Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

113 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mc ocean

PRJ
post Jul 25 2012, 03:02 PM, updated 7y ago

Group: Junior Member

hi guys wat u all this bout mc ocean business..can b trusted? need your guys advice rclxub.gif

chansellor
post Jul 30 2012, 03:47 PM

Getting Started

Hi PRJ,

I was introduced to this thing by a friend. First, he bring me to "tea party" where all the members and the "prospect" (target) is grouped. In there I can see they are talking about their success and many good things in life BUT not about the business they are doing. So I am bluuurr there.

And then they said if I want to know more, I should come to their office. When I come to the office they introduced me their KP (Knight Premier - a rank name) and many people with high rank they claimed to be a millionaire. Also with their dream car. Most of it are BMW. And then, after a long briefing, they ask me to pay 2900 to joint the business. I didnt bring any money that time because I come just to know what is the business is about.

I told them I didnt bring money, still, they keep forcing me to make a payment as a commitment to the business. LOL! I didnt even say I want to join the business. They keep pushing me to pay until the price drop to RM50!! They even ask my I/C to be photocopied for the registration purpose. I refuse.

They failed to convinced me that time.

After few weeks, my friend bring me to a function, about the business, at a 5 star resort. Shangri-La Resort.

Too many people with smart and cool dress there claiming to be a doctors, lawyer, and even a low rank people. Some of them resigned because of this business. They claim to gain 20K-50K money per month (holy s**t!!)

I became doubtful when I see their behavior. They are dancing, shouting, making a weird move, and even standing on the desk. They are really brainwashed to this business.

Man they ask to pay for 30K so that you can earn faster and get high rank on the business. Not 2900 like before. 30K!!

They will encourage you to make a personal bank loan for the sake of this! Well, I still sober and of course I refuse.

I did a few research about this company. I found out that this company is total scam. I even call the KPDNKK for clarity and they said this company application for license is rejected permanent (they still said that they have license!)

To short the story, my friend ignore and hates me after I reject his offer to join this company.

If some old friend suddenly shows up and talk about this business, ignore him. I know their strategy to make people influenced to this.

You can read here too :

http://www.topix.com/forum/my/kuala-lumpur...OKV9T1PFN2B/p30
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/brunei/T7Q9JE0D1IFF9401S/p8

I lost the link of a forum that have a complete information about this scam. Try google it.

Sorry for my very long writing. Hope this help.
jeenhao
post Aug 25 2012, 11:46 PM

Casual

Was being brought to their office today...... I also found things weird... I posted a new tread to ask about this actually...I was searching Steady Destiny instead of McOcean...

They claim that their KPs make a lot of money...20k to 100k... And after all they intro me a KP, and when I look at him... Argh doh.gif

This post has been edited by jeenhao: Aug 25 2012, 11:47 PM
simplesmile
post Aug 26 2012, 12:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

To differentiate whether a multi-level-marketing business is legitimate or not, you only need to look at one thing. Repeat business.
1. If the Sales is derived from new members joining, then it's a pyramid scheme. It's a scam. The money only comes in when there are new people joining and paying up the huge money. Some times they ask you to buy alot of product, or expensive product that you'd never use, or buy one time and no more repeat purchase.
Example: Hai-O, a listed company in Malaysia, a few years ago saw its MLM unit posting huge sales and earnings growth. These growth comes from sales of some kind of water filter or something. Cannot remember exactly what it is, but it's those product that people buy only one time and can last for very very long. So, there's no repeat business. Anyway, those members encourage their downlines to take personal loan to buy and stock up. So, eventually, some members complain and the government investigated. Hai-O then had to change its MLM strategy, changed its product mix as well. Sales and earnings of the MLM unit dropped alot. Members left the Hai-O MLM because it's no longer earning big money. I was not a member, but I was a Shareholder during this time. I quickly sold off my shares when the problem was uncovered.

