Kantai Collection (KanColle), game/anime/manga/etc thread

views

Raki
post Jan 8 2014, 03:53 PM

Casual
310 posts

These are some of the LSC reports with different sample sizes
user posted image

being on different server doesnt mean much except the difficulty of monthly top500 rankings (example, a few days ago the top1 in Rabual manage to get 400points while my server Tawi-Tawi was abt 200+) Older server has more experience teitokus with better rosters. The devs did think of aloowing server hoping when the friend/social system was ever going to be implemented. But as of now, PvP-ing is with other teitokus of the same server only but allowing server hoping might undermine the leaderboards since it is server by server basic and not global ranking

This post has been edited by Raki: Jan 8 2014, 04:05 PM
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 04:03 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 8 2014, 03:48 PM)
i understand how you feel, its good enough that there are fellow teitokus here. my mat's have not hit the 5 digit yet &  my avg fleet is about level 20-30 ( doubt i could get to E-5). i kinda got scare after their previous event Gravity cannon that almost sunk my entire daugthership fleet  sweat.gif
Actually someone managed to get past E-4 with a lvl 30 BB flagship using 5 lvl 1 DD sacrificial ship method to sink Henderson-chan....but this method was so cruel that it even caught devs attention on twitter that they might implement a death counter for every ship daughter sunk....that maybe probably punishes that teitoku with perhaps unfavorable RNG rolls for high death counters.

Here is an image link as to what I mean....this guy used two BBs(high lvl) and the other 4 ships are low level 1 DDs.
user posted image

...I know...even my high lvl fleet is not spared from Gravity canon too....its pretty much RNG. LOL. My other friend two lvl 98 Kongou-class BBs got reduced from full health to red in a single gravity canon shot....ahaha, no kidding.

But my condolences you couldn't get passed E-3....as you mean E-3 of the November event, right?
Did you managed to complete this December collab event?

Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 04:16 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 8 2014, 03:53 PM)
user posted image

being on different server doesnt mean much except the difficulty of monthly top500 rankings (example, a few days ago the top1 in Rabual manage to get 400points while my server Tawi-Tawi was abt 200+) Older server has more experience teitokus with better rosters. The devs did think of aloowing server hoping when the friend/social system was ever going to be implemented. But as of now, PvP-ing is with other teitokus of the same server only but allowing server hoping might undermine the leaderboards since it is server by server basic and not global ranking
Thanks for the recipe, fellow teitoku stationed in the same Guardian Office. I hope they do implement the friends system soon. Then perhaps we can be affiliated as fellow officers.
TSnazrul90
post Jan 8 2014, 04:18 PM

Getting Started
294 posts

QUOTE(Senjou @ Jan 8 2014, 04:03 PM)
Actually someone managed to get past E-4 with a lvl 30 BB flagship using 5 lvl 1 DD sacrificial ship method to sink Henderson-chan....but this method was so cruel that it even caught devs attention on twitter that they might implement a death counter for every ship daughter sunk....that maybe probably punishes that teitoku with perhaps unfavorable RNG rolls for high death counters.
well,

user posted image
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 04:25 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Jan 8 2014, 04:18 PM)
well,

user posted image
...hmm, what's this? A mail system...!? I didn't even know how to check my mail till now....ahaha.
Raki
post Jan 8 2014, 04:27 PM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(Senjou @ Jan 8 2014, 03:41 PM)
but would be nice to know any fellow teitoku who is stationed with me at Tawi tawi server or elsewhere....ahahaha.
me and a fren of mine are both station in Tawi-Tawi. Love it even more when Taihou's line involves greeting everyone in Tawi-tawi rolleyes.gif

Here is an image link as to what I mean....this guy used two BBs(high lvl) and the other 4 ships are low level 1 DDs.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

...I know...even my high lvl fleet is not spared from Gravity canon too....its pretty much RNG. LOL. My other friend two lvl 98 Kongou-class BBs got reduced from full health to red in a single gravity canon shot....ahaha, no kidding.

