108 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mc ocean

exlish
post Dec 18 2012, 03:52 PM

Group: Junior Member

Guys,

Just to broaden your horizons. MLM is a legal tem used as a marketing strategy. Please do not confuse yourself with "Ponzy Scheme". A lot of "MLM" companies misuses this term but infact practice Pozy Scheme. This is when the company fails and people like you and me will blame MLM. If MLM is indeed ILLEGAL, there would not be any MLM companies at the moment i.e. Amway, Cosway.

MLM is just an alternative business concept that requires relatively small modal to startup. Just like insurance. Oh and even Insurance agencies are using network marketing concept i.e recruiting new agents to enjoy overiding bonuses.

MLM is not a problem but choosing the right MLM company is. So in that perspective please do your research. Do not only echo what you have heard from people who have heard from people.But you yourselve don't know what it is all about.

I have been in this company for 2 months and yes I am seeing my returns. If you work hard you will see results.This is a business and not an investment scheme. There's a difference. Mc-Ocean has got AJL (Akta Jualan Langsung) Licenses, whereby we are regulated by the government, Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri Koperasi and Kepengunaan (KPDNKK). You run your own business and you will see your income. If you don't work, then you will not see your income. I'm brave enough to say that this principle applies to any business nature.

Now then, just because one fails, they will blame the whole world except themselves. That is the basic human nature. they will not improve and they will also not let anyone else improve. Just like our friends here whom have been condemning this company. If it was illegal as well we would not be here by now. Please rationalise your selves and not blindly echo the failuers.

Think again if it was a scam why would SO MANY PEOPLE BE SUCCESSFUL in this business? If they can do it, whay can't I? At least I am trying to change my live rather than to sit in front of my computer and waiting to laugh at people's failure.

I'm again not condemning anybody but to some, this business is their ricebowls and more importantly it's legal (Please check with KPDNKK).

Thanks.

Added on December 18, 2012, 4:01 pm
QUOTE(PRJ @ Jul 25 2012, 03:02 PM)
hi guys wat u all this bout mc ocean business..can b trusted? need your guys advice rclxub.gif
hi,

Just to broaden your horizons. MLM is a legal tem used as a marketing strategy. Please do not confuse yourself with "Ponzy Scheme". A lot of "MLM" companies misuses this term but infact practice Pozy Scheme. This is when the company fails and people like you and me will blame MLM. If MLM is indeed ILLEGAL, there would not be any MLM companies at the moment i.e. Amway, Cosway.

MLM is just an alternative business concept that requires relatively small modal to startup. Just like insurance. Oh and even Insurance agencies are using network marketing concept i.e recruiting new agents to enjoy overiding bonuses.

MLM is not a problem but choosing the right MLM company is. So in that perspective please do your research. Do not only echo what you have heard from people who have heard from people.But you yourselve don't know what it is all about.

I have been in this company for 2 months and yes I am seeing my returns. If you work hard you will see results.This is a business and not an investment scheme. There's a difference. Mc-Ocean has got AJL (Akta Jualan Langsung) Licenses, whereby we are regulated by the government, Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri Koperasi and Kepengunaan (KPDNKK).

Now then, just because one fails, they will blame the whole world except themselves. that is the basic human nature. they will not improve and they will also not let anyone else improve. Just like our friends here whom have been condemning this company. if it was illegal as well we would not be here by now. Please rationalise your selves and not blindly echo the failuers.

This business can be trusted!

This post has been edited by exlish: Dec 18 2012, 04:01 PM
ChroniclesIY
post Dec 18 2012, 04:23 PM

Getting Started

Really? if you are so supportive of this, tell you what why don't you take your earnings out and pay for my membership to join i will give you 100% of the first 3 months of my earnings for you paying my membership fee..

good deal for you right? in 3 months you earn 2 times the amount...

No risk to you also right? cos sure will make money sure will earn.. so you just pay the initial startup cost for me la..

how about that? are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
exlish
post Dec 18 2012, 05:07 PM

QUOTE(ChroniclesIY @ Dec 18 2012, 04:23 PM)
Really? if you are so supportive of this, tell you what why don't you take your earnings out and pay for my membership to join i will give you 100% of the first 3 months of my earnings for you paying my membership fee..

good deal for you right? in 3 months you earn 2 times the amount...

