Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Gynecomastia surgery, the cure for man boobs!

views

Toddytodd P
post Aug 21 2020, 05:29 PM

Probation
7 posts

QUOTE(Toddytodd @ Aug 21 2020, 05:26 PM)
Hi all,

Just to share my experience. I had my gynecomastia surgery at Glojas on 13/8/20. Prior to that, i went for the free consultation with surgeon. He recommended for liposuction on the chest area as well to get a full flat chest.

I had watched a lot of gynecomastia surgery videos on youtube and i follow dr.lebowitz on IG, so I pretty much know what to expect. You should do the same if u are planning for surgery.

From the liposuction, the surgeon has sucked out about 200ml of fat from each side. Unlike all the video that i watched, the incision for the liposuction is about 3 inches below the nipple, instead of under the armpit. The gland removal is pretty standard just like the youtube videos. It was almost painless. No drain was fitted to me (i think this the glojas way as the surgeon suggested it during the consultation). Instead,  the remaining tumescent fluid (for the liposuction) is let to flow out from the liposuction incision.

The first night was messy a bit. I was ‘soaked’ with fluid and blood coming out from the liposuction incision. Need to change the gauze regularly (the surgeon has informed this during the consultation). But it is better than carrying the drain, i think. Throughout, there was no pain that i cannot bear. Just a mild discomfort. The clinic provides me with antibiotics cream, pills and pain killer. I stop taking the pain killer on the 3rd day.

On the second day, i went for the 1st review with the surgeon. I was able to drive to the clinic myself. I start going to work on the 4th day. The 2nd review was a week after the surgery. The chest is almost flat now with minor swelling which will go a way in 1 to 6 month. Im a happy man, nonetheless 😊.

However, the movement is a bit restricted. I cannot lift the arm above my head without feeling ‘stretchy’ around the chest area. Naughty time with missus also need to be improvised haha. And yes, i need to wear the compression vest for nearly 24 hours for the 1st month. Next review is 1 month after the surgery.

Feel free to ask questions 😁
fenderista
post Sep 8 2020, 04:50 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Toddytodd @ Aug 21 2020, 05:29 PM)
This post has been edited by fenderista: Sep 9 2020, 02:45 PM
DennisMay P
post Sep 12 2020, 02:54 AM

Probation
10 posts

Why do you have it? Did you use steroids or it is genetics?
Toddytodd P
post Sep 22 2020, 12:59 PM

Probation
7 posts

QUOTE(DennisMay @ Sep 12 2020, 02:54 AM)
Why do you have it? Did you use steroids or it is genetics?
For my case, it was puberty gone wrong. I developed breast tissue during my teen years. And it stay until adulthood

dopp
post Oct 19 2020, 07:58 AM

Regular
1,627 posts

Should try cool scrupting or liposis injection such as kybella, lipo la, kabelline etc.. Might help

It melt the subborn fat.
aroundthecorner P
post Nov 14 2020, 05:44 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hi everyone, it's an old topic but I just want to share my experience with you guys.

Today I saw Dr. Cheong, he told me the cost would be RM 7200 including eveything. Hopefully, I will go for the surgery next week. I will post here the result.

Thank you for all the good information.
tmk9358 P
post Nov 21 2020, 07:30 PM

Probation
19 posts

Done it at Doctor Cheong. Doctor not so friendly doesn't talk much but get the work done. Costs me RM 7K,worth every penny.

15 Pages « < 13 14 15Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0229sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th November 2020 - 12:42 AM