77 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Accident 101: i teach u claim loss of use

views

waiwai_wai
post Jun 21 2017, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

Scale of Compensation for Assessed Repair Time (CART)
this is depends , sometimes the in-charge person dont give you and take as own pocket money mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
TSsaigetsu
post Jun 21 2017, 11:19 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(waiwai_wai @ Jun 21 2017, 10:36 AM)
Scale of Compensation for Assessed Repair Time (CART)
this is depends , sometimes the in-charge person dont give you and take as own pocket money  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
all the time if claimant dunno about this.
kimwoobin
post Jun 21 2017, 03:21 PM

3 posts

I sent LOU months ago and it has been approved. They send me offer letter to sign for them to send payment. However I don't understand the clause below:-

In order for us to proceed with payment, please
1. confirm acceptance by returning the enclosed discharge voucher duly signed, attested and stamped with revenue stamp for our issuance of payment and 

2. complete the following details and attach copy of front page of your latest bank statement (top portion with bank account details) in order for us to credit the claim payment into your bank account as per Bank Negara Malaysia's e­payment directive

Does No. 1 means I have to go commisioner of oath to get stamp duty?
TSsaigetsu
post Jun 21 2017, 04:13 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(kimwoobin @ Jun 21 2017, 03:21 PM)
I sent LOU months ago and it has been approved. They send me offer letter to sign for them to send payment. However I don't understand the clause below:-

In order for us to proceed with payment, please
1. confirm acceptance by returning the enclosed discharge voucher duly signed, attested and stamped with revenue stamp for our issuance of payment and 

2. complete the following details and attach copy of front page of your latest bank statement (top portion with bank account details) in order for us to credit the claim payment into your bank account as per Bank Negara Malaysia's e­payment directive

Does No. 1 means I have to go commisioner of oath to get stamp duty?
yes
waiwai_wai
post Jun 23 2017, 12:33 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Jun 21 2017, 11:19 AM)
all the time if claimant dunno about this.
i went to SC's insurance dept ask before, they say no this wor
is it apply to every insurance company ?
TSsaigetsu
post Jun 23 2017, 12:11 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(waiwai_wai @ Jun 23 2017, 12:33 AM)
Its bnm guideline. Threathen them la say my fren work at bnm
buggie
post Jun 23 2017, 09:21 PM

Casual
449 posts

QUOTE(waiwai_wai @ Jun 23 2017, 12:33 AM)
when you say 'no this', what are you referring to?
kennethkee93
post Jun 25 2017, 01:52 PM

Wooooo!
1,518 posts

If I claim OD, can claim from my insurer for LOU? If rent car, will they pay full amount per day or similar to BNM rates?
TSsaigetsu
post Jun 25 2017, 02:55 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(kennethkee93 @ Jun 25 2017, 01:52 PM)
If I claim OD, can claim from my insurer for LOU? If rent car, will they pay full amount per day or similar to BNM rates?
U can claim if u purchase this cover. If dont have accnot. U can only claim from third party if they are at fault.
kennethkee93
post Jun 25 2017, 04:42 PM

Wooooo!
1,518 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Jun 25 2017, 02:55 PM)
U can claim if u purchase this cover. If dont have accnot. U can only claim from third party if they are at fault.
Alright thanks for the info. Looks like I have to get another mode of transport. sad.gif
jor
post Jun 29 2017, 12:43 PM

0 posts

sifu, i have some query to get advice.

the issue is like this, My car front was hit by Driver A passenger seat side (Open door without look at behind), i have lodge my report but Driver A doesnt lodge report. my car has repair through knock for knock. the car was repaired and now i get the car.

insurances company has sent a letter to offer they can maintain my NCD subject to police investigation report and third party police report.

in my case, i only manage get "Keputusan Penyiasatan Kes" stated "Hasil siasatan awal yang dijalankan didapati ada kecuaian pada pemandu A, walaupun masih belum membuat laporan polis, pemandu A boleh dituduh di bawah RULE/SEK R16LN166/59dan SEK 52(2) APJ."

i) Was this keputusan enough for me to submit?

ii) Insurances company has request me to get surat sumpah in absence of third party police report.