No risk to you also right? cos sure will make money sure will earn.. so you just pay the initial startup cost for me la..

how about that? are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
Hi,

In this business, we require businees partners who share our aspirations and also have the hunger to grow with us together. I approach people who wants business oppurtunites and not con them in it. If you think you can do it, you do it. I'm not here to guarantee you your returns. When there is an openeing for workers in our business i'll let u know... coz u surely sound like one.

In business there is always risk. Like i said this is not an investment. If its not your cup of tea then I wish you all the best in your future undertaking.

Regards
ChroniclesIY
post Dec 18 2012, 05:15 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(exlish @ Dec 18 2012, 05:07 PM)
Hi,

In this business, we require businees partners who share our aspirations and also have the hunger to grow with us together. I approach people who wants business oppurtunites and not con them in it. If you think you can do it, you do it. I'm not here to guarantee you your returns. When there is an openeing for workers in our business i'll let u know... coz u surely sound like one.

In business there is always risk. Like i said this is not an investment. If its not your cup of tea then I wish you all the best in your future undertaking.

Regards
okay..

what does your business do? how is your income generated? what are the business assets? how is the corporate structure of the business? how much tax does the business pay?

a more basic question is what will you do with the initial investment i put into the business to be a "business partner"

my previous post was more to leesoymoy001, who makes grand claims about the viability of mc ocean. you on the other hand seem more rational, so please explain more

people get conned because they usually don't ask the right questions to promoters like you.. and we all know that promoters like to tell the good parts and never the bad parts.
Selectt
post Dec 18 2012, 05:35 PM

wattttt!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(exlish @ Dec 18 2012, 03:52 PM)
Guys,

I have been in this company for 2 months and yes I am seeing my returns. If you work hard you will see results.This is a business and not an investment scheme. There's a difference. Mc-Ocean has got AJL (Akta Jualan Langsung) Licenses, whereby we are regulated by the government, Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri Koperasi and Kepengunaan (KPDNKK). You run your own business and you will see your income. If you don't work, then you will not see your income. I'm brave enough to say that this principle applies to any business nature.

Now then, just because one fails, they will blame the whole world except themselves. That is the basic human nature. they will not improve and they will also not let anyone else improve. Just like our friends here whom have been condemning this company. If it was illegal as well we would not be here by now. Please rationalise your selves and not blindly echo the failuers.

Think again if it was a scam why would SO MANY PEOPLE BE SUCCESSFUL in this business? If they can do it, whay can't I? At least I am trying to change my live rather than to sit in front of my computer and waiting to laugh at people's failure.

I'm again not condemning anybody but to some, this business is their ricebowls and more importantly it's legal (Please check with KPDNKK).

Thanks.

Added on December 18, 2012, 4:01 pm
You come to the wrong hive (lowyat forum). If you think we are just normal bees then you are making a big mistake. Infact, we are giant hornets from japan. Run now before they wake up and eat you alive. laugh.gif
exlish
post Dec 18 2012, 05:39 PM

QUOTE(ChroniclesIY @ Dec 18 2012, 05:15 PM)
okay..

what does your business do? how is your income generated? what are the business assets? how is the corporate structure of the business? how much tax does the business pay?

a more basic question is what will you do with the initial investment i put into the business to be a "business partner"

my previous post was more to leesoymoy001, who makes grand claims about the viability of mc ocean. you on the other hand seem more rational, so please explain more

people get conned because they usually don't ask the right questions to promoters like you.. and we all know that promoters like to tell the good parts and never the bad parts.
Hi,

First of all I would like to thank you for rationalising yourself. Sir we are in a similar situation to this :

"Before you attend a job interview you ask your soon to be eomployers to declare all their assets and wateva u've mentioned above. Because you are not sure that the company might or might not close down tommorow. You do all the talking to your soon to be employers which does not sound right at all."

If you want to know more about the business then we can set an appointment and I can enlighten you further. The point of me writting in this post in the first place was to rationalise people's general concept of MLM and also that MC-Ocean has changed many peoples lives. People who have not thought of luxury life are now enjoying it through this business.

