Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

241 Pages « < 222 223 224 225 226 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Mortgage Loan Package Inquiries v2, Loan agents pls read the 1st post!

views

malcolm86
post May 24 2019, 09:56 AM

Getting Started
189 posts

QUOTE(Pac Lease @ May 23 2019, 03:59 PM)
how many margin of finance you plan to apply?

90%

QUOTE(lifebalance @ May 23 2019, 07:02 PM)
looking at 4.3%
so far lowest is 4.15%? full flexi?
Pac Lease
post May 24 2019, 04:06 PM

On my way
686 posts

QUOTE(malcolm86 @ May 24 2019, 09:56 AM)
90%
so far lowest is 4.15%? full flexi?
if margin is 90% , alliance bank offer 4.65%
wild_card_my
post May 24 2019, 04:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(kevyeoh @ May 24 2019, 07:37 AM)
Trickery to get 4.15% or trickery from bank to include hidden charges and give lower rate?

Thanks
The trick was to hold the old campaign rate despite the bank having change the BR and spread as discussed below. I won't share too much because this is a behind-the-scenes trick.

QUOTE(lifebalance @ May 24 2019, 09:09 AM)
laugh.gif there is no secrets, he’s just trying to fish for sales in here with that statement, I gotten 4.15% the other day as well.
Insurance agent,

I have proof of my success rate of gettin the 4.15%. Do you have proof of one without editing the letter offers. Save it, as proven many times before, you are not trust worthy. For example, you have been caught plagiarizing external articles and pretending that you wrote it on your own.

Here's my proof of the 4.15%, when the letter offer was issues, the BR has already dropped and the spread increased, but I still managed to get 4.15%. This bank's BR is currently 3.88%

user posted image

Ken C P
post May 25 2019, 09:19 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(wild_card_my @ May 24 2019, 04:47 PM)

The trick was to hold the old campaign rate despite the bank having change the BR and spread as discussed below. I won't share too much because this is a behind-the-scenes trick.

Insurance agent, 

I have proof of my success rate of gettin the 4.15%. Do you have proof of one without editing the letter offers. Save it, as proven many times before, you are not trust worthy. For example, you have been caught plagiarizing external articles and pretending that you wrote it on your own.

Here's my proof of the 4.15%, when the letter offer was issues, the BR has already dropped and the spread increased, but I still managed to get 4.15%. This bank's BR is currently 3.88%

https://i.imgur.com/K4toCFH.jpg 

Ken C P
post May 25 2019, 09:21 AM

Probation
0 posts

[quote=Ken C,May 25 2019, 09:19 AM]

Not everyone can get this 4.15% they have their criteria. Example property RM 700 k and you are their high net worth clients.
wild_card_my
post May 25 2019, 11:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(Ken C @ May 25 2019, 09:21 AM)

Not everyone can get this 4.15% they have their criteria. Example property RM 700 k and you are their high net worth clients.
That is a given - everyone knows that. The rate offered to you is highly dependent on the borrowers' credit rating and loan size. The question is what is the best rate in the market, regardless of your situation.

Btw the borrowers that i got 4.15% for are not high net worth customers. One of them has an income of 8k net

p/s you need to work on your quote-formatting

This post has been edited by wild_card_my: May 25 2019, 11:30 AM
drbone
post May 26 2019, 06:09 PM

Regular
1,729 posts

Can anyone here advise on the loan rate for to buy palm oil land worth about RM2.2M? What details are needed?
devildevil87
post May 26 2019, 09:18 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

Attached Image

After latest BR drop,no much diff in monthly installment payment for public bank house loan doh.gif
alandhw
post May 31 2019, 10:28 AM

Regular
1,952 posts

Which bank offer the 4.15%? how much the loan amount involve? I am looking for the mortgage loan.
wild_card_my
post May 31 2019, 10:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(alandhw @ May 31 2019, 10:28 AM)
Which bank offer the 4.15%? how much the loan amount involve? I am looking for the mortgage loan.
HLBB, 700k.
lifebalance
post May 31 2019, 01:03 PM

Licensed Financial Planner & Financial Adviser's Rep.
All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(alandhw @ May 31 2019, 10:28 AM)
PBB, 500k loan amount.
alandhw
post May 31 2019, 04:46 PM

Regular
1,952 posts

PBB DSR is lower compare to others bank..
silverwave
post Jun 4 2019, 10:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,050 posts

