5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kantai Collection (KanColle), game/anime/manga/etc thread

views

Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 11:08 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(FrostZero @ Jan 3 2014, 07:02 PM)
Since I don't have credit card and thinking of getting more slots, was thinking of getting webmoney. But from whatever I able to find, it seems it only being sold in Japan, and on some site such as Play-Asia. Anyone here know is there any other way I can get WebMoney, or anyone able to help me buy it?
You can attach a debit card too. But you have to off your VPN to attach your debit card.

Registering credit/debit card and get a free 500 points for your daughters.(not sure if the free 500 points is still there though)
0. Turn off any Japanese VPN/proxy if you had it on.
1. Visit http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/netgame/point/-/freepoint/
2. Click on the yellow [???????????] button
3. Enter your login credentials.
4. Enter your credit/debit card info. (You should see this page in English)
5. Revisit URL in 1 and click the yellow button again.
6. You now have 500 points for your daughters.

How to actually hate money. (Point purchase after finished adding credit/debit card)
0. Turn ON Japanese VPN/proxy.
1. Visit http://www.dmm.com/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=854854/
2. Login if necessary.
3. Click on [??????] on top of the page.
4. Select how much money you hate.
5. Click on [????????????]
6. Click [???????] to confirm.
7. You now have more points for your daughters.

And another method to hate your money if don't have debit/credit card and don't want to use webmoney.....
http://i.imgur.com/EYoJho4.jpg

....lastly to all fellow teitokus, Happy New Year. Though it is bit late, yeah?

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 8 2014, 11:22 AM
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 11:24 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Jan 8 2014, 11:22 AM)
finally event end
time to give respect for fallen kanmusu

1.Shigure
2.Houshou
3.Abukuma
Ouch, rest in peace.

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 8 2014, 11:26 AM
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 11:35 AM

10 posts

Any teitokus here stationed at Tawi Tawi server by chance?

If not, where are you guys stationed at? Lol.
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 02:54 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 8 2014, 02:01 PM)

Hello fellow teitoku, nice to see someone from the same Guardian Office
Hello there....nice to meet someone from the same Guardian Office too.

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 8 2014, 02:30 PM)
how to check which server you are in?? wonder whats coming for the next event.

btw tried my luck at LSC few days ago

user posted image

got this & fusou..

was aiming for nagato battle ship though..now saving up for taihou.
At the bottom of the start game button.
That's the server you are in. It's in Japanese though.

Wow congrats, I still haven't got myself a Yahagi yet....even after countless farm of November event map E-5 ;▽;
And still no luck at LSC. Yet.

The next event will most likely be the Battle for Midway if I am right. I am just assuming though. If it is what I think, I would kindly advised to start saving up on bauxite because aircraft carriers might play an important role in the next event. Or maybe we could cheat our way with subs, lol.

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 8 2014, 04:08 PM
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 03:41 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 8 2014, 03:31 PM)
Havent gotten any good things from the event, can get oass E-3 lol. LSC rate of getting rare ships is vv low for me.. im gonna get whooped by next event again, + only have 1 sub...lol
ahh thanks, but it doesnt matter much which server your are in isnt it?
This event is already quite easy compared to the November Event.....all the sleepless night I had tackling E-4 and E-5 respectively last event (boss bar regens). This December collab event the boss don't regenerate HP (which I assume the devs don't want to put such madness at the coming of the new year and all, perhaps lol?)...but those imba beams...ahaha....imagine if their HP actually regens...then it could have been even tougher...so glad that hp doesn't regens lol...I was so mentally scarred the last event around....

Better start stocking on resources and mats and you should be fine, fellow teitoku.

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 8 2014, 03:31 PM)
ahh thanks, but it doesnt matter much which server your are in isnt it?
No, it doesn't since we can't actually pvp with each other....but would be nice to know any fellow teitoku who is stationed with me at Tawi tawi server or elsewhere....ahahaha.

