05:42 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Juice-tin 2003 @ Sep 14 2015, 06:37 PM)
RM5200 for a small album + 30 poses + 3 dresses is very expensive leh...unless you signed with luxury bridal house like Enya Mareine

How many outdoor you have?
2 OUTDOORS, I DON'T KNOW MINE IS EXPENSIVE, BECAUSE I THINK THAT I PAY FOR AS A WHOLE, INCLUDING ALL EXTRA CHARGES,

EVEN WORSE, THEY JUST TOLD ME THAT IF I DONT PAY EXTRA, MY ALBUM BACKGROUND ONLY WHITE AND BLACK, NO OTHER COLORS... cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
michaelsoft
post Sep 14 2015, 05:49 PM

29 posts

here is my opinion,
i have done researches on many photo studio in term of prices and service.i almost select my dream wedding due to their photoshoot.
so i actually went to alot of wedding fair. i went to their sunway exhibition was somewhere last year or this year,couldnt remember.
i found that it's over rated.

another one would be little taiwan.or taipei taipei.cant remember.they offer alot of packages which seems to be very suspicious and too cheap.they just throw the offer and packages to me.

to take safety measurement, you will need to take extra precaution,dont sign up immediately.
my friend had bad experience with my dream wedding and that taipei.cos there are alot of hidden charges.

i have selected manhattan wedding ss2 which is slightly above.but i felt the trust and photographer was honest and sincere. well, thus far their review and service was good. i will be having my dress selection in october and photoshooting in november. let's hope everything goes well.i will contribute here as well for new couples.

note : do take precaution, dont be lured into the trap.
if they persistently throw offer to u and give u cheaper prices. think twice.where got so good things in this world? they have cost. travelling, material, timecost. they are not doing charity. most importantly, take a step back, go grab a drink then google search on the studio.is it trustworthy,reasonable, after sales review, and most importantly, do they provide u a junior photographer? many things to take into accountability before u conclude a decision.

Peace^^
TSelaine 2869
post Sep 14 2015, 05:57 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(michaelsoft @ Sep 14 2015, 06:49 PM)
here is my opinion,
i have done researches on many photo studio in term of prices and service.i almost select my dream wedding due to their photoshoot.
so i actually went to alot of wedding fair. i went to their sunway exhibition was somewhere last year or this year,couldnt remember.
i found that it's over rated.

another one would be little taiwan.or taipei taipei.cant remember.they offer alot of packages which seems to be very suspicious and too cheap.they just throw the offer and packages to me.

to take safety measurement, you will need to take extra precaution,dont sign up immediately.
my friend had bad experience with my dream wedding and that taipei.cos there are alot of hidden charges.

i have selected manhattan wedding ss2 which is slightly above.but i felt the trust and photographer was honest and sincere. well, thus far their review and service was good. i will be having my dress selection in october and photoshooting in november. let's hope everything goes well.i will contribute here as well for new couples.

note : do take precaution, dont be lured into the trap.
if they persistently throw offer to u and give u cheaper prices. think twice.where got so good things in this world? they have cost. travelling, material, timecost. they are not doing charity. most importantly, take a step back, go grab a drink then google search on the studio.is it trustworthy,reasonable, after sales review, and most importantly, do they provide u a junior photographer? many things to take into accountability before u conclude a decision.

Peace^^
IS TOO LATE FOR ME, PLEASE SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER COUPLES,

AND HOPE TO HEAR GOOD NEWS FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH MANHATTAN,

I HAVE A FRIEND ALSO PLANNING TO SIGN PACKAGE, MAYBE WILL WAIT TILL LISTEN YOUR COMMENT FOR MANHATTAN FIRST IF IT IS GOOD
GravityFi3ld
post Sep 14 2015, 06:41 PM

Nick Fury's Night Fury
676 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

i'll be danged..welcome to the club cry.gif
originally we were also quoted 5,200 for the same package as yours, but we did hardcore nego until 3,800 with some upgrade to larger album with casing and other wedding day stuff..

From 3,800, topped-up RM800 for a Swarovski gown sweat.gif
We too were charged for the ampoules, another RM380 or so burnt (but since we didn't know where else to source for it - not much of a choice)

Then came choosing photo part, limited to 40 pictures out of the 450+ which the photog took.. and any additional photo (to be printed and softcopy), RM100/photo.. my wife was super stressed over this, so I pulled her aside, and i started discarding non-stop, the salesperson saw and reduced to RM 80/photo > RM 60/photo> RM55/photo, lastly we settled for additional 12 photos at RM500 (roughly rm40 each, but still not shiok la mad.gif wedding photo suppose to be a happy thing, make my wife stress and make my pocket lubang larger vmad.gif vmad.gif )

I think on total, spent roughly RM6k already.. cry.gif
TSelaine 2869
post Sep 15 2015, 08:17 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(GravityFi3ld @ Sep 14 2015, 07:41 PM)
i'll be danged..welcome to the club cry.gif
originally we were also quoted 5,200 for the same package as yours, but we did hardcore nego until 3,800 with some upgrade to larger album with casing and other wedding day stuff..

From 3,800, topped-up RM800 for a Swarovski gown  sweat.gif
We too were charged for the ampoules, another RM380 or so burnt (but since we didn't know where else to source for it - not much of a choice)

Then came choosing photo part, limited to 40 pictures out of the 450+ which the photog took.. and any additional photo (to be printed and softcopy), RM100/photo.. my wife was super stressed over this, so I pulled her aside, and i started discarding non-stop, the salesperson saw and reduced to RM 80/photo > RM 60/photo> RM55/photo, lastly we settled for additional 12 photos at RM500 (roughly rm40 each, but still not shiok la mad.gif  wedding photo suppose to be a happy thing, make my wife stress and make my pocket lubang larger vmad.gif  vmad.gif )

I think on total, spent roughly RM6k already.. cry.gif
have u choose ur actual day dress?? any other hidden charges when you go choose the actual day dress??
when you top up RM 500, your album can change to what size?
angelgemini
post Sep 15 2015, 08:35 AM

1,314 posts

i wonder why need to spend so much on wedding photo and why take up package?
actually just create chance for people to con you...........

just get ur own:-
1. gown - USD 100 -300 from taobao, can wear again on wedding day.
2. suit - USD 100 (thailand) - USD 300 (Singapore) i not sure malaysia price. I get mine for SGD550 full set including vest and all use 120% italian wool.
3. Photographer - around USD1k to 2K. depend duration, they will edit all the photo for you. give you all softcopy as well.
4. Album - print your self or just the money to buy tablet. put all soft copy into tablet and display.
5. makeup and hairdo -find those makeup studio do it, is still cheaper.

TSelaine 2869
post Sep 15 2015, 10:54 AM

0 posts

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
vmad.gif vmad.gif

WTF

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN!!!

MandyG
post Sep 15 2015, 04:42 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

I didn't signed their package but I did walk-in to consult the package. One of my friend signed their package and his feedback is negative as everything is money money...

Hence I signed Manhattan (Taipei) also a local Tom Wedding.... So far, every guest praise my Manhattan photo nicer and they editted until I satisfy about it. My album is small 8" x 12" which I already content as too big it will heavier n waste more space...
rose6580
post Sep 16 2015, 08:29 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

sorry to hear bad experiences.

it is because of these experiences that people are going DIY now.

people rather look for own photographer and makeup artist and florist and album printer than to sign up with wedding houses.

check this link out for horror stories on wedding houses.

http://bashful-brides.blogspot.my/2013/09/bridal-shops.html

Sarsaparila
post Sep 21 2015, 09:47 AM

34 posts

Sorry to hear that you had bad experience with this my dream wedding.

I'm very agree what you mentioned. My cousin sister signed this package too with RM5000++ without those ampur, nubra and so on.. So my cousin sister bought by their own as we know that the wedding sell those item are relative high. However, during photoshooting, the makeup artist refuse to make up because not buying their product. Then they also mention that nu bra need to buy from them because the nu bra doesnt fit the gown.

So my cousin sister paid almost RM7k++ for all those items and also outdoor photoshooting.
myeventcompany
post Sep 29 2015, 08:04 PM

0 posts

Sorry to hear that, Being a Wedding Planner myself, i do have bad experience between them and my client. They are too calculative and yet the staff are not well manners too.

They use to be good few years back but the services there are getting worst.

zheilwane
post Sep 29 2015, 09:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,747 posts

Anyone here used My Dream Wedding? Can share some of your experience how to handle with their salespersons? I got pissed, every time i go there end up paying extra and i think it is time for me to say NO and STOP it.
michlove
post Sep 30 2015, 10:59 AM

Getting Started
233 posts

There's a thread about this bridal shop d... https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3711454
zheilwane
post Sep 30 2015, 10:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,747 posts

yeah i know but topic closed, cant comment so create a new one
kaizer3000
post Oct 1 2015, 09:22 AM

Casual
451 posts

well, atleast now everyone knows to stay away from that company.
its their fault for ruining their own business.
they really should make everything transparent first before asking clients sign up anything...
michlove
post Oct 1 2015, 02:21 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Sep 30 2015, 10:05 PM)
yeah i know but topic closed, cant comment so create a new one
the topic not closed arrr....still can comment...
michlove
post Oct 1 2015, 02:21 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

zhou86
post Oct 1 2015, 02:24 PM

Keroppi!!!
3,616 posts

This is a tragedy, I am sorry to hear that. sad.gif

You sign from expo or any event?
deadravel
post Oct 1 2015, 02:27 PM

free RAM =wasted RAM
2,751 posts

and don't ever sign from expo n stuff. if nt in the end only find out need top up this top up that etc. jialat
mashpotato
post Oct 1 2015, 11:32 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

Mine is not My Dream Wedding but a bridal studio in ss2, same case also. Every time I step into the shop, sure got something need to top up! My package price has almost triple as of now 😭
Juice-tin 2003
post Oct 2 2015, 09:55 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(mashpotato @ Oct 1 2015, 11:32 PM)
Mine is not My Dream Wedding but a bridal studio in ss2, same case also. Every time I step into the shop, sure got something need to top up! My package price has almost triple as of now 😭
Would you mind to share the name of the ss2 bridal studio here?
So that everyone can be more precaution
soulhunter87
post Oct 2 2015, 10:02 AM

Casual
451 posts

5k just for photoshoot session? damn expensive
loki
post Oct 2 2015, 10:04 AM

Regular
1,959 posts

that is why you need to get everything in black and white with regards to what they give you. Do not get verbal agreement. Problems like "i dont know, it was promised to you by Mr A who left already", "cannot remember, so many clients" will sure to arise. Be sure to ask them to write down everything they give and get some advice from someone who is already married.