i got a question on the above, let say the other party insurance refuse to accept the claim from my insurances company, will my NCD gone since the Driver A never make report and if he disagree on the claim wat was the worst scenario i may facing? a bit headache on the issue. rclxub.gif

waiwai_wai
post Jun 29 2017, 04:27 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(buggie @ Jun 23 2017, 09:21 PM)
when you say 'no this', what are you referring to?
means no Scale of Compensation for Assessed Repair Time (CART)
TSsaigetsu
post Jun 29 2017, 08:54 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(jor @ Jun 29 2017, 12:43 PM)

the issue is like this, My car front was hit by Driver A passenger seat side (Open door without look at behind), i have lodge my report but Driver A doesnt lodge report. my car has repair through knock for knock. the car was repaired and now i get the car.

insurances company has sent a letter to offer they can maintain my NCD subject to police investigation report and third party police report.

in my case, i only manage get "Keputusan Penyiasatan Kes" stated "Hasil siasatan awal yang dijalankan didapati ada kecuaian pada pemandu A, walaupun masih belum membuat laporan polis, pemandu A boleh dituduh di bawah RULE/SEK R16LN166/59dan SEK 52(2) APJ."

ii) Insurances company has request me to get surat sumpah in absence of third party police report. I
i got a question on the above, let say the other party insurance refuse to accept the claim from my insurances company, will my NCD gone since the Driver A never make report and if he disagree on the claim wat was the worst scenario i may facing? a bit headache on the issue.  rclxub.gif
Just do no 2, ur ncd will save.
Oldskolboyz
post Jul 1 2017, 04:51 PM

Regular
1,422 posts

QUOTE(jor @ Jun 29 2017, 12:43 PM)

ii) Insurances company has request me to get surat sumpah in absence of third party police report.

i got a question on the above, let say the other party insurance refuse to accept the claim from my insurances company, will my NCD gone since the Driver A never make report and if he disagree on the claim wat was the worst scenario i may facing? a bit headache on the issue.  rclxub.gif
Currently I'm working in Insurance Co.. RM500k is my Authority Limit for Claim paid..

For info there is no 3rd party insce will bear you loss.. even your car hit by A or B.. Your insce will bear the loss even though A is wrong... I will explain to you what is KFK & OD-KFK and how this 2 claim method work..
TSsaigetsu
post Jul 1 2017, 10:03 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(Oldskolboyz @ Jul 1 2017, 04:51 PM)
Currently I'm working in Insurance Co.. RM500k is my Authority Limit for Claim paid..

For info there is no 3rd party insce will bear you loss.. even your car hit by A or B.. Your insce will bear the loss even though A is wrong... I will explain to you what is KFK & OD-KFK and how this 2 claim method work..
Fuu senior management level d.

jor
post Jul 4 2017, 03:40 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Oldskolboyz @ Jul 1 2017, 04:51 PM)

Thx on your info.

i have submitted the document required from insurances company to them. insurances company has told me i think it was same thing with wat your mentioned.

they informed me say this was still cover by my insurances company under OD but with ncd maintain. this no so understand? they informed there is no 3rd party claim. wat was the actual process ya? they only informed my part to submit the document only.

thx in advance.
jor
post Jul 4 2017, 03:41 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Jun 29 2017, 08:54 PM)
Just do no 2, ur ncd will save.
thx ur advice
ahchat
post Jul 4 2017, 07:56 PM

WISE KUCENG
885 posts

Hi guys, ive made a loss of use claim on 25 of may 2017, around 1k...how long will it take for me to receive the claim??..

First time got into an accident btw
TSsaigetsu
post Jul 4 2017, 11:19 PM

Enthusiast
701 posts

QUOTE(ahchat @ Jul 4 2017, 07:56 PM)
Hi guys, ive made a loss of use claim on 25 of may 2017, around 1k...how long will it take for me to receive the claim??..

First time got into an accident btw
Varies bro. Some got within 3 months. Some 1 months.
ahchat
post Jul 4 2017, 11:40 PM

WISE KUCENG
885 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Jul 4 2017, 11:19 PM)
Varies bro. Some got within 3 months. Some 1 months.
ive made claim from AXA..can i just contact them and enquire bout it?

77 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:42 PM