Audio Freako
2,491 posts

dunno yet.. will tell u in MSN~
TSPcWork
post Mar 31 2007, 09:34 PM

Audio Phreak
6,477 posts

QUOTE(mADmAN @ Mar 29 2007, 12:54 PM)
eh u guys... no need be so tough on the sbd feller la...

he has every right to say what he said AND to say it how he said it. the feller waited so long without any word of course la he toolan. if it were me oso id probably be cursing PcWork ma.

its the nature of busines... whatever reason PcWork is doing the cable thingy oso...in the end its still a business. he should have at least gave sbd some form of communication at least. simple courtesy message oso ok ma. but total silence even i wont accept.

anyway...i suggest everyone just shut up and butt out of this issue and let PcWork handle it with sbd himself coz it definitely none of our business.
well
i did in the first msg mentioned that i am currently doing practical. and some plugs i request from the shop in jalan pasar is out of stock, they can't give a time that they have the stock comming in, nor the price either.
i believe that the delay is unavoidable. i did reply his msg to tell him, give me some time. as i am currently busy. and i am doing practical in forest i don't usually have internet access there. last tuesday i come back to miri emergency that my dr over upm is emalling me somethings important regarding my further study.
and i going back to the stesen on wednesday morning 5 am.
anyway, it's my bad for being not so responsive on the pm. how ever, i did state clearly over my cable thread that i cannot make it full time already. if i were to make cable, it will be sort of "ikut masa" of my. and i am not selling those things through a sales thread. so i don't think it's a really business.

QUOTE(CooLeRthings @ Mar 29 2007, 01:23 PM)
PC work doing his reseach in some sort of jungle or plant nursery
he only available only every weekend
tat tuesday he get to online i guess he got something up to .
AFAIK , he out of component over his place there, so once a while he only make a cable out of wat he got
i think he wanna come back to KL 1st only can help u search those component to suit u.
god or not god, but we do really love his neat job
n i know he always forgetful 1 XD
i still waiting his cable arrive to my place ><
indeed, that's very true.
thanks for speak up somethings for me.

QUOTE(sbd @ Mar 28 2007, 04:42 PM)
Hoi PcWork, it's been well over a month now since I asked you to quote for a bunch of cables that I want. You asked me to give you time but you've not replied or explained the delay. Do you want to make me the custom cables or should I look elsewhere?
QUOTE(sbd @ Mar 29 2007, 11:53 AM)
why u guys treat him like a god? is he the only person with cable making experience? is he doing it for free that one must be nice? in any business, there must be customer service. if he's darned busy, he should send a pm or email saying he won't be able to attend to my job at all, or for say 2 months, then i decide.
pals. i am not god. and first i will apologize to you that my delay. what i intend to do is bring some nice cable to friends over here with cheapest price possible.
ur cable and plugs and some cable they are out of stock. i can't reply you as they cannot give me a price until now.
so i don't even can proceed to calculate the postage of parts to my place, then try to allocate my time to fix it, and then calculate all the cost and sell to u.
i hope you understand that it's not a simply buy and assemble process.
how ever, explanation is still explanation, i understand you are very angry with me. thousand sorry for that. if you really need it urgent, try get from midi speciallist. they can give you your cable on the spot. as i am still cannot gurantee what time i can make cable also.
even coolerthings cable also he waitted for a really long time. and i really sorry about that. i just putting my studies in the first place. i cannot make other time out more.. very very sorry.
however, damage is done. i am truely sorry.
and seriously. i don't open a tread to sell my cable. i don't think it's a business. i more feel like i am helping forumer to get affordable price. else i won't charge at such price already.
take into count i use 4% silver soldering lead. which each 500 gram of it cost around RM 400.
my profit margin is actually enough for me to cover my transportation and some extra penny to spend.
else i will be able to afford hell a lot of things. rather only able to buy a RM 750 speaker with my part time swimming coach money + cable making money.
anyway. hope you get your cable soon. and sorry for the delay i cause. i truly apologize regarding this matter.

for your info, F-12 canare stereo plug were out of stock for almost 5 month during last november until early march. the stock supply some time is very limited. and believe me or not. it's the stock causing this problems. the cable that i intend to make the cable for u is still out of stock
together with L-2B2AT also.
but L-2B2AT just arrive last weeks. cable still not there.
so even until today. i still cannot give you a price.
sorry.
and myself don't have extra stock / cable that i keep to sell u.
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by PcWork: Mar 31 2007, 10:01 PM
GodLuvSxS
post Mar 31 2007, 11:10 PM

Regular
1,359 posts

Pals, do you guys know where to get Nylon Expandable Braided Sleeving locally? Thanks smile.gif
ijan
post Mar 31 2007, 11:23 PM

The one with a boring life...
3,444 posts

get computer cable sleeves la..not that high quality or colorful, but its cheap and full of nylon neon colors!
GodLuvSxS
post Apr 1 2007, 12:21 AM