Employees who have worked tirelessly putting in 10-12 hours everday only to be paid 5k-8k is not going to enjoy luxury life and they can never become wealthy working until the age of 55. This is an alternative whereby you rip the rewards of your hardwork. You enjoy and "INCOME" and NOT a "SALARY". You also will be thoguht to think and move like a businessman.

Again this is not an investment. The general definition of an investment is that you don't have control of your returns. Business on the other hand is within your contol. You need a modal to startup a business which you are going to run. Also, we have AJL license meaning you are paying for a set of products. You can't invest and not get something in return in an MLM company. That is illegal.

Regards.

Selectt
post Dec 18 2012, 05:45 PM

wattttt!!

looks like this parasite refused to back down.. let the giant hornets do its job. laugh.gif
ChroniclesIY
post Dec 18 2012, 05:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(exlish @ Dec 18 2012, 05:39 PM)
Hi,

First of all I would like to thank you for rationalising yourself. Sir we are in a similar situation to this :

"Before you attend a job interview you ask your soon to be eomployers to declare all their assets and wateva u've mentioned above. Because you are not sure that the company might or might not close down tommorow. You do all the talking to your soon to be employers which does not sound right at all."

If you want to know more about the business then we can set an appointment and I can enlighten you further. The point of me writting in this post in the first place was to rationalise people's general concept of MLM and also that MC-Ocean has changed many peoples lives. People who have not thought of luxury life are now enjoying it through this business.

Employees who have worked tirelessly putting in 10-12 hours everday only to be paid 5k-8k is not going to enjoy luxury life and they can never become wealthy working until the age of 55. This is an alternative whereby you rip the rewards of your hardwork. You enjoy and "INCOME" and NOT a "SALARY". You also will be thoguht to think and move like a businessman.

Again this is not an investment. The general definition of an investment is that you don't have control of your returns. Business on the other hand is within your contol. You need a modal to startup a business which you are going to run. Also, we have AJL license meaning you are paying for a set of products. You can't invest and not get something in return in an MLM company. That is illegal.

Regards.
Sorry to say this sounds like a load of fluff to me, you are not telling me anything more about your company, and merely mentioning to meet up. you then disguise the short answer by putting lots of "mere commercial fluff".

I feel a bit ill-at-ease when people do not want to reveal basic information about their schemes online but rather get PMs and private meetings.

I would like to ask 2 basic questions, what products do i get, and where does my money go? revealing this information should not breach any confidentiality or business secrets.

the same way i would ask any investment. If gold broker, i would get gold (virtual or real) and my money goes to paying for the gold. Or in terms of shares i would get shares and my money goes to the promotion of that company.

in the same way, what do i get from an initial investment with you guys?

MakNok
post Dec 18 2012, 07:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Hi,

Regards.
if you so proud of your business.
please provide link so that we can verify your so-call "investment"

icon_rolleyes.gif
EddyLB
post Dec 18 2012, 08:08 PM

Regular

Hi,

Regards.
I know Amway and Cosway sell consumer stuff. And they publish their product details, price etc...they are legitimate MLM

What does this Mc Ocean sell ? Some McDonalds products like fillet o fish ? laugh.gif

Or are you just selling memberships to feed those members on top ? aka ponzi scheme ? sweat.gif

Don't lah ask us for private appointment, pm....if you are legitimate, why fear disclosing everything in the forum ? Unless you have something to hide ? wink.gif
yuen1985
post Dec 19 2012, 12:35 AM

I'm A Freelancer

they sold alot of product, etc water filter,health supplements, bla bla, etc

but they not emphasis on selling the products if you catch my meaning.

and they got 3 membership to sell as well..

MakNok
post Dec 19 2012, 10:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(yuen1985 @ Dec 19 2012, 12:35 AM)
they sold alot of product, etc water filter,health supplements, bla bla, etc

but they not emphasis on selling the products if you catch my meaning.

and they got 3 membership to sell as well..
You are wrong tongue.gif .
Actually they giving people "OPTION" which is
(a) Selling products
(b) Membership recruitment

but of course, people tend to choose (b) as it is the faster way to $$$$$$$$.

thumbup.gif
exlish
post Dec 19 2012, 11:21 AM

Guys,

It has been challenging for MLM companies to cope with the same way of marketing their products just as Amway and Cosway did those days. Studies have showed that there has been a steady decline in products sale through MLM because of 2 things:

1. The consumers are infact the retailer thus killing the consumer market.
2. Younger generations (Generation Y) opt to not trust MLM because of their tainted image.