That's their way of getting more money on a package, you must be strong to resist the temptation and you need to make up your mind as not to upgrade anymore.

angelgemini
post Oct 2 2015, 10:29 AM

1,314 posts

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Sep 29 2015, 09:04 PM)
Anyone here used My Dream Wedding? Can share some of your experience how to handle with their salespersons? I got pissed, every time i go there end up paying extra and i think it is time for me to say NO and STOP it.
many company will find the best way to slaughter you.
next time, just done everything by your self.

gown, go buy from taobao, is cheap, do not need good quality, cause is a 1 to 2 times wear only.
Photoshooting - get freelance photographer.
Photo, album, and etc - go print your self, or just get a cheap tablet as the album, can reuse the tablet while album will normally become dust collector.
wedding day - just pay people to help u decorate the car and get your own hand bouquet from nearby florist.

if you have extra money, just get a wedding planner to settle all this to you with a quotation price.
zheilwane
post Oct 2 2015, 11:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,747 posts

Well wife went to check the gowns, before signing they were OK. Now when we need them not many choices, reason given many couples got married during my month.

Premium and those free gowns are mixed together, when we pick a nice one, they say need to add $$. Wanted to get a white coat, all also need to add money... crazy
mashpotato
post Oct 2 2015, 11:32 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(Juice-tin 2003 @ Oct 2 2015, 09:55 AM)
Would you mind to share the name of the ss2 bridal studio here?
So that everyone can be more precaution
Actually I think it's same for all bridal shops.

Maybe it's better I state out what's the top up cause I'm not sure what TS got pressure to top up but for mine is :

Package price : RM2,999 including photoshoot(4 set of gown and suit), photo album, bedroom photo frame, 2 table frame for each parents and 40 pieces postcard size photo, car decoration, actual day wedding dress 2 unit, 1 suit for groom. For photoshoot only can take back 35 shots which will be in the album

Top up :
1) Photoshoot dress - one of the dress selected from premium collection - top up RM200
2) Actual day dress :
- White wedding gown - premium collection - +RM630
- Dinner gown - Brand new dress - +RM1,000
3) Make up for photoshoot - Top up RM150 for ampoules and Rm30 per eyelash (this one can avoid if u know where to buy)
4) Make up artist for actual day - 2 times make up = RM1,000
5) Photographer actual day full day - RM2,000
6) Photo selection - was pressured to top up RM300 for extra 5 shots but firmly said no after all the above top up

The problem is the nice clothes are all premium collection which they don't specify at the time you sign the package. But that being said, I don't think mine was as bad as some where their starting packaging was already 5k.

Hope this helps some of the bride & groom here 😊

post Apr 29 2017, 05:32 PM

Casual
312 posts

any1 with recent encounter with this bridal shop?
vincentSEH83
post Sep 14 2017, 02:39 PM

Enthusiast
798 posts

QUOTE(47100 @ Apr 29 2017, 05:32 PM)
any1 with recent encounter with this bridal shop?
I get quote RM5888 for their indoor studio which located at JB. Their studio is nice but their price also very nice..only give normal range gown and 40 poses for such high price...I am asking for all softcopy of photo and they wan charge for another 3K. It really very unacceptable and their sales staff keep push me to sign the package which i really gt lots of concern. At last I able to escape from their shop and go for De-Casamia at SS2. De-Casamia price is much better and their indoor them is nice which my gf love it a lot. We are taking their package (RM5988) which include all the softcopy and shooting include indoor plus outdoor. The important points is we can choose any gown at their shop except those gown which only opt for sale. It is 5 (pre wedding) + 3 (actual day) provided to us.
janice17
post Sep 19 2017, 10:46 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

luckily i didnt sign this. i end up signing one bridal house in ss2, service was superb, staffs are friendly, photographer is super super nice and funny. Most importantly, they did not force us to top up this or that.

Very satisfied with the entire photoshooting session !! smile.gif
nottyfion
post Oct 10 2017, 10:30 PM

4 posts

I went to Korea for my pre wedding, no extra cost no hard selling, served me like princess and costs me less than RM10k , result was very satisfying. I think that's very good service comparing malaysia's bridal shop. I went to wedding fair n the way they pushed sales seriously freaked me out!!! Pulled me and refused to let me go!!!
eligible
post Oct 11 2017, 02:12 PM

Enthusiast
854 posts

QUOTE(janice17 @ Sep 19 2017, 10:46 PM)
luckily i didnt sign this. i end up signing one bridal house in ss2, service was superb, staffs are friendly, photographer is super super nice and funny. Most importantly, they did not force us to top up this or that.

nice thumbsup.gif , which shop? mind elaborate the cost you've spent?

QUOTE(nottyfion @ Oct 10 2017, 10:30 PM)
I went to Korea for my pre wedding, no extra cost no hard selling, served me like princess and costs me less than RM10k , result was very satisfying. I think that's very good service comparing malaysia's bridal shop. I went to wedding fair n the way they pushed sales seriously freaked me out!!! Pulled me and refused to let me go!!!
this must be an amazing experience! thumbup.gif
Went for Winter shooting?
What is the company name? Mind share?
janice17
post Oct 11 2017, 02:21 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(eligible @ Oct 11 2017, 02:12 PM)
nice thumbsup.gif , which shop? mind elaborate the cost you've spent?
this must be an amazing experience!  thumbup.gif
Went for Winter shooting?
What is the company name? Mind share?

Pre wedding

-2 album, 2 table top portrait.
-behind the scene video
-4 gowns, total 50 poses.

PLUS

actual day

-Make up artist, 1 photographer, 1 videographer
-free 1 tailor made coat for groom

all in Rm10k. PM if interested to know the bridal house
i can be your referral and you will be entitled for special package!
eligible
post Oct 11 2017, 02:27 PM

Enthusiast
854 posts

QUOTE(janice17 @ Oct 11 2017, 02:21 PM)

Pre wedding

-behind the scene video

PLUS

actual day

Hi! Thanks for the info thumbsup.gif

Still in the midst doing research, most likely long time more to go. wink.gif
garnette_teoh
post Oct 19 2017, 08:26 AM

2 posts

Pre wedding

-behind the scene video

PLUS

actual day

Mind to pm? ☺️
lazzy_dogg
post Oct 25 2017, 01:45 AM

Enthusiast
943 posts

I had the 2 days package....

Day 1-Singapore
met them up at their showroom to do make up in singapore and then started photoshoot the whole day until night. Was chauffeured around and all travelling expenses during the photoshoot day were borne by them.

Day 2-KL
Did underwater photoshoot and then headed to putrajaya but unfortunately started to rain in the evening. The team decided to extend the photoshoot to another day.

Day 3-KL (extra free day)
Another full day in Putrajaya. Also being chauffeured around.

During the photoshoot there will be one photographer, one assistant, and one make up artist following you around.

What I like is the team spirit among all the people there. No hard selling. Very dedicated. I actually visited them at least 4-5 times before deciding and they were very accommodating. Never regretted taking them up.

Package was around the 10k mark.

As currently still on going, i cant give a full review except for what i am currently experiencing
lau.winnie0913
post Oct 25 2017, 01:43 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(janice17 @ Sep 19 2017, 10:46 PM)

Hi, may i know which shop do you signed up with?
kin0512
post Nov 2 2017, 10:57 AM

35 posts

Pre wedding

-behind the scene video

PLUS

actual day

Mind pm me also? Thanks
Redbean-ish
post Nov 17 2017, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

I signed a 4988 package with them last few months during wedding fair in MV.
Need to pray harddddd
Wedding info
post Nov 19 2017, 05:53 AM

0 posts

I just signed up package with my dream wedding. Now Only I found out it has so many bad comments.
Does the normal range gown look old fashion and need to top up all to platinum or premium range selection?
How about their makeup? Is it look bad?
The main concerned for me is the gown selection and makeup professional level...
Tiffanymanyi
post Nov 30 2017, 12:12 PM

0 posts

Just finished my photo selection last week.End up top up another 3k blink.gif .ERM...Although quite expensive the price but really like my photos wub.gif I think still worth it because it's only once in my life.I only top up one nicer gown but another 3 is normal range , my photo result come out also quite nice.
Tiffanymanyi
post Nov 30 2017, 12:14 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Wedding info @ Nov 19 2017, 05:53 AM)
I just signed up package with my dream wedding. Now Only I found out it has so many bad comments.
Does the normal range gown look old fashion and need to top up all to platinum or premium range selection?
The main concerned for me is the gown selection and makeup professional level...
i like their korea style make up so much.Although it's simple but at least it doesn't make me look old.
vash_h
post Dec 4 2017, 04:52 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(Wedding info @ Nov 19 2017, 05:53 AM)
dont worry. look at the bad comments, it is 2 years ago.

i just did mine, and getting married this coming sunday.

my comments.. as usual sales person promise heaven and earth.. and the really huge collection.
my package is RM4800.