Hi, i have a basic question. For a flexi housing loan, if i want to pay more to clear the loan faster, how does the calculation work? Does it reduce the number of years when i pay more? For example, from 35 years to may be 22 years?

lifebalance
post Jun 4 2019, 10:55 AM

Licensed Financial Planner & Financial Adviser's Rep.
All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(silverwave @ Jun 4 2019, 10:52 AM)
Hi, i have a basic question. For a flexi housing loan, if i want to pay more to clear the loan faster, how does the calculation work? Does it reduce the number of years when i pay more? For example, from 35 years to may be 22 years?
When you took the tenure for 35 years, the bank has also calculated the loan interest into the loan amount you borrowed, so when you made the extra payment every month or one lump sum, it will effectively reduce the interest incurred since your principal loan amount had reduced.

So yes, your loan tenure will reduce overtime as you continue to pay more on top of the installment monthly that you're required to pay to the bank.
wild_card_my
post Jun 4 2019, 11:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(silverwave @ Jun 4 2019, 10:52 AM)
Basically you would need an excel calculator for this, but try looking at the way interests is calculated:

daily chargeable interest: [current balance outstanding] x [interest rate/365]
monthly chargeable interest: [current balance outstanding] x [interest rate/365] x [number of days in the month]

As you can see, the [current loan balance] is a function of the interest calculation. When you make a payment into the loan account, and reduce that figure, your chargeable interests are also reduced. Hence when you pay your installments at the end of the month a smaller portion of this installment would be used to pay for the interests, hence a bigger portion used to pay for the capital repayment.

As you perform more capital repayment this month, next month's interests payment would reduce as well. This will cascade all the way until the end of the loan, of which the loan tenure would be reduced automatically.
silverwave
post Jun 4 2019, 09:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,050 posts

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Jun 4 2019, 10:55 AM)
When you took the tenure for 35 years, the bank has also calculated the loan interest into the loan amount you borrowed, so when you made the extra payment every month or one lump sum, it will effectively reduce the interest incurred since your principal loan amount had reduced.

So yes, your loan tenure will reduce overtime as you continue to pay more on top of the installment monthly that you're required to pay to the bank.
QUOTE(wild_card_my @ Jun 4 2019, 11:41 AM)
Basically you would need an excel calculator for this, but try looking at the way interests is calculated:

daily chargeable interest: [current balance outstanding] x [interest rate/365]
monthly chargeable interest: [current balance outstanding] x [interest rate/365] x [number of days in the month]

As you can see, the [current loan balance] is a function of the interest calculation. When you make a payment into the loan account, and reduce that figure, your chargeable interests are also reduced. Hence when you pay your installments at the end of the month a smaller portion of this installment would be used to pay for the interests, hence a bigger portion used to pay for the capital repayment.

As you perform more capital repayment this month, next month's interests payment would reduce as well. This will cascade all the way until the end of the loan, of which the loan tenure would be reduced automatically.
Thank you for the detailed explanation smile.gif
Mr.World Weary
post Jun 7 2019, 12:16 PM

Mysterio
626 posts

There are so many unsold properties out there, most probably due to unpractical layout and size, depending on where is it located.

And so many sold properties out there, remain unoccupied after VP, no rental demand and not staying by the purchasers themselves. Pity those investors who are burning cash serving the loan and management fees.

Another thing, the commercial titles (service apartments), mostly fail and overpromised by developers. If you notice, most of the shop lots at the service apartments are unoccupied, left with some 7-11s, mynews, 24 hours Dobi, mamak, the rest? burning cash, its revenue barely enough to pay loan, rental, overhead costs, and eventually closed down. Those who "invested" in the shop lots burn even more.

"invest your money in property"? A delusion in this era.

wild_card_my
post Jun 7 2019, 01:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(Mr.World Weary @ Jun 7 2019, 12:16 PM)
There are so many unsold properties out there, most probably due to unpractical layout and size, depending on where is it located.

And so many sold properties out there, remain unoccupied after VP, no rental demand and not staying by the purchasers themselves. Pity those investors who are burning cash serving the loan and management fees.

Another thing, the commercial titles (service apartments), mostly fail and overpromised by developers. If you notice, most of the shop lots at the service apartments are unoccupied, left with some 7-11s, mynews, 24 hours Dobi, mamak, the rest? burning cash, its revenue barely enough to pay loan, rental, overhead costs, and eventually closed down. Those who "invested" in the shop lots burn even more.

