10k Club
15,454 posts

Huat ah..... Ong Ah... Heng Ah..... thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
samkps
post Jul 9 2015, 09:58 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(tengster @ Jul 9 2015, 02:06 PM)
Do you guys find it pretty annoying to deal with lawyers appointed by EcoWorld? I had quite a bad experience lately but lucky some good souls stepped in to correct the wrong....still half way solved.

After this event, I really think developer need to have a counter measure to ensure all the SPA/Loan Agreement executed by lawyers to be sent to respective parties within timeline. All attending lawyers must give out their mobile numbers.

Developer sales staff give out mobile number for easy after sales service.
Bankers give out their mobile numbers for easy follow through.
Purchasers give out their mobile numbers.

WHY lawyers cant give out their mobile number for easy contacts? What is so special about them being so private about their mobile number? Anyway, the bills are paid by their co.

What do you all think? Feimau, Kochin, treehill, etc...
Lawyer assigned to me by EW on my purchase works quite efficient... From signing SPA till I get the copy of stamped SPA and DMC, takes less than 3 months...

This post has been edited by samkps: Jul 9 2015, 11:06 PM
samkps
post Jul 9 2015, 10:11 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Jul 9 2015, 10:01 PM)
Taikor, apa jadi? 
For my case, overall still ok but there are 2 lapses which reflect not so good on them (in terms of professionalism) - 1stly, they have mistakenly sent an email to me which is supposed to be received by another party which is irrelevant to me.  2ndly, if I remembered correctly, I think when I got back my DMC I found 1 or few pages not initialled (which I 100% sure I did initial for every single page) - forgot what explanations given to that but they assured me via email (which I take this form of black and white as good) that no changes in content of the replaced page(s).  Other than that so far ok.

Btw, normally they don't give their personal contact. If I were them, I won't give too.
Erm... this reminds me about the initial... My SPA and DMC also don't have my initial on the front pages.. When I ask the lawyer, he said the SPA is standard document, therefore no initial is no problem.. True? hmm.gif hmm.gif

samkps
post Jul 9 2015, 11:06 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(jhbey @ Jul 9 2015, 10:41 PM)
I was told stamped copy loan agreement will only give to purchaser after bank 1st drawn down. Not sure is it Standard procedure or not. I got my stamped SPA, but stamp loan agreement still not yet also.
Different for my case...

My SPA dated 16th June 2014.. Received the stamped copy of SPA and DMC by 17th of July, received the stamped loan agreement on 17 Dec 2014.. First drawdown by the bank 10th April 2015...

samkps
post Jul 11 2015, 10:18 AM

10k Club
15,454 posts

Saw this in EW Fb.... Nice... rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
samkps
post Jul 12 2015, 02:08 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(jhbey @ Jul 12 2015, 02:03 PM)
Give redmi also ok what. Cheap phone. Better than nothing.
Until today I still haven't received the survey form... doh.gif doh.gif

Is EM selectively release the survey form? or because in the first review I gave a not so "friendly" review that's why not being invited this round? rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
samkps
post Jul 12 2015, 02:22 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(jhbey @ Jul 12 2015, 02:11 PM)
Bro, no need wait for their invite. Just go their website and do the survey.
Please share your thoughts via the Customer Satisfaction Survey form - www.ecoworld.my/survey
Yeah, I do aware of the availability of to fill up the form online..

I just feel not satisfy even though I received tonnes of invitation for their other projects, how come nothing about this survey form instead..

In addition, it seems like the update via whatsapp from the SA is getting less and less nowadays, most likely I dun reply him frequently... tongue.gif tongue.gif

Even trivial matters such as to request them update the progress of the site in the website, till today still no sign of it..

Be frankly, comparatively Setia Ecohill SA doing much better job than EM on customer satisfaction, though they are under PNB now... doh.gif doh.gif

No points to make gigantic advertisement in the newspaper, doing tonnes and tonnes of launching everywhere, while doing very less to maintain the current customer satisfaction... doh.gif doh.gif

This post has been edited by samkps: Jul 12 2015, 02:33 PM
samkps
post Jul 12 2015, 02:29 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(mamaky @ Jul 12 2015, 02:23 PM)
I have one unit each in EM and SEH and yet to decide which one for ownstay but will definitely pick one for ownstay and ther other for rent/sale.. so am i considered a flipper/owner? flippy-owner? flip-own? own-flip? laugh.gif
lol...

As I told bearbearwong long time ago, I am for own stay, I am investor/flipper as well, how? tongue.gif tongue.gif

This post has been edited by samkps: Jul 12 2015, 02:32 PM
samkps
post Jul 12 2015, 02:40 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

Anyone know how EM shall design the landscape garden within the fencing area of Cradleton?

