228 Pages « < 53 54 55 56 57 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Muslim Group

views

SUSSuper Saiya
post Apr 24 2015, 10:43 PM

Getting Started
280 posts

bila jadi makmum masbuk, kita masuk jemaah ketika imam sedang tahiyat akhir. selepas imam memberi salam, kita akan bangun ke rakaat pertama.
kena baca doa iftitah atau terus baca al fatihah pada rakat ini?
SalahAdDin
post Apr 25 2015, 09:46 PM

Casual
324 posts

QUOTE(WinkyJr @ Apr 23 2015, 03:15 PM)
tanya pendapat
kalau kita sedang puasa sunat (let say puasa daud), then father in law ajak lunch
break the fast?
my bro said jaga hati orang & merapatkn hubungan sesama saudara > puasa sunat
Maybe this can answer your question :

http://sunnah.com/abudawud/14

Narrated Umm Hani:

On the days of the conquest of Mecca, when Mecca was captured, Fatimah came and sat on the left side of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and Umm Hani was on his right side. A slave-girl brought a vessel which contained some drink; she gave it to him and he drank of it. He then gave it to Umm Hani who drank of it. She said: Messenger of Allah, I have broken my fast; I was fasting. He said to her: Were you making atonement for something? She replied: No. He said: Then it does not harm you if it was voluntary (fast).

http://www.iium.edu.my/deed/hadith/muslim/006_smt.html

Chapter 29 : PERMISSIBILITY OF MAKING AN INTENTION FOR VOLUNTARY FASTING BEFORE NOON AND PERMISSIBILITY OF BREAKING VOLUNIARY FAST WITHOUT REASON

Book 6, Number 2573:

'A'isha, the Mother of the Believers (Allah be pleased with her), reported that one day the Messenger of Allah tpay peace be upon him) said to me: 'A'isha, have you anything (to eat)? I said:'Messenger of Allah, there is nothing with us. Thereupon he said: I am observing fast. She said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) went out, and there was a present, for us and (at the same time) some visitors dropped in. When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came back, I said to him: Messenger of Allah, a present was given to us, (and in the meanwhile) there came to us visitors (a major Portion of it has been spent on them), but I have saved something for you. He said: What is it? I said: It is hais (a compound of dates and clarified butter). He said: Bring that. So I brought it to him and he ate it and then said: I woke up in the morning observing fast. Talha said: I narrated this hadith to Mujahid and he said: This (observing of voluntary fast) is like a person who sets apart Sadaqa out of his wealth. He may spend it if he likes, or he may retain it if he so likes.

Book 6, Number 2574:

'A'isha, the Mother of the Believers (Allah be pleased with her), reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) came to me one day and said: Is there anything with you (to eat) ? I said: No. Thereupon he said: I shall then be fasting. Then he came to us another day and we said: Messenger of Allah, hais has been offered to us as a gift. Thereupon he said: Show that to me; I had been fasting since morning. He then ate it.
TSseiferalmercy
post Apr 26 2015, 01:43 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

bila dajjal mai, apa kita nak buat ? pi mana ?

apa starting point dia ?
tentang rasa
post Apr 26 2015, 04:30 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

Protoculture
post Apr 27 2015, 03:57 PM

Enthusiast
903 posts

QUOTE(seiferalmercy @ Apr 26 2015, 01:43 AM)
bila dajjal mai, apa kita nak buat ? pi mana ?
Nak buat apa lagi, lari la sejauh mungkin sedaya mampu. Fitnah Dajjal akan menyelubungi seluruh bumi. Bacalah surah al-Kahfi amalkan selalu sbagai cara dilindungi fitnah Dajjal. Mohon doa supaya kita tak tergolong antara pengikutnya.

apa starting point dia ?

