Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Places for Facial around KL, Please recommend =)

views

Fifi2008
post Oct 8 2008, 04:38 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(chuxian @ Sep 10 2008, 05:02 PM)
they are using their own salon products.. i just know that their products contain cucumber extract which is said to have natural whitening effect. As I said, there is the map of the location behind the voucher.. ( i am not good at giving direction )..  sweat.gif  haha.
it is not only for students of course.. i was just saying that it is suitable for students because it is affordable.  icon_rolleyes.gif
Can u let me know what is name of Shop & address , Contact number ?

Yukaeshi
post Oct 9 2008, 12:46 AM

Casual
Group Icon
Elite
417 posts

I went for a facial at my cousin's salon. De Fennel Beaute & Skin Care at Desa Petaling. They use Cellnique wink.gif

My cousin was very nice and professional though (Though I can't really say much since they're my cousins!) and extracted my black and whiteheads nicely (Which is basically why I wanted a facial). She also gave me advice on skincare and didn't push her products though.
Lindda Babe
post Oct 11 2008, 01:06 AM

0 posts

Try Herbaline 吧。

蛮好的,价格也Okay。。。
accutane
post Oct 11 2008, 01:55 AM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(Lindda Babe @ Oct 11 2008, 01:06 AM)
Try Herbaline 吧。

蛮好的,价格也Okay。。。
u went for which branch?
Lindda Babe
post Oct 11 2008, 11:35 AM

0 posts

I go for the one in Mutiara Complex. Because it is nearer to my place and they are not so busy as other branches. Quite comfortable after the renovation in last year.

Heard that in some of the branches got offer SPA service now.

Their products also not really costly. Like the Sterilizing Water. Heard that it is the best seller item for 30 years. Which one do you like?

rclxms.gif
doroshi
post Nov 1 2008, 02:18 AM

21 posts

Hi babes which went to slimming sanctuary...i wonder does anyone knows which face ampoules brand they use?? They selling quite pricey like 45rm per bottle. Hope to know which brand they use...n not buyin frm them tongue.gif
claire_lai86
post Nov 10 2008, 02:47 PM

1 posts

[QUOTE]hi,i m a regular customer at MODERN BEAUTY SALON..but i really regret after signing a beauty course there ..cos they always pushing the customer to buy their product and every time u go for treatment they always ask u to sign for other beauty course and pay more money

no choice i have to finish up my course b4 'chow'..

really? OMG, i and my sister just sign up. BTW, actualy how is the treatment actualy? i mean does it effective ? does it improve your face?? thanks for telling me,,

This post has been edited by claire_lai86: Nov 10 2008, 02:49 PM
Catkoay
post Nov 14 2008, 08:01 PM

0 posts

Highly recommended :

Face Culture Beauty Salon at Bdr Puteri Puchong. They use Celmonze, the product from France, 1st trial facial at only RM88 and aromatherapy body massage only RM58 for 1.5hr 1st trial.

They provide also body slimming - mesotherapy.

U can call them at : 8063 6220

slushie
post Nov 14 2008, 08:29 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

im under Adonis.. so far it's just average..
noob
post Nov 16 2008, 11:15 PM

33 posts

i got discount from Clara international beauty group.its that good?

chloe999
post Nov 30 2008, 02:50 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

any center near sglong to recommend ????
cwhook
post Dec 3 2008, 06:25 PM

0 posts

The first day I stepped into Modern Beauty Salon in PJ, I have a bad feeling. The staffs would keep on pestering or 'hard-sell' me to buy their products or to sign for the package 'course' treatment. After sometime, I relented though against my better judgement and decided to pay for the RM 2000 package in 5 monthly instalments as agreed by both parties. However, each time, Im there after that day, they would ask me to pay more than supposed to and ending up, finished paying the RM 2000 earlier than 5 months agreed earlier. That's where the problem starts.

I made and booked my appointment for 15th October (8pm) as early as 3rd of September. One week before Oct 15th, they called me up, saying that they couldnt fullfill the Oct 15th appointment for reasons best known to them, though I booked approx 1 and half month earlier or 42 days to be exact. They suggested a 5pm time on the same day which I refused since Im still working at the time suggested by them. I do not understand why the 42 days is not sufficient to ensure my booking and what really shock me is that when I want to ask for refund, they said, suddenly there's an opening for the time and date I originally booked. I felt cheated and (still feeling up to today) that they do not respect me as their valued customer after they received my full payment. They do not entertain my request for refund and keep on asking me to make a booking with them, though I repeatedly told them that Im not interested anymore in their services as they couldn't fullfill the booking I made 42 days earlier. After I persistently pursuing for the refund, they passed me from one person to the other. I talked to many staffs on that nite; the booking lady, Joanne and Lay See and few others I didnt ask their names. Lay See promised me she would talk to her superior about this and someone would call me back the next day. A lady by the name of Carrie, called me the next day and she said she couldn't refund me after talking to her Hong Kong 'boss'. Instead, she still want me to make a booking. I told her I'm not interested and she promised she would consult her Hong Kong boss again and to call me back in a time frame that set by her which was a week from the 10th of Oct, regardless of the outcome. I waited patiently and when the clock struck 10pm on the 17th of October, there's still no call from whoever in Modern Beauty.