So over the years, MLM companies have tried to improvise to suit with the current demands. One of the main problems MLM companies faced were nobody likes to sell products door to door. The only way to do it otherwise was to perform indirect sale aka. Recruit. Now here comes the interesting point. Are both these method's against our law and syariah law. No.

But the issue is people are getting smarter and smarter day by day. So this generation too are adamant in recruting because it was similar to a door to door sales. They also mentioned that "Why should you recruit me and make yoursleves richer (Upline)?" Mc ocean does not emaphasis on this. We have came up with a well structured method to show how we have overcame these problems. Thats why people are ready to join us. I've just became a member 2/3 months ago don't you think I would have anlysed these issues first?

We have products but we are not required to sell. Don't get me wrong we have excellent products but its just we have found another indirect way of marketing the product. If indeed Mc ocean is emphasizing on sales of products I would have been the first to put the name of the product up to get some sales here. But we don't practise that method.

If at all you are business minded this is the place to groom young upcoming entrepreneur. Conventional business these days take up to almost RM250k to startup. This does not include overheads, advertising, rolling funds, competion. How many of u guys can guarantee me x% of returns if I were to do your conventional business???what happens if it fails?Rm250K burn?Owe the bank for the rest of your lives?

This is where we provide an alternative solution. In any business its not the amount you startup with but how fast you get back your modal aka ROI%. There is no good or bad in business as long as its legal, well structured and you yoursleves believe that you can do it.

Regards.

Added on December 19, 2012, 11:29 am
QUOTE(ChroniclesIY @ Dec 18 2012, 05:46 PM)
Sorry to say this sounds like a load of fluff to me, you are not telling me anything more about your company, and merely mentioning to meet up. you then disguise the short answer by putting lots of "mere commercial fluff".

I feel a bit ill-at-ease when people do not want to reveal basic information about their schemes online but rather get PMs and private meetings.

I would like to ask 2 basic questions, what products do i get, and where does my money go? revealing this information should not breach any confidentiality or business secrets.

the same way i would ask any investment. If gold broker, i would get gold (virtual or real) and my money goes to paying for the gold. Or in terms of shares i would get shares and my money goes to the promotion of that company.

in the same way, what do i get from an initial investment with you guys?
Hi,

You will get a range of products which you would find suitable for you.You will have to come to our office to choose the products. Your money goes to the company which releases the products of course.

Sir we are not a desperate comapny who focuses on sales of products. We want quality and capabale partners to grow with us. This business is only through invitation and not every tom d*** and harry can infact do this business. We don't want quantity, we want quality.

Regards.

This post has been edited by exlish: Dec 19 2012, 11:29 AM
EddyLB
post Dec 19 2012, 11:38 AM

Regular

QUOTE(MakNok @ Dec 19 2012, 10:09 AM)
You are wrong tongue.gif .
Actually they giving people "OPTION" which is
(a) Selling products
(b) Membership recruitment

but of course, people tend to choose (b) as it is the faster way to $$$$$$$$.
thumbup.gif
QUOTE(exlish @ Dec 19 2012, 11:21 AM)

Sir we are not a desperate comapny who focuses on sales of products. We want quality and capabale partners to grow with us.

Sounds like another "member-recruit-member-and-get-paid" MLM pseudo ponzi scheme to me sweat.gif

This post has been edited by EddyLB: Dec 19 2012, 11:40 AM
MakNok
post Dec 19 2012, 11:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Dec 19 2012, 11:38 AM)
Sounds like another "member-recruit-member-and-get-paid" MLM pseudo ponzi scheme to me  sweat.gif
nowadays "NEW" MLM emphasis "GREATLY" on membership recruitment.
Those Amway...Cosway...is definitely dying slowly although their product quality is great.

hmm.gif
ChroniclesIY
post Dec 19 2012, 02:20 PM

Getting Started

Haii... again same bullshit.. say got product don't want to reveal the product..

apa ini?

