Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LAser Eye Surgery Lasik Lasek, Stories? Recommendations?

sonypshomer
post Nov 8 2018, 12:53 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(jialat @ Nov 8 2018, 12:17 PM)
U just need a reading glasses
cumbersome. i also need to connect speaker wire behind the amp in low light condition, reading nutrition label at supermarket, reading password under the wifi router etc.
jialat
post Nov 8 2018, 02:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(sonypshomer @ Nov 8 2018, 12:53 PM)
cumbersome. i also need to connect speaker wire behind the amp in low light condition, reading nutrition label at supermarket, reading password under the wifi router etc.
Dont think lasik can solve all these.
vinniecenzo
post Nov 13 2018, 10:26 AM

Group: Newbie

hi guys,

need some opinion. yesterday went to THONEH to do a pre check before proceeding further for LASIK. everyhting is good and they recommended me to do LASIK as my eye powers is not that bad or SMILE (If i prefer). I was thinking what do you guys think of SMILE. Cause i do a lot of sports and i have quite dry eyes sometimes and a bit of bad habit of rubbing my eyes(will control myself after tongue.gif ) .. what do you guys think i should do LASIK OR SMILE? beacsue my first choice is of course SMILE as i read its more advance and painless n less dry eyes bla bla bla. haha. but umm from what i read in this thread that a lot of people are skeptical and had bad experience with it. anyways thanks for reading

thanks for your help

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0579sec    2.07    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th November 2018 - 01:45 AM