> Mechanical Keyboard Club v7, MX red blue brown black

views

TSnoobandroid
post Aug 12 2012, 08:11 AM

Audiophile
All Stars
11,836 posts

QUOTE(kyrmian @ Aug 12 2012, 02:27 AM)
and what do you do with the pictures? I don't mind posting mine.. but is it just to prove you actually owns one? lol
posting pictures of how you customize your keyboard, not posting the stock look, here we show our passion to keyboards, not to join "the list"
kaysa
post Aug 12 2012, 09:18 AM

Regular
1,289 posts

QUOTE(noobandroid @ Aug 12 2012, 08:11 AM)
posting pictures of how you customize your keyboard, not posting the stock look, here we show our passion to keyboards, not to join "the list"
+1

You are right about the passion, but the list is a long tradition from the previous threads,
and some person are following the thread that do not post often but they read often,
we will have the chance to know what keyboards they have, if they choose to be listed too.
kaiserreich
post Aug 12 2012, 11:09 AM

Pendekar Papan Kekunci
4,217 posts

QUOTE(kaysa @ Aug 12 2012, 09:18 AM)
+1

You are right about the passion, but the list is a long tradition from the previous threads,
and some person are following the thread that do not post often but they read often,
we will have the chance to know what keyboards they have, if they choose to be listed too.
Because it is tradition you must do it instead of evaluating what's the point of actually doing it?
Right, someone wants to open the first page and figure out how many person owns this keyboard or that keyboard. *sarcasm* Sounds fun to me. *sarcasm*

If you want people to know what keyboards you have, your sig is pretty damn fine. And you can maintain it yourself instead of asking TS to "please add me to the list".

For all I know, the way it works now is that some guy bought a shiny new keyboard, either comes in and say "hey, I bought a shiny keyboard, please add me" and never to return. Or just PM-ing the TS to do the same thing and never coming in to contribute to any discussion at all.

We should value discussion, and whatever value that can be added to this thread instead of telling the world how many people "was here" when he/she bought a keyboard.

This post has been edited by kaiserreich: Aug 12 2012, 11:15 AM
kyrmian
post Aug 12 2012, 11:25 AM

Ooooh yeahh~
2,309 posts

QUOTE(kaiserreich @ Aug 12 2012, 12:09 PM)
Because it is tradition you must do it instead of evaluating what's the point of actually doing it?
Right, someone wants to open the first page and figure out how many person owns this keyboard or that keyboard. *sarcasm* Sounds fun to me. *sarcasm*

If you want people to know what keyboards you have, your sig is pretty damn fine. And you can maintain it yourself instead of asking TS to "please add me to the list".

For all I know, the way it works now is that some guy bought a shiny new keyboard, either comes in and say "hey, I bought a shiny keyboard, please add me" and never to return. Or just PM-ing the TS to do the same thing and never coming in to contribute to any discussion at all.

We should value discussion, and whatever value that can be added to this thread instead of telling the world how many people "was here" when he/she bought a keyboard.
Well, what you said is right, but I do check the front page for how many people owns a specific keyboard and I'll ask here if it's actually that good and I might get it. The list helps me too, I actually PM'd a few specific people to ask about brand because a few times when I posted here, no one replied to my post. It's like knowing how many people actually owns a mechanical keyboard and how famous it is compared to other keyboards, and not just how luxurious it is, but hey, if that's how you think, that's how you think right? I'm not gonna argue about it, but I guess you should take the list down if it's really troublesome for the OP. Whatever works, works! thumbup.gif

Another name suggestion for this thread - Pimp my mechanical keyboard! rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by kyrmian: Aug 12 2012, 11:28 AM
kid.itech
post Aug 12 2012, 01:11 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(kyrmian @ Aug 12 2012, 11:25 AM)
Well, what you said is right, but I do check the front page for how many people owns a specific keyboard and I'll ask here if it's actually that good and I might get it. The list helps me too, I actually PM'd a few specific people to ask about brand because a few times when I posted here, no one replied to my post. It's like knowing how many people actually owns a mechanical keyboard and how famous it is compared to other keyboards, and not just how luxurious it is, but hey, if that's how you think, that's how you think right? I'm not gonna argue about it, but I guess you should take the list down if it's really troublesome for the OP. Whatever works, works!  thumbup.gif

