Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Unifi - no installation until 24 Aug?, Affecting landed house in entire Msia?!

views

~SS~
post Oct 2 2015, 05:45 PM

35 posts

i call tmnut today for new appointment date, then cs told me callback next wed or fri due to next week schedule fully book. mad.gif sweat.gif doh.gif
Eric_C
post Oct 5 2015, 12:56 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(darren84 @ Sep 30 2015, 01:40 PM)
My installation was completed last 2 weeks as well.

Logged a complaint to MCMC regarding the cancellation and delay of installation. Almost immediately, there is somebody from TM that called me to apologize about it.

What did I get in the end? RM200 rebate from my first bill. This amount is nothing compared to my time lost, but better than nothing.

Take away: I will utilize MCMC complaint service more often lol
Apart of MCMC, any other party that i can lodge for the complaint? i have lodge the complaint in CFM, no solution then case close. MCMC, not yet revert.
The Shit TM-NUT is promised me the port available and will call me for installation appointment since Sept15, after that, called me and informed because of the alcatel UNO issue, the installation have to postpone to later. Now, they inform me the PORT IS FULL. This is totally crap..!
emy_xvidia
post Oct 5 2015, 08:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,665 posts

QUOTE(Eric_C @ Oct 5 2015, 12:56 PM)
Apart of MCMC, any other party that i can lodge for the complaint? i have lodge the complaint in CFM, no solution then case close. MCMC, not yet revert.
The Shit TM-NUT is promised me the port available and will call me for installation appointment since Sept15, after that, called me and informed because of the alcatel UNO issue, the installation have to postpone to later. Now, they inform me the PORT IS FULL. This is totally crap..!
before the issue happened, did you register Unifi with them or just enquiring bout availability of ports? if you did register, then by right, one of the avail port was supposed to be yours dy.

btw my installation was done today. needed to pay RM170 bcoz I requested the cable to go through from the ceiling. thought free ley..

Eric_C
post Oct 6 2015, 09:30 AM

36 posts

QUOTE(emy_xvidia @ Oct 5 2015, 08:38 PM)
before the issue happened, did you register Unifi with them or just enquiring bout availability of ports? if you did register,  then by right, one of the avail port was supposed to be yours dy.

btw my installation was done today. needed to pay RM170 bcoz I requested the cable to go through from the ceiling. thought free ley..
i have already registered with them and submitted the application form and ic to them earlier.
They contacted me is to inform the port available and informed that there will be another tm ppl will call to schedule for the appointment. then after that this shit happened... call me inform saying alcatel UNO issue, need to postpone. and then become no port.. totally frustrated.

This post has been edited by Eric_C: Oct 6 2015, 09:37 AM
emy_xvidia
post Oct 7 2015, 11:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,665 posts

QUOTE(Eric_C @ Oct 6 2015, 09:30 AM)
i have already registered with them and submitted the application form and ic to them earlier.
They contacted me is to inform the port available and informed that there will be another tm ppl will call to schedule for the appointment. then after that this shit happened... call me inform saying alcatel UNO issue, need to postpone. and then become no port.. totally frustrated.
that's sad and unfair. well now since you have reported to MCMC, just have to wait for feedbacks and also you can always bug them to somehow force them in getting you a new port. your case is a clear example on how a company shouldn't be given the power to monopolize. good luck.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:13 PM