Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PLEASE DON'T CHOOSE "MY DREAM WEDDING ", MY DREAM WEDDING SERVICE SUCK

views

Earl9rey
post Nov 8 2019, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(Natalizchiaw @ Oct 30 2019, 05:29 PM)
MY DREAM WEDDING IS SUCH A DISASTER TO ME!!
Such a commercial wedding house, all u need is to top up. Their sales is using some technique to convinced you to top up for gown.. at first they will let you try all normal range dresses (weird cutting and low quality dress) for whole day, then they will take out some dresses to attract you eye ball.. once you hv try it, you will never turned back. They will tell you if you are taking 1 dress will cost you a lot, hence they will convince u to take few, end up will be topping up 2k for just shooting dresses.

DONT SIGN UP DURING WEDDING FAIR!!!
They outsource (not their own team) sales guy at wedding fair, and they re so unprofessional end up we signed up Dongguan China package, such a disaster , out of all photos I guess we have only picked less than 8 pieces (not so nice) from the whole trip, wasted time, money and accommodation & flight ticket. Non of the pictures look good, even the photographer seems like a part timer.

LOUDSY COMMUNICATION
They are super unprofessional , no communication in between different warehouse, we passed the songs for the slide show to one of the staff from KD branch(1 Oct), nearly 1 month,they called us back to request for the song we wanted to insert for the slideshow, such a disaster, I was driving and I couldn’t be sure what song I have given, I asked them to check back with the staff I was dealing with, second day, they called to asked again of the song titled, I was having meeting, I asked them to check with their own colleague, without answering the reason what happened in between, they called my husband during work to ask him to provide the song title on that day itself!! What’s wrong with you, MY DREAM WEDDING, you never failed to disappoint us with the service, photographer, and so on! What else next!!

BELIEVE ME!! DONT GO TO MYDREAM WEDDING, they just look good on advertising, there are no channel that you can speak up or feedback about their service!! End up I paid for everythg, but almost all photos was done in their studio(re-shooting) !! Absolutely don’t worth to pay that much for this kind of loudsy service!! You will he regret going to MYDREAMWEDDING!! DONT EVER CREATE A DISASTER FOR YOURSELF!!  It’s really pissed off , and believe me any studio out there could be better than MYDREAM WEDDING!!!
Hi sorry for ur bad experience... The look really good though. Even the studio as well... But when I came there, the photo they show is just the model photo, there is no actual photo of the customer. Do you mind to show me one of ur photo to see whether is it really bad or not? Cause I really love their photo on their Instagram, but seeing all these comment I was wondering how bad is it can be...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:44 PM