2. If the Sales is derived from repeat sales of product that the members sell or consume themselves (eg, toothpaste, shampoo, vitamin, health product) then it is a legitimate business. When the people in your network have finished using the toothpaste, they will buy again. You have repeat sales. You do not need new members to join to continue earning money.
Example: AMWAY.
jeenhao
post Aug 26 2012, 08:32 AM

Casual

QUOTE(simplesmile @ Aug 26 2012, 12:42 AM)
To differentiate whether a multi-level-marketing business is legitimate or not, you only need to look at one thing. Repeat business.
1. If the Sales is derived from new members joining, then it's a pyramid scheme. It's a scam. The money only comes in when there are new people joining and paying up the huge money. Some times they ask you to buy alot of product, or expensive product that you'd never use, or buy one time and no more repeat purchase.
Example: Hai-O, a listed company in Malaysia, a few years ago saw its MLM unit posting huge sales and earnings growth. These growth comes from sales of some kind of water filter or something. Cannot remember exactly what it is, but it's those product that people buy only one time and can last for very very long. So, there's no repeat business. Anyway, those members encourage their downlines to take personal loan to buy and stock up. So, eventually, some members complain and the government investigated. Hai-O then had to change its MLM strategy, changed its product mix as well. Sales and earnings of the MLM unit dropped alot. Members left the Hai-O MLM because it's no longer earning big money. I was not a member, but I was a Shareholder during this time. I quickly sold off my shares when the problem was uncovered.

2. If the Sales is derived from repeat sales of product that the members sell or consume themselves (eg, toothpaste, shampoo, vitamin, health product) then it is a legitimate business.  When the people in your network have finished using the toothpaste, they will buy again. You have repeat sales. You do not need new members to join to continue earning money.
Example: AMWAY.
Yeah, make sense. McOcean is just like Score A, whereby their products are not really related with their business concept. The products make people feel like "they get something" when they join.
Kaka23
post Aug 26 2012, 09:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Never heard of Mc Ocean yet..
prempenang
post Aug 26 2012, 10:15 PM

Getting Started

they use a smart tactic.... they hit onto youngsters group as matured older ppl know what is a scam

beware guys

a few people have lost a lot of money with this kind of business

google google and get more info......

Conroe
post Aug 28 2012, 05:38 AM

Getting Started

So,what's not right in this type of mlm?google'd and found they have office in few other asian countries.Anyone care to share?
prempenang
post Sep 12 2012, 07:45 PM

Getting Started

http://www.jutawangold.com/pengalaman-hamp...bak-dengan-mlm/

Taiko tai on June 11, 2012 at 3:29 pm said:

Wa ala pigi itu function M&U….Istana Hotel KL sana….mula-mula manyak syiok lamai olang satu malaysia wa pon ada sikit jelit2….suma cakap2 bikin hot itu hotel ballroom….wa tak paham apa pasai mau celita itu biz kena bikin loan 34K untok olang balu….wa butui2 talak paham itu ada solang budak botak pakai tai melah sula cakap2 sampai mata ala melah kasi support team leader so suma latang kena bikin loan guna nama sindili la nama bini la apamacam ??? jangan itu macam la kawan suma datang sana tatak senang punya olang lagi lu mau suloh bikin loan kaa??? wa bukan kondem tapi wa setuju kalau lu olang kasi chance bagi olang balu mula join modal RM2ribu lebey dulu itu saja….jangan ini macam….itu selupa tamak punya olang mau cepat kaya mau pangkat lagi atas tapi kasi sakit kepala olang balu mau join suloh buat loan meh…….
Reply ↓
anti-penipu on June 14, 2012 at 12:38 pm said:

saya pun hampir tertipu dengan janji-janji manis dan perangkap kehidupan mewah yang ditawarkan oleh mereka ini.

Modus operandi mereka:

1. macam2 janji yang diberi, dan gambar2 kereta mewah yang digunakan oleh “upline” akan di tunjuk.

