> Mazda CX5 Owners Club, Let's share ur CX5 Experience

kevinlim001
post Yesterday, 05:11 PM

Ethical Hacker
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(nebula87 @ Jun 22 2018, 05:03 PM)
I see. and i found this...

user posted image

Is this the one that you guys want to install?
not me .. i m not really a fan of ppf. ppf actually need to be changed after 5 years. the glue / the bonding will hurt ur paint if you use it for long time. good/expensive ppf will have self healing if there are scratches. there are detailer who told me that their ppf not required to be changed but i dunno about his claim as he said his film from US can last at least 10 years without replacement but his shop only running for 2 years.. innocent.gif

Some of you who tint headlamp on your old car may experience the same when you remove the tint the cover color might changed.
kevinlim001
post Yesterday, 05:12 PM

Ethical Hacker

QUOTE(tehoice @ Jun 22 2018, 05:09 PM)
got source ah bro, macam so serious leh...
not serious la cx5 look intact only the head of the trailer touching the divider nia.. haha.. wait let me find..

Edited:
here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CX5ers/perm...65891470254094/
Not sure if you guys can watch it as its a closed group thou not sure how many of you is a member of the group. You has to prove you are a cx5 owner to join this group.

This post has been edited by kevinlim001: Yesterday, 05:14 PM
nebula87
post Yesterday, 05:15 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(blstz @ Jun 22 2018, 04:59 PM)
noted bro. thx
me too...wait until neck long already.
anyone here seen any new stocks arriving at showroom/yard/on trailer?
Yes, mine also...even SA also dont want entertain me..

QUOTE(love428 @ Jun 22 2018, 05:09 PM)
Mine booked on 26 May

Still waiting my 2.0 GLS till today
Number plate done
NCD Withdrawn
Loan agreement signed
Oh, did you paid your deposit already?
love428
post Yesterday, 05:20 PM

QUOTE(nebula87 @ Jun 22 2018, 05:15 PM)
Yes, mine also...even SA also dont want entertain me..
Oh, did you paid your deposit already?
Booking $500 Only
Deposit, No Car No Pay
nebula87
post Yesterday, 05:24 PM

Casual

QUOTE(love428 @ Jun 22 2018, 05:20 PM)
Booking $500 Only
Deposit, No Car No Pay
Same. But where you booked your car?

did your SA update you anything?
love428
post Yesterday, 05:30 PM

QUOTE(nebula87 @ Jun 22 2018, 05:24 PM)
Same. But where you booked your car?

did your SA update you anything?
Prima Merdu Jalan Semenyih Kajang

Before, said after Raya
Now saying END JULY or EARLY AUGUST

rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
nebula87
post Yesterday, 05:31 PM

Casual

QUOTE(love428 @ Jun 22 2018, 05:30 PM)

Before, said after Raya

rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
Hmm...Same Prima Merdu, but in Autocity Juru.

Sounds like our branch are more likely scammer kot...hahhaa.

Your SA still got state a date, that is better. smile.gif
ferricide
post Yesterday, 10:22 PM

Mercenary

Anybody here has a Pearl White model?
Want to hear some feedback on taking care of the paint and cleanliness.

Never had a white car before.
Clueless07
post Yesterday, 10:30 PM

On my way

Seems there is auto lock feature after exiting the car. That is handy.

Just wonder- does the car need run in? Ie cant rev the engine on. First 1000 km?
kyoshooo
post Today, 12:46 AM

Casual

QUOTE(ferricide @ Jun 22 2018, 10:22 PM)
Anybody here has a Pearl White model?
Want to hear some feedback on taking care of the paint and cleanliness.

Never had a white car before.
My one is Snow White. Coating is a must, knn ceramic pro appointment is fully booked need wait for another month only got slot available.
minibeany
post Today, 01:11 AM

QUOTE(nebula87 @ Jun 22 2018, 04:12 PM)
What dafug, this stone chip bruises looks so geli lahhh...
the round white spot is a sticker used to mark the paint chipped area. It can be very small. Not like what you see a big white pimples tongue.gif
minibeany
post Today, 01:14 AM

QUOTE(kyoshooo @ Jun 22 2018, 04:45 PM)
Mazda 6 turbo coming soon  tongue.gif
and with facelift that following CX5 design language.
voncrane
post Today, 01:55 AM

Noir et fier!

QUOTE(kevinlim001 @ Jun 22 2018, 04:42 PM)
thats what T brand is facing. Mazda still selling like hot cakes especially cx5.. during raya plenty of second gen cx5 hitting the road the showroom close to my house also do not have any more stock. I think they are making good money despite lower volume compare to other brand.
Yup.. Now T brand is begging for customers also ppl don't want. Ppl very easy to please. Just don't extreme short-change them. Mazda on that path. They are just lucky this time around that the core looks and driving dynamics are quite good, plus tax free window. If not, they would probably be heading down that path too.

QUOTE(nebula87 @ Jun 22 2018, 04:46 PM)
I see. mine different abit.

I paid deposit RM1k, loan approved and signed, deposit havent paid - RM20k.
NCD i think still not yet transferred.
All still like that until today, because my SA said still no news of my car.

Eric already posted in MCCM that he ask to do survey for the paint chip issue. Mine haven't got yet, so temporary ignore.

