Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [GUIDE] Postage & Shipping

sirbiscuit
post Nov 16 2017, 01:12 PM

1 posts

Hi guys I just want to ask about international shipping.
I'm planning to sell some stuff on eBay and am willing to send them to overseas to places like Europe & USA.Most of my items are less than 2 KG

But the problem is I have heard many scams where buyer abuses Seller protection with item not received case if the parcel I sent does not have signature confirmation.

Do you guys know if pos Malaysia has any way of providing PROOF OF DELIVERY , like signature confirmation ? I am aware that there is a track and trace option which only cost around RM5 to add on, but I don't know if signature confirmation is included or not.

I remember using flexipack international,although the parcel arrived safely the track and trace feature only tracks until the border.
I have seen that pos malaysia also provides many other options for international delivery like International Small Packet,International Air Mail,Pos Ekspres International,AsiaXpress,etc. But am unsure if there is any PROOF OF DELIVERY included

I would also like to know if I'm able to insure my package in case something goes wrong,and would also like to ask how much it will cost

I've asked the pos malaysia service department multiple times and they keep giving me different answers they are being more confusing than helpful sweat.gif

I am open to any other alternatives bedsides Pos Malaysia that are similarly cheap like them.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me out, Thank you !

This post has been edited by sirbiscuit: Nov 16 2017, 01:13 PM
vanessa_nie
post Dec 18 2017, 04:13 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(sirbiscuit @ Nov 16 2017, 01:12 PM)
Hi guys I just want to ask about international shipping.
I'm planning to sell some stuff on eBay and am willing to send them to overseas to places like Europe & USA.Most of my items are less than 2 KG

But the problem is I have heard many scams where buyer abuses Seller protection with item not received case if the parcel I sent does not have signature confirmation.

Do you guys know if pos Malaysia has any way of providing PROOF OF DELIVERY , like signature confirmation ? I am aware that there is a track and trace option which only cost around RM5 to add on, but I don't know if signature confirmation is included or not.

I remember using flexipack international,although the parcel arrived safely the track and trace feature only tracks until the border.
I have seen that pos malaysia also provides many other options for international delivery like International Small Packet,International Air Mail,Pos Ekspres International,AsiaXpress,etc. But am unsure if there is any PROOF OF DELIVERY included

I would also like to know if I'm able to insure my package in case something goes wrong,and would also like to ask how much it will cost

I've asked the pos malaysia service department multiple times and they keep giving me different answers they are being more confusing than helpful  sweat.gif

I am open to any other alternatives bedsides Pos Malaysia that are similarly cheap like them.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me out, Thank you !
Some of my clients from TrackingmoreTrackingmore use a third party named Signifyd (https://www.signifyd.com/), a Fraud Protection & Chargeback Prevention software for eCommerce, to help them reduce cost. Maybe you can try too.

This post has been edited by vanessa_nie: Dec 18 2017, 04:16 PM
junior_zai
post Dec 18 2017, 05:04 PM

7 posts

First time post stuffs, want to post 30pack, A4 sizes documents/card, less than 500gm.

What is the cheapest and reliable courier/services I should opt for?
*No need to be quick, just need to reach.
*Need tracking

Does PosMsia have registered international mail, is cardboard envelope provided?
sorry, am very clueless...

Thanks.
victor2868
post Dec 28 2017, 12:06 AM

3 posts

Guy, can you help me track this tracking number? It’s already stuck from 22 dec until today, I’d call to PosLaju, the staff told to me my item is already reached Johor Bahru but I saw the tracking system has not update yet, can I pick it up by myself?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
haru20
post Mar 19 2018, 04:04 PM

Casual
330 posts

Hi all, im sending a pos laju parcel, but through my checking its require to use their envelope or parcel holder for Pos Laju delivery yea?

Hence the cheapest delivery charges of a max weight is 500g is RM7.31, in Peninsular Malaysia.

Is that the cheapest option, as the thing im sending out would probably fair around 50g utmost.

Would appreciate your advice on the cheapest delivery option. Thank you.
spiderhamham
post Mar 22 2018, 12:01 AM

1 posts

If I bought a graphics card online from overseas will it get taxed and how much
GUiTar_loVer
post Apr 30 2018, 05:17 PM

3 posts

hi..havin trouble here..
im first time using pos express to send to my office workplace, which is at TM.
Last friday, my office got halfday work. The posman send it on the evening which got no people work. I check my tracking number, its says drop on Mdrop. But I ask people, there is no mailing drop in my office. Only at Head quarter. I go to the Head quarter to seek for the parcel, still no luck. My question here is, can we know which posman go send the item on that day or not? because i want to ask him whereabout of the parcel. thanks
RuzainiOurtech
post May 17 2018, 02:29 PM

2 posts

just want to ask . why the status not changing after the GE14. this one stuck on custom or what?
what mean by "Item en route to"
user posted image
Kilohertz
post Jul 4 2018, 01:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,172 posts

Hi All,

Just want to check, yesterday I tracked on my parcel which I have posted. It returns with results, however today when I check. It shows no result, does this mean that my parcel has been successfully delivered and received?

Thanks!
hori
post Sep 19 2018, 04:36 AM

3 posts

Hi,

I need help from those who got sent parcel to China.
I return back a drawing tablet that I bought online to China. (to the seller's warehouse)
Its been 36 days and my tablet is still stuck in 深圳处理中心, 已进口互封(国内经转).
My code is CP308101207MY. Its just not moving. I needed it to return back to the seller to get my refund....Anyone got any idea of what should I do?

This post has been edited by hori: Sep 19 2018, 04:37 AM
Pengie
post Nov 18 2018, 04:08 PM

Getting Started
207 posts

I want to send an electric razor to uk. May i know if electronic is allowed to uk?
paogiv3r
post Aug 6 2019, 10:56 AM

Casual
394 posts

Do you guys know how to ship liquid to east malaysia from west malaysia. or to indonesia or thailand?

i know they are prohibited, is there any way please?
grechen P
post Jan 14 2020, 05:44 PM

Probation
0 posts

https://www.tracktry.com/couriers/malaysia-post
poslaju can also be tracked here, guys you can take a try
zyde
post Apr 17 2020, 07:58 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

Hi. Do u guys having issue importing goods from oversea during mco? Thanks
zyde
post Apr 17 2020, 07:59 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

Einjahr
post Apr 30 2020, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(zyde @ Apr 17 2020, 07:59 PM)
It be delayed but i have few items coming in from China

Europe at this time still alot of restrictions, post office not sending terpaksa postponed

72 Pages « < 70 71 72Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0292sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:22 PM