Photos was disappointing.. they kept pushing us to select more but it is really difficult to select from very limited ones where we both smile properly. the photographer never told us that we didnt smile properly. We manage to resist their lure and kept to the agreed upon 35 photos (we had the salesperson write it down and countersign there.. the lady handling our photo selection was shocked when we told her we are entitled to 35 photos..

(TIP: PRACTISE SMILING.. NOW.. AND EVEN AT VERY VERY VERY UNCONFORTABLE POSES.. AND GET SOMEONE TO HELP U TWO TAKE PHOTO OF UR SMILES SO U CAN IMPROVE IT. MY DREAM WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER WILL NOT SPEND LOT OF TIME TOUCHING UP YOUR PHOTO..)

(TIP: WHATEVER THE SALES PERSON PROMISE, MAKE THEM WRITE IT DOWN AND COUNTERSIGN.)

then on the wedding gown.. yeah.. lots of those premiums need pay extra.. the nicer ones taken.. but we managed to find a few we liked.. thats fine for us.

umm.. what else.. aah.. yes.. it takes them a rediculously HUGE amount of time to process the photos.. i tell u i had to take at least 5 days leave for this.
Leave day 1: choose dress for girl and guy..
Leave day 2: reconfirm dress size, a day before photoshoot
Leave day 3: photoshoot
Leave day 4: choose photo
Leave day 5: See layout and approve them. if not ask them to ammend. they spelled my wife's name wrongly.
Leave day 6: Test fitting for wedding gown, few days before wedding
note: why i took so many leaves? because all their weekends is full.. and i tell u, god dam it u have no choice.. its like, they only allocate 2 or 3 customers a day.. so its pretty pretty long queue

things i left out because my wife is school teacher she settled it without having me take leave.
1. pick up photos. took them 3 MONTHS TO COME OUT WITH THE PHOTO..and album etc..
2. return dress (not yet wedding dinner but my wife will return them while i work)
3. second layout approval because they made a mistake at my wife's name spelling.

now.. on the photoshoot:
Photographer and helpers not bad.. but prepare at least a sedan car with empty boot.. lots of camera EQ, dresses, makeup kits to carry along.
make up artist not bad.. but as someone mentioned before, they charge for the "dont know what" and very very wasteful.. my wife brought her own and they manage to finish 2 bottles of it.. and it aint cheap

if u want flowers or any other materials, bring your own. flowers, giant human sized stuffed toy.. etc..

This post has been edited by vash_h: Dec 4 2017, 04:54 PM
MaxyPower
post Dec 4 2017, 08:21 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

thanks for your review i will not use this service
Wedding info
post Dec 4 2017, 10:48 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Tiffanymanyi @ Nov 30 2017, 12:12 PM)
Just finished my photo selection last week.End up top up another 3k blink.gif .ERM...Although quite expensive the price but really like my photos  wub.gif I think still worth it because it's only once in my life.I only top up one nicer gown but another 3 is normal range , my photo result come out also quite nice.
Thanks for sharing... It seems photo album is where we need to take precautions. I can forsee they will either push on taking more photo or top up those gown to mark up their profit
Wedding info
post Jan 16 2018, 10:34 PM

0 posts

Anyone has used grace Wang or Amy tan makeup artist as mua before?
oren20219
post Jan 18 2018, 01:14 PM

3 posts

Pre-wedding photos is really a hard decision, me and my wife went to wedding expo and bridal houses survey for months. In conclusion, only the package with 5k above seems convincing.

However my brother in law past experience was top up this and that, end up with 8k plus plus..

Been thinking months and finally we chose to go for freelancer. Not cheap overall, but was happy cause we have communication before hand on what style we like and choose our preferred location.

Cheers 😊
ProSambalEater
post Apr 23 2018, 06:37 PM

39 posts

just signed up with Precious bridal on Saturday at mid valley wedding fair.

Any review on this? Should have done more research before i sign T.T
zaxwin
post Jun 4 2018, 11:58 PM

Getting Started
286 posts

QUOTE(ProSambalEater @ Apr 23 2018, 06:37 PM)
just signed up with Precious bridal on Saturday at mid valley wedding fair.

Any review on this? Should have done more research before i sign T.T
Be prepared to top up another 1k for nubra, cleaning fees for wedding gowns expecially those with lace

lowlowc
post Jun 5 2018, 02:27 PM

Enthusiast
884 posts

I dont understand, is the nubra compulsory to buy from them? I bought from online only RM20 but that was a few years ago, i give inflation also should be less than rm100 gua? It s just 2 piece of sticky silicone.
zaxwin
post Jun 8 2018, 10:23 PM

Getting Started
286 posts

QUOTE(lowlowc @ Jun 5 2018, 02:27 PM)
I dont understand, is the nubra compulsory to buy from them? I bought from online only RM20 but that was a few years ago, i give inflation also should be less than rm100 gua? It s just 2 piece of sticky silicone.
Its not compulsory,U may choose to buy on your own. But their’s quality is very good. U not only need to buy nubra alone,u need to buy the “pad” or “silicone as well in order to push till the max. Both of these cost 300-400.

FiF2
post Jun 14 2018, 11:15 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

Just sharing my experience, called a few days before for wedding gown rental appointment. Went there at arranged time, then told us no available fitting room (lolwut?).

Told us only the next available appointment is in August, then what's the point of setting up an appointment that day?

Sales girls face reactions look c*cky, not really friendly. Straight away chose Armadale for my gown rentals, no regrets.
MeToo
post Jun 14 2018, 11:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,840 posts

QUOTE(zaxwin @ Jun 8 2018, 10:23 PM)
Its not compulsory,U may choose to buy on your own. But their’s quality is very good. U not only need to buy nubra alone,u need to buy the “pad” or “silicone as well in order to push till the max. Both of these cost 300-400.
Not really.

My wife no buy pad/silicone at all, alrdy very big liao, so save cost there...

but all these packages we as consumer have to do some research. Ask everywhere, list down what they give or dont give, then u streamline the package and approach which one you like and ask for whatever items they missing etc. Remember some hidden stuff liek "designer ggowns etc"
littleboy2
post Jun 18 2018, 07:26 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(zaxwin @ Jun 4 2018, 11:58 PM)
Be prepared to top up another 1k for nubra, cleaning fees for wedding gowns expecially those with lace
Just wanna ask , other than these , any bad exp in precious ? I also just signed , haha
zaxwin
post Jun 19 2018, 10:47 PM

Getting Started
286 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jun 14 2018, 11:37 AM)
Not really.

My wife no buy pad/silicone at all, alrdy very big liao, so save cost there...

but all these packages we as consumer have to do some research. Ask everywhere, list down what they give or dont give, then u streamline the package and approach which one you like and ask for whatever items they missing etc. Remember some hidden stuff liek "designer ggowns etc"
U are lucky man...
zaxwin
post Jun 19 2018, 10:50 PM

Getting Started
286 posts

QUOTE(littleboy2 @ Jun 18 2018, 07:26 PM)
Just wanna ask , other than these , any bad exp in precious ? I also just signed , haha
So far i dont have any bad experience with them. Hopefully u got the photographer called Wood(if i not mistaken). I believe he has the best experience. Do communicate with him what kind of feeling and pose that u prefer
littleboy2
post Jun 20 2018, 08:26 AM

37 posts

QUOTE(zaxwin @ Jun 19 2018, 10:50 PM)
So far i dont have any bad experience with them. Hopefully u got the photographer called Wood(if i not mistaken). I believe he has the best experience. Do communicate with him what kind of feeling and pose that u prefer
Got it , thanks for advice
kambingkoh
post Jun 20 2018, 10:16 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(zaxwin @ Jun 19 2018, 10:50 PM)
QUOTE(littleboy2 @ Jun 20 2018, 08:26 AM)
Got it , thanks for advice
+1 for wood. He is probably the only person that can make the whole experience worthwhile.