Suddenly feel that you guys stop doing Paint Protect Film first, just in case you wrap whole car for few K, but then Bermaz announce that they admit the fault and recall for repaint.
That time you wasted your film money already.
Yeah, I too didn't pay up until I confirmed actual stock available.. Felt it with my hands... So understandable you haven't paid yet. Wiser not to until car confirmed. Easier to just revoke loan signed and refund booking fee.. I don't have any chip issues yet. Been careful to steer far far away from potential atone kickers along the highways. Even let cars come in between. But all these is just new car sayang phase, couple months or years down the line. I'd still care but not as much. laugh.gif

I understand there's a slim chance of a repaint recall.. So I'm willing to push and sign for such.. Just as I did for the CRV's EPS issue. Hopefully, this too works and results in the recall. I don't expect it to happen anytime soon though.

QUOTE(kevinlim001 @ Jun 22 2018, 05:02 PM)
ada.. in fb group ada orang post the trailer langgar divider at highway with full truck of cx5. dunno whose cx5 is there..  blush.gif
Yeah.. couple SRCs some more.. But they didn't look damaged and fairly certain they were all independently tied down securely.. Much more damage on the other car..turtled.. So hopefully the transported cars are intact.

QUOTE(kevinlim001 @ Jun 22 2018, 05:11 PM)
not me .. i m not really a fan of ppf. ppf actually need to be changed after 5 years. the glue / the bonding will hurt ur paint if you use it for long time. good/expensive ppf will have self healing if there are scratches. there are detailer who told me that their ppf not required to be changed but i dunno about his claim as he said his film from US can last at least 10 years without replacement but his shop only running for 2 years..  innocent.gif

Some of you who tint headlamp on your old car may experience the same when you remove the tint the cover color might changed.
Yeah.. Read about such. I've seen the headlamp issue on a friend's car and thought it's probably because of the additional heat in that area.. 5 years and remove with no harm to original paint? Still okay I guess.

QUOTE(Clueless07 @ Jun 22 2018, 10:30 PM)
Seems there is auto lock feature after exiting the car. That is handy.

Just wonder- does the car need run in? Ie cant rev the engine on. First 1000 km?
Yep.. There is.. Kicks in at above 20km/h speeds. When parked, opening the driver's door unlocks all other doors. Else, other doors are still able to be opened individually from the inside.. I.e. Drop off a passenger, single door will unlock without driver intervention. Drive off and the auto lock kicks in again. Handy.

Needing a run in is subjective. I'm doing it anyways just incase and for peace of mind. So far so good. Can Rev and vary speeds.. Just don't overdo it.

This post has been edited by voncrane: Today, 01:58 AM
Clueless07
post Today, 07:08 AM

On my way

QUOTE(voncrane @ Jun 23 2018, 01:55 AM)
Yup.. Now T brand is begging for customers also ppl don't want. Ppl very easy to please. Just don't extreme short-change them. Mazda on that path. They are just lucky this time around that the core looks and driving dynamics are quite good, plus tax free window. If not, they would probably be heading down that path too.
Yeah, I too didn't pay up until I confirmed actual stock available.. Felt it with my hands... So understandable you haven't paid yet. Wiser not to until car confirmed. Easier to just revoke loan signed and refund booking fee.. I don't have any chip issues yet. Been careful to steer far far away from potential atone kickers along the highways. Even let cars come in between. But all these is just new car sayang phase, couple months or years down the line. I'd still care but not as much.  laugh.gif

I understand there's a slim chance of a repaint recall.. So I'm willing to push and sign for such.. Just as I did for the CRV's EPS issue. Hopefully, this too works and results in the recall. I don't expect it to happen anytime soon though.
Yeah.. couple SRCs some more.. But they didn't look damaged and fairly certain they were all independently tied down securely.. Much more damage on the other car..turtled.. So hopefully the transported cars are intact.
Yeah.. Read about such. I've seen the headlamp issue on a friend's car and thought it's probably because of the additional heat in that area.. 5 years and remove with no harm to original paint? Still okay I guess.
Yep.. There is.. Kicks in at above 20km/h speeds. When parked, opening the driver's door unlocks all other doors. Else, other doors are still able to be opened individually from the inside.. I.e. Drop off a passenger, single door will unlock without driver intervention. Drive off and the auto lock kicks in again. Handy.

Needing a run in is subjective. I'm doing it anyways just incase and for peace of mind. So far so good. Can Rev and vary speeds.. Just don't overdo it.
Way I mean isn auto lock after we park , exit and move away from the car.
No need to press the key, or the button at the door.
voncrane
post Today, 08:34 AM

Noir et fier!

QUOTE(Clueless07 @ Jun 23 2018, 07:08 AM)
Oh that. Yep. "Walk away auto-lock". Car beeps once to notify all doors closed properly and key outside. Beeps again and indicator lights flashes once to indicate all doors are locked.
hidzwan
post Today, 10:59 AM

Casual

QUOTE(love428 @ Jun 22 2018, 05:30 PM)

Before, said after Raya

rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
I got my car here in the First week of June. SA told me that my batch was the last one. Next bath coming in July
widget
post Today, 12:04 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Clueless07 @ Jun 23 2018, 07:08 AM)
Yup,
You can disable the Walk Away Lock and also change the Auto Relock Time from 30s, 60s or 90s
minibeany
post Today, 04:33 PM

Mazda having roadshow at 1u. Saw a 2.0 on display. Fast come and get 🤣
RagingCandy
post Today, 07:15 PM

QUOTE(kevinlim001 @ Jun 22 2018, 04:22 PM)
yup dun think Bermaz will bring u cos their plan to bring in Cx8. the price range should be close to cx8 d. Mazda 6 already have 2.5 turbo but its not imported here.
I saw a cx9 in a showroom store just now. Weird....

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0840sec    4.07    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd June 2018 - 07:57 PM