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 8 2014, 03:50 PM
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 04:03 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 8 2014, 03:48 PM)
i understand how you feel, its good enough that there are fellow teitokus here. my mat's have not hit the 5 digit yet &  my avg fleet is about level 20-30 ( doubt i could get to E-5). i kinda got scare after their previous event Gravity cannon that almost sunk my entire daugthership fleet  sweat.gif
Actually someone managed to get past E-4 with a lvl 30 BB flagship using 5 lvl 1 DD sacrificial ship method to sink Henderson-chan....but this method was so cruel that it even caught devs attention on twitter that they might implement a death counter for every ship daughter sunk....that maybe probably punishes that teitoku with perhaps unfavorable RNG rolls for high death counters.

Here is an image link as to what I mean....this guy used two BBs(high lvl) and the other 4 ships are low level 1 DDs.
user posted image

...I know...even my high lvl fleet is not spared from Gravity canon too....its pretty much RNG. LOL. My other friend two lvl 98 Kongou-class BBs got reduced from full health to red in a single gravity canon shot....ahaha, no kidding.

But my condolences you couldn't get passed E-3....as you mean E-3 of the November event, right?
Did you managed to complete this December collab event?

Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 04:16 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 8 2014, 03:53 PM)
These are some of the LSC reports with different sample sizes
user posted image

being on different server doesnt mean much except the difficulty of monthly top500 rankings (example, a few days ago the top1 in Rabual manage to get 400points while my server Tawi-Tawi was abt 200+) Older server has more experience teitokus with better rosters. The devs did think of aloowing server hoping when the friend/social system was ever going to be implemented. But as of now, PvP-ing is with other teitokus of the same server only but allowing server hoping might undermine the leaderboards since it is server by server basic and not global ranking
Thanks for the recipe, fellow teitoku stationed in the same Guardian Office. I hope they do implement the friends system soon. Then perhaps we can be affiliated as fellow officers.
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 04:25 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Jan 8 2014, 04:18 PM)
well,

user posted image
...hmm, what's this? A mail system...!? I didn't even know how to check my mail till now....ahaha.
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 04:39 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 8 2014, 04:27 PM)
me and a fren of mine are both station in Tawi-Tawi. Love it even more when Taihou's line involves greeting everyone in Tawi-tawi  rolleyes.gif
I also felt guilty of that for experimenting that tactical when resource were so scarce
in the end, I couldn't take it and aborted
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

As for RNG, I would say. RNG requires you show your devotion. Never doubt RNG
I don't have Taihou yet ;▽;

...actually I wouldn't say I wasn't guilty of using suicide methods on E-4 to chip the boss bar when my resources and importantly my buckets was running low too....but I abandoned it halfway as well. But many little clones DDs were sacrificied already.....but to keep contain my guilt on the war crimes commited to get a war crime submarine chan... sad.gif I keep telling myself
Those throwaway DDs are just hologram decoy built using nanomaterials.
No harm done as the original were in the naval base handling the "admiral's torpedoes."...if you know what I mean  sweat.gif )

....but now I keep a five digit resources with 430 buckets and really hope never to tread such a path of desperation. Again.

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 8 2014, 04:47 PM
Senjou
post Jan 8 2014, 04:54 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 8 2014, 04:47 PM)
E-3 as in the ironbottom sound yeah, but wasnt that active that time. Nah the collab event i did not finish it as i feel i cant get pass the last stage for the sub reward, saw the ship stats and instantly discouraged. so abandoned halfway through (again...orz).

Using DD as sacrifical is plain mean, how could he do that to his poor daugthership.
...when desperation starts to creep in when you have downed E-4 boss bar to half and could not down the boss bar anymore due to sudden successive unfavorable RNG all of a sudden and boss bar starts to regen back.....resources and buckets running low...and you don't want to feel wasted for all the efforts for nothing.