Isfahan. Dia start keluar kat sana dengan 70,000 Yahudi yang bertayalisah. Itupun dia akan round satu dunia. Hari pertama dia keluar panjang masanya seperti setahun maksudnya 365x24 jam adalah tempoh hari yg pertama tu.

xein
post Apr 27 2015, 04:51 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(Protoculture @ Apr 24 2015, 06:53 PM)
.... his Fitna will cover the entire world in a span of the first day alone except Mecca n Medina.
Internet?
Protoculture
post Apr 27 2015, 05:10 PM

Enthusiast
903 posts

QUOTE(xein @ Apr 27 2015, 04:51 PM)
Internet?
That's one interpretation, but only an interpretation. Most ulamas agreed that Dajjal most probably will be there in person to corrupt the humanity face to face up until into your front doorstep ... that and your family members might not even safe from his fitna.

This post has been edited by Protoculture: Apr 27 2015, 05:11 PM
xein
post Apr 27 2015, 05:24 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(Protoculture @ Apr 27 2015, 05:10 PM)
That's one interpretation, but only an interpretation. Most ulamas agreed that Dajjal most probably will be there in person to corrupt the humanity face to face up until into your front doorstep ... that and your family members might not even safe from his fitna.
Agreed.
just that the fitna circulates easily nowadays.
and people believes them easily.
Protoculture
post Apr 27 2015, 05:36 PM

Enthusiast
903 posts

QUOTE(xein @ Apr 27 2015, 05:24 PM)
Agreed.
just that the fitna circulates easily nowadays.
and people believes them easily.
We may never really know the extent of his fitna. The tech nowadays like internet couple with social media just shows the extent of fitna aided by human technology. But Dajjal's Fitna, is the greatest FITNA off ALL TIMES. Men and women will flocked to him, his FITNA could bring rain from the skies, bring the dead Earth to bring forth treasures and desolate lands become fertile farmlands and dying livestocks to thriving herds .... offering paradise and hell at the same time with a flick of a finger ...

All these within a single span of the first day, a day which duration as long as a year. Not 24 hours kinda day, but a day with 365 days x 24 hours .... just imagine ...
technod
post Apr 28 2015, 09:24 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

QUOTE(seiferalmercy @ Apr 19 2015, 10:35 PM)

ini aib orang kita jangan view, sebab kita akan tolong bump topic tu

ingat eh
A simple test will do. Take old thread and view it. If the thread appear in 1st page, ur claim is right. I tried it but nothing happen.
ralfvi
post May 3 2015, 10:43 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

salam all. any moslem brothers here currently learning or teaching martials arts near kl.

can share a bit what u learn,how much per month & schedule.
interested to take some classes . preferably boxing or filipino kali.
ralfvi
post May 4 2015, 11:53 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

user posted image

Subhanallah wa bihamdihi 'adada khalqihi wa rida' nafsihi wa zinata 'arshihi wa midada kalimatihi
Subhanallah wa bihamdihi 'adada khalqihi wa rida' nafsihi wa zinata 'arshihi wa midada kalimatihi

Juwairiyah (One of the wives of the Prophet, peace be upon him) reported that one day the Prophet, peace be upon him, left her apartment in the morning as she was busy observing her dawn prayer in her place of worship. He came back in the forenoon and she was still sitting there. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said to her, "You have been in the same place since I left you?" She said, "Yes." Thereupon the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "I recited four words three times after I left you and if these were to be weighed against what you have recited since morning these would outweigh them, and these words are: Subhanallah wa bihamdihi 'adada khalqihi wa rida' nafsihi wa zinata 'arshihi wa midada kalimatihi (hallowed be Allah and praise is due to Him to the extent of the number of His creation and to the extent of His pleasure and to the extent of the weight of His Throne and to the extent of ink used in recording words for His Praise).'' (Reported by Muslim and Abu Daw'ud)

Selamat Beramal dan Sampai-sampaikan
tentang rasa
post May 5 2015, 01:25 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

user posted image
WinkyJr
post May 6 2015, 01:30 PM

Casual
381 posts

QUOTE(tentang rasa @ May 5 2015, 01:25 PM)
user posted image
"Sesungguhnya orang yang paling mulia di antara kamu di sisi Allah ialah orang yang paling taqwa di antara kamu" - Al Hujurat

kita boleh berbangga dgn harta, anak, keturunan atau bangsa sesama manusia
tapi pada Allah, hanya taqwa yang dilihat
xpole
post May 8 2015, 02:38 PM

Rain on me baby
1,362 posts

QUOTE(farid_razak86 @ May 8 2015, 12:32 PM)
salam. saya ingin bertanya.