The additional so-called cleaning fee is nonsense to me. To cut cost, will be be best to try your best to aim for those without cleaning fee, but you will still probably land on some with cleaning fee due to design. Try to nego if you feel the price is too high.
Wenny K
post Jul 1 2018, 07:57 PM

Getting Started
200 posts

both of my cousins used tat tho.. but they didn't mention anything though.. hmm...
wufei
post Jul 1 2018, 08:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,974 posts

I am using MDW, but the real wedding house behind is in HK.
Qiuqiu Yap
post Jul 7 2018, 11:00 AM

0 posts

So far i'm fine with their services until now. I mean i did top up for my wedding photo cause me and my husband rarely taking photo since we been together for 5years. sweat.gif It is quite a nice memory for me and my husband. I did't top up for my pre wed gown but still considering for actual day.My package around 5k+ but me and my husband set up a budget around 10k to settle everything. I also signed up for their actual day make up service cause i feel more confident to let my pre wed MUA to help me do my actual day make up. laugh.gif
Chloetong90
post Jul 7 2018, 09:16 PM

0 posts

I mistaken mdw, anyway they did a lot improvement, and did settle everything well for me, thanks to mdw team 👍🏻
Evan Wong
post Jul 8 2018, 12:27 PM

0 posts

After signed up with MDW I really worry about all the bad comments .But i went for gown selection last months everythings goes well.I think they really did a lot of improvement after all.But still I top up another 1k for my pre wedding gowns just because the platinium gowns is really my cup of tea.

empire
post Jul 9 2018, 02:50 AM

Regular
1,585 posts

hmm.gif

This post has been edited by empire: Jul 9 2018, 02:53 AM
IamFreak
post Jul 22 2018, 10:30 PM

34 posts

Anyone mind to share your total damage and package with MyDreamWedding?
BarnabasCollins
post Jul 24 2018, 12:58 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(IamFreak @ Jul 22 2018, 10:30 PM)
Pre-Wedding Shot
A selection of 43 poses from 150 shots
2x Deluxe Wedding Gown
2x Deluxe Evening Gown (Free 1 from Swarovski range)
2x Groom's Tuxedo

1 Hand Bouquet
1 Bridal make-up with 4 hairdos
1 Car Decoration with 8 pieces ribbon
1 slideshow with 1 song (30 poses)

Service Hours 8-10 Hours

Albums
12"x12" Wedding album
8"x12" 19 pictures (duplicate)
8"x10" 2x Table top with frame
20"x24" Photo with frame
24"x24" Canvas with frame
**If cancel 20x24 & 24x24, upgrade to 24x30

Actual Day
1x Wedding Gown (Can choose 'kua')
2x Evening Gown
2x Groom Tuxedo

Total damage RM 4988

Im going Penang for photoshoot
DS_Legacy
post Aug 4 2018, 12:24 AM

Photography is Love
1,444 posts

QUOTE(BarnabasCollins @ Jul 24 2018, 12:58 PM)
Pre-Wedding Shot
2x Deluxe Wedding Gown
2x Groom's Tuxedo

1 Hand Bouquet

Service Hours 8-10 Hours

Albums
12"x12" Wedding album
20"x24" Photo with frame

Actual Day
2x Evening Gown
2x Groom Tuxedo

Total damage RM 4988

Choose 43 photos out of 150 photos. Possible ke? sweat.gif

Mistiko
post Aug 7 2018, 01:14 PM

1 posts

Me and fiancé signed up MDW last month and they were having this all soft copy return package. We took it *sweat* Hope it will be a good experience for us *fingers crossings*

MDW Pre Wedding Shoot
A selection of 50 poses from 150 shots, including 50 digital files
2 deluxe wedding gown (Upgrade 1 Swarovski gown)
2 deluxe evening gown
2 tuxedo

1 hand bouquet
1 bridal makeup with 4 hairdos

Albums & Photos etc
- 12x15 (10 pages)
- 6x16 (19 poses)
- 24x30 photo with frame
- 10x12 table top with frame x 2

- DVD slideshow
- Guest signature roll
- photos 80 pcs in 8 poses
- CDR all photos return with no touch up

Actual Day
1 wedding gown
2 evening gown
[[[ upgrade 1 pc platinum gown from the above - either wedding or evening gown ]]]
2 men coats
bridal car deco

Total damage is RM7988

This post has been edited by Mistiko: Aug 7 2018, 01:31 PM
parisparis
post Aug 14 2018, 07:36 PM

0 posts

Sammy has been a very helpful sa. Thumbs up for her good job. They pre-wedding photoshoot photographer is very professional and good too!

mcliong1
post Aug 15 2018, 03:31 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

Signed up package initially Rm52xx. After top up all and upgrade and add on. Nearly Rm8k
seikoho1
post Aug 23 2018, 04:39 PM

Getting Started
247 posts

QUOTE(9966Alicia @ Aug 15 2018, 04:32 PM)
My Dream Wedding was recommended by a photographer friend and we had our wedding end of last month. Belle was at the shop most of the time we went to try our gowns/suits. She was really efficient and professional, knowing what kind of gowns suit me once I selected the first few. She even managed to match the suits with the chosen gowns.The whole process until I ended the wedding, I feel that there is not much problem.
so fake...all new account posting good comment...
empire
post Sep 8 2018, 12:01 PM

Regular
1,585 posts

hahah so many 'new members' who are fake... posted praises about this co. You click on their names and look at how many posts they made in the past la hahaha. So obvious
Capt olympic
post Sep 9 2018, 09:10 AM

Getting Started
138 posts

True... all fakes...
DS_Legacy
post Sep 10 2018, 09:46 PM

Photography is Love
1,444 posts

QUOTE(parisparis @ Aug 14 2018, 07:36 PM)
Sammy has been a very helpful sa. Thumbs up for her good job. They pre-wedding photoshoot photographer is very professional and good too!
QUOTE(9966Alicia @ Aug 15 2018, 04:32 PM)
My Dream Wedding was recommended by a photographer friend and we had our wedding end of last month. Belle was at the shop most of the time we went to try our gowns/suits. She was really efficient and professional, knowing what kind of gowns suit me once I selected the first few. She even managed to match the suits with the chosen gowns.The whole process until I ended the wedding, I feel that there is not much problem.
QUOTE(koeyt @ Aug 21 2018, 02:40 PM)
mdw price is a little higher than most other boutique when i compared, but so far i'm satisfied with the quality. our photographer forrest was great, he let us use alot of props which made the album look more interesting.  sigh, only thing sad is that i had to top up money for more photos, which SO didnt want to. i had such a hard time choosing, every one of them looked so good!! spent total 5 hours plus choosing, OMG. luckily he was very patient with us, help us to choose those MUST have photo etc.

my consultant was agnes, nice lady who took care of alot of small details. sharon was my MUA, she did the style as what i wanted in the magazines when i showed her, hehe. they are actually more expensive than other boutiques, but at least we were comfortable with their service and did not feel pressurized, so we went with them.
QUOTE(koh3622 @ Sep 8 2018, 11:37 AM)
I just choose photo shooting gown in MDW. Seriously they photo shooting gown normal.But my consultant ZHIQING is very patient and serve me well.I choose 4 hours she keep introduce all the gown which suitable for me.Lastly I upgrade RM1388 actual day gown for photo shooting because of her service.She is so professional.So far every wedding boutique need to pay extra money not even MDW. But for me service and quality is the most important thing.I am looking forward for my next service.
MOD seriously just ban all these accounts. I am sure they were created by My Dream Wedding. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

empire
post Sep 12 2018, 01:51 PM

Regular
1,585 posts

QUOTE(DS_Legacy @ Sep 10 2018, 09:46 PM)
MOD seriously just ban all these accounts. I am sure they were created by My Dream Wedding.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
YEs...all written by the same person but using different names! hahahah rclxms.gif

Selectt
post Sep 12 2018, 06:33 PM

wattttt!!
1,289 posts

MOD seriously just ban all these accounts. I am sure they were created by My Dream Wedding.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
all i read from their troll post is their service is expensive and does not justify the quality.

if they did good job, mouth to mouth advertisement surely works.

Read back TS start this thread in 2015 with angry emoticons, clearly something is wrong with this company. If MDW want to defend his company, use proper official account and defend if they are wronged.

Doing this fishy backhand tactics, clearly you guys have fallen into trapped. Good luck.
Selectt
post Sep 12 2018, 06:35 PM

wattttt!!
1,289 posts

Evan Wong acct also.
BarnabasCollins
post Sep 19 2018, 05:29 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(BarnabasCollins @ Jul 24 2018, 12:58 PM)
Pre-Wedding Shot
2x Deluxe Wedding Gown
2x Groom's Tuxedo

1 Hand Bouquet

Service Hours 8-10 Hours

Albums
12"x12" Wedding album
20"x24" Photo with frame

Actual Day
2x Evening Gown
2x Groom Tuxedo

Total damage RM 4988

I've just came back from photoshoot in Penang MDW last week (I signed in Damansara
with the branch manager, so happen she's free!). So far I'm satisfied with their services.
The photographer they arranged for me is Forest (according to the staff, he's the
photography director). He's very professional.

We know nothing about posing & stuff, but he's there to guide us with patience.
He taugh us how to pose (even face angle has to be right in his photo). He even
introduced some good local food for us for dinner. We're lucky to be there that day
because it was raining before & after we left. It's even flooded a few days before we went
because it rained nonstop.

I understand how some people complained about them but I think its up to the individual
to comply with them or some couples has their own thoughts? But so far for me, its fine.
We signed the package, then to choosing gowns, they dont mind showing us all their gowns,
my wife tried dozens of them, they even explained why some gowns need to topup. Its
perfectly fine for us, but I guess here's where some couples think they might get cheated.

My consultant was Kelly & she gives us many ideas & her views on how to fit both of our
attire. My wife told her what we want & what type of gown she would like to wear & there's
where she does her job, giving professional advices & we could agree on her too!

Then on the day we collect the attire for photoshoot, they did the last minute alteration &
we tried it again just before we left KL. Once we came back, we returned everything & thats
it. (We even accidentally stained 1 of the night gown because 1 of the spot was at the beach.)
We'll be choosing our pics in the next 2 weeks, hopefully its all good.

I've heard many rumours about them too before we signed but so far what I've encounter
is still ok. I guess not all of their advisors/consultants are as bad as how other people mentioned.
At least I had a good experience there.