And that's when some of us turned evil....
user posted image

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 8 2014, 04:53 PM)
Exactly the same situation as I was and also tell myself that whenever I sortie with her cry.gif
But I only done so for E4 alone but completely discontinue the method in E5
Same here. Same here, fellow teitoku.... cry.gif

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 8 2014, 04:58 PM
Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 01:01 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 8 2014, 05:06 PM)
dang kancolle just got serious. I hope i dont get into that sort of situation so now im gonna level my fleet + farm buckets and mats properly before attempting such events. despite a saddening artwork, i loled at naka chan funeral pic there.
....LOL, that's horrible of you. laugh.gif

QUOTE(kuroneko0509 @ Jan 8 2014, 11:48 PM)
Speaking of naka-chan... it might get another remodel next week  rolleyes.gif
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/status/420898223964692481

btw  laugh.gif
user posted image
You scrapped all your kanmusu!!? You can't be serious, right?

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 9 2014, 01:04 AM
Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 01:20 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(kuroneko0509 @ Jan 9 2014, 01:04 AM)
not me.. my friend shared this.. apparently this teitoku scrapped all except Iona before the maintenance, and this is the result
This teitoku deserved to be shot in the head for his war crimes.
Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 01:38 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 9 2014, 01:34 AM)
with a userbase of 1.5million accounts, its bound to happen.
and I have learned that with the correct understanding of the game's internal, old event maps could be accessible.
so its either lazy dev leaving loopholes or damn to haxxor
.....!!!
Suddenly I wished I had take up programming/haxxor course instead. LOL.

Would love to replay some of the old event maps for the lolz.

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 9 2014, 01:42 AM
Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 02:22 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 9 2014, 02:02 AM)
I somewhat understand the theory behind it
but would you do so with the risk of being ban?
user posted image
....yeah, but the amount of normal maps are little and some of us are bored with the current maps. I always living in fear of getting banned....you do know we are already in violation of the terms of condition of DMM by using VPN to play right? Hacking just makes you more noticeable to getting banned. Recently in twitter, they did mentioned something regarding this.....not indirectly...but still.

I already splash quite an amount of hate money which I have never done before....not even when there was WoW back then. Hopefully my hate money is my shield as a privilege Teitoku for playing using VPN/api link sweat.gif

Also, lol, bug....should I exploit it? I still haven't got my Zuikaku.... ;-;

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 9 2014, 03:16 AM
Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 04:38 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 9 2014, 03:28 AM)
yes, I'm quite aware of our situation as players playing outside of JP. But this is more of a distribution problem than a exploitation of the game to gain an unsafe advantage. I think I saw some1 mention some guy manage to put a torp bombers on a BBV or getting Yamato on a server which started way after the August event and b4 LSC or remodel lv1 ship

I have also devoid of myself from using free VPN and throw some hate money as well. In fact, I just thrown somemore after the maintenance to get more slots. So I have every intention to keep my account as safe as possible.

How about your normal daily crafts? I got all my CV from first normal shipbuilding b4 finding them in sorties. Right now, I'm not very enthusiastic in finding any of the LSC exclusive ships
I do admit the occasional steel farm at map 3-2-1A though. sweat.gif

Well got all the CVs except Zuikaku and Taihou....most of my rare ships are drops....my luck isn't so good at crafting....same here, just piling up resources for the next event. Probably once I have 6 digits resources or after the next event, I might want to do some LSC as some of my previous LSC didn't yield much of a success.

What paid VPN software are you using by the way? I am currently still using the Softether VPN. If the fees are reasonable might want to get a secure paid vpn too.
Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 02:50 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 9 2014, 08:54 AM)
wow, seriously? naka chan kai ni? so i should be expecting evry1 in PVP will have naka-chan as falgship
well actually i feel sad for naka chan but the ongoing joke on naka chan is far too tempting to resist.  biggrin.gif
scrapped..its more like he scuttled all his daugtherships >.>
Error chan!  cry.gif
i thought the steel farm thing will get you banned? im using softether too, whats the difference between that and paid ones?
LOL, the on-going joke on Naka-chan....she ain't no more a joke now that she is getting her 2nd remodel. *yaoming.jpeg. Now everyone scrambling to get her back. I had mine currently at ard lvl 28+....should be powerlvling her soon for 2nd remodel.

