Casual
310 posts

Fellow teitoku reporting in

Currently, trying to powerlevel Kiso
user posted image
reflywonder
post Dec 19 2013, 12:51 PM

0 posts

If I wasn't addicted to Cardhunter, I would seriously consider playing this. Maybe I'll just watch the anime instead.
calcilis
post Dec 20 2013, 01:34 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

rclxms.gif

watch video before open spoiler please
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

dlwk1988
post Dec 22 2013, 01:28 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

Kancolle needs more appreciation here. Heard it is famous in Japan though. just started recently and damm its harder then i thought.
TSnazrul90
post Dec 22 2013, 07:26 PM

Getting Started
294 posts

people will digging once anime start ><"
Kan Colle x Arpeggio event will out less than 2 day

currently stocking my resources now for preparation
FrostZero
post Dec 23 2013, 06:56 PM

31 posts

Looks like I need to purchase using real money if I want to add the slot for the girls. Does anyone know if they accept any debit card?
Raki
post Dec 23 2013, 08:16 PM

Casual
310 posts

I manage to get it to accept my maybank cheery card thru their English site
FrostZero
post Dec 24 2013, 12:25 AM

31 posts

Hmm, too bad I don't have maybank account. Anyone else got try with other bank's debit card?
Zackler
post Dec 24 2013, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

Even im not playing this game... shes overpowered hahah~! Good luck to those in the event tongue.gif EAT UR HEART OUT!

user posted image

SoS

This post has been edited by Zackler: Dec 24 2013, 03:07 PM
calcilis
post Dec 24 2013, 10:01 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

got mine too
user posted image

OP stat
user posted image
TSnazrul90
post Dec 24 2013, 11:53 PM

Getting Started
294 posts

done E-1

This post has been edited by nazrul90: Dec 25 2013, 03:52 AM
Raki
post Dec 26 2013, 01:56 AM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(FrostZero @ Dec 24 2013, 12:25 AM)
Hmm, too bad I don't have maybank account. Anyone else got try with other bank's debit card?
IDK, I don't have other CC or bankcard to tryout. I guess you have to try your luck with your bank and pray they can process it properly

Also, Happy Holidays
user posted image
dlwk1988
post Dec 26 2013, 11:57 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

got a feel the events are not Newbie friendly, gravity gun ftw.

to many experienced teitoku: any tips for kancolle newbies? (aside the guides from kancolle wiki)
kuroneko0509
post Dec 26 2013, 09:10 PM

~~sleeping anywhere, anytime, anyplace~~
Group Icon
VIP
969 posts

Bye2 Super KTKM sama... your sacrifice in absorbing the final Kongou attack in night battle leads me to get my I-401 cry.gif

time to hunt for new KTKM
Raki
post Dec 27 2013, 03:18 AM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Dec 26 2013, 11:57 AM)
got a feel the events are not Newbie friendly, gravity gun ftw.

to many experienced teitoku: any tips for kancolle newbies? (aside the guides from kancolle wiki)
Don't trust the wiki completely, take it with a gain of salt and just use it as a guideline and tune it for your needs.

I would say E1 should be easy enough for new players becuz of Iona is just that OP. (maybe try either all SS fleet but I use Iona + 5 BB)

E2
It was a mix result cuz of the pre-boss node was annoying as hell. I have better luck with South(Maya) node than North(Kirishima) node but my fren with lower level fleet of ships than me had better luck with preboss node with Kirishima and cleared E2 much more cost efficient than me (I used IONA, TAKAO, 2BB, 2CLT)

E3
The wiki says don't use Iona, Takao and Haruharu together cuz of the high repair and refueling cost. I didnt do that but I cleared the map with my last 4K fuel (I used, IONA, TAKO, HARUNA, BB, 2CLT)