I know how you feel as I encountered the same shooddy treatment. I made a booking in advance by 42 days, 3rd of Sept for a 15th October appointment and one week before the 15thm they called up and said they couldnt give me that time. Strangely, this happened after i finished the payment for the course. I do not feel they value me as their customer. This is for PJ branch. Do you feel the same? Do you feel you have been treated unfairly?

I intend to go for Consumer Claims Tribunal to claim a refund for unused treatments. Do we wanna come together as one to demand justice for us all? Do you think yo have been treated unfairly, not as a valued customer. Drop me an email at [email protected] .

Reason for my refund are that after Modern Beauty received my full payment, they are not interested to fullfill their services promised to me. For example, such fundamental and simple tasks like an appointment booking (made approx 42 days earlier) not able to fullfilled and a simple return telephone call (as promised by them) to me as their 'so called' valued customer are not done too. In short, I felt cheated and neglected.

Here is a link you may find useful of experiences by other customers of almost the same nature;

http://my.<no spam links>.com/my/Services/Post_Detail...s/?PostID=73508

Thanks and cheers CWHOOK

=====
LATEST
=====

Just would like to let you all know that I already escalate the case above to the Consumer Claims Tribunal of Ministry Of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs. They already accepted my case legitimately and the hearing is on this December 2008. You all should voice out too. If you need more information, on how to do this, feel free to email me at [email protected] Thanks and cheers.

Added on December 3, 2008, 6:26 pmThe link above is actually this

http://my.<no spam links>.com/my/Services/Post_Detail...s/?PostID=73508

Added on December 3, 2008, 6:27 pmSorry all, I tried to attach the correct link but somehow it was censored sad.gif

This post has been edited by cwhook: Dec 3 2008, 06:27 PM
ICDeadPeople
post Dec 11 2008, 11:30 AM

Enthusiast
756 posts

Hi, want to tumpang this thread.
My wife bday is coming soon. this year i wanted to give her a beauty and health treatment package, you know, a complete package with spa, body massage, manicure pedicure, etc.
Anyone can recommend a place for me?
tammylci
post Jan 3 2009, 12:28 PM

16 posts

omg.. MODERN BEAUTY UPTOWN!

i shouldn't go with my good friend yesterday to this AWFUL PLACE. My friend was telling me it's so good and everything, but when we reach the place she suddenly tell me "don't let them murder u, don't buy anything ok? just firmly say no" i was like? probably just like all beauty saloons they will try sell yea? ok i will say no? sounds like small matter.

HELL there is where it all begins.

I only had a rm38 first trial Aqua DNA facial, in which I DID NOT ENJOY AT ALL. The Beautician kept talking n talking, mostly just on trying to get me to upgrade my normal mask to the double mask (cost rm60 additional). She persistently talked about it even after i said no. 1/2 way through my facial, she was ALREADY PUSHING ME TO BUY THEIR PACKAGE! I thought the selling comes after the treatments! but in this place, it comes during or starting of your treatment!

I dread to know what will happen AFTER my facial which was even worst. I look at the tea and the mini consultant room like a JAIL. This beautician kept pushing her packages to me even after i said I don't find their facial suitable for me (itching and tight). The brand they use is BE (i never heard of it b4 until today) from australia. Their company is HK based and they have a lot branches here n there. I asked how long Msia was set up n how many branches? About 3 years and 3 branches.

When she couldn't sell me her facial (after much talking n pushing) she tried to push her massage packages which costs a bomb for a place like this. Frankly speaking I don't find their facial fantastic. It was just average and their place in Uptown was small, cramp and the environment felt like a old and from the 70's or something. I can find similar places exactly like this who just charge rm40 for a 1 1/2 hour massage or full package with facial at rm70-80. This place is trying to sell me their packages for

1. facial rm2k (10 times only)

2. massage 45mins rm1.6k (10 times only)
-with scrub 20mins and bath tub 20mins (totaling 1 hour 25mins)

For the services and the enviroment in uptown, i feel this package is not worth it at all. More over she LIED to me just bcoz of trying to achieve sales. I know pretty well how beauty consultants try to sell their stuffs, but tellin me i could only buy it today, and that i can't try the 1st trial massage bcoz today is my only day to try it is BULLSHIT.

anyway... cutting the whole story short, I really can't take it anymore and she was still pushing. They DON"T SHUT UP! ARGHHHH.. finally i relented to her offer of :

"trying the 1st trial massage for rm150 anytime i want but PAY TODAY"
(special offer after talking to their manager bla bla.. )

AND IF I like the massage, I can continue with the package she suggested minus 1 try. If I don't like then can just stop there.