This post has been edited by BarnabasCollins: Sep 19 2018, 05:33 PM
dephany
post Oct 8 2018, 11:32 AM

6 posts

What the different between Cheras branch, Damansara branch and penang branch?
Themes and gowns are different ?
Which branch are recommend?
jasonajg84
post Nov 11 2018, 12:25 AM

10 posts

that why you see oversea they tend to do it DIY.
All they need is hire a photographer and get the image edited.

in malaysia business like to do it lumsum at once, everything they also can do and in the end sub it to third party to do and hence increase the burden to consumers.

in USA, once they got their photos they just order online and that it.
Site like pixajoy and flipchap.com offer great selection of wedding photobook and customization, the great standard and finishing layflat version only cost you 500 to make your self.
XiuKeong
post Nov 19 2018, 08:26 PM

[OMG] Sweetie™
9,301 posts

QUOTE(dephany @ Oct 8 2018, 11:32 AM)
What the different between Cheras branch, Damansara branch and penang branch?
Themes and gowns are different ?
Which branch are recommend?
My friend just came back from the Johor branch and that branch got more selection of attires/gowns compared to other branches.
cute_miao
post Nov 22 2018, 11:42 AM

Look at MY STARS!!!!!!!!!
1,438 posts

i tried..not bad.. also
barista
post Nov 22 2018, 11:48 AM

Getting there
770 posts

I am lucky. Married into a family of photographers. Of course I am not into changing dresses, hair and make up for different locations etc. Just rent a nice place, get the hair and make up done and we are done. Did the editing, do my own photo layout, send for printing whatever size and volume I want. Get to keep all the soft copies too.
cute_miao
post Nov 23 2018, 07:57 AM

1,438 posts

QUOTE(barista @ Nov 22 2018, 11:48 AM)
I am lucky. Married into a family of photographers. Of course I am not into changing dresses, hair and make up for different locations etc. Just rent a nice place, get the hair and make up done and we are done. Did the editing, do my own photo layout, send for printing whatever size and volume I want. Get to keep all the soft copies too.
i want to marry any of the family sister
jackchong890
post Dec 14 2018, 08:42 AM

Casual
334 posts

LOL ... just search google actually got people same experience with me.
Ok, i had full experience with My Dream Wedding Penang, Here share with you all.
Pros
1) the make up artist ok.
2) Suit for man was stylist and consider lot of choice

Cons
1) My dream wedding when sign they tell you , GOT ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT GOWN. But after you sign on the day choose gown, all gown UGLY like shit.
got VERY beatiful one, but they want you add RM700 for each gown).

2) The photograher not even pro, the photo we take when we choose i laugh all the way because it is too UGLY!. hahahaaaaa

3) Girls Dinner gown limited choice like shit

4) when shooting day you have to drive yourself car to fetch photographer and enquipment (this is very small matter, but last time my sister another wedding house they got provided car fetch them. FYI)

This is my experience with them, My Dream Wedding Penang. If got people doubt of it please go try yourself. Btw i sign a package which shooting in Penang RM 5099 (40 photo).

Conclusion for me: PLEASE DO NOT EVER USE MY DREAM WEDDING PENANG
nexona88
post Dec 15 2018, 12:48 PM

VIP Club House
All Stars
29,122 posts

friend of mine had bad experience too..
the services is bad.. Not like what they marketed...

I won't recommend anyone for their services.. it's really sucks big time.. pick another company.. well if u can called MY DREAM WEDDING as "company" doh.gif
Nando's
post Dec 28 2018, 03:36 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(jackchong890 @ Dec 14 2018, 08:42 AM)
LOL ... just search google actually got people same experience with me.
Ok, i had full experience with My Dream Wedding Penang, Here share with you all.
Pros
1) the make up artist ok.
2) Suit for man was stylist and consider lot of choice

Cons
1) My dream wedding when sign they tell you , GOT ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT GOWN. But after you sign on the day choose gown, all gown UGLY like shit.
got VERY beatiful one, but they want you add RM700 for each gown).

2) The photograher not even pro, the photo we take when we choose i laugh all the way because it is too UGLY!. hahahaaaaa

3) Girls Dinner gown limited choice like shit

4) when shooting day you have to drive yourself car to fetch photographer and enquipment (this is very small matter, but last time my sister another wedding house they got provided car fetch them. FYI)
This is my experience with them, My Dream Wedding Penang. If got people doubt of it please go try yourself. Btw i sign a package which shooting in Penang RM 5099 (40 photo).

Conclusion for me: PLEASE DO NOT EVER USE MY DREAM WEDDING PENANG
My friend had the same experience as yours sad.gif

jackchong890
post Jan 2 2019, 08:52 AM

Casual
334 posts

QUOTE(Nando's @ Dec 28 2018, 03:36 PM)
My friend had the same experience as yours sad.gif
Ask him spread the NEWS here. dont let another VICTIM fall into their trap.
cute_miao
post Jan 3 2019, 11:20 AM

1,438 posts

QUOTE(jackchong890 @ Jan 2 2019, 08:52 AM)
Ask him spread the NEWS here. dont let another VICTIM fall into their trap.
still as bad? i see they do massive promotion
jackchong890
post Jan 4 2019, 09:32 AM

Casual
334 posts

QUOTE(cute_miao @ Jan 3 2019, 11:20 AM)
last year i also because of PROMOTION i buy the package.

if you dont believe just go ahead. All comment i said is what i experience,

Good luck to you
cute_miao
post Jan 4 2019, 09:54 AM

1,438 posts

QUOTE(jackchong890 @ Jan 4 2019, 09:32 AM)
last year i also because of PROMOTION i buy the package.

if you dont believe just go ahead. All comment i said is what i experience,

Good luck to you
im srry to hear wht happen to u
DS_Legacy
post Jan 4 2019, 10:19 AM

Photography is Love
1,444 posts

QUOTE(cute_miao @ Jan 3 2019, 11:20 AM)
I covers over 30 weddings a year and almost 70 percent of my customers did their pre wedding with My Dream Wedding. None of them actually praised their service.

All I can say is they have good marketing skills, once u fall into their trap be ready to fork out 10-15k for nice photos and gown. Otherwise, you will be super disappointed with the choices that you have.
cute_miao
post Jan 4 2019, 10:23 AM

1,438 posts

QUOTE(DS_Legacy @ Jan 4 2019, 10:19 AM)
I covers over 30 weddings a year and almost 70 percent of my customers did their pre wedding with My Dream Wedding. None of them actually praised their service.

All I can say is they have good marketing skills, once u fall into their trap be ready to fork out 10-15k for nice photos and gown. Otherwise, you will be super disappointed with the choices that you have.
tq fkr advise

will alert my friends
Trendyyyy P
post Apr 28 2019, 09:51 AM

Probation
0 posts

Dont try for my dream wedding !

Not worth it. When picking clothes for photo shooting, for sure got one kind of gown colors are not pretty and required for upgrade especially those dark color. Because for photo shooting, you need both light and dark color gowns. The difference between light color gown and dark color gown were quite major, normal light color gown was very pretty but normal dark color gown was not nice. After that, when select the photo shooting picture, service was good at the beginning but after mentioned not wish to topup, service not that same already. And she will keep on pushing you to get her package and when u want to reject the image, she will keep on telling you that your album required this, cannot reject, and if you reject, your album will not nice and etc (THAT MEANS ALL IMAGES BETTER KEEP IT IF NOT THE ALBUM WILL NOT NICE). If you dont take her package, ala-cart top up will not worth it,

-RM100 per soft copy
-RM160 per picture for album + softcopy
-RM280 per additional page in album

At the end, asked you take for RM2500 for 75 pic in order to top up ur actual day one gown with additional RM800. End up total spend in that "shop" around 10k (package does not include outdoor.)

Think twice before sign.
MiaoMiao88 P
post May 10 2019, 01:50 PM

Probation
0 posts

今年在Mid Valley签了他们的配套。sales都说我们有很多婚纱很美的,每季都换新的款式。。
上星期去了选婚纱(拍摄),好难才选到(it's not my cup of tea)而且我要的还是简单不过的婚纱都没,选了几件要试的,都因为撞到别人要用到所以都少了几件做选择。但top up upgrade 应该就没问题吧
awlawl P
post May 21 2019, 09:36 AM

Probation
0 posts

I agree that MDW price is expensive, and need top up this and that... But all these "extra" charges is not "hidden", was explained clearly what is in and what is excluded from the package...

And I guess nothing in this world is "cheap and nice". You want nice gown of course need to pay more. I guess all bridal shop is the same. Unless those shop upfront mention you can select all gown or all photo softcopies return... otherwise it is depends on the person's determination not to pay extra.

The package include 40 photos, which I think it is way too little as their photographers took many photos up to 300++. So I think if don't want crack your head or pay extra during photo selection maybe have to consider their "all softcopy return" package upfront which is 7k+ if not mistaken...otherwise you may really need fork out extra few k just for the additional softcopy... *heartache* definitely!

lonelyPotato
post May 24 2019, 09:25 AM

9 posts

Wow, many good reviews from new members recently
siikeng
post May 24 2019, 09:32 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(lonelyPotato @ May 24 2019, 09:25 AM)
Wow, many good reviews from new members recently
Probably dupe accounts that try to counter back the negative reviews.
qbee
post Jun 10 2019, 12:25 PM

3 posts

I signed up for my pre-wedding last December at their shop.
During they introducing their package, I was told that all their gowns can go for indoor and outdoor shooting.
And they have lots of gowns for me to choose, even for my size (I'm 164cm, 64kgs, some people would say I'm fat, but I consider myself meaty).
It's better that I save some idea gowns photo from internet and show to her colleague during gown selection, she will help me to look for the perfect gown.
Meanwhile, she did bring to have a look on their gowns in a room. She told me that they will bring in new gowns from time to time, those hanging in the shop is all platinum range. Some of platinum range will then use as shooting gown when they bring in new gowns (means they are no longer platinum gowns).
I find that it's fine since she told me all the prices if I would like to upgrade my dress or add more post or to purchase soft copy.
So, we signed up on that day.