So now you say got product and got membership joining.. you get someone to join they will get some products to sell.

okay.. so is this buying the product from the company? so is the product mine to keep?

firstly obviously the money i give is not the cost price of the product i assume, sure got some markup one right? thats fine cos everyone will mark up to get profit..

when i sell the product do i keep all the money from the product or am expected to return the sales money to the company?

first you say cannot guarantee returns but in your example of starting up a business you say

How many of u guys can guarantee me x% of returns if I were to do your conventional business???what happens if it fails?Rm250K burn?Owe the bank for the rest of your lives?

So are you saying joining your company will guarantee a return?? if not then it is the same risk what.. just that risk less la not risk 250k but risk whatever the joining fee is...

it is worst in fact cos starting up business 250k will have assets like land rental, shop space, and goods to sell..

in your company what do i get back? some random product that you are not confident to reveal??

you say like your company sells many different products, why cannot tell us what they sell? look at P & G they also sell many different products but they tell you all the brands they control cos they are proud of their products..

your company is obviously not proud of its products, so how can the business partners be proud of their products to sell?

Okay so now you say selling products is not the goal of this company.. then what is? selling membership?

if you are selling membership for the sake of selling membership, then it is a ponzi scheme. Whereby income from new members / joiners is used to pay off the older members. The only difference is you wrap it up with "products" so that legally you give the new members something back.

you don't want quality capable partners.. you want people to pay you money and become partners.. if you really want quality capable partners why are you not going after the Lord Sugars, the Donald Trumps? those people have very high qualities, lots of business experience and always willing to become business partners for viable businesses.

why are you going for random people on the internet? why are you targeting such people?

what is your criteria for allowing people to join you? as long as got money?

do you look for experience in sales? do you look for business acumen? if you want "quality and capable" people these are considerations you should look for right?

I call bullshit, anyone who is willing to throw money at you will be considered "quality and capable business partner"

Also a business partner gets a share of all the company's income, is that the case with this company? or are you recruiting sales people to sell membership?
exlish
post Dec 19 2012, 04:39 PM

QUOTE(ChroniclesIY @ Dec 19 2012, 02:20 PM)
Haii... again same bullshit..[cool.gif say got product don't want to reveal the product..

apa ini?

So now you say got product and got membership joining.. you get someone to join they will get some products to sell.

okay.. so is this buying the product from the company? so is the product mine to keep?
[COLOR=red](Yes. The product is your's to be kept)

firstly obviously the money i give is not the cost price of the product i assume, sure got some markup one right? thats fine cos everyone will mark up to get profit..
(You will have to be a member to only buy these products. So there is no mark up. This is Retail price)

when i sell the product do i keep all the money from the product or am expected to return the sales money to the company?
(You are not expected to sell the product. You are paying for the products. You can either resell them or u can consume them as well. Your wish. Earnings goes to you)

first you say cannot guarantee returns but in your example of starting up a business you say

How many of u guys can guarantee me x% of returns if I were to do your conventional business???what happens if it fails?Rm250K burn?Owe the bank for the rest of your lives?

So are you saying joining your company will guarantee a return?? if not then it is the same risk what.. just that risk less la not risk 250k but risk whatever the joining fee is...
(No. But what I can guarantee you is that if you decide to pull out in this business within 6 months, you will get 90% of your money back . You will acknowledge on your membership form so it is black and white. That is the law based on KPDNKK.

It is worst in fact cos starting up business 250k will have assets like land rental, shop space, and goods to sell..

in your company what do i get back? some random product that you are not confident to reveal??

you say like your company sells many different products, why cannot tell us what they sell? look at P & G they also sell many different products but they tell you all the brands they control cos they are proud of their products..
(Like I mentioned this our business strategy. If you are a guy who wants to sell products, we strongly recommend you to join Amways and Cosways.Low modal and better products)

your company is obviously not proud of its products, so how can the business partners be proud of their products to sell?
(Our's are more of a conceptual business rather than a direct selling business. We are definately proud of our products. The "sad" thing is that only McOcean members know how truely awesome these products are. )