Another name suggestion for this thread - Pimp my mechanical keyboard!  rclxms.gif
Great idea!! Pimp my mechanical keyboard! [IMAGE ONLY]
That will make the thread more interesting, and poisoning icon_idea.gif
zellleonhart
post Aug 12 2012, 01:53 PM

Stars stars stars
4,964 posts

I agree with kyrmian, I bought my first mechanical keyboard which is the filco because I see many users in the list and I PMed a few of them to ask for opinions...

I hope to pimp my mech keyboard too but currently only ordered a nyancat backspace, because I have other gadgets to take care of tongue.gif

Soon will get new set of keycaps when my budget is better~
kaiserreich
post Aug 12 2012, 04:33 PM

Pendekar Papan Kekunci
4,217 posts

QUOTE(kyrmian @ Aug 12 2012, 11:25 AM)
Well, what you said is right, but I do check the front page for how many people owns a specific keyboard and I'll ask here if it's actually that good and I might get it. The list helps me too, I actually PM'd a few specific people to ask about brand because a few times when I posted here, no one replied to my post. It's like knowing how many people actually owns a mechanical keyboard and how famous it is compared to other keyboards, and not just how luxurious it is, but hey, if that's how you think, that's how you think right? I'm not gonna argue about it, but I guess you should take the list down if it's really troublesome for the OP. Whatever works, works!  thumbup.gif

Another name suggestion for this thread - Pimp my mechanical keyboard!  rclxms.gif
QUOTE(zellleonhart @ Aug 12 2012, 01:53 PM)
I agree with kyrmian, I bought my first mechanical keyboard which is the filco because I see many users in the list and I PMed a few of them to ask for opinions...

I hope to pimp my mech keyboard too but currently only ordered a nyancat backspace, because I have other gadgets to take care of tongue.gif

Soon will get new set of keycaps when my budget is better~
I stand corrected notworthy.gif
kaysa
post Aug 12 2012, 06:22 PM

Regular
1,289 posts

Anyway, Kai, are you bringing in the Keycool 87 backlit?
they have different LED color now... white red blue green,
and all color switches too.
kaiserreich
post Aug 12 2012, 06:50 PM

Pendekar Papan Kekunci
4,217 posts

QUOTE(kaysa @ Aug 12 2012, 06:22 PM)
Anyway, Kai, are you bringing in the Keycool 87 backlit?
It was storm88 bringing in the Keycool, or planning to.
I only have KBTalking RACE
kaysa
post Aug 12 2012, 07:01 PM

Regular
1,289 posts

(cut n paste) So Anyway... Storm88, are you bringing in the keycool 87 backlit?
dragorc
post Aug 12 2012, 08:22 PM

Be Not Forgotten
1,012 posts

damn so many post ady ^^ why im missing this doh.gif BTW add me for DUCKY DK9087 Year Of The Dragon mx-red switch user brows.gif

I lovvvve Purple LED thumbup.gif

Added on August 12, 2012, 8:22 pmOPPSSS! CONGRATS FOR V7 rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by dragorc: Aug 12 2012, 08:22 PM
zongeva
post Aug 12 2012, 08:42 PM

On my way
561 posts

QUOTE(dragorc @ Aug 12 2012, 08:22 PM)
damn so many post ady ^^ why im missing this doh.gif BTW add me for DUCKY DK9087 Year Of The Dragon mx-red switch user brows.gif

I lovvvve Purple LED  thumbup.gif
You got your Ducky already?

kaysa
post Aug 12 2012, 09:26 PM

Regular
1,289 posts

QUOTE(dragorc @ Aug 12 2012, 08:22 PM)

I lovvvve Purple LED  thumbup.gif

Added on August 12, 2012, 8:22 pmOPPSSS! CONGRATS FOR V7  rclxms.gif
Photo la! What are you waiting for?