I actually feel fishy as I could not find any post of bride posting their gown selection photos, it was very limited.
And I read lots of "not-so-good comments" from internet at the same time I do saw some having good experience with them. And yea, some are fake account, the other forum have fake accounts too, all posting a super good comments.
So I pray hard that meet a professional consultant when comes to my gown selection, makeup and shooting.

I have selected my gowns few weeks ago, below is my experience.
They told me to go 1st floor for gown selection as al gowns for shooting is there, which they never mentioned when I signing the package.
When I arrived at the 1st floor, the consultant attended to us.
1st, they helped us to reserve all the date and time for our photo selection and actual day gowns selection.
2nd, they told us the Dos and Don'ts at their Studio and the Dos and Don'ts before our pre-wedding shooting day.
Her explanations is pretty clear.

Here comes to our gowns selection when she bring me to and area which about 600sqft, with 3hanging racks about 8-10fts length, with white gowns, light colour and dark colour gowns at each. I can't remember how many gowns were hanging at each racks, may be +/-30gowns each rack. (Suddenly I feel I "seong-cheh" d)
Then I was told I can select my gowns for shooting from here, she will help me to check whether it's available for my date or if it suitable for me.
They did not set time limits or the quantity that I can try for me. So me and my friends start looking for the gowns.
I do show her some photos, but she did not help me to find or recommend some gowns for me.
Since so, we just try those we thinks is beautiful.
And she bring me 2 platinum range evening gowns for me to try since my package included 1platinum gowns, I can use it for shooting or wear it on the actual day.
One thing I feel thankful is she did not show me faces while trying all those gowns, those gowns is not light and small, she have to carrying in and out. Yet, the way we put in the gowns is different, some you need to wear from top, some from below. I think most married experience this, some thinks is fun, some feel tiring. I have lost count on the number of gowns I have tried, but it's more than 20gowns.
She helped me to take photo of every gowns, front and back (No photos are allowed to take even video call).

When comes to selection of tux for my BF, the normal range is really really very normal, some is quite old style yet ah beng (sorry to say that)
Those advertisement OPPA is wearing their platinum range tux. So BF pay extra RM280 to get an OPPA style tux. Same, she help bf to take the front and back photos for every tux he try. And then upload all photo to their computer to show us. The real selection of gowns start from here.

During reviewing those photos, she did give some advise and comments (which I finds too straight forwards).
There was a off shoulder gowns which is quite sweet and dreamy, but it was not my size. Although I am able to fit in to the gown, but it limit my arm movements. She told me to workout hard so that I can fit in to that dress. Well, I recalled that when I signing up the package the sales told me "MY DREAM WEDDING definitely have your size, and we have LOTS OF GOWNS for your selection." Meanwhile, there are beautiful gowns but most for petite bride. Since your marketing said have lots of gowns, it's better to invest some in your business, increase the flexibility of those gowns so that can alter it into any size. Workout hard in few weeks time to fit into that dress is risky as once we confirmed the gowns, there will be a charge of RM300/gown/changes. So I just pick those that I think it's good and looks nice in me.

We have total spent like 4hours (1hour for the DOs and DONTs stuffs and appointments and the rest for trying and choosing gowns).
I am counting down for my shooting day. Pray hard everything go smooth. Will update after that.

P/S: I use to access to forums but very very rare will post or comment. I'm a REAL ACCOUNT.

DS_Legacy
post Jun 11 2019, 01:29 AM

Photography is Love
1,444 posts

QUOTE(qbee @ Jun 10 2019, 12:25 PM)
I signed up for my pre-wedding last December at their shop.
During they introducing their package, I was told that all their gowns can go for indoor and outdoor shooting.
And they have lots of gowns for me to choose, even for my size (I'm 164cm, 64kgs, some people would say I'm fat, but I consider myself meaty).
It's better that I save some idea gowns photo from internet and show to her colleague during gown selection, she will help me to look for the perfect gown.
Meanwhile, she did bring to have a look on their gowns in a room. She told me that they will bring in new gowns from time to time, those hanging in the shop is all platinum range. Some of platinum range will then use as shooting gown when they bring in new gowns (means they are no longer platinum gowns).
I find that it's fine since she told me all the prices if I would like to upgrade my dress or add more post or to purchase soft copy.
So, we signed up on that day.

I actually feel fishy as I could not find any post of bride posting their gown selection photos, it was very limited.
And I read lots of "not-so-good comments" from internet at the same time I do saw some having good experience with them. And yea, some are fake account, the other forum have fake accounts too, all posting a super good comments.
So I pray hard that meet a professional consultant when comes to my gown selection, makeup and shooting.

I have selected my gowns few weeks ago, below is my experience.
They told me to go 1st floor for gown selection as al gowns for shooting is there, which they never mentioned when I signing the package.
When I arrived at the 1st floor, the consultant attended to us.
1st, they helped us to reserve all the date and time for our photo selection and actual day gowns selection.
2nd, they told us the Dos and Don'ts at their Studio and the Dos and Don'ts before our pre-wedding shooting day.
Her explanations is pretty clear.

Here comes to our gowns selection when she bring me to and area which about 600sqft, with 3hanging racks about 8-10fts length, with white gowns, light colour and dark colour gowns at each. I can't remember how many gowns were hanging at each racks, may be +/-30gowns each rack. (Suddenly I feel I "seong-cheh" d)
Then I was told I can select my gowns for shooting from here, she will help me to check whether it's available for my date or if it suitable for me.
They did not set time limits or the quantity that I can try for me. So me and my friends start looking for the gowns.
I do show her some photos, but she did not help me to find or recommend some gowns for me.
Since so, we just try those we thinks is beautiful.
And she bring me 2 platinum range evening gowns for me to try since my package included 1platinum gowns, I can use it for shooting or wear it on the actual day.
One thing I feel thankful is she did not show me faces while trying all those gowns, those gowns is not light and small, she have to carrying in and out. Yet, the way we put in the gowns is different, some you need to wear from top, some from below. I think most married experience this, some thinks is fun, some feel tiring. I have lost count on the number of gowns I have tried, but it's more than 20gowns.
She helped me to take photo of every gowns, front and back (No photos are allowed to take even video call).

When comes to selection of tux for my BF, the normal range is really really very normal, some is quite old style yet ah beng (sorry to say that)
Those advertisement OPPA is wearing their platinum range tux. So BF pay extra RM280 to get an OPPA style tux. Same, she help bf to take the front and back photos for every tux he try. And then upload all photo to their computer to show us. The real selection of gowns start from here.

During reviewing those photos, she did give some advise and comments (which I finds too straight forwards).
There was a off shoulder gowns which is quite sweet and dreamy, but it was not my size. Although I am able to fit in to the gown, but it limit my arm movements. She told me to workout hard so that I can fit in to that dress. Well, I recalled that when I signing up the package the sales told me "MY DREAM WEDDING definitely have your size, and we have LOTS OF GOWNS for your selection." Meanwhile, there are beautiful gowns but most for petite bride. Since your marketing said have lots of gowns, it's better to invest some in your business, increase the flexibility of those gowns so that can alter it into any size. Workout hard in few weeks time to fit into that dress is risky as once we confirmed the gowns, there will be a charge of RM300/gown/changes. So I just pick those that I think it's good and looks nice in me.

We have total spent like 4hours (1hour for the DOs and DONTs stuffs and appointments and the rest for trying and choosing gowns).
I am counting down for my shooting day. Pray hard everything go smooth. Will update after that.

P/S: I use to access to forums but very very rare will post or comment. I'm a REAL ACCOUNT.
Joined 2011 and posted a wall of text post just for my dream wedding.

I wish the best for your shoot since you have signed their package. But you have to brace yourself ya. Definitely will need to pay more. For the rest of the nice photos u take, either you pay or they keep them away from you. laugh.gif

Feilovever P
post Jun 11 2019, 02:54 AM

Probation
0 posts

Interesting... how come need to TopUp so much for those cheap things... I completed my wedding photo to Paris last year. Only cost me 9000. They let me choose all the gowns, return me all soft copy with any charges , they give me receipt with full description when I signed up. Some more no need to pay for their crew flight and stay. I just going there to travel, didn’t think of taking photo overseas, because initially I thought it will be super expensive.. but I signed up with the bridal studio and settle whole pre wedding for 9k only,taken in Paris. They give me 15” album, big n small frame, car deco also, and also 2 gowns for my wedding this year. Didn’t know there’s such top up costs like that.. I took back all soft copy about 600++ from them no need pay extra, they edit 30 photos for me. It’s not at SS2 shops. They say they started in 2015 , not old than my dream, but very nice, more than hundreds gown free selection.
qbee
post Jun 11 2019, 09:14 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(DS_Legacy @ Jun 11 2019, 01:29 AM)
Joined 2011 and posted a wall of text post just for my dream wedding.