What advice would I give?
Gather as much resource and buckets for the event so you can reset your fleet fast for the next sortie.
I also find myself that my Fog ships deals more dmg to enemy Fog than even my best equid normal ships. Hence why, I bring all of them with me
I dont think my method were the most effective use of resource. I burn thru ~25K of each resource + >100buckets (75% on E2 thou sweat.gif)
So try it slowly? since the boss health doesnt regen and I feel like the game might adjust the difficulty based on your HQ level
Last one, I use Line Ahead when I think I can wipe the entire fleet or I want eliminate the enemy like a boss node
I use Diamond formation when I know the node might be a CV/CVL heavy fleet only
Line Abreast is use when I want to deal with SS with my ASW fleet or when the goal is to survive the node to move to the next node, not kill the enemy of that node
I never go into Night Combat unless I have a specific reason to, like boss node with a high probability of winning

p/s: Praying to RNG fairies also helps

QUOTE(kuroneko0509 @ Dec 26 2013, 09:10 PM)
Bye2 Super KTKM sama... your sacrifice in absorbing the final Kongou attack in night battle leads me to get my I-401 cry.gif

You're a horrible teitoku and you should feel bad. You should rethink what you have done

dlwk1988
post Dec 27 2013, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(kuroneko0509 @ Dec 26 2013, 09:10 PM)

Poor ship daughter, sad.gif i would not sacrifice Suppa Kitakamisama kai ni just to get other ship though.

QUOTE(Raki @ Dec 27 2013, 03:18 AM)
Don't trust the wiki completely, take it with a gain of salt and just use it as a guideline and tune it for your needs.

I would say E1 should be easy enough for new players becuz of Iona is just that OP. (maybe try either all SS fleet but I use Iona + 5 BB)

E2
It was a mix result cuz of the pre-boss node was annoying as hell. I have better luck with South(Maya) node than North(Kirishima) node but my fren with lower level fleet of ships than me had better luck with preboss node with Kirishima and cleared E2 much more cost efficient than me (I used IONA, TAKAO, 2BB, 2CLT)

E3
The wiki says don't use Iona, Takao and Haruharu together cuz of the high repair and refueling cost. I didnt do that but I cleared the map with my last 4K fuel (I used, IONA, TAKO, HARUNA, BB, 2CLT)
What advice would I give?
Gather as much resource and buckets for the event so you can reset your fleet fast for the next sortie.
I also find myself that my Fog ships deals more dmg to enemy Fog than even my best equid normal ships. Hence why, I bring all of them with me
I dont think my method were the most effective use of resource. I burn thru ~25K of each resource + >100buckets (75% on E2 thou sweat.gif)
So try it slowly? since the boss health doesnt regen and I feel like the game might adjust the difficulty based on your HQ level
Last one, I use Line Ahead when I think I can wipe the entire fleet or I want eliminate the enemy like a boss node
I use Diamond formation when I know the node might be a CV/CVL heavy fleet only
Line Abreast is use when I want to deal with SS with my ASW fleet or when the goal is to survive the node to move to the next node, not kill the enemy of that node
I never go into Night Combat unless I have a specific reason to, like boss node with a high probability of winning

p/s: Praying to RNG fairies also helps
You're a horrible teitoku and you should feel bad. You should rethink what you have done

Yea i just used them as guidelines, its helpful for new teitoku though.

I never used those mist ships though they got nice stats & shield & gravity cannon..i feel like a waste to level them as they will be removed from the game once this event over. and it is not possible for me to clear E-3 too, so mostly i just use E-1 as my leveling place. my teitoku level is only 15 + my avg daugtherships on avg lvl of 18 consist of 1 CL, 1 CLT, 2 CV & 2 BB.
My resources drains like water lol, always does the 90 min fuel expedition, still not enough.
Btw RNG fairies & goddess hates me, still have no drop of tenryuu sisters and i cant get m3 3rd naval ship slot cry.gif

calcilis
post Dec 27 2013, 12:02 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

imma just spend my resource on trying the LSC
dlwk1988
post Dec 27 2013, 12:25 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(calcilis @ Dec 27 2013, 12:02 PM)
imma just spend my resource on trying the LSC
good luck, Just dont end up with a bunch of Maruyu's whistling.gif