2. “laburlah wang anda!” ini pun taktik yang diguna pakai, secara sah akan memerangkap sesiapa sahaja.

3. Pada mulanya mereka akan tanya “adakan RM200 ribu adalah banyak untuk anda melabur?”… semestinya kita jawab “YA”…

4. Selepas itu “adakan RM20 ribu banyak untuk anda melabur???”… “YA” jugalah jawapan saya…

5. Selepas itu… kita memang tunggu nak masuk perangkap la… “adakah RM2ribu banyak?”… kita pon fikir.. “ok jugak pe!” dan saya pun melabur lah RM2000 yang dikumpul dalam bank.

6. Selepas itu, dipaksa bayar RM150 untuk Money&You, pergi situ, baru lah saya sedar yang saya telah terjerat, kerana modal bukan RM2000! modal sebenar adalah RM34ribu!!! YA! RM34,000!!!

7. Dengan melabur RM34,000 dan menjerat orang lain (kawan-kawan, keluarga dan lain lain), kita bertungkus lumus untuk mendapatkan balik modal kita, dan untung sudah dilimat oleh “upline” kita.

8. Soalan saya : “adakah anda ingin menjerat orang lain seperti mana anda telah dijerat?”

Semua ini adalah taktik2 untuk mengaut keuntungan daripada kita, JANGAN… TOLONG JANGAN terpedaya. Saya telah kehilangan hampir RM36,000 dan juga kehilangan kepercayaan kawan dan keluarga.

Saya telah bertaubat dah ingin meneruskan kerja saya untuk pendapatan. Walaupun makan gaji, namun saya tidak perlu menjerat orang lain dan mendapat cemuhan dan sumpahan…

TOLONG JANGAN TERPEDAYA!
hafiz_tahir
post Sep 12 2012, 07:47 PM

Getting Started

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2506543
sanjana
post Oct 15 2012, 09:26 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(prempenang @ Sep 12 2012, 07:45 PM)

Wa ala pigi itu function M&U….Istana Hotel KL sana….mula-mula manyak syiok lamai olang satu malaysia wa pon ada sikit jelit2….suma cakap2 bikin hot itu hotel ballroom….wa tak paham apa pasai mau celita itu biz kena bikin loan 34K untok olang balu….wa butui2 talak paham itu ada solang budak botak pakai tai melah sula cakap2 sampai mata ala melah kasi support team leader so suma latang kena bikin loan guna nama sindili la nama bini la apamacam ??? jangan itu macam la kawan suma datang sana tatak senang punya olang lagi lu mau suloh bikin loan kaa??? wa bukan kondem tapi wa setuju kalau lu olang kasi chance bagi olang balu mula join modal RM2ribu lebey dulu itu saja….jangan ini macam….itu selupa tamak punya olang mau cepat kaya mau pangkat lagi atas tapi kasi sakit kepala olang balu mau join suloh buat loan meh…….
Reply ↓

saya pun hampir tertipu dengan janji-janji manis dan perangkap kehidupan mewah yang ditawarkan oleh mereka ini.

Modus operandi mereka:

1. macam2 janji yang diberi, dan gambar2 kereta mewah yang digunakan oleh “upline” akan di tunjuk.

2. “laburlah wang anda!” ini pun taktik yang diguna pakai, secara sah akan memerangkap sesiapa sahaja.

3. Pada mulanya mereka akan tanya “adakan RM200 ribu adalah banyak untuk anda melabur?”… semestinya kita jawab “YA”…

4. Selepas itu “adakan RM20 ribu banyak untuk anda melabur???”… “YA” jugalah jawapan saya…

5. Selepas itu… kita memang tunggu nak masuk perangkap la… “adakah RM2ribu banyak?”… kita pon fikir.. “ok jugak pe!” dan saya pun melabur lah RM2000 yang dikumpul dalam bank.