Merrydale shall have 3.7 acres private garden within the fencing area, how about cradleton? Any planning so far? hmm.gif hmm.gif
samkps
post Jul 12 2015, 03:03 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

Even Guocoland also planning the chopper ride for their Pantai Sepang Putra project already...

"Fancy to get wet in a zorb ball or bumper boat? What about hitching a ride on a helicopter for an aeriel tour around Sepang? Or perhaps get yourself a running chance to win the latest Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?

Visit us this weekend for our Official Launch of Bayou Phase 1 & Alanna:
ᵒ 11 – 12 July 2015 (Sat & Sun)
ᵒ 10am – 7pm
ᵒ Pantai Sepang Putra Sales Gallery
ᵒ Super FUN activities like helicopter ride, inflatables, game stalls, bumper boats, zorb ball, magical clown show, fireworks, lots of food and more!"

If need to choose between chopper ride or windmill event, I will definitely choose former..

Come on EM, plan some activities with more "wow factor", rather than recycling the activities throughout all the housing projects.... sweat.gif sweat.gif

This post has been edited by samkps: Jul 12 2015, 03:04 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
samkps
post Jul 12 2015, 03:24 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Jul 12 2015, 03:11 PM)
Lol. If need to choose, I will choose both tongue.gif no sin to be greedy laugh.gif
Samkor, they may not able to satisfy the wishlists of all buyers.  Who knows may be others may say "Come on EM, plan some activities with more "wow factor", rather than recycling the activities that have been done by other developers...." tongue.gif
If something is good, why not recycle it? For example, having a concert is already an "old" marketing method by many developers, but when EM held the LeeHom concert, many people including purchasers feel excited and happy too... brows.gif brows.gif

In cantonese we have a proverb "“桥唔怕旧,最紧要受“。。。 tongue.gif tongue.gif

samkps
post Jul 12 2015, 03:39 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Jul 12 2015, 03:10 PM)
Actually I curious also but never anyone asked about this. Phase 1 cheap, no one have high expectations on that I guess, so dare not ask.

Based on the purchasers booklet I have, it should be something like themy attachments.

Anyway, base on the booklet, the entrance round about is a water fountain which I think would not be possible too. Molikely should be a normal landscape roundabout only I rreckom.n.
Thanks for sharing.. EcoMajestic considered the most premium pricing project within the Semenyih area, though it may look cheap in other more matured area. Why no dare to ask? sweat.gif sweat.gif

Yeah, this is the designer illustrative picture in the booklet, why the fountain is not possible? They put it in such away, by right should provide the exactly same as well.

In addition, this picture is just a teaser, not really depicting the whole landscape in Cradleton.. EM should at least produce a video to depict how the landscape could be..

I know Cradleton is already sold out (now even the show house already demolished), but it doesn't mean it can be left out in such a way.. EM should put in effort to constantly keep us updated what kind of features they will put into the cradleton precint and not putting all the full force to deal with new launching such as Mellowood....

This post has been edited by samkps: Jul 12 2015, 03:45 PM
samkps
post Jul 12 2015, 04:24 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Jul 12 2015, 04:09 PM)
When I looked at the bird view of the township model in the sales gallery, the models shown a normal landscape roundabout instead of a waterfountain so I reckon the actual would be normal roundabout instead of the illustration photo in the booklet. I won't surprise cause it happens.
the sales persons told me that our house backyard would be grass green during the laughing event, ends up it just a normal backyard with probably just a additional tree on the yard, not even close to "green backyard".

They didn't reveals much on what we are buying during the launch, I thought we would able to know more in the later days. I don't expect they just wash hand on that. not even able to find the Cladleton promotion video or information anywhere.
Like they never sell Cladleton.

The PR team KPI is to sell more instead of provide informative update to the purchaser.

So much effort on organising activities, but the e-commers team not even bother to do the simplest update on their web.

Look at the township map, not even update the map on their web yet until now. Still "FutureDevelopments"?
+1 Agree....

That's why from my perception, Setia Ecohill SA did a much better job than EM in customer satisfaction, even though they are under PNB now..

It looks to me now they only launching, selling, launching, selling, launching, selling... If the tenderfields is sold out as cradleton last time, I think now they even launching Noblegate or Stoneridge presint now..

This post has been edited by samkps: Jul 12 2015, 04:24 PM
samkps
post Jul 13 2015, 09:49 AM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Jul 12 2015, 11:17 PM)
I understand that developer usually deliver early.
I presume will be about 6 months earlier, not expect it to be a year earlier.
Landed individual title normally 2 years completion, because this is landed strata, that's why takes 3 years...

I am hoping EM not only complete the house, please complete the landscape and amenities in a high standard manner.. By having the most premium price tag in Semenyih area, we are expecting more from EM rather an ordinary house which similar to other housing project nearby..
samkps
post Jul 13 2015, 09:50 AM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(Carotine @ Jul 12 2015, 09:21 PM)
I am also Cradleton buyer, and have also been resenting EM's aggressive focus on new launches and marketing rather than updating progress and acknowledging suggestions from existing buyers.