When I paid n waited forever for them to issue me the receipt, THEY TRIED TO SELL ME PACKAGES AGAIN. FINALLY MY RECEIPT COME n i read the description :

"NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FOR RM1500 MASSAGE PACKAGE (scrub, spa n massage) OR 1,400 PACKAGE MASSAGE 45mins.

OMG? HELL? DID I JUST PAID FOR A PACKAGE DEPOSIT?????

i only felt CHEATED and ANGRY AFTER I WENT HOME N THINK ON THE BED on what happened today. This morning i woke up, STILL ANGRY AND FEELING A BIT LIKE A STUPID FOOL for even PAYING RM150!! I really HATE THEM PUSHING SO MUCH.. and if i go to this trial "massage" and they still PUSH ME LIKE SHIAT. I AM GOING TO SCREAM AT THEM!!!!!!!!!

I am so damn angry at my friend who knew they were such hard pushers but still bring me there n tell them their treatment is very good! the facial sux alright! for rm200 (rm2k / 10 times) i can go CLARINS INSTITUTE n have a NICE WONDERFUL FACIAL then this cheap crap place!

Added on January 3, 2009, 12:41 pm
QUOTE(cwhook @ Dec 3 2008, 06:25 PM)
The first day I stepped into Modern Beauty Salon in PJ, I have a bad feeling. The staffs would keep on pestering or 'hard-sell' me to buy their products or to sign for the package 'course' treatment. After sometime, I relented though against my better judgement and decided to pay for the RM 2000 package in 5 monthly instalments as agreed by both parties. However, each time, Im there after that day, they would ask me to pay more than supposed to and ending up, finished paying the RM 2000 earlier than 5 months agreed earlier. That's where the problem starts.

I made and booked my appointment for 15th October (8pm) as early as 3rd of September. One week before Oct 15th, they called me up, saying that they couldnt fullfill the Oct 15th appointment for reasons best known to them, though I booked approx 1 and half month earlier or 42 days to be exact. They suggested a 5pm time on the same day which I refused since Im still working at the time suggested by them. I do not understand why the 42 days is not sufficient to ensure my booking and what really shock me is that when I want to ask for refund, they said, suddenly there's an opening for the time and date I originally booked. I felt cheated and (still feeling up to today) that they do not respect me as their valued customer after they received my full payment. They do not entertain my request for refund and keep on asking me to make a booking with them, though I repeatedly told them that Im not interested anymore in their services as they couldn't fullfill the booking I made 42 days earlier. After I persistently pursuing for the refund, they passed me from one person to the other. I talked to many staffs on that nite; the booking lady, Joanne and Lay See and few others I didnt ask their names. Lay See promised me she would talk to her superior about this and someone would call me back the next day. A lady by the name of Carrie, called me the next day and she said she couldn't refund me after talking to her Hong Kong 'boss'. Instead, she still want me to make a booking. I told her I'm not interested and she promised she would consult her Hong Kong boss again and to call me back in a time frame that set by her which was a week from the 10th of Oct, regardless of the outcome. I waited patiently and when the clock struck 10pm on the 17th of October, there's still no call from whoever in Modern Beauty.

I know how you feel as I encountered the same shooddy treatment. I made a booking in advance by 42 days, 3rd of Sept for a 15th October appointment and one week before the 15thm they called up and said they couldnt give me that time. Strangely, this happened after i finished the payment for the course. I do not feel they value me as their customer. This is for PJ branch. Do you feel the same? Do you feel you have been treated unfairly?

I intend to go for Consumer Claims Tribunal to claim a refund for unused treatments. Do we wanna come together as one to demand justice for us all? Do you think yo have been treated unfairly, not as a valued customer. Drop me an email at [email protected] .

Reason for my refund are that after Modern Beauty received my full payment, they are not interested to fullfill their services promised to me. For example, such fundamental and simple tasks like an appointment booking (made approx 42 days earlier) not able to fullfilled and a simple return telephone call (as promised by them) to me as their 'so called' valued customer are not done too. In short, I felt cheated and neglected.