6. Selepas itu, dipaksa bayar RM150 untuk Money&You, pergi situ, baru lah saya sedar yang saya telah terjerat, kerana modal bukan RM2000! modal sebenar adalah RM34ribu!!! YA! RM34,000!!!

7. Dengan melabur RM34,000 dan menjerat orang lain (kawan-kawan, keluarga dan lain lain), kita bertungkus lumus untuk mendapatkan balik modal kita, dan untung sudah dilimat oleh “upline” kita.

8. Soalan saya : “adakah anda ingin menjerat orang lain seperti mana anda telah dijerat?”

Semua ini adalah taktik2 untuk mengaut keuntungan daripada kita, JANGAN… TOLONG JANGAN terpedaya. Saya telah kehilangan hampir RM36,000 dan juga kehilangan kepercayaan kawan dan keluarga.

Saya telah bertaubat dah ingin meneruskan kerja saya untuk pendapatan. Walaupun makan gaji, namun saya tidak perlu menjerat orang lain dan mendapat cemuhan dan sumpahan…

TOLONG JANGAN TERPEDAYA!
sanjana
post Oct 15 2012, 09:35 AM

QUOTE(prempenang @ Sep 12 2012, 07:45 PM)

Reply ↓

Modus operandi mereka:

TOLONG JANGAN TERPEDAYA!
Hi prempenang,

Minggu lepas kawana saya pun bawa I pergi ke office MC ocean kat Frasers park.
Saya pun go thru like u.First at old town white coffee tapi mereka tak beritau
nama syarikat pun.lepas tu,suruh I datang kat office mereka.
I pun pergi sebab kawan I terdesak I untuk pergi sebab dia dah book appoinment untuk I.
Lepas dengar cerita daripada KP F..... dan modalnya adalah RM2113 shj.
Saya diberi satu form untuk isi dan kata mereka kalau tak mampu boleh bayar rm260(registration fee &M & U FEE).
Yang BAKINYA boleh bayar kemudian.
Pasal Form tu,dia orang suruh I sign so that kalau i nak buat bisness,dia orng tak perlu susah payah utk ambil sign dari I dan
KP mereka busy so easy kalau I sign.I pun taruh sign I.
Keesoka harinya kawan I call and tanya kat I sama ada saya nak buat bisness in i ke tak?
Then saya kata,saya kata kena fikir dulu.
Dia kata modalnya sikit dan dia sanggup bayar untuk I yang balance rm19xx.
Dia suruh I bayar rm260 sahaja.
Lepas tu,I google and find your post.
I sangat keliru sekarng tak tau nak cxakap apa kat kawan I.
Dia berada dalam bisness ini selama 6 bulan dan suruh saya ikut .
Tolong saya.....

kurty
post Oct 15 2012, 09:36 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(PRJ @ Jul 25 2012, 03:02 PM)
hi guys wat u all this bout mc ocean business..can b trusted? need your guys advice rclxub.gif
After reading the above posts, its a MLM for sure. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by kurty: Oct 15 2012, 09:36 AM
jmunchar
post Oct 19 2012, 11:35 PM

Weeeee

QUOTE(leesoymoy001 @ Oct 19 2012, 10:59 PM)
HELLO,
  I INTRODUCED BY MY FRIEND TO MCOCEAN AND I SAW THE MESSAGES  BY SOME GUYS.I IGNORED WHAT THE GUYS SAID AND JOIN THE BUSSINESS.FINALLY,IT WAS WONDERFULL BUSSINESS AND I GOT MORE  THAN RM20K(RM20000)IN 3 MONTHS.YOU ALL ARE WRONG MY FRIEND.

THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVE ME THIS OPPOTUNITY.

Added on October 19, 2012, 11:04 pm
HELLO,
I INTRODUCED BY MY FRIEND TO MCOCEAN AND I SAW THE MESSAGES BY SOME GUYS.I IGNORED WHAT THE GUYS SAID AND JOIN THE BUSSINESS.FINALLY,IT WAS WONDERFULL BUSSINESS AND I GOT MORE THAN RM20K(RM20000)IN 3 MONTHS.YOU ALL ARE WRONG MY FRIEND.