With regards to Cradleton I have put in suggestions in surveys regarding the show units and have yet to receive any response.

EM team I'm sure you are reading this forum, kindly realize that Cradleton will be the first to be completed and is a direct indication of EM's ability to deliver its promises to its stakeholders. The timely and quality completion of your 1st phase is the best marketing strategy, and although it is relatively the cheapest compared to the rest of your launches, is still expensive considering Semenyih's location. Your existing buyers purchased properties without even show units and this shows our confidence in Ecoworld. Please do not disappoint.
Well said... rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
samkps
post Jul 13 2015, 10:02 AM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Jul 12 2015, 08:22 PM)
I have one more question on Swan lake.
What are they going to do with the current sales gallery?
Any idea are they going to keep the parking lots?
It is always a threat if there is a lake with no proper/enough parking lots allocated.
Are they going to close the lake night time or continuously open 24-7 and allow those Mak Rempit to come in to Paktoh in the night?

The atuto gate at the all entrances, are they mean for cosmetic purpose during sales period or they reserve a function? Don't think that they will register all non-resident cars to enter in the future, are they?
I think even EM himself also not sure what will happen to the sales gallery in future for the time being... There will be quite some time EM to be here, till fully develop the EM + EF, at least 10 - 12 years I presume..

To continue the legacy SP Setia, EW should build their HQ here in EM. EW has more than 1500 acres land bank here (their largest land bank in KV area), and has a dedicated 170 acres silversquare commercial area. In terms of branding, cost feasibility and land availability, EM serves the right place for this purpose. If SP Setia can build their HQ in Setia Alam, I dun see why EW cannot do so..

Swan lake is public park, presumably will be opened to public 24/7 one day.. But I think EM will "drag it" till all the projects completed..

Those guardhouses currently set up at the east gate and north gate entrances need to be removed in future, as they are public roads. Only the roads within the fencing area are registered as strata property I presume. In addition, they cannot block the roads coz the the commercial activities inside need outsiders (neighbouring taman) to support as well..

This post has been edited by samkps: Jul 13 2015, 10:03 AM
samkps
post Jul 13 2015, 01:55 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(Kenleo @ Jul 13 2015, 01:03 PM)
Bro Sam. Great u have good write up and I presume em is owner for sale gallery and parking area and they maintain swan lake for ten years more prior to hand over to town council because is not within status tittle area. Greet!
Yeah, swan lake is attached to all the show houses, I don't think EW will so simply pass it to the local authority, before the projects almost completed...
samkps
post Jul 13 2015, 02:20 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(hpteoh88 @ Jul 13 2015, 02:14 PM)
It came out in the News, Ecoworld will have its new HQ in Kota Kemuning Ecoworld Sanctuary.
I was surprised also as the HQ will not be in Semenyih as the land there is so huge. They rather have it in Ecoworld Sanctuary in Kota Kemuning. May be its nearer to KL centre.
Gosh.... doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif Can you share the news link?

In terms of distance to KL, EcoMajaestic is slightly nearer compare to EcoSanctuary...

Eco Sanctuary only 300 acres, compare to 1500 acres of land bank in Semenyih... doh.gif doh.gif

I think the main criteria ES being chosen as the headquarter most likely is due to the close proximity to Setia Alam.... shakehead.gif shakehead.gif shakehead.gif
samkps
post Jul 13 2015, 02:45 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Jul 13 2015, 02:32 PM)
i heard from EM sales person that the headquarter for EM will built at eco sanctuary site there, i guess the main reason that part is closer to subang jaya, PJ which consider the major city after KL center area...
I have asked several EM SA about this matter, the answer I get is still not sure yet...

If already go out in news, nothing much can be done already...

If they really choose to build it in ES, I presume it will bring some impacts on the silversquare commercial center in EM... Own developer also not building HQ there (even with largest landbank in KV), do EW expect people will come to silversquare to set up business there instead? shakehead.gif shakehead.gif

This post has been edited by samkps: Jul 13 2015, 02:46 PM
samkps
post Jul 13 2015, 10:43 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Jul 13 2015, 06:52 PM)
I believe commercial activities is not 24-7.
At least during midnight they can still control the visitors to come in without affected business activities.
I am not aware what kind of business shall be opened in Ivoris and silversquare in future, therefore no comment on this.. But, for those business owner that may operate till late night, they may not happy if the access road to their premises is blocked..

As a resident, definitely I hope such control measure is available. Nevertheless, if we think carefully, perhaps the first 10 years, EM may absorb of cost, but when they already move away, who should bear the cost then? hmm.gif hmm.gif

13 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0337sec    0.05    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 12:00 AM