Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kantai Collection (KanColle), game/anime/manga/etc thread

views

FrostZero
post Dec 23 2013, 06:56 PM

31 posts

Looks like I need to purchase using real money if I want to add the slot for the girls. Does anyone know if they accept any debit card?
FrostZero
post Dec 24 2013, 12:25 AM

31 posts

Hmm, too bad I don't have maybank account. Anyone else got try with other bank's debit card?
FrostZero
post Jan 3 2014, 07:02 PM

31 posts

Since I don't have credit card and thinking of getting more slots, was thinking of getting webmoney. But from whatever I able to find, it seems it only being sold in Japan, and on some site such as Play-Asia. Anyone here know is there any other way I can get WebMoney, or anyone able to help me buy it?
FrostZero
post Jan 10 2014, 08:28 AM

31 posts

Wonder when will the next event start. Hopefully not so soon, as I'm totally broke from Christmas event.

On the anime, hope it'll be a good one. Really looking forward to it and the upcoming Vita game.
FrostZero
post Jan 10 2014, 09:32 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(dlwk1988 @ Jan 10 2014, 09:23 AM)
For the anime, im guessing like strike witch style, maybe add in a lil slice of life in it, & harem for the teitoku. ( for a very weird reason, teitoku are portrayed with a T as his head in various doujins which is similiar to idolm@ster Producer (head with the letter P)
As for the vita game, i got a weird feeling it will turn out like Dating sim style lol.
it took me 2 tries to get in, but was in the last remaining server or the 2nd last. considered lucky too. The should have event that gives out mats though,since LSC came out everyone is lacking of resources.
I would prefer Strike Witches style as well. Since I burned all my resources to beat E-2 last week (had barely 3k resources when starting the event), now I'm working hard to restock. But pretty slow though since I still lack of the 4th fleet (thanks Kongou for avoiding me for whole month at 3-2-A), so a month away will be good. Plus need to grind my Hiei, KTKM, Ooi, and Yuudachi to kai-ni.

Also, seems there are a lot of 4-koma pages being posted here and I never see them before. I read the 4-koma somewhere but those pages here are something I never see before. Where did you guys get them from?
FrostZero
post Jan 11 2014, 09:43 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(Neo|ofGeo @ Jan 11 2014, 09:29 PM)
I pick Inazuma,
she's well treated and level 7 now.

and i thought flagship will never be sunk @@?
need to learn of stuff but at the same time not sure to spoil myself for it.
The kanmusu at the first position (flagship) cannot be sunk during battle, but be careful the rest of your kanmusu can be sunk if you enter a battle with low health (I say low, because there's dispute between the criteria to be sunk).

My starter is Samidare, now at level 27. Stopped level her due to the Christmas event as I need to spent time level other more-powerful kanmusu to beat the event stages (BB, CV). Oh ya, you can go visit the english wiki for more tips and information (just google it).
FrostZero
post Jan 15 2014, 02:52 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(nazrul90 @ Jan 15 2014, 02:26 PM)
I think its better to get physical support rather than virtual
Kadokawa dont gain much from their online game but from side merchandise

mine is coming today
not really dakimakura though

-----------------------------

user posted image

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

gosh I want this art book so much >w<"
You're getting the artbook? Wow, how did you buy it?
FrostZero
post Jan 19 2014, 10:45 AM

31 posts

I got lucky and get Goya before attempting 2-4. So what I did was attempt single sub run and hoping for her to one-hit the boss before entering shelling phase. Tried around 50-60 times I think, before finally got lucky on 24th December right before maintenance. But yeah, i think you might want to take it easy for few days farming resources first.
FrostZero
post Jan 28 2014, 08:46 AM

31 posts

I got lucky, get Yamato on first try. But not so lucky on Taihou though since I still haven't got her after 12 tries.

On Yamato, after level her to lvl 10, decide to stop using her due to high support cost. One PVP cost for her is same as 2-3 Kongou class BB.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0921sec    0.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:42 PM