Joined today at 10.45pm and straight away posted in here....u expect us to believe u?
Show some proof that u have been earning the amt that u said first
yuen1985
post Oct 20 2012, 12:13 AM

I'm A Freelancer

HELLO,
  I INTRODUCED BY MY FRIEND TO MCOCEAN AND I SAW THE MESSAGES  BY SOME GUYS.I IGNORED WHAT THE GUYS SAID AND JOIN THE BUSSINESS.FINALLY,IT WAS WONDERFULL BUSSINESS AND I GOT MORE  THAN RM20K(RM20000)IN 3 MONTHS.YOU ALL ARE WRONG MY FRIEND.

HELLO,
I INTRODUCED BY MY FRIEND TO MCOCEAN AND I SAW THE MESSAGES BY SOME GUYS.I IGNORED WHAT THE GUYS SAID AND JOIN THE BUSSINESS.FINALLY,IT WAS WONDERFULL BUSSINESS AND I GOT MORE THAN RM20K(RM20000)IN 3 MONTHS.YOU ALL ARE WRONG MY FRIEND.

QUOTE(jmunchar @ Oct 19 2012, 11:35 PM)
Joined today at 10.45pm and straight away posted in here....u expect us to believe u?
Yes, show the proof! whistling.gif

I also been invited to their event before.

For those interested to join, my advice is just do more research about this company.

kurty
post Oct 20 2012, 10:03 AM

Getting Started

written like some sort of standard replys biggrin.gif

no offense, i still believe doing the rightful ways
leesoymoy001
post Oct 23 2012, 01:32 AM

QUOTE(yuen1985 @ Oct 20 2012, 01:13 AM)
Yes, show the proof! whistling.gif

I also been invited to their event before.

For those interested to join, my advice is just do more research about this company.
hello

It"s okey if you do not want believe it.It is a public forum and I can"t post because of security purpose.You say I sign up and immediately post comment.yup true when i reading this before i am not in this company and bot member here too.i post after i join the company it.I just share my opinion and exprience .Is up to you want to take it or not.
Thank you.

Added on October 25, 2012, 1:28 pm
QUOTE(jmunchar @ Oct 20 2012, 12:35 AM)
hello

It"s okey if you do not want believe it.It is a public forum and I can"t post because of security purpose.You say I sign up and immediately post comment.yup true when i reading this before i am not in this company and Not member here too.i post after i join the company it.I just share my opinion and exprience .Is up to you want to take it or not.
Thank you

This post has been edited by leesoymoy001: Oct 25 2012, 01:28 PM
chansellor
post Nov 11 2012, 03:18 PM

Getting Started

HELLO,

HELLO,

ceiii.... lame tactics jor..
Kaka23
post Nov 11 2012, 04:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(leesoymoy001 @ Oct 23 2012, 02:32 AM)
hello

It"s okey if you do not want believe it.It is a public forum and I can"t post because of security purpose.You say I sign up and immediately post comment.yup true when i  reading this before i am not in this company and bot member here too.i post after i join the company it.I just share my opinion and exprience .Is up to you want to take it or not.
Thank you.

Added on October 25, 2012, 1:28 pm
hello

It"s okey if you do not want believe it.It is a public forum and I can"t post because of security purpose.You say I sign up and immediately post comment.yup true when i reading this before i am not in this company and Not member here too.i post after i join the company it.I just share my opinion and exprience .Is up to you want to take it or not.
Thank you
Penipu..
Drian
post Nov 11 2012, 06:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Well the thing is for him to earn, he needs waterfishes , lets face it if he's wrong he's not going to be acountable. He'lll just keep quiet and leave the forum.

113 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0831sec    6.74    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd March 2019 - 06:23 PM