Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [GUIDE] Postage & Shipping

sirbiscuit
post Nov 16 2017, 01:12 PM

1 posts

Hi guys I just want to ask about international shipping.
I'm planning to sell some stuff on eBay and am willing to send them to overseas to places like Europe & USA.Most of my items are less than 2 KG

But the problem is I have heard many scams where buyer abuses Seller protection with item not received case if the parcel I sent does not have signature confirmation.

Do you guys know if pos Malaysia has any way of providing PROOF OF DELIVERY , like signature confirmation ? I am aware that there is a track and trace option which only cost around RM5 to add on, but I don't know if signature confirmation is included or not.

I remember using flexipack international,although the parcel arrived safely the track and trace feature only tracks until the border.
I have seen that pos malaysia also provides many other options for international delivery like International Small Packet,International Air Mail,Pos Ekspres International,AsiaXpress,etc. But am unsure if there is any PROOF OF DELIVERY included

I would also like to know if I'm able to insure my package in case something goes wrong,and would also like to ask how much it will cost

I've asked the pos malaysia service department multiple times and they keep giving me different answers they are being more confusing than helpful sweat.gif

I am open to any other alternatives bedsides Pos Malaysia that are similarly cheap like them.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me out, Thank you !

This post has been edited by sirbiscuit: Nov 16 2017, 01:13 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0332sec    0.17    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:47 PM