But my condolences you couldn't get passed E-3....as you mean E-3 of the November event, right?
I also felt guilty of that for experimenting that tactical when resource were so scarce
in the end, I couldn't take it and aborted

As for RNG, I would say. RNG requires you show your devotion. Never doubt RNG
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 04:39 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 8 2014, 04:27 PM)
me and a fren of mine are both station in Tawi-Tawi. Love it even more when Taihou's line involves greeting everyone in Tawi-tawi  rolleyes.gif
I also felt guilty of that for experimenting that tactical when resource were so scarce
in the end, I couldn't take it and aborted

As for RNG, I would say. RNG requires you show your devotion. Never doubt RNG
I don't have Taihou yet ;▽;

...actually I wouldn't say I wasn't guilty of using suicide methods on E-4 to chip the boss bar when my resources and importantly my buckets was running low too....but I abandoned it halfway as well. But many little clones DDs were sacrificied already.....but to keep contain my guilt on the war crimes commited to get a war crime submarine chan... sad.gif I keep telling myself
Those throwaway DDs are just hologram decoy built using nanomaterials.
No harm done as the original were in the naval base handling the "admiral's torpedoes."...if you know what I mean  sweat.gif )

....but now I keep a five digit resources with 430 buckets and really hope never to tread such a path of desperation. Again.

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 8 2014, 04:47 PM
dlwk1988
post Jan 8 2014, 04:47 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 8 2014, 03:53 PM)

Nice, the statistic taken from Wiki.jp?? then again is all about RNG isnt it.
was hoping some buddy system set up where you can have another teitoku/friend flagship to support you in battle.

E-3 as in the ironbottom sound yeah, but wasnt that active that time. Nah the collab event i did not finish it as i feel i cant get pass the last stage for the sub reward, saw the ship stats and instantly discouraged. so abandoned halfway through (again...orz).

Using DD as sacrifical is plain mean, how could he do that to his poor daugthership.

This post has been edited by dlwk1988: Jan 8 2014, 04:47 PM
Raki
post Jan 8 2014, 04:53 PM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(Senjou @ Jan 8 2014, 04:39 PM)
...actually I wouldn't say I wasn't guilty of using suicide methods on E-4 to chip the boss bar when my resources and importantly my buckets was running low too....but I abandoned it halfway as well. But many little clones DDs were sacrificied already.....but to keep contain my guilt on the war crimes commited to get a war crime submarine chan...  sad.gif I keep telling myself
Exactly the same situation as I was and also tell myself that whenever I sortie with her cry.gif
But I only done so for E4 alone but completely discontinue the method in E5
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 04:54 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 8 2014, 04:47 PM)
E-3 as in the ironbottom sound yeah, but wasnt that active that time. Nah the collab event i did not finish it as i feel i cant get pass the last stage for the sub reward, saw the ship stats and instantly discouraged. so abandoned halfway through (again...orz).

Using DD as sacrifical is plain mean, how could he do that to his poor daugthership.
...when desperation starts to creep in when you have downed E-4 boss bar to half and could not down the boss bar anymore due to sudden successive unfavorable RNG all of a sudden and boss bar starts to regen back.....resources and buckets running low...and you don't want to feel wasted for all the efforts for nothing.

And that's when some of us turned evil....
user posted image

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 8 2014, 04:53 PM)
Exactly the same situation as I was and also tell myself that whenever I sortie with her cry.gif
But I only done so for E4 alone but completely discontinue the method in E5
Same here. Same here, fellow teitoku.... cry.gif

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 8 2014, 04:58 PM
dlwk1988
post Jan 8 2014, 05:06 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(Senjou @ Jan 8 2014, 04:54 PM)
...when desperation starts to creep in when you have downed E-4 boss bar to half and could not down the boss bar anymore due to sudden successive unfavorable RNG all of a sudden and boss bar starts to regen back.....resources and buckets running low...and you don't want to feel wasted for all the efforts for nothing.

dang kancolle just got serious. I hope i dont get into that sort of situation so now im gonna level my fleet + farm buckets and mats properly before attempting such events. despite a saddening artwork, i loled at naka chan funeral pic there.
Raki
post Jan 8 2014, 05:13 PM