Okay so now you say selling products is not the goal of this company.. then what is? selling membership?
(Sir you are getting to wrong picture. This is indirect sales. Therefore selling prodcuts is still the goal of the company. Perhaps your question should be "how do I sell my prodcuts if I am not going door to door?". If you want to know please come to our office)

if you are selling membership for the sake of selling membership, then it is a ponzi scheme. Whereby income from new members / joiners is used to pay off the older members. The only difference is you wrap it up with "products" so that legally you give the new members something back.
This isn't a "ponzi scheme". We are regulated by the Government. there is no worry in that sector. For more information on  Ponzi Scheme, please visit the below link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

you don't want quality capable partners.. you want people to pay you money and become partners.. if you really want quality capable partners why are you not going after the Lord Sugars, the Donald Trumps? those people have very high qualities, lots of business experience and always willing to become business partners for viable businesses.
(If they will let me approach them I would  icon_rolleyes.gif )

why are you going for random people on the internet? why are you targeting such people?
(Sir I have not asked for any of you to join. I'm just merely explaining. Please don't put words in my mouth. {In this case monitor's mouth.LOL})

what is your criteria for allowing people to join you? as long as got money?
(If we think you are capable and of coz have the capital to start the business. why not?)

do you look for experience in sales? do you look for business acumen? if you want "quality and capable" people these are considerations you should look for right?
No we don't look at specifics like that. If you want to make it in live and you don't know how to get out from your current system, we will guide you. We don't want people who are paper qualified and don't walk the walk when it matters)

I call bullshit, anyone who is willing to throw money at you will be considered "quality and capable business partner"
(That's your choice. We don't expect you to throw money but hey money is money and quality is qulaity   tongue.gif )

Also a business partner gets a share of all the company's income, is that the case with this company? or are you recruiting sales people to sell membership?
(Yes, You will get the company's profit shares if you perform. No, we don't recruit sales people)
yuen1985
post Dec 19 2012, 04:44 PM

I'm A Freelancer

they do sell product (typical health supplement, perfume, water filter, and i think got stationery too!) but trust me, they not emphasis on product selling.

thats the reason they wont reveal much about the product and for every so called ''meeting'' i attended, they emphasis more on recruitment and not products knowledge.

they will talked how poor they were, how unsuccessful they were but after joined this 360 degree change..suddenly can afford to buy big car and big house and can go travel..(lol, why all MLM always used this concept r?) although i can't denied they got someone successful in mlm but how many can get there?

they so called membership involved 3 level..i think the lowest cost around 100-200 (forgot the exactly amount) and the highest rm30000!

my fren who introduced this to me, he try alot of way to persuade me to join but now..he didn find me anymore..sigh

i just shared my previous experience with mc ocean and for those who interested to venture in mlm, just do more research before you join! nv join blindly! (sometimes a simple google can reveal alot of infomation)

by the way i found out mcocean were being banned before and cannot renew the license (but now settled) and also they were set up by those same group from lamberger (lol,just simply google it)

no hard feeling thumbup.gif
ChroniclesIY
post Dec 19 2012, 06:01 PM

Getting Started

So i was right.. you sell membership into the company..

I ask again what products you give.. you say you give retail price so why should i join the company when i can go out to the shop to buy the products?

if you really give products at retail price and if i leave within 6 months i get 90% of my money back then I should join up get the products and leave.. so i only pay 10% of the retail price for the products.

sounds like a good deal, what products do you give? don't say you give like RM30k worth of toilet paper la.. that one i smack you..

more importantly HOW does the company get the money to pay out to members?

It is based on new members coming in? if no new members come in then how?

What attracts new members to join? What service do you provide to attract new members?

What you tell me is basically you sell membership into the company
jian5481
post Dec 19 2012, 06:32 PM

On my way

IMO, the "main business" here is selling membership to support the upline. Since they don't focus on products, if no new members join, they will definitely stop earning. Having the products is just to make them "look legal". Take away the products, and it'll be considered illegal. So legally, they are doing a legal business. They'll just twist the word saying you are paying for the products, instead of membership. And their everyone there will tell you almost the exact same thing (~90% of the contents are the same).

108 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1193sec    4.94    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd January 2019 - 01:09 AM