Well, it's a small exploit but not a strong bannable offense but I do it quite indiscreetly as in not spamming F-5 too often...or either that I just closed the browser and some time interval before I do it again. Steel is like bauxite isn't easy to get through fast expeditions....like the 1:30 for fuel and ammo or the usual 30 minutes for bucket and ammo.

Well, unfortunately no such exploit for bauxite in any of the maps....with Battle of Midway coming soon.

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 9 2014, 02:53 PM
Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 04:39 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Jan 9 2014, 03:00 PM)
Tone kai ni pls
seriously how many times I get her from crafting already
Lol, coming soon to theaters near you. Probably.
QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 9 2014, 04:02 PM)
lol i wouldn't be too sure yet, maybe after 2nd remodel stats still saddening, i only send my naka chan for expeditions, level 18 so far.. wonder her 2nd remodel will she change class or remain as a Light cruiser.    ( torpedo light cruiser please~)

i see, they mentioned spamming will get you banned, dont know how the trick works though. i really wish they have better expedition aside from the few. others expedition is not that attractive. IMO, those that takes up 4 hours to 24 should have better mats yield.
Modernization  icon_idea.gif
Torpedo Light cruisers are damn OP. Historically wise, Naka was never remodeled into a torpedo light cruiser....but if she does somehow, we will have another OP CLT in our ranks and it will be the fleet idol, Supa Naka Chan Dayo lolol.
Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 05:02 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 9 2014, 04:46 PM)
Are all those daugthership now is accurate historically wise? if naka chan really does become CLT then she will finally become an idol of kancolle  rclxms.gif  My guess is she would be similiar to hibiki, remains the same class with (idol?) status. im waiting for the time where a full fleet of CLT becomes available.
Well quite accurate enough. Kiso was a light cruiser but got converted into a CLT although historically wise she never got converted into a CLT even though she was planned to be converted into a CLT alongside Ooi and Kitakami but it didn't materialized. But in kancolle, Kiso did get the CLT upgrade but at least there was some historical backing to it.
A bit of historical proof about what I am saying.

Meanwhile,
Naka has no historical backing whatsoever so a CLT conversion would be a total surprise. I didn't know Hibiki was of (idol?) status!!? Maybe I haven't been lurking around too much...can anyone shed a light into this lol?

Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 07:14 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 9 2014, 06:47 PM)
I think he meant Hibiki 2nd remodel to Verniy. Which is based on historical fact that Hibiki was converted to a Soviet ship after the war
user posted image

Added on

Or am I misunderstanding something here??? tongue.gif
its KTKTM and Ooi thats truly OP, Kiso is nerf compare to the those 2
Ah, Verny. But is Verniy really of idol status meh? Or am I missing something here too lol?

...but Kiso has better anti air capabilities compared to the other two and seems more all rounded. Her torpedos stat aren't that bad and still capable of one shotting almost anything unless I am missing something here? I really am not too sure Kiso is that nerf actually besides the reduced torpedo stats....but increased AA.

The reason CLTs are OP is because of their strong opening torpedo attack, very decent firepower in day battles and their incredible firepower(rivaling those of BBs and CAs) in night battles.

This post has been edited by Senjou: Jan 9 2014, 07:18 PM
Senjou
post Jan 9 2014, 08:14 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Raki @ Jan 9 2014, 07:23 PM)
For me, the performance of CLT has completely devastated my CA fleet.
CLTs has put my BBs and CAs in despair.
QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Jan 9 2014, 07:36 PM)
never underestimate CLT
equip Ooi and KTKM with Type A Hyoteki
and you wipe 2/6 enemies before battle phase start
Lol, no one in their right mind will underestimate CLT in Kancolle. Goddamn OP ships. Put BBs and CAs to shame in overall performance. Their battle prowess in morning and night ballet is really astounding.

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0952sec    0.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:12 PM