"invest your money in property"? A delusion in this era.
There is nothing to pity them about. No one put a gun on their heads and forced them to sign the SPA and LA, they made the choice out of their own free-will. Buyer beware should be practiced in everything in life, especially when buying or investing in big-ticket items that can't be bought with cash - hence the mortgages. Mortgages come with a lot of risks, including but not limited to interest risks - can you guarantee that your return (both capital appreciation and rental) can beat the interests rates plus other overheads? No one could, but if you listen to property gurus of the past few years, you will hear them sell their products/classes/developer-sponsored-projects as if these are your golden ticket to retirement.

Those who bought Cyberjaya in the past few years for investments are hit the worst. Highest property overhang in Malaysia behind Forest City.

Why U Buy Cyberjaya?

This post has been edited by wild_card_my: Jun 7 2019, 02:06 PM
KSHKK
post Jun 14 2019, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(wild_card_my @ Jun 7 2019, 01:44 PM)
There is nothing to pity them about. No one put a gun on their heads and forced them to sign the SPA and LA, they made the choice out of their own free-will. Buyer beware should be practiced in everything in life, especially when buying or investing in big-ticket items that can't be bought with cash - hence the mortgages. Mortgages come with a lot of risks, including but not limited to interest risks - can you guarantee that your return (both capital appreciation and rental) can beat the interests rates plus other overheads? No one could, but if you listen to property gurus of the past few years, you will hear them sell their products/classes/developer-sponsored-projects as if these are your golden ticket to retirement. 

Those who bought Cyberjaya in the past few years for investments are hit the worst. Highest property overhang in Malaysia behind Forest City.

Why U Buy Cyberjaya?
well said
wild_card_my
post Jun 30 2019, 05:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

Guan Eng: Incentives for first-time homebuyers extended for six months

user posted image
Lim Guan Eng speaks during the 2020 Budget Consultation Council meeting at the Finance Ministry in Putrajaya June 27, 2019. — Picture by Choo Choy May

KUALA LUMPUR, June 30 — National Home Ownership Campaign 2019 (HOC 2019) is extended for another six months until 31 December 2019, the Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng announced today.

Lim said the extension of the campaign was to encourage home ownership among Malaysians and reduce the number of unsold houses.

HOC is a collaboration between the Ministry of Housing and Local Government and Real Estate & Housing Developers' Association (Rehda) Malaysia, Sabah Housing and Real Estate Developers Association (Shareda) and Sarawak Housing and Real Estate Developers' Association (Sheda).

He said the HOC combine government incentives in the form of stamp duty exemption and from housing developers of at least 10 per cent discount on sale price, which is for housing properties priced between RM300,000 to RM2.5million.

“The Finance Ministry has accepted the Housing and Local Government Minister Zuraida Kamaruddin’s request in support of Rehda’s appeal to extend the HOC period for another six months ... from July 1, 2019 until December 31, 2019.

“Besides the HOC incentives, the government has also made available incentives for first home purchases,” Lim said in a statement today, stating that houses priced up to RM300,000 can apply for stamp duty exemption on Memorandum of Transfer and loan agreement, while houses priced between RM300,000 and RM500,000 can apply for the same stamp duty exemption but limited to the first RM300,000 of the house price.

Lim said first home purchases made in the secondary market or from developers not registered with Rehda can also apply for stamp duty exemption under the HOC incentive.

“...for those who have yet to own their own residence but intend to purchase one from developers who are not registered with Rehda, or for purchases made in the secondary market, they can apply for stamp duty exemptions under this incentive.

“HOC has received a positive reception from the public as the stamp duty exemption incentives and discounts of at least 10 per cent were able to reduce the cost of home ownership especially for Malaysians who have never owned a house,” he said.

Citing a report from the National Property Information Centre (Napic), Lim said the number of unsold homes had 2,313 units valued at RM19.86 billion as at the fourth quarter or 2018.

“This reflects the long-standing issues of home ownership, as well as the mismatch between the supply and demand of houses in the market. Compared to the fourth quarter of 2017, this represents a 30.6 per cent increase in the volume of residential units unsold and 27 per cent increase in the value of residential units,” he said.

The HOC was launched in March and was initiated to increase homeownership and address the issue of unsold houses.

241 Pages « < 222 223 224 225 226 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0215sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:58 AM