I wish the best for your shoot since you have signed their package. But you have to brace yourself ya. Definitely will need to pay more. For the rest of the nice photos u take, either you pay or they keep them away from you. laugh.gif
Yea, 1st post ever since I joined 2011. There's not much people share about their experience, since they not allowed me to take photo, I can just describe their place.
My package inclusive of 140softcopies, definitely enough for myself smile.gif

qbee
post Jun 11 2019, 09:15 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(Feilovever @ Jun 11 2019, 02:54 AM)
Interesting... how come need to TopUp so much for those cheap things... I completed my wedding photo to Paris last year. Only cost me 9000. They let me choose all the gowns, return me all soft copy with any charges , they give me receipt with full description when I signed up. Some more no need to pay for their crew flight and stay. I just going there to travel, didn’t think of taking photo overseas, because initially I thought it will be super expensive.. but I signed up with the bridal studio and settle whole pre wedding for 9k only,taken  in Paris. They give me 15” album, big n small frame, car deco also, and also 2 gowns for my wedding this year. Didn’t know there’s such top up costs like that.. I took back all soft copy about 600++ from them no need pay extra, they edit 30 photos for me. It’s not at SS2 shops. They say they started in 2015 , not old than my dream, but very nice, more than hundreds gown free selection.
Oh wow!
So what did you do with the 600soft copy?
DS_Legacy
post Jun 11 2019, 10:07 AM

Photography is Love
1,444 posts

QUOTE(qbee @ Jun 11 2019, 09:14 AM)
Yea, 1st post ever since I joined 2011. There's not much people share about their experience, since they not allowed me to take photo, I can just describe their place.
My package inclusive of 140softcopies, definitely enough for myself smile.gif
140 is very little for pre wedding photo shoot. You will end you choosing 140 over 500-600 photos. When every photo also look nice, you sure will top up to get more photos. laugh.gif

But 140 still okay la, some only 40. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by DS_Legacy: Jun 11 2019, 10:07 AM
Feilovever P
post Jun 11 2019, 12:27 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(qbee @ Jun 11 2019, 09:15 AM)
Oh wow!
So what did you do with the 600soft copy?
There are many nice enough no need to choose for edit. I just use phone to edit colour and post it. At least I no need pay for the all soft copyz
adrian87
post Jun 11 2019, 03:09 PM

48 posts

I just done my photo session and photo selection part. Well, my dream wedding (MDW) is not the best studio nor the cheapest. Since you already paid, I just say go for it.

My exp: you cannot choose photographer and MUA. Therefore, you need to pray hard to meet good one. MY MUA is called Fish, she is good, unfortunately my photographer's skill was so-so. Why so-so, coz on photos selection day, all the photos were average effect and "old school style". Because of this I managed to save quite amount of $$ not to add pages and get extra photos.

Consultant play important role!
My consultant disallow us to look at Actual day gown first unless we confirm and agree for actual day. How I suppose to decide want or dunwan without looking at the gown for my wife??!

Most important, make sure you discuss about soft copies and price...term and condition. Different consultant ask for different price. You can also discuss with gown consultant or photo consultant. mine is 55 pcs soft copies + extra large photo with frame RM700, original was 60 pcs RM1000.

Feilovever P
post Jun 13 2019, 04:59 AM

Probation
0 posts

No one bring the case to lawsuit?
honeyfish
post Jul 12 2019, 06:07 PM

33 posts

My friend just done the photos selection. She has paid RM1K+ for extra 10 photos (Existing package comes with 40 edited photos).

She has upgraded her gowns during the photo shooting. Hence her package cost her RM7K+. I am not sure whether she is going to upgrade her gowns on actual day. She is going to try the actual day gowns in another 1-2 months later.

I think MDW good in indoor shooting. So for couples like indoor feel, I think MDW is one of the good choices.

For those couples prefer outdoor shooting, I will prefer others.

This post has been edited by honeyfish: Jul 12 2019, 06:09 PM
qbee
post Jul 16 2019, 10:27 AM

3 posts

I have done my shooting last week.
Overall is ok ok only.
The gown I picked is nice for indoor, but when goes to outdoor, it just look ordinary. The MUA did not advise just let you choose which gown I would like to wear for outdoor.
Can't deny they are good indoor shooting, lots backgrounds.
Guess they did not communicate between branches.
Neo Damansara consultant showed me some background which available, the photographer only told me the sofa is thorn and the background no longer available. The consultant not even know what props they have except hand flower.

Little advise for those who going to have shooting there "DON'T BE SHY TO ASK OR REQUEST"
donavan1986
post Aug 27 2019, 10:48 AM

Enthusiast
892 posts

I also recently just taken my pre-wedding photo shot.
I am initially also think of going to My Dream Wedding but end up a lot of negative feedback about them. so i go to a very understate shop YODO.
They are so nice. if take picture at local, it will only cost RM 4988 using their existing dress and if you one something special, just need to pay RM 6988 and you will get a tailormade dress for the bride.
Due to the owner husband is a PR holder of Australia, you can legally take their package and go to Australia to take your pre-wedding pictures.
the picture taken is also very natural and the photographer is very good as well.

You can search for them in facebook. "YODO".
GOPI56
post Aug 27 2019, 10:51 AM

Regular
1,042 posts

Sorry TS, your dream wedding has become a nightmare wedding.
fcs1986
post Sep 18 2019, 03:56 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Feilovever @ Jun 11 2019, 02:54 AM)
Interesting... how come need to TopUp so much for those cheap things... I completed my wedding photo to Paris last year. Only cost me 9000. They let me choose all the gowns, return me all soft copy with any charges , they give me receipt with full description when I signed up. Some more no need to pay for their crew flight and stay. I just going there to travel, didn’t think of taking photo overseas, because initially I thought it will be super expensive.. but I signed up with the bridal studio and settle whole pre wedding for 9k only,taken  in Paris. They give me 15” album, big n small frame, car deco also, and also 2 gowns for my wedding this year. Didn’t know there’s such top up costs like that.. I took back all soft copy about 600++ from them no need pay extra, they edit 30 photos for me. It’s not at SS2 shops. They say they started in 2015 , not old than my dream, but very nice, more than hundreds gown free selection.
Mind sharing which bridal studio?
angelababy111 P
post Sep 20 2019, 10:08 AM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(fcs1986 @ Sep 18 2019, 03:56 PM)
I am also interested what bridal shop biggrin.gif hopefully you can share with us!
moleman4eva
post Oct 5 2019, 12:04 AM

36 posts

Just finished my photoshoot 2 days ago with mdw.

Actually I just walk in to their studio in jb. After tour of the place we decided to go for it.

First part consultation.
Every package explained well. All the top ups early early they mention. Standard gimmick of I give u discount here, free you this, upgrade u this when she saw we hesitating but this I encountered at other studios also.
Finally end up with 4988
45 pose
12x15 album 45pose
8x12 album 19pose
24x30 1 photo with frame
X2 10x12 table top frame
Pen drive with 30 pose + song
30pc 4R with 3 pose
24x24 canvas
12 pc car deco

3 gown for female + 2 casual
2 tuxedo for male + 2 casual
4 hairdo + makeup with eyelashes
1 hand bouquet

Gown/tux picking
Whole stretch to choose for the gown. They let her choose what she like and if can fit they let her try and take pic. Then they bring the platinum gowns. Obviously they were nicer and since fiancee liked. Know liao need bring out wallet. Upgraded 2 gowns to playinum and 2 regular dress. They threw in a 3rd tux for groom for free. Cost me another 1.8k. While we were at it, took the night shoot for another 300 extra. No hard sell, everything we own add.

Following day we did actual shoot. No problem here. Lovely make up artist plus photoshoot crew. 12 hours flew by and we were not tired at the end. There were charges here too. Ampoules, nu bra, body foundation and extra pair eyelashes were extra. Not sure how much cause fiancee paid. I think around 300 too.

Next week I'm going for my photo selection and Im already keeping some cash for the add on posses.

Personally I feel if u know what u are getting into then there are no surprises. I choose mdw and maybe there are better deals out there but in the end we both happy with our experience so all is good.

Natalizchiaw P
post Oct 30 2019, 05:29 PM

Probation
0 posts

MY DREAM WEDDING IS SUCH A DISASTER TO ME!!
Such a commercial wedding house, all u need is to top up. Their sales is using some technique to convinced you to top up for gown.. at first they will let you try all normal range dresses (weird cutting and low quality dress) for whole day, then they will take out some dresses to attract you eye ball.. once you hv try it, you will never turned back. They will tell you if you are taking 1 dress will cost you a lot, hence they will convince u to take few, end up will be topping up 2k for just shooting dresses.

DONT SIGN UP DURING WEDDING FAIR!!!
They outsource (not their own team) sales guy at wedding fair, and they re so unprofessional end up we signed up Dongguan China package, such a disaster , out of all photos I guess we have only picked less than 8 pieces (not so nice) from the whole trip, wasted time, money and accommodation & flight ticket. Non of the pictures look good, even the photographer seems like a part timer.

LOUDSY COMMUNICATION
They are super unprofessional , no communication in between different warehouse, we passed the songs for the slide show to one of the staff from KD branch(1 Oct), nearly 1 month,they called us back to request for the song we wanted to insert for the slideshow, such a disaster, I was driving and I couldn’t be sure what song I have given, I asked them to check back with the staff I was dealing with, second day, they called to asked again of the song titled, I was having meeting, I asked them to check with their own colleague, without answering the reason what happened in between, they called my husband during work to ask him to provide the song title on that day itself!! What’s wrong with you, MY DREAM WEDDING, you never failed to disappoint us with the service, photographer, and so on! What else next!!