Casual
310 posts

Nice, the statistic taken from Wiki.jp?? then again is all about RNG isnt it.
Its still part RNG and part recipe but RNG is still RNG.
somewhere in the depths of /jp/ not sure abt the exact source

was hoping some buddy system set up where you can have another teitoku/friend flagship to support you in battle.
A lot ppl played the event maps for the rare ship drops

QUOTE(Senjou @ Jan 8 2014, 04:54 PM)

ditto. It more out of desperation. In my case, I already reduce the HP bar but last kill must be reduce Henderson-chan's 500HP to 0. But I was out of resource and I was going to be away for the weekend. In the end desperation sets in but RNG hated me and never allow me to finish Henderson-chan off. So, I was away for the weekend and I return back with a fully regen HP bar.

The event still scars me
user posted image

This post has been edited by Raki: Jan 8 2014, 05:16 PM
Raki
post Jan 8 2014, 06:27 PM

Casual
310 posts

Teitoku no minasan, servers are up and running
TSnazrul90
post Jan 8 2014, 09:40 PM

Getting Started
294 posts

user posted image
dlwk1988
post Jan 8 2014, 10:48 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 8 2014, 05:13 PM)
Its still part RNG and part recipe but RNG is still RNG.
somewhere in the depths of /jp/ not sure abt the exact source
A lot ppl played the event maps for the rare ship drops
ditto. It more out of desperation. In my case, I already reduce the HP bar but last kill must be reduce Henderson-chan's 500HP to 0. But I was out of resource and I was going to be away for the weekend. In the end desperation sets in but RNG hated me and never allow me to finish Henderson-chan off. So, I was away for the weekend and I return back with a fully regen HP bar.

The event still scars me

yea they should have boss based on teitoku levels instead so i can join in lol.

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Jan 8 2014, 09:40 PM)

nice, save & except that BB class flagship will probably covered that up.

meanwhile i discovered something really disturbing (scrapping process)

user posted image

I'm sorry, Admiral...
... You feel disappointed because I came out, right?
... You would have preferred another girl, don't you? A rare one?
But, you know? Naka-chan is happy... to have met you... Admiral.

cry.gif

This post has been edited by dlwk1988: Jan 8 2014, 10:49 PM
kuroneko0509
post Jan 8 2014, 11:48 PM

~~sleeping anywhere, anytime, anyplace~~
Group Icon
VIP
969 posts

Speaking of naka-chan... it might get another remodel next week rolleyes.gif
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/status/420898223964692481

btw laugh.gif
user posted image
Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 01:01 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 8 2014, 05:06 PM)
dang kancolle just got serious. I hope i dont get into that sort of situation so now im gonna level my fleet + farm buckets and mats properly before attempting such events. despite a saddening artwork, i loled at naka chan funeral pic there.
....LOL, that's horrible of you. laugh.gif

QUOTE(kuroneko0509 @ Jan 8 2014, 11:48 PM)
Speaking of naka-chan... it might get another remodel next week  rolleyes.gif
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/status/420898223964692481

btw  laugh.gif
user posted image
You scrapped all your kanmusu!!? You can't be serious, right?

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 9 2014, 01:04 AM
kuroneko0509
post Jan 9 2014, 01:04 AM

~~sleeping anywhere, anytime, anyplace~~
Group Icon
VIP
969 posts

QUOTE(Senjou @ Jan 9 2014, 01:01 AM)
You scrapped all your kanmusu!!? You can't be serious, right?
not me.. my friend shared this.. apparently this teitoku scrapped all except Iona before the maintenance, and this is the result
Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 01:20 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(kuroneko0509 @ Jan 9 2014, 01:04 AM)
not me.. my friend shared this.. apparently this teitoku scrapped all except Iona before the maintenance, and this is the result
This teitoku deserved to be shot in the head for his war crimes.
Raki
post Jan 9 2014, 01:34 AM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(Senjou @ Jan 9 2014, 01:20 AM)
This teitoku deserved to be shot in the head for his war crimes.
with a userbase of 1.5million accounts, its bound to happen.
and I have learned that with the correct understanding of the game's internal, old event maps could be accessible.
so its either lazy dev leaving loopholes or damn to haxxor

274 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:55 PM