This post has been edited by kaysa: Aug 12 2012, 09:26 PM
dragorc
post Aug 12 2012, 09:48 PM

Be Not Forgotten
1,012 posts

QUOTE(zongeva @ Aug 12 2012, 08:42 PM)
You got your Ducky already?
Yep ^^

Added on August 12, 2012, 9:49 pm
QUOTE(kaysa @ Aug 12 2012, 09:26 PM)
Photo la! What are you waiting for?
erkkk i only hv camera phone so the picture quality sure look so messed up sad.gif but will post it niway doh.gif

This post has been edited by dragorc: Aug 12 2012, 09:49 PM
dragorc
post Aug 12 2012, 10:19 PM

Be Not Forgotten
1,012 posts

Here it is, The unboxing of Ducky DK9087 Year of the Dragon

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Cyclonechuah
post Aug 12 2012, 10:22 PM

(  ̄ c ̄)=c |。◕‿‿◕。|
1,726 posts

Congrats to Mechanical Keyboard V7.

to be honest, i'm very thankful that got a good guy that take over the thread, i was very busy recently with the part time job, and having to stay outdoor most of the time, and haven't spend a good time in front of my pc.

Thou, i have to apologize to alot of members in this and didn't maintaining the list as well as the thread. i'm sorry for things that are happening on here. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

As for the Leopold, there's some discussion between me and them regarding about the keyboard design. thou i'm trying suggest they move over to use the more standard option where all people could use the keycap(dye subbed or double shot) that they purchase.

I'm sure that the spacebar do make alot of customer that purchase the doubleshot ABS or dye sub PBT keycap unhappy.(including myself, since i do buy keycaps sets for myself, and only to found out that it's not compatible)

I'm hoping to find a solution out for us. As going to Leopold has lease option for custom keycaps, due to the fact there's a ugly spacebar that cannot be change.
dragorc
post Aug 12 2012, 10:28 PM

Be Not Forgotten
1,012 posts

QUOTE(Cyclonechuah @ Aug 12 2012, 10:22 PM)
Congrats to Mechanical Keyboard V7.

to be honest, i'm very thankful that got a good guy that take over the thread, i was very busy recently with the part time job, and having to stay outdoor most of the time, and haven't spend a good time in front of my pc.

Thou, i have to apologize to alot of members in this and didn't maintaining the list as well as the thread. i'm sorry for things that are happening on here. notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

As for the Leopold, there's some discussion between me and them regarding about the keyboard design. thou i'm trying suggest they move over to use the more standard option where all people could use the keycap(dye subbed or double shot) that they purchase.

I'm sure that the spacebar do make alot of customer that purchase the doubleshot ABS or dye sub PBT keycap unhappy.(including myself, since i do buy keycaps sets for myself, and only to found out that it's not compatible)

I'm hoping to find a solution out for us. As going to Leopold has lease option for custom keycaps, due to the fact there's a ugly spacebar that cannot be change.
Bro do u have Leopold FC700R? TKL MX-brown...
kyrmian
post Aug 12 2012, 10:40 PM

Ooooh yeahh~
2,309 posts

QUOTE(dragorc @ Aug 12 2012, 11:19 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Wah, pink ah bro? Looks nice! thumbup.gif
rurushu
post Aug 12 2012, 11:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,021 posts

wow.... quite some times didnt visit this thread and we already have v7!
me slowpoke.....

anyway, although late, but better than none, "Congrats on v7!"
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
zongeva
post Aug 12 2012, 11:17 PM

On my way
561 posts

QUOTE(dragorc @ Aug 12 2012, 10:19 PM)
Here it is, The unboxing of Ducky DK9087 Year of the Dragon
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Wow looks really nice, congratulation on your purchase!

124 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0265sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 3rd October 2022 - 10:57 PM