BELIEVE ME!! DONT GO TO MYDREAM WEDDING, they just look good on advertising, there are no channel that you can speak up or feedback about their service!! End up I paid for everythg, but almost all photos was done in their studio(re-shooting) !! Absolutely don’t worth to pay that much for this kind of loudsy service!! You will he regret going to MYDREAMWEDDING!! DONT EVER CREATE A DISASTER FOR YOURSELF!! It’s really pissed off , and believe me any studio out there could be better than MYDREAM WEDDING!!!
Earl9rey
post Nov 8 2019, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(Natalizchiaw @ Oct 30 2019, 05:29 PM)
MY DREAM WEDDING IS SUCH A DISASTER TO ME!!
Such a commercial wedding house, all u need is to top up. Their sales is using some technique to convinced you to top up for gown.. at first they will let you try all normal range dresses (weird cutting and low quality dress) for whole day, then they will take out some dresses to attract you eye ball.. once you hv try it, you will never turned back. They will tell you if you are taking 1 dress will cost you a lot, hence they will convince u to take few, end up will be topping up 2k for just shooting dresses.

DONT SIGN UP DURING WEDDING FAIR!!!
They outsource (not their own team) sales guy at wedding fair, and they re so unprofessional end up we signed up Dongguan China package, such a disaster , out of all photos I guess we have only picked less than 8 pieces (not so nice) from the whole trip, wasted time, money and accommodation & flight ticket. Non of the pictures look good, even the photographer seems like a part timer.

LOUDSY COMMUNICATION
They are super unprofessional , no communication in between different warehouse, we passed the songs for the slide show to one of the staff from KD branch(1 Oct), nearly 1 month,they called us back to request for the song we wanted to insert for the slideshow, such a disaster, I was driving and I couldn’t be sure what song I have given, I asked them to check back with the staff I was dealing with, second day, they called to asked again of the song titled, I was having meeting, I asked them to check with their own colleague, without answering the reason what happened in between, they called my husband during work to ask him to provide the song title on that day itself!! What’s wrong with you, MY DREAM WEDDING, you never failed to disappoint us with the service, photographer, and so on! What else next!!

BELIEVE ME!! DONT GO TO MYDREAM WEDDING, they just look good on advertising, there are no channel that you can speak up or feedback about their service!! End up I paid for everythg, but almost all photos was done in their studio(re-shooting) !! Absolutely don’t worth to pay that much for this kind of loudsy service!! You will he regret going to MYDREAMWEDDING!! DONT EVER CREATE A DISASTER FOR YOURSELF!!  It’s really pissed off , and believe me any studio out there could be better than MYDREAM WEDDING!!!
Hi sorry for ur bad experience... The look really good though. Even the studio as well... But when I came there, the photo they show is just the model photo, there is no actual photo of the customer. Do you mind to show me one of ur photo to see whether is it really bad or not? Cause I really love their photo on their Instagram, but seeing all these comment I was wondering how bad is it can be...
qbee
post Nov 12 2019, 09:17 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(Earl9rey @ Nov 8 2019, 03:52 PM)
Hi sorry for ur bad experience... The look really good though. Even the studio as well... But when I came there, the photo they show is just the model photo, there is no actual photo of the customer. Do you mind to show me one of ur photo to see whether is it really bad or not? Cause I really love their photo on their Instagram, but seeing all these comment I was wondering how bad is it can be...
Some customer posted their photo in IG, you may try #mydreamweddingkl. I think that's their SOP, most couple have the same makeup hairdo, pose at the same background.
I have seen my layout, waiting them to re-do. Their PS skill really dry.gif shakehead.gif , my arms become 180degree straight, look so fake. I wonder if they check their work before they show it to customer. Some part is like PS with Meitu as you will see the pillar become senget. shakehead.gif
I selected photos in Aug, took so long time to do layout but not quality work. Oh yea, may be business too good, need to rush so the work is not so nice.

momomoxxx P
post Dec 27 2019, 11:25 AM

Probation
0 posts

Anybody experience delay in collecting photo album from MDW?

my wedding is 1 months + away and they put my collection date 2 days before my actual day wtf...

called and chase them they tell me depend on December customer volume notworthy.gif while i confirmed the layout on end of november...

Terrible terrible customer service..

think twice before sign up guys... ranting.gif
wykoh2
post Dec 29 2019, 08:44 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(fcs1986 @ Sep 18 2019, 03:56 PM)
Let me guess. It is Atlantiz Art Gallery Studio at Kota Damansara. I just did my local pre wedding photo with them too. No need to worry about topup.
qbee
post Feb 13 2020, 09:57 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(momomoxxx @ Dec 27 2019, 11:25 AM)
Anybody experience delay in collecting photo album from MDW? 

my wedding is 1 months + away and they put my collection date 2 days before my actual day wtf...

called and chase them they tell me depend on December customer volume  notworthy.gif while i confirmed the layout on end of november...

Terrible terrible customer service..

think twice before sign up guys...  ranting.gif
I just collected mine.
No one inform me that my album is arrived until i called them to follow up, one month from the date we confirmed the layout.
But i was told that my slide show is not ready.
And they told me it will be ready before my actual day...
shocking.gif doh.gif

Also, I done my actual day gown selection.
As foreseen, lots of gown been taken/booked.
Some was very ugly and old style. Some was altered to smaller size, it can't fit in well, the consultant said can be altered if I like.
I wonder why she thinks that I would confirm the gown since it's not my size, not fit me.
In conclusion, the choice really not much. I just take those that fits me.

If you really likes their style, please confirm all your dates (actual date / shooting date) and confirm the gown you like BEFORE sign up.

SO DISAPPOINTING TO THEIR GOWNS.

annann91
post Feb 17 2020, 04:24 PM

36 posts

My friend signed up for My Dream Wedding package from the Wedding Fair in Mid Valley.

I've heard many horrid stories from my other friends about this place. My friend above just bought the package last year. He first paid RM7k+ for the package thinking that was all he needed to pay.

After going to the studio, the selection of dresses was bad and apparently close to ugly. He then needed to top up a few hundred per dress/suit and considering it's a whole day photography, he paid for 4 changes of dresses.

Thinking that was ALL the con-ness he needed to experience, came the choosing of photos. He was only able to select 40 photos from the package, and cos you already took so many photos, you would pay more. So he ended up paying additional RM2.5k for more photos.

All in all, he had to pay about RM12k!!

What a con job this place is.
qbee
post Feb 18 2020, 04:26 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(annann91 @ Feb 17 2020, 04:24 PM)
My friend signed up for My Dream Wedding package from the Wedding Fair in Mid Valley.

I've heard many horrid stories from my other friends about this place. My friend above just bought the package last year. He first paid RM7k+ for the package thinking that was all he needed to pay.

After going to the studio, the selection of dresses was bad and apparently close to ugly. He then needed to top up a few hundred per dress/suit and considering it's a whole day photography, he paid for 4 changes of dresses.

Thinking that was ALL the con-ness he needed to experience, came the choosing of photos. He was only able to select 40 photos from the package, and cos you already took so many photos, you would pay more. So he ended up paying additional RM2.5k for more photos.

All in all, he had to pay about RM12k!!

What a con job this place is.
For those who is interested to sign up package with them,
Their gowns for shooting is in 1st Floor (Damansara Perdana), have a look before you sign.

It's better that you confirm all the gown you want is available for you before you sign.

Anyway, they still have other way to make you pay extra. BE RATIONAL.
Aeon_Clock
post Feb 21 2020, 12:36 PM

Caped Crusader
4,169 posts

wow, really? Go to the bridal shop then go back all the way to the fair to sign the package? Why don't just go to another bridal studio...so much easier. With so many horror stories on this MDW, I'm surprised they're still in business.
farizmalek
post May 2 2020, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
166 posts

vmad.gif  vmad.gif

WTF

Thank you for the explanation...
Feilovever P
post Oct 2 2020, 04:00 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(wykoh2 @ Dec 29 2019, 08:44 AM)
Let me guess. It is Atlantiz Art Gallery Studio at Kota Damansara. I just did my local pre wedding photo with them too. No need to worry about topup.
i signed at Verona Bridal.
Eric_Chia
post Oct 6 2020, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

Short sharing on my experience :

Took the 5k plus package because I like the 3x3 flippable frame they offer. Package came with 40pics but definitely unable to limit self to that from selection of 450++ photos taken. End up top-up 37 pictures. Other things that need top-up money will be ampoule and body foundation which is in hundreds in total.

Overall experience is ok. I went there with expectation of spending RM10k from people's experience but after top-up also still less than that la. Gowns and suit is in good condition I must say as compared to what I see when my brother sign up with other. Don't think you can choose photographer and MUA and ya, it depends on your luck getting assigned to whom.

Tips:
1) Never signup at wedding fairs. What they say that cannot see gown until signup is bullshit. Go direct to their showroom and nego for a package.

2) Don't be naive to think that the package price is all that you will pay. Set aside 60% more from the package price for top-ups.

3) What they have offered, ask for at least 2 gown upgrade to Platinum range + 10 or 20 posses. Posses can be expensive so try to ask for more.

4) After they know what you want, most likely they will refuse to give in all that you requested. DON'T TAKE THE FIRST OFFER. Say you will think about it and prepare to leave. Desperate salesperson will start spilling out more and more things. (I got upgrade of a gown to platinum and extra pose the moment I stand up, preparing to leave)

5) Resist the temptation to upgrade gown. Consultant will definitely let you try many Platinum series gown and lure you into upgrade. If you are able to choose enough dress, tell consultant you don't want to try premium. Save time + avoid temptation. LOL
PureWhite69
post Oct 22 2020, 03:59 PM

22 posts

Can share location?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0573sec    0.50    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th November 2020 - 10:53 AM