apa hukumnya baca buku waktu khutbah? saya bercadang nak bawak buku kecik untuk dibaca sewaktu khutbah. sebab setau saya yang tak dibenarkan sewaktu khutbah ialah bercakap2. kalau main henfon pula saya tengok ramai je yang main henfon.

apakah hukumnya baca buku (bukan buku keagamaan) sewaktu khutbah? dan adakah ianya kelihatan pelik/janggal?
Just listen to the khutbah. Why you wanna read a book during Khutbah?
Imp Bron
post May 8 2015, 09:16 PM

Getting Started
129 posts

QUOTE(farid_razak86 @ May 8 2015, 03:32 PM)
because i think the khutbah sometimes can be racist and sectarian. but i like to come early coz the environment is peaceful.

most people are sleeping anyway, so as muslim i think i should make full use of my valuable time like Allah has mentioned in Surah Al-Asr.
if you're talking about khutbah jumaat....
i hardly encounter khutbah like that, maybe try to change to non racist masjid or maybe be more open minded on certain issue might help. Khutbah Jumaat is said to be the replacement of 2rakaat for Sembahyang Jumaat. Skip khutbah u wont get full portion of pahala. Its like you got 10 exam questions and then only answered 5 of it.

in normal ceramah let say between magrib and isyak, if the ceramah is really up to no good better do other things, its not compulsory to hear it anyway.
gr8fr8
post May 10 2015, 10:32 AM

Enthusiast
841 posts

Salam.

Long story short;

I think I was "tested" yesterday during Maghrib time by a(?) makhluk halus. I live alone in my house. Not that big of a house. Kind of old semi detached single storey house. It was hot so I closed all the doors front and rear for ac. Locked down even. There is a middle door connecting living room and kitchen. I closed it down too and automatically locked because the lock is jammed and on the living room side.

I was about to start prayer when I heard the middle door being banged. Not too loud but imagine it is being banged by a little child trying to get it. I said that because I have nephew and nieces and young cousins. At first I thought somebody come in from the rear door. I was upset for miliseconds then logic seeps in. Hair all standing but I was determined to see what was the thing doing. Of course cant see from the doorglass.

Now I know why I am having real difficulties to sleep at night nowadays.

I always believe in these kind of things but this is very first experience of such thing. Scary lah jugak.
xein
post May 10 2015, 11:55 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(gr8fr8 @ May 10 2015, 10:32 AM)
Salam.

Long story short;

I think I was "tested" yesterday during Maghrib time by a(?) makhluk halus. I live alone in my house. Not that big of a house. Kind of old semi detached single storey house. It was hot so I closed all the doors front and rear for ac. Locked down even. There is a middle door connecting living room and kitchen. I closed it down too and automatically locked because the lock is jammed and on the living room side.

I was about to start prayer when I heard the middle door being banged. Not too loud but imagine it is being banged by a little child trying to get it. I said that because I have nephew and nieces and young cousins. At first I thought somebody come in from the rear door. I was upset for miliseconds then logic seeps in. Hair all standing but I was determined to see what was the thing doing. Of course cant see from the doorglass.

Now I know why I am having real difficulties to sleep at night nowadays.

I always believe in these kind of things but this is very first experience of such thing. Scary lah jugak.
Baca ayat kursi 3 kali dan selalu bagi salam bila masuk bilik.
TSseiferalmercy
post May 11 2015, 12:00 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

Pagi ni saya bangun subuh awal kul 6, pastu sambung tido mimpi dashat

Pontianak hantu budak kecik semua masuk mimpi

Setan bengan lettew weekend aku sakses solat subuh
aimank_88
post May 11 2015, 02:14 AM

Casual
383 posts

QUOTE(seiferalmercy @ May 11 2015, 12:00 AM)
Pagi ni saya bangun subuh awal kul 6, pastu sambung tido mimpi dashat

Pontianak hantu budak kecik semua masuk mimpi

Setan bengan lettew weekend aku sakses solat subuh
Haha. Solat FTW!

228 Pages « < 53 54 55 56 57 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0391sec    0.03    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:53 AM