Regular
1,359 posts

QUOTE(ijan @ Mar 31 2007, 11:23 PM)
get computer cable sleeves la..not that high quality or colorful, but its cheap and full of nylon neon colors!
Well then, anywhere I can get those nylon computer cable sleeves? prefer online buying wink.gif
ijan
post Apr 1 2007, 12:31 AM

The one with a boring life...
3,444 posts

online..uglyvamp has them, and sum more ppl here at lyn..u can search. or go to lowyat also got.
TSPcWork
post Apr 1 2007, 12:34 AM

Audio Phreak
6,477 posts

QUOTE(GodLuvSxS @ Apr 1 2007, 12:21 AM)
Well then, anywhere I can get those nylon computer cable sleeves? prefer online buying  wink.gif
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=327972&hl=sleeve

try this one. fast and reliable.
GodLuvSxS
post Apr 1 2007, 12:45 AM

Regular
1,359 posts

QUOTE(PcWork @ Apr 1 2007, 12:34 AM)
Wow .... UV! But I prefer low profile black. Gotta search through uglyvamp's thread for it. Anyway, thanks buddy smile.gif
TSPcWork
post Apr 1 2007, 01:33 AM

Audio Phreak
6,477 posts

QUOTE(GodLuvSxS @ Apr 1 2007, 12:45 AM)
Wow .... UV! But I prefer low profile black. Gotta search through uglyvamp's thread for it. Anyway, thanks buddy smile.gif
he got black oso mah
i bought mostly black from him.
and i once bought red. i though is red., but turn out it's pink...
=P

GodLuvSxS
post Apr 1 2007, 08:36 PM

Regular
1,359 posts

I'm back for more question .... been browsing through neutrik website, found that their plug got the so called 2 poles and 3 poles version, emm what's the difference? I'm going to use a two conductor cable to DIY an RCA - RCA and mini - RCA interconnect, so which one suits me well?
yrh0413
post Apr 1 2007, 09:16 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,212 posts

if i am not mistaken, 2 pole means one for signal one for ground; 3 pole means Left and Right signal and also ground. You need 3 poles for stereo connection.
error
post Apr 2 2007, 09:58 AM

Enthusiast
846 posts

hey guys, im trying to do a mini to RCA cables. but i wanna know how you guys did the Y-splitter part where it branches out from the single mini to the 2 RCA.
scotty
post Apr 2 2007, 10:09 AM

THX Certified Conman
Group Icon
Staff
4,380 posts

QUOTE(error @ Apr 2 2007, 09:58 AM)
hey guys, im trying to do a mini to RCA cables. but i wanna know how you guys did the Y-splitter part where it branches out from the single mini to the 2 RCA.
u need a cable which consist of 4 core in it. like the popular star quad they always use. twist 2 of them together. put on some heatshrink with lil bit hot glue in it. done biggrin.gif
CooLeRthings
post Apr 3 2007, 11:55 PM

-=kidult=-
2,012 posts

thx to PcWork
the cable reach today with top condition

the sound really improve alot compare to the stock cable
wider sound stage, better high, mid n low
loving it XD

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
TSPcWork
post Apr 4 2007, 12:04 AM

Audio Phreak
6,477 posts

QUOTE(CooLeRthings @ Apr 3 2007, 11:55 PM)
thx to PcWork
the cable reach today with top condition

the sound really improve alot compare to the stock cable
wider sound stage, better high, mid n low
loving it XD

sigh.. there goes the cable i like the most... cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

This post has been edited by PcWork: Apr 4 2007, 12:04 AM
walabies
post Apr 4 2007, 01:13 AM

Jaben Network.. A headphones store with teddy bears...
6,933 posts

This cable you like the most? Not the one looted by your brother?
TSPcWork
post Apr 4 2007, 01:25 AM

Audio Phreak
6,477 posts

QUOTE(walabies @ Apr 4 2007, 01:13 AM)
This cable you like the most? Not the one looted by your brother?
that's RCA-RCA looted...
this is stereo-stereo. even better than the one i am using myself...
but i seriously has no mood to make one for my own....
=(

yrh0413
post Apr 4 2007, 01:32 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,212 posts

smile.gif nice cable, love the sleeving nod.gif
CooLeRthings
post Apr 4 2007, 11:24 AM

-=kidult=-
2,012 posts

hehe this is my long wait cable
so ahrd to make it me come to me
seem like this cable dun wanna leave PcWork like tat
actually can take it 1 month ago
but always got incident happen...
make it yesterday i only receive it
lol
TSPcWork
post Apr 4 2007, 11:38 AM

Audio Phreak
6,477 posts

QUOTE(CooLeRthings @ Apr 4 2007, 11:24 AM)
hehe this is my long wait cable
so ahrd to make it me come to me
seem like this cable dun wanna leave PcWork like tat
actually can take it 1 month ago
but always got incident happen...
make it yesterday i only receive it
lol
i think is PcWork don't wanna leave the cable...

107 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:42 PM