Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Fishing Thread v12, Rod, Reel, Lures!

Cicero
post Nov 12 2017, 11:04 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(Double J Jamal Jefri @ Nov 12 2017, 10:40 AM)
Macam kenal je port kat Dengkil tu. Aku tak pernah try lagi port tu bro. Kalau ada buaya tak berani la aku. Haha.

Kau pergi Sepang kolam berbayar ke ?
Nope. I'm too cheapskate to main kolam. Pancing kat Jeti jer. Jeti Asri, sebelah Wak Sempo. RM5 per rod.
Double J Jamal Jefri
post Nov 12 2017, 07:29 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Cicero @ Nov 12 2017, 11:04 AM)
Nope. I'm too cheapskate to main kolam. Pancing kat Jeti jer. Jeti Asri, sebelah Wak Sempo. RM5 per rod.
Amacam bro ?

Ada hasil ke kumpau ? lol.gif
Cicero
post Nov 12 2017, 08:20 PM

QUOTE(Double J Jamal Jefri @ Nov 12 2017, 07:29 PM)
Amacam bro ?

Ada hasil ke kumpau ?  :lol2:
Tak kumpau! Dapat Sesirat besar dgn ikan duri 5 inchi. After 7 hours of fishing. Oh waaaaai.... 😐

Memang takde rezeki.
Double J Jamal Jefri
post Nov 12 2017, 08:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Cicero @ Nov 12 2017, 08:20 PM)
Tak kumpau! Dapat Sesirat besar dgn ikan duri 5 inchi. After 7 hours of fishing. Oh waaaaai.... 😐

Memang takde rezeki.
Good job bro. Yang penting tak kumpau. Haha.

Casting ke bottom ?
Cicero
post Nov 12 2017, 09:05 PM

QUOTE(Double J Jamal Jefri @ Nov 12 2017, 08:28 PM)
Good job bro. Yang penting tak kumpau. Haha.

Casting ke bottom ?
Kat sini always bottom. For some reason, casting doesn't work that well.
barney
post Nov 14 2017, 05:03 PM

Getting Started

I want to go to belum resort area to try casting for toman. Anyone knows a guide that does the chalet and then bring you casting in the morning? I don't want those international rates which is super crazy like 1 night rm1k. So long i got a place to bunk and then enjoy the nature and fishing that will be best. Any ideas please do comment.
Double J Jamal Jefri
post Nov 14 2017, 06:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(barney @ Nov 14 2017, 05:03 PM)
I want to go to belum resort area to try casting for toman. Anyone knows a guide that does the chalet and then bring you casting in the morning? I don't want those international rates which is super crazy like 1 night rm1k. So long i got a place to bunk and then enjoy the nature and fishing that will be best. Any ideas please do comment.
I've been contemplating on going for a casting trip to Royal Belum as well. Craving for wild Sebarau and Toman bites ! cry.gif

The last time I been there was in the mid-90s. At that time, they still have those floating chalets with super cheap rates.

Not sure the chalets are still there or not. You can read this information that I took from the Royal Belum website - FULL DAY FISHING TOUR RATES IN ROYAL BELUM.
redart
post Nov 14 2017, 08:52 PM

Casual

QUOTE(barney @ Nov 14 2017, 05:03 PM)
Best is to go in group. Make your own group for the trip or hook up with a right fishing group and go with them. That'll save money since you can divide the cost and safer as well since you can look out for each other. I heard there are certain guide that'll bring you to a great place to cast, other is just so-so. The more economical style is to go camping and get a guide but must have a cook or two within the group.

I was asked by some anglers to join them fishing there but going into jungle is a little too much for me nowadays so that's the only thing I could share with you sweat.gif

This post has been edited by redart: Nov 14 2017, 08:55 PM

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0584sec    1.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 03:35 AM