Here is a link you may find useful of experiences by other customers of almost the same nature;

<a href='http://my.<no spam links>.com/my/Services/Post_Detail...s/?PostID=73508' target='_blank'>http://my.<no spam links>.com/my/Services/Post_Detail...s/?PostID=73508</a>

Thanks and cheers CWHOOK

=====
LATEST
=====

Just would like to let you all know that I already escalate the case above to the Consumer Claims Tribunal of Ministry Of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs. They already accepted my case legitimately and the hearing is on this December 2008. You all should voice out too. If you need more information, on how to do this, feel free to email me at [email protected] Thanks and cheers.

Added on December 3, 2008, 6:26 pmThe link above is actually this

<a href='http://my.<no spam links>.com/my/Services/Post_Detail...s/?PostID=73508' target='_blank'>http://my.<no spam links>.com/my/Services/Post_Detail...s/?PostID=73508</a>

Added on December 3, 2008, 6:27 pmSorry all, I tried to attach the correct link but somehow it was censored sad.gif
hi can u just type the missing words from the link?
i really want to know what is goin on with this modern beauty n also complain.

This post has been edited by tammylci: Jan 3 2009, 12:41 PM
angelgurl
post Jan 5 2009, 12:50 PM

24 posts

i went for neways at taman sea(pj area) .. the lady is doing the beauty salon herself..
i went there 2 days ago for blackhead and whitehead.. cost RM60.. cuz the lady say i don't need expensive facial, just normal facial.. im student btw smile.gif
she take off almost all of my blackhead.. as i really have alot alot... so the facial was bout 2hrs..

i actually use neways shampoo, beauty product and deodorant.. cuz their product doesn't contain harmful chemical.. is safe to use smile.gif
vivienne85
post Jan 6 2009, 11:58 AM

Casual
360 posts

modern beauty in the MV...along the shoplots near the gardens shopping complex
ChingChong
post Jan 28 2009, 02:39 AM

Getting Started
120 posts

I need extraction.any good place in ampang?
last place i went to is in kl plaza..
coz a bomb..300 - 400 per treatment.
dunno whats included..
summore buy product another 800 (prestige product USA.Didnt use also.wasted)
haihhh..any place in ampang jaya?really bad face already..almost 2 years din go for facial coz they pushy.

This post has been edited by ChingChong: Jan 28 2009, 02:40 AM
repip
post Mar 7 2009, 10:03 PM

0 posts

any good facial recommended around Old Klang Road/OUG area? Idont want to go to those facial which has branch/franchise
baby2222
post Mar 9 2009, 01:57 PM

6 posts

i have been to few facial salon before:

1)slimming sanctuary
-facial so so only,whole face got red mark after extraction,but went there 2nd time another beautician did,use
different kind mask,result not so much red mark...beautician quite bz entertaining their other client for slimming
treatment
- i did sign in for rm388 for 10 times facial-having promotion that time(but very basic only-1 hour) wash face+1mask
+massage face/extraction ..i think this is worth to sign in becoz is cheap,their other ultrasound facial not so good n
quite expensive rm 240..but maybe sign in package cheaper

2)modern beauty(damansara)
-facial also so so,but environment not so good,toilet very dirty..beautician very pushy n noisy keep talking
-i did sign in package rm2000 for 20 times,but share with my sister,so i only pay rm1000...i thought is worth it coz
for rm100 each facial(2hrs) ,can get full facial+ultrasound+ampoule+mask

3)joanna beauty(sg wang)
- went there becoz i did my emboidery there...facial was not so good,dunno izit first time,extraction was very painful
but they have double mask very cooling,quite expensive rm 120 each time
- didn't sign in coz the extration was too painful for me,but their emboidery skill is very good

4)-JF beauty (sri petaling)
- just walk in there for 1st time trial,facial was ok,beautician not so pushy..if sign in package the price this also quite
reasonable, but walk in quite expensive (rm120-rm200)

5)first lady (damansara uptown)
- got voucher for 1st trial(rm38),2hour brush technique+ampoule+mask +massage+free 50ml cleanser,
well recommended...no red spot after facial due to extraction ....beautician not pushy.
-didn't sign in coz too much signing up in modern beauty n slimming sanctuary,but i did buy their product,quite good

This post has been edited by baby2222: Mar 9 2009, 02:05 PM
sweety87
post Mar 11 2009, 12:14 PM

1 posts

hi all, i have some pimples on my face, any suggestion should i go for facial wash or buy the beauty skin care product to use? Some told me just buy the skin care product, while some said go for facial wash.

Confusing.. rclxub.gif

10 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0698sec    1.04    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